Naughty Naomi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voluntarily now, Naomi pressed her face back against Christina's ass, back against the shitty knickers. Unlike Naomi's diaper, Christina's sexy, black, silk panties were not designed to contain a load of poo, and as Naomi rubbed her face against the disgusting garment, a thick lump squeezed out of the left legband and broke away, landing with a soft thud in Naomi's lap. She looked down at it, then croaked out "Christina?"

The passion-addled redhead straightened and turned around. She looked down at her lover who looked imploringly back. The scene was unmistakeably carnal and indisputably disgraceful. A beautiful 38-year old woman dressed in expensive black underwear -- bra, panties, suspender belt, stockings -- and high heels. Ordinarily her beauty and curves would catch the eye, but the fact that her panties and stockings were soaked with pee and the back of her panties bulged with shit was currently the most striking fact.

She stood over her lesbian lover, a 22-year old dressed in ankle socks, a mini skirt, a t-shirt and a wet and messy nappy who was covered in a mixture of spit, piss and sick and had one of Christina's turds in her lap. Locking eyes with Christina, Naomi slowly moved her hands to her lap. Tentatively, she picked up the foul lump, holding it cupped in her hands, sticky, smeary, smelly. Still staring at Christina, who returned the gaze, entranced, Naomi pressed her palms lightly together then drew them apart, the poop now covering both hands. Her eyes took on a questioning light, and the redhead nodded, almost imperceptibly.

In slow motion, Naomi lifted her right hand to her chest, paused for a second, then dragged her palm across her boobs, smearing Christina's sticky poo across her slimy cleavage, dirtying her white t-shirt. Her left hand pushed down into her nappy where she resumed masturbating, her fingers and cunt covered in her lover's poop. She roughly squeezed her shit-smeared tits, dragging her t-shirt down, flopping her breasts out of her bra so the heavy tits were exposed for Christina. She started to touch herself, the lovers both urgently masturbating as they looked at each other in their mutual disgrace.

As she neared her own climax, Christina gathered a mouthful of saliva and spat again over Naomi, as if another load of spit could make her more of a disgusting mess, but the humiliation of the act served as a tipping point as both came within moments of each other, truly draining orgasms pulsing through them, Christina sinking, weak-kneed, to the floor, sitting in her own mess as she panted and hugged Naomi, not caring that her expensive bra was rubbing against her secretary's shit-coated boobs.

"Now that," gasped the young, curvy brunette, "is what I'm talking about when I say humiliate me!"

Two pairs of beautiful blue eyes met as the redhead smiled in response. "I love you," was her reply.

Possibly to be continued, if there's demand...?

12