Naughty Naomi Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

Chloe was crying, the pain in her bottom building atrociously as the cane fell a fourteenth time. She was also on the verge of an orgasm and knew she'd cum soon, just from being caned. She figured her job was to make Naomi climax too, and so still had her face pressed into her crotch when she heard Naomi sigh contentedly, felt the curvy girl's pussy twitch, and suddenly her face was soaked as Naomi pissed strongly into her knickers. She almost recoiled but, as the cane striped her again, she recalled what Christina had said and so kept licking, even as rivulets of warm piss ran over her face and into her mouth. Most of the urine ran under Naomi's bum, soaking the back of her panties and splashing onto the floor to join the puddle, now verging on a lake, created when Chloe and Christina had pissed over her.

Christina watched all this unfold with a lascivious grin, but maintained her steady rhythm - a slow count, a hard stroke, a slow count, a hard stroke. Chloe's whole bottom was now a mass of angry, red weals. But Christina was thrilled to see, as stroke 27 whipped the bruised cheeks, the young redheads whole body convulsed and she whimpered through her mouthful of Naomi's pussy and piss. The teen had cum just from being caned. Initially, she'd intended to stop the punishment at that point, but as Chloe's orgasm ran through her, she arched her spine deeper, offering her abused bottom for more strokes despite the pain. The older woman decided she would continue the thrashing until Naomi came too.

Shortly thereafter, several things happened at once. Naomi bucked on the desk, grinding her crotch against Chloe's tongue as a huge orgasm shook her. At the same moment, she relaxed her sphincter and filled her wet, white knickers with a soft mound of poo which hung heavy, swinging below her bottom in an obscene pile due to the way she was laying on the desk. And, incredibly, Chloe came a second time, despite her disgust and her choked, smothered sobbing, as Christina laid a thirty-sixth and final, brutal stroke of the cane over her bottom.

Shaken by the frenzy they'd reached, Christina stepped back, panting with exertion and excitement. "Stand up, Chloe," she gasped. The teen, beaten thoroughly into submission, complied. She was crying unreservedly, like a child, her tears washing Naomi's piss from her face, which was contorted and snotty. "You can rub," Christina added. Carefully, Chloe touched her ridged and blazing bottom, running her fingers over the cane-marks. She was in a lot of pain. She was also incredibly horny and knew she'd be masturbating about this punishment for weeks. She stepped back, conscious that her soles were wet through her school socks as she was still standing in the puddle of pee.

Standing by the desk, Christina gazed down at Naomi with a mixture of love, lust and disgust. "You dirty little slut," she smiled. "I'd love to play more like this, maybe feed you that shit I see in your knickers. But we have more guests due shortly. You need to get up, shower and then get dressed. I've laid some...clothes, shall we say, in the spare room."

Nodding and grinning, revealing foul streaks of poo on her teeth, Naomi climbed shakily to her feet. The sticky mound in the back of her panties settled obscenely against her bottom. Smiling her thanks at Chloe, she walked unsteadily from the room to begin an epic clean-up.

It was only when her lover had left the room that Christina noticed how aroused she was. The other girls had cum more than once, and she needed release before she exploded. She approached Chloe, gazing down at her student. Slowly, deliberately, she reached down and grasped Chloe's punished bottom, one cheek in each hand. The teen cried out in pain, and fresh tears sprang from her eyes, but she also pressed against her teacher's voluptuous body, her smaller frame almost lost in Christina's huge boobs. Instinctively her fingers found Christina's sopping pussy, and it wasn't long before the headmistress was sagging against the student, squeezing the young bottom she'd recently caned as her orgasm shuddered through her.

***

Twenty minutes later, Chloe was napping in Christina's bed, with the promise of many canings to come. Around the same time, Naomi exited the shower, her staggeringly curvy body clean and fresh again. She towelled off and dried her hair, before going to the spare room to see what her lover had prepared for her to wear.

She was surprised. She'd expected Christina to have provided something kinky but predictable, like maybe a stereotypically sexy French maid outfit or a cheerleader uniform or something. But on the bed was a simple, plain, white tank top, some pale, grey leggings and a pair of her pink gingham bikini panties. Slightly bemused but always compliant, she quickly dressed, pulling the knickers and tight leggings over her still-sore bottom and the tank over her bra-less boobs, which moved heavily under the tight cotton. Once dressed, she trotted down the stairs and into Christina's office. However, what she opened her walking through the doorway and she simply stared, open-mouthed, from the threshold. Clearly kinky clothing had been organised - just not for her.

