Naughty Naomi Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
371 Followers

"Oh, you dirty slut!" Christina gasped as she looked back at Naomi. "You want it, don't you? You fucking want to eat my shit? Eat it then!" Naomi's pretty face was screwed up and tears were rolling out of her eyes, but she slowly started to chew the poo in her mouth, controlling her retching and choking with sheer effort as the horrible, slimy mess rolled around in her mouth. As she did, she started to rub at her pussy, still covered in her own shit. "My god, I can't believe you're doing this. You like me going to the toilet in your mouth, don't you?" Naomi nodded, and swallowed. As soon as the mouthful of Christina's poo went down her throat, it tried to come straight back, but again she choked back her gag reflex to swallow the shit. And then she opened her mouth again.

Christina was repulsed and excited. It was disgusting, undeniably, but equally beyond dispute was the heat between her legs. Straining, she pushed out a huge, long, soft poop. Even with her cheeks bulging, it was two big to fit in Naomi's toilet-mouth, so the brunette caught the excess in her hand.
"Eat it! Chew it! Swallow it! You disgusting whore!" Again, the redhead was captivated as, still crying, gagging and screwing her face up, Naomi chewed the shit, the foul taste overwhelming her. Horrid brown slime was running gown her chin and her teeth were covered with the awful mess. As she worked to swallow the mouthful, she rubbed the excess in her hand across, then inside, the front of her knickers, mixing Christina's poo with her own, smearing it across her cunt.

Naomi was still chewing and swallowing chunks of Christina's poo as the redhead suddenly started to piss, shifting her position so that her golden rain sprayed over Naomi's face, hair and tits. The urine splattered and showered over her, washing away some of the mess and creating a sludgy pool on the floor around the depraved girl. As she pissed, Christina started to rub herself again, very quickly climaxing as she looked at the wreckage below her.

Christina sagged against the table, drained and appalled and thrilled in fairly equal measure. On the floor, Naomi writhed in the filth, covered in shit and piss, her mouth full of both, her tank top and panties both befouled. Christina knew that they'd crossed a line here. Was there any going back?

toocold
toocold
371 Followers