Naughty Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Hmm, he's certainly not a disappointment in that department now is he?" Cindy stated boldly, surprising us both. At least someone was stroking my ego, if not my hard erect penis.

Just then the security buzzer sounded downstairs.

"And that, would be the pizza delivery!" Cindy stood buzzing them through. Which is when Becky laughed.

"You know, I think it's my turn for your dare Cindy. So, my dare...is you meet the pizza guy at the door like that!"

Cindy gave her a level look. "And what if it's a girl and not a guy?"

"Either way, it should be interesting don't you think Rick?"

I was already looking for something to cover myself up with.

"Sorry Charlie! A rules a rule. You have to sit there exposed like that, no matter who it is that comes to the door!"

"Same holds true for you then," I said indicating that she had still failed to put her briefs back on.

Just then came the knock on the door. "Pizza delivery!" the young sounding male voice announced.

True to her dare, Cindy opened the door with those magnificent breasts fully exposed. I thought the young man's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"Ah, that will be twenty-two fifty," he said a little nervously.

"Come in, I need to get my purse," Cindy stated stepping back, grinning wickedly at both Becky and I as we sat there half naked.

Stepping further inside the room, I at first thought the guy was gonna bolt when he looked over and saw me sitting there with a very, very exposed erection. And he might have, had Becky not stood when she did, causing him to suddenly look down at her exposed pussy instead. Cindy had fished a handful of bills from her purse, and stood there.

"Let's see, isn't it my turn for a dare?" she stated more than questioned. She looked over towards the pizza guy. "Tell you what, you can have a choice, either the money," she said waving it, "along with a nice tip of course, or Becky here will give you a blow-job instead. So...which is it?"

I have to admit, the look of surprise on Becky's face was priceless. Someone had finally gotten her, or so it seemed anyway. And I was now sure she would rapidly produce a ten-dollar penalty payment. She had given me a brief look, saw what must have appeared like certain victory on my face that she was about to give in on this one, when she turned towards the pizza guy.

"I really do give great head. So...which would you like?"

"You guys serious?" he questioned.

"Cum or cash!" Cindy giggled. "You choose!"

He placed the pizza he was carrying down on the coffee table, still looking somewhat nervous and apprehensive until Becky reached down, unzipping his fly. In seconds, she had him inside her mouth. It didn't take long. She'd hardly even sucked him at all, when suddenly she removed his prick from her mouth, holding it firmly in hand against her chest as he spurted several ropes of fresh sticky semen against her tank-top. And almost as quickly, after he'd finished, he turned, zipping up, and fled through the door.

"I was still going to offer him a tip!" Cindy exclaimed in amused surprise.

"Didn't figure he'd last long, the young ones usually don't." Becky said as she reached down removing her now very soiled top.

"Now then...where were we?" she asked.

#

Admittedly, I was now horny as hell, as was everyone else or so it seemed. With Becky now entirely nude, Cindy quickly joined her. And though I had continued to sit there, cock out...I now felt overly dressed.

"I have to ask," I said stripping out of the rest of my clothing. "Are the two of you..."

"Lovers?" Cindy immediately interjected, laughing. "No. Good friends, best friends yes. But no, we're not lovers. I've never even seen Becky masturbate until this evening. Though she is bi-sexual. Something I've been curious and wondered about, but never experienced myself."

I was surprised. "So you've not even been with another woman, I just assumed..."

"Isn't that just like a man?" Becky stated walking up behind Cindy, cupping her breasts. "Two women living together, and most men immediately assume they're lovers. And just because I love teasing and flirting with Cindy, like this," she said thumbing Cindy's incredibly rock hard nipples, "It doesn't mean she enjoys my doing it, or do you?" she giggled lustily. Cindy moaned.

"Well you've certainly never done it like that before!" she stated moaning again as Becky rolled each one of them between her fingers while looking over Cindy's shoulder towards me.

"Care to join us?" she asked.

I walked over to where they were standing. Cindy immediately reached down grasping my hard swollen cock within her hand. Leaning, I devoured one of her nipples, feeling the hardness of it slip inside my mouth as I suckled, eliciting a deep-throated moan of pleasure from her as I did.

The feel of Cindy's hand as she milked me was pure heaven. I felt a droplet of precum ooze from the tip of my prick, which she immediately snatched up with her fingertips, using it to further coat the head of my cock with. That silky smooth lubrication sent shivers of lusty desire coursing through my entire being.

"Ahh," she moaned pleasurably along with me. "God, I love the feel of that. I love the hardness of your cock!"

Reaching up, I began playing with one of Becky's hard nipples, all the while continuing to suck one of Cindy's. When I felt Becky's hand join Cindy's as the two of them continued to explore, teasing me unmercifully, deliciously, I rose allowing my hands to drop searchingly between both women's legs.