Christina was standing in front of desk, hands on her hips, feet spread. In silhouette she almost appeared naked, but as Naomi opened the door, the light from the hallway illuminated her lover enough. The statuesque redhead was encased from toes to throat in gleaming, red latex. Spike-heeled shoes made her tower just over 6' tall. Her long, round legs were tautly held by the crimson pants, so tight in the crotch the outline of her pussy was obvious. And the top, part corset, part skintight latex blouse, exaggerated the flare of her hips, relatively slender waist and huge 30F breasts. Inevitably, the top was open in a V, displaying her deep cleavage. She was tapping her thigh with a matching, red leather riding crop which she held in hands sheathed in red, latex opera gloves and giving Naomi a smouldering look that almost made the brunette cum on the spot.

"I...woah," was all Naomi could manage.

"Come in here and shut the door," instructed Christina in a tone that made clear to the younger girl that this was going to be another rollercoaster session. As she did as she was told, she realised that they weren't alone in the room. Sitting on the sofa, all staring wolfishly at her, she recognised three of the five lads who'd blackmailed her into filthy sex - the ones she remembered as Rob and Mark and The Bastard With The Biggest Cock (who'd told Christina his name was Craig when he paid his £50, but Naomi wasn't aware of that). "Now, Naomi, I'm sure that you remember these boys, don't you?"

Even though she'd been warned that cock was in her near future, Naomi was overwhelmed and embarrassed. She could feel her face flush and she didn't seem to be able to form a simple sentence. She simply stood, dumbfounded, looking from her latex-clad lover to the couch of boys and back.

Smiling cruelly, Christina said "I hope the cat hasn't got your tongue, Naomi. These boys were expecting to cum on it." When her lover continued to simply stand and gape, Christina sighed and flicked her wrist. Even through the leggings and her knickers, the lash of the crop stung, especially considering the punishment Naomi had already received. Naomi jumped and grabbed her bottom, massaging the chubby cheeks.

Turning to the three guys, Christina addressed them as strictly as she normally did the girls at school. "Right, you know what you paid for. Put down your drinks. It's time to fuck this little whore that you've bought. I don't want to see tender lovemaking or a 'girlfriend experience' - she's a dirty, disgusting slut with three holes and I want to see you use her as such." Christina paused for a breath and, as the boys had not yet moved, suddenly shouted "NOW!" and cracked the crop against her desktop as punctuation.

That was all the boys needed. They leapt to their feet and advanced on their curvy prey. Naomi had expected this, had dreamed of and masturbated over this, but was still quite surprised. But her hot, wet cunt told her just how aroused she was, too. All three holes, her lover had said. That meant one or more of these boys was going to fuck her ass. She almost came again at that thought, which was the last coherent thing she managed to think for some time.

Mark wasn't about to stand on ceremony. As he approached Naomi he opened his jeans, his cock hard and ready. Wordlessly, he grabbed the back of Naomi's head and pulled her down to her knees, pushing her face to his crotch where she obediently opened her full lips and took his cock into her mouth. Craig watched, stroking his cock with his hand, while Rob walked around behind Naomi and roughly pulled down her leggings and panties to her knees, exposing her round bottom and wet pussy.

Her bottom still showed some faint marks and redness from her spanking earlier, but Rob wasn't interested in punishing her bottom. He wanted to fuck it. He spat on her asshole, smearing the spittle around her hole before shoving a finger in and moving it in and out. Naomi writhed at this invasion, but did not stop sucking at Mark's cock, choking and drooling as he screwed her throat. Rob pushed a second finger into Naomi's arse, twisting and flexing his fingers to get her ready. Then he spat into his hand and coated his cock with saliva. Taking hold of her hips, he lined his hard dick up and then slowly pressed it into Naomi's anus. The pretty girl grunted and moaned at the unusual sensation of a cock violating her arse but as Rob was holding her in place and Mark's cock was brushing her tonsils, she could do nothing about it.

That thought made her pussy even wetter. She had no control here. Two men she didn't know were fucking her while her lesbian lover watched and a third man stood waiting to join in. She was a wanton, disgusting slut. And she was loving it.

