Naughty Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toocold
toocold
370 Followers

"I...I'm sorry, it just hurt so much. But...I do want it." Naomi blinked a couple of times then resumed her position on the desk. A total submissive, just like Ms Holloway hoped.

"And no more screaming," she added.

"I'll try," whispered Naomi, but her attempts were in vain as the strap whipped across her cheeks again, and she cried out, though she stayed in position.

How dirty is she? Ms Holloway mused. Time to find out! Gingerly, she picked up Naomi's pee-soaked panties from the wet bundle on the office floor. The heat of the urine had cooled, and they were now a cold, wet, piss-smelling rag. Moving to the front of the desk, she pulled Naomi's face up to look at her. "Open your mouth," she said and Naomi did, not comprehending what was about to happen. "This'll keep you quiet," said her statuesque boss, and she pushed the pissy knickers into Naomi's mouth. Naomi was overcome with feelings. Her mouth filled with the taste of pee, revolting at the cold, soggy cotton. Her pussy was the real arbiter of her feelings, however -- she nearly came on the spot. Accepting this further humiliation, she lay her head back on the desk. Smiling, Ms Holloway returned to finish the strapping, her own knickers now tangibly wet with pussy juice.

"Eleven more," Ms Holloway announced, moments before the strap whistled through the air and cracked across Naomi's tender bottom. The pain now over came her and she started to sob, fat tears spilling out of her big eyes and dripping down her face and onto the redhead's desk. She could not cry easily as her mouth was full of pissy cotton, so she choked and heaved with the sobs as the strap thrashed her again and again. Ms Holloway aimed the eleventh at the undertuck of her round cheeks, stinging Naomi's thighs and eliciting a high-pitched gurgle from the younger girl who drummed her fists on the desk but stayed bent over, weeping brokenly now. As the final spank from the cruel, leather implement whipped Naomi's bottom, Ms Holloway saw more liquid spill from the brunette's pussy -- but this was not piss; rather, she was so turned on that her pussy was leaking, and the headmistress knew from the sticky feeling in her own knickers that she was at the same level of arousal as her secretary. She also knew she could wait no longer. Dropping the strap to the office floor, she pulled Naomi upright and turned her around, standing so their faces were intimately close. Naomi was crying freely, the pee-wet panties still in her mouth.

"It is supposed to be corner time and then back over my knee before the cane." Naomi's head fell but Ms Holloway tipped her head back with her chin, the two sets of blue eyes looking right at each other. She gently pulled the knickers out of Naomi's mouth, dropping them to the carpet. "But, if you'd like, I have a second proposal -- we take a break and you come to my house tonight and then, before bed, you get the 30-minute spanking and, since you'll have had a rest, 12 with the cane. What would you like to do?" The two busty women were so close together that their breasts were touching. Naomi could not compose a coherent thought -- her face was wet with tears, her mouth tasted like a toilet, her bottom was on fire and she was about to faint from arousal. She stared at her boss, tears still rolling down her face, and tried to answer. However Ms Holloway, looking down at the beautiful girl who was crying tears of pain, was the first to give in to her feelings, and suddenly planted a firm kiss on Naomi's lips, her tongue aggressively pushing into the younger girl's mouth, tasting the faint, sour taste of pee.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, Ms Holloway looked at Naomi and saw nothing but consent in her eyes. They kissed again, fervently, Naomi remembering how her body worked and cupping and squeezing her manager's boobs. Ms Holloway ran her own hands down Naomi's back to stroke and then grip her punished bottom. Naomi gasped in pain, but pushed against her boss. "Oh Naomi, I've wanted to do this for a long time," Ms Holloway whispered as she trailed kisses down Naomi's throat and across her face, licking her tears away.

"Me too, me too..." was all the well-spanked 22-year old could manage. As they pulled off each other's clothes, finally unveiling their huge, soft boobs to each other's lustful gaze. They mauled and sucked and kissed each other, licking and touching, lost in passion. Regaining control, Ms Holloway pressed on Naomi's shoulders and she took the hint, dropping to her knees to face the pussy of the women who'd beaten her to tears. She'd never done this before, but took to it like a natural, her tongue probing, pressing and licking whilst Ms Holloway groaned and pushed her pussy against Naomi's face.

"Oh, oh Naomi, I'm so pleased that we did this. If you agree, we are going to do this again." Naomi did not stop licking, but raised her eyes to nod, discernibly. "Oh, you bad girl," breathed Ms Holloway, feeling her orgasm building. "Then here are the new rules, now that I know what a dirty, lesbian slut you are." These words sent a shock through Naomi's pussy, and she now began to touch and rub herself furiously, all the while licking at the ginger-fuzzed pussy in front of her. "You're not to use the toilets at work ever again. Every night, when the students leave, you're to report here for a spanking which will be long and very hard. If you disgrace yourself like you did today, it'll be longer and harder. Regardless, you will be crying like a naughty, punished girl. And when you are crying I will...I'll..." She lost her train of thought as the most powerful orgasm that she'd ever felt washed through her body. She had to lock her knees to avoid falling, and her hands on Naomi's head ground the secretary's face into her cunt as her body cascaded with pleasure. For her part, Naomi too was on the edge, and Ms Holloway's description of her new regime was pushing her over it. She rubbed frantically at herself, her mouth full of Ms Holloway's pussy, her bottom still stinging painfully, her panties and stockings pee-soaked rags, and the prospect of this happening again and again...

Naomi came too, falling back against the desk, gasping and crying out, clutching at her taut nipples as she too almost blacked out. Both women were breathing heavily as they looked at each and began, embarrassed, to look around the office. Smoothing her hair, Ms Holloway again regained her usual composure, somehow looking regal and aloof whilst naked in her office.

"Best gather your things, Naomi. We leave for my house -- and the remainder of your punishment -- in ten minutes."

To be continued, if there's demand...

toocold
toocold
370 Followers
12