Naughty Nattie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- o -

So, with Trish and Pete gone elsewhere, the two of us set to with a will. To my slight surprise, Nattie pushed me back onto the floor and knelt so that she straddled my chest. That was a change for a start - Trish generally preferred to be the one underneath. She had me raise my knees, then leant back against them with my cock stiff against the crease of her arse. She grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her knockers, and started to rub her moist fanny against my stomach as I kneaded her tits for her.

She then adjusted her seat slightly, but not to let my tool slip in where I hoped and expected it to go - she just gripped it between her bum cheeks, and started to grind her squishy pussy against my pubic bone.

What a tease! Percy was only a couple of inches from his idea of heaven, but he couldn't get there in this position. Still and all, it was certainly fun! After a couple of minutes of this, Nattie put a hand down and started to rub her clittie. Her eyes were closed and she gave every evidence of a climax on the way. Sure enough, after a moment she shuddered and groaned - and to my surprise I felt myself coming too, even though my prick was still only between the cheeks of her bum.

"Mmmm, that was nice," she said. "Now, just a moment." She reached for her handbag, pulled out a few tissues and wiped my cum off her bottom, but before I could ask her for some to clean my tool up, she'd turned round, presented me with a faceful of cunt and gone down on my sticky dick with her mouth. "I do like the flavour of cum on a prick!" she chuckled, taking her mouth away for a moment to speak. "Come on, you do mine and I'll do yours! Hmm, that's interesting - you taste saltier than Pete!"

Well, of course I complied - I stuck my tongue out and started to lick and suck around her love tunnel as she fellated me with some considerable expertise. I flicked her clitoris gently, then ran my tongue around the edges of her labia. She was absolutely awash with love juice, so much so that I was actually getting enough in my mouth to make me swallow. And I must say she tasted quite different from Trish - very nice, but definitely different.

Before long we could both feel the pressure rising again, and soon we were both coming copiously. You know, I've really never met any woman who makes as much juice as Nattie does when she's ready!

Anyway, after this we were, not surprisingly, feeling a bit knackered for the time being; so we gathered up our clothes, and I took her upstairs to the spare bedroom. We got into bed together, and perhaps because we weren't all that sober, we were soon asleep in each others' arms - even with the sounds of rhythmic activity from the bedroom next door.

The next thing I knew, it was morning time and the birds were singing outside the window - and there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in," I said, quickly checking to make sure that it was still Nattie that was in bed with me - it was.

The door opened, and there stood Trish in one of her old semi-transparent short nighties, like the one I'd first seen her in all that time ago in her garden. She was standing there with a couple of cups of tea on a tray.

"Room service, sir and madam?" she enquired with a grin. We sat up; and as we did so, I noticed that Nattie, unlike almost every other woman I've encountered in such circumstances, didn't make the slightest attempt to pull the bedding up to cover her boobs as she sat up. Trish came over to the bed and put the tray down on the bedside table.

"Did you have a nice night, you two?" she asked, with a twinkle in her eye. "Pete and I sure did!"

Trish sat on the edge of the bed, on my side, while Nattie and I gratefully slurped our tea. Then she gave me a nudge - "Come on, move over - that bed's wide enough for three, I reckon!"

And saying that, she skinned her nightie off over her head and slid in beside me. Nattie looked a bit surprised, and made as if she might be thinking of leaving, but Trish said to her, "Don't you dare go in and disturb Pete yet - I completely knackered him, and the poor thing's still asleep. Come on, stay here and help me entertain Dave instead, eh?"

Nattie shrugged and smiled, "OK." And the three of us slid back down from our sitting positions. Trish took the lead (surprise!) and Nattie started to copy her - so I had one woman on each side of me, each doing the same thing.

They started by kissing my ears, then Trish gave me a deep tongue kiss - then she pulled Nattie into it as well, for a three-way kiss with their tongues twining together inside my mouth.

I had a hand on each of their bums as they lay half on top of me, and then they started to move down and kiss my chest; so I ran my fingers up and down their spines lightly, provoking a shiver of delight from each of them. Next thing I knew, they'd moved down to my cock and were giving me a two-girl blow job!

They'd moved partly off the bed on each side to get at me, and I found that now I was stuck in a position where I could do almost nothing in return except to grope one of their tits each.

I suggested that they might like to move round a bit, more head to toe with me, so as to bring their pussies into my reach. This idea evidently met with approval, and they promptly did as I'd suggested. A moment later, I had a thumb up each of them and was massaging the front of each pussy with the rest of my fingers. This seemed to be having the desired effect - they were both starting to wriggle and the job they were doing on my tool was rapidly bringing me to the boil too; a moment later I was splashing both of their faces with yet another load of spunk. I really hadn't thought I had it in me, so to speak!

As soon as I'd stopped spurting, Nattie bent down to lick my prick clean - but Trish stopped her, and started to kiss and lick my cum off Nattie's face. After a moment's hesitation, Nattie returned the favour. Then they co-operated on cleaning me up. Whew!

But things were a bit unbalanced now - I'd had a climax but they hadn't. "Do you want guest rights?" asked Trish - "You sit on him and fuck him, while he licks me out, if you like."

"Actually, while I'd love to, it really might not be too bright an idea - I'm not on the pill!" Nattie admitted with a grin. I jumped in surprise and must have looked very worried for a moment, and Trish looked a bit shocked too.

"Don't worry, Dave, we didn't actually 'do it' last night," she said. Of course, she was right as I thought about it. "So you screw him, Trish," she went on, "I like the feel of his tongue anyway!" And with no more ado, she turned round and positioned herself kneeling just above my face, while Trish moved smartly to slip my still rather soft and soggy tool into her slot.

Well, of course Percy didn't stay limp for long with Trish doing tricks with her love muscles, and taking mouthfuls of Nattie's pussy wasn't exactly turning me off, either. I tried to work out what to do with my hands, and realised that I should be able to reach the girls' boobs (I couldn't see anything with Nattie sitting on my face, but you can do a lot by feel). To my slight surprise, when I slid my hands up their flanks to grope at their tits, I found other hands there as well - they were already fondling each other's breasts while riding me!

A moment later their hands moved apart and their chests came together. As far as I could work out, they were cuddling each other and sharing a fairly passionate kiss, all while one was sitting on my tool and the other on my face!

Anyway, I could feel by Trish's movements that she was fairly near coming, so I put some serious work into licking and sucking at Nattie's cunt, and managed to bring her off within a few seconds of Trish. The two of them collapsed into a sweaty heap on top of me, giggling like schoolgirls.

"Now," said Trish, "We've taken care of one man - what about the other one? I'm sure he should have had enough sleep by now!" She exchanged a look with Nattie, and the two of them started to get up. "Come on Dave, you've had your treat - why don't you shower quickly and go down and fix breakfast, while we... er,... wake Pete up?" she suggested.

Well, I suppose that was only fair - I could hardly begrudge Pete the same treatment as I'd just had - so I made a dash for the bathroom as the two of them, still giggling, tiptoed into the main bedroom to give Pete the surprise of his life. After washing fairly thoroughly - I certainly needed it! - I threw a dressing gown on and went downstairs to start work on tea and coffee, and bacon, eggs and the trimmings.

I could hear enough noises from upstairs to be reasonably sure that Pete was enjoying things as much as I just had, and after half an hour or so the three of them came downstairs and into the kitchen, just as I was thinking of calling them.

Trish had lent a negligée to Nattie and she'd found Pete a spare dressing gown, as well as throwing her own nightie back on, so we all sat down to breakfast together, and even looked more-or-less decent. And that was the start of another beautiful friendship...

12