"Switch!" instructed Christina. Grinning, Rob and Mark both pulled their cocks out of Naomi and before she could react, Mark grabbed a fistful of hair and twisted her around. In one swift, hard stroke he forced his cock into her anus, the journey eased by Naomi's spit on his shaft. Meanwhile, Naomi eagerly opened her mouth to accept Rob's cock, the taste of her own ass filling her senses as she sucked the prick that had been up her arse moments earlier.

Christina was undeniably excited as she watched her young lover get fucked, and she gently stroked at her pussy through the latex. Meanwhile, Craig gestured at his friends and they nodded. He'd sat on the sofa, legs wide, cock hard. Rob and Mark withdrew again and dragged the sweaty and turned on slut over to the couch. Understanding the plan, Naomi straddled Craig and gasped as his thick, long cock sank into her pussy. She would rather have been licking Christina's pussy, but the degradation made the cock acceptable. Rob stood by the arm of the sofa so that the brunette could take his dick back into her mouth and, once Craig had established a slow rhythm as he fucked her, Mark stood behind her and inch by inch, forced his cock into her ass again.

The blood pounded in her temples as she moaned and whimpered and thrashed about, three hard cocks filling her up, painfully, pleasurably, horribly, thrillingly. The boys pounded her, living out their porno dreams as they gang-fucked one pretty girl while her attractive, latex-clad lover watched them, tweaking her own nipples. They'd been given quite clear limits by Christina, and knew that she expected them to fuck her and then leave, treating her like a whore.

Craig mauled Naomi's heavy tits as Naomi bucked on his cock. She was feeling sensory overload - her mouth was full of the taste of cock and her own ass, her tits were throbbing with excitement, her nipples rock hard and her pussy and ass had the unaccustomed feeling of cocks thrusting in and out of them. Tears of emotion were running down her face as she was overwhelmed lost herself to the triple penetration. The three guys were as good as their word and pumped relentlessly, cocks withdrawing then slamming back into Naomi's three holes.

Mark was the first to cum. He started fucking Naomi's ass faster and faster and then, with a groan, his cock twitched and he pumped his semen into Naomi's ass. Before she could process this odd sensation, she felt the cock in her mouth also shudder and then her mouth was full of jets of Rob's cum. Spurt after spurt filled her cheeks and she coughed as he held her head there until she managed to swallow down the huge load.

The two cocks pulled out of her, leaving just Craig's monster prick inside her. Naomi ground herself on him, thinking that she may as well make the most of having a cock in her pussy as it wasn't an experience she expected to be regular, unless Christina decided to whore her out again. That dirty thought triggered Naomi's orgasm, and she shuddered as she bounced on Craig's dick. the sight of a busty, cum-filled slut was all it took to make Craig finally cum too, and with a grunt he came, filling the 23-year old's pussy with salty cum, blasting deep inside her as she writhed atop him.

Naomi was suddenly dragged backwards as Christina strode forward and yanked her off of Craig's softening cock. Naomi stumbled and fell to the ground, landing heavily and stickily as cum oozed from her pussy and ass.

"Get out," she instructed dismissively, and the three men did as they were told, grinning and chatting about the 'dirty little slut' as they put their cocks away and left. "And now, you filthy bitch, it's just you and me." Christina smiled like a shark. A shark encased in gleaming, red latex. "Whatever shall we get up to?"

Christina didn't wait for Naomi to reply. Instead, she hauled her young lover to her feet and straightened her clothes so she was once again dressed, though with cum leaking into her panties from her ass and pussy.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Christina in a tone that made it clear it was more instruction than suggestion.

Naomi opened the bedroom door and froze, mouth open, staring into the familiar room in total surprise. "Oh," laughed Christina from behind her. "Did I say just us two?" Then, more sternly, "Get in there!" and she shoved Naomi who stumbled forward, tripped and landed on her knees.

What she'd tripped over was the edge of a child's inflatable paddling pool which was one of the things that had surprised her, sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. The other thing that surprised her was the fact that the three guys and Chloe were all sitting on the bed, naked. And she was on her knees, cum leaking into her gingham panties, curves stretching her tank top and yoga pants, in a plastic pool.

"Christina, what's going on?" she stammered.

"Well, lover, all your filth has turned me on and also turned me onto more and more filthy ideas. You inspire me, darling. So now you're going to find out what I've been thinking about recently." She smiled wickedly. "You boys ready?"

Mark nodded and stood up, along with his friends. "I always need a piss after I've cum," he said, grinning.

"Open wide, you little slut," instructed Christina.

Before Naomi could consider or comply, a stream of acrid, yellow piss exploded all over her face, splashing over her cheek and hair. Mark directed the stream down over Naomi's big tits, soaking her clothes and plastering the material to her skin. Thrilling to the humiliation, Naomi did as she was told and opened her mouth, letting Mark piss directly in there, filling it quickly so that his hot pee ran down her front.

With a groan, Rob started to piss two, spraying Naomi's bottom and hair so that she was completely soaked in urine. Both Mark and Rob were still going when Craig joined them, also aiming into Naomi's willing mouth. She understood the reason for the paddling pool, as the torrents of piss ran over her body and pooled around her until she was kneeling in a steaming puddle.

As the flow from the two cocks in front of her started to wane, Naomi swallowed a warm mouthful of mixed piss which hit her stomach. Her insides rebelled against the foul taste and she gagged and then vomited, sagging forward and adding several mouthfuls of slimy bile and cum to the pool of piss. The three boys finished pissing on her as she heaved on her hands and knees, pee running over back and leaving her soaked, head to toe. She coughed and spewed a final time.

"Chloe, get in there." Christina's tone brooked no disagreement, and Naomi was joined in the pool of sick and mixed piss by the ginger teenager. Kneeling up, Naomi took Chloe's face in her hands and started to kiss her deeply, enjoying the way that she felt Chloe squirm at the taste of the three mens' piss as Naomi's tongue pushed into her mouth. Naomi pressed her curvy, pee-soaked body against the younger girl and enjoyed the snog.

As the two girls kissed, Christina had the three men help her out of her latex boots and trousers, though she kept the blouse and gloves on. Then she actually did send them on their way, but with her number and the promise of future calls. Now just the three women were in the room. Naomi had pulled off her top, so her huge boobs and Chloe's smaller ones rubbed together as they kissed, kneeling in the foul mixture. Christina was soaking between her legs, but wanted to finish this filthy session with complete abandon.

"Create some space for me, girls," she instructed, stepping in to the pool. Positioning herself between the two, facing Chloe, she placed a hand on each of their heads. "Now - eat me." So saying, she pressed Chloe's face against her cunt, grinning as the eager teen started kissing and licking up and down her teacher's sticky pussy. Simultaneously, she pulled Naomi's face into the crack of her ass, waiting for the irrepressibly dirty Naomi to push out her tongue and start to lick and probe at Christina's asshole.

Christina allowed this to continue for several minutes, luxuriating in the sensations she was getting from her two sluts. But she'd had a plan when she got in this pool with the two gorgeous girls and she intended to complete it. Closing her eyes and pinching her nipples through their latex second skin, she furrowed her brow as she concentrated. She was close. "Do. Not. Stop," she gasped to the two girls servicing her holes.

It was awkward, being stood up. It was contrary to almost four decades of habit. But Christina was as depraved as she was determined. Naomi was still exploring her ass with her tongue when, suddenly, she heard her lover moan and then, in a rush, a wave of soft, hot turds pushed out of the redhead's bottom and into Naomi's mouth and face. The rich, foul smell filled the air and Naomi, despite her instructions, did pull away slightly. It was the second load of poop she'd had in her mouth today, and after eating Chloe's earlier, she knew what Christina expected of her. Gagging, crying, she began to slowly chew the soft lumps. Almost as soon as the first wave of shit hit Naomi's tongue, Christina also unleashed a torrent of piss, all over Chloe's eager, young face. Christina held the back of her head so the student could not pull away, and Chloe was forced to choke down the hot, acrid yellow liquid as best she could, though it quickly spilled out of her lips and ran down her body.

Releasing her hold, Christina stepped to the side and looked down. Chloe was coughing and spluttering, soaked in her piss but had done a good job of drinking it. Naomi was also doing her best, chewing and swallowing the mouthful of shit whilst smearing the poo that had missed her mouth all over her tits. In a passionate frenzy, Christina fell on her lover, kissing her deeply. But the result was a mouthful of her own shit! Whereas Naomi was well on the way to becoming a proficient shit-eater, Christina was not. As soon as the noxious taste filled her mouth she vomited, her sick splattering all over Naomi, splashing thickly on her beautiful face and splattering her massive tits. Christina sat back on her haunches, eyes watering, wiping her mouth.

toocold
toocold
370 Followers