Slipping my middle finger of both hands simultaneously into their cunts, I toyed with the wet slippery furrow of their splits, hearing their almost single-minded sighs of pleasure as I diddled their twats, strumming their clits with my fingertips, all the while the presence of their hands stroked, fondled driving me to a point of sheer madness.

"Let's take this into my bedroom," Cindy barely managed to say. I quickly followed as she led me by the cock down the short hallway to her room, Becky following, her hand cupping the firmness of my ass.

We entered the bedroom. "Lie down, I want to suck that fucking cock of yours!" Cindy all but demanded. I was only happy to oblige her. Becky quickly straddled my face, as Cindy's warm wet mouth went to work of my shaft. I quickly located her tiny clitoris, giving it a long slow tickle with the tip of my tongue, just as Cindy's tongue was doing to me, the tiny eye-slit of my prick tenderly stabbed as Cindy tongue-fucked it, driving me crazy.

"Slowly, lick it slowly," Becky purred. "I'll tell you when...and how," she explained enthusiastically. I smiled, I loved it when a woman was willing to do that, I'm no mind reader, nor am I a pussy reader either. Though I have the basic instincts of course. But still, it is so much more erotic, satisfying, when your lover can explicitly tell you what it is they want, and how they want it. "Pinch my nipples, not too hard now, but firmly. And suck my clit, softly...but suck it."

I felt Cindy's mouth surround me, felt the entire length of my shaft disappear as she deep-throated me all the way to my balls, the blissful torture of my shaft already threatening to fill her mouth with my essence.

"I've got to fuck this! I've got to feel it inside my cunt!" Cindy groaned after several long pleasurable moments of her tongue lathering my prick. I felt her move up, straddling me, then the feel of her satin softness descending the length of my shaft until she'd devoured it with her hot precious quim.

"I've got to see this!" Becky exclaimed, swiveling around on my face without ever losing contact with my still licking tongue. I continued to probe her, the fluid of her pussy drenching my face, just as the fluid of Cindy's cunt bathed the entire length of my shaft with each slow methodic up and down motion of her fucking cunt.

"Oh Becky please! Play with my tits! Play with my nipples!" Cindy near screamed.

I couldn't see it with my eyes, but I could clearly envision it with my mind. Her vocal description helped to of course, as she continued.

"Yes Bec yes!" Cindy moaned deeply. "Suck em honey, oh yes, suck them!"

I could see in my mind, as Becky must have been leaning over slightly, her hands cupping Cindy's enormous full breasts. Her thick elongated nipples being lovingly, and tenderly manipulated. Once again, I was on the verge of filling Cindy's cunt with my sperm, my balls long ago so tightened that they threatened to split open with the built up pressure of my need.

"Trade me!" Becky said at last. "I want to feel his cock inside me too!" Reluctantly, I felt Cindy's cunt withdraw until with a sweet syrupy-like popping sound, she removed herself. I took a moment to relax my jaw, and allow my eyes to once again feast on the differences of their flesh as they exchanged places. Cindy stood by momentarily, watching Becky as she mounted me, positioning her split over the head of my prick before slowly lowering herself over it.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy moaned, and I watched as her hand dipped between the folds of her cunt, finger-fucking herself unabashedly as she watched her best friends pussy begin a gentle slow up and down motion upon my shaft.

Finally, Cindy climbed back onto the bed. Straddling my face now, the aroma of her sex, the sweet honey taste of her pussy as my tongue began to explore her, sent a new wave of ecstasy to thunder and crash against every nerve ending of my entire being.

"Oh yes Fuck him Bec! Fuck him! Lift up so I can see his prick slide in and out of your pussy!" she begged. "Hold your lips a part with your fingers, let me play with your clit!"

I was so far gone at this point that I'd lost track of time and space. Only the feel of my prick sliding in and out of her still slow-fucking cunt, Cindy's sloppy wet pussy grinding against my face, my tongue flicking out with a gentle rapidity, caressing her hard swollen clitoris, told me that I still had form and shape, and had not yet turned into a liquefied pool of spermy pleasure.

And then, there was nothing I could do. I could feel the pressure build beyond the point of control, beyond my ability to withstand it any longer. I spoke into the folds of Cindy's cunt.

"Oh fuck! Cindy...Becky, I'm going to cum!"

As though they had planned it, rehearsed it, somehow discussed it, Cindy's hand suddenly surrounded my cock, all but ripping it out of Becky. She however had simultaneously near-somersaulted off of me as Cindy's mouth instantaneously re-engulfed me, the first cock-throbbing jettison of spunk already on the way.

"Don't swallow it!" Becky urged, "Share it with me!" she pleaded. Becky's tongue now assaulting my smoothly-shaven balls, which began to empty themselves into Cindy's hungrily sucking mouth. I had never before felt such intensity in an orgasm. I could feel, sense, and almost see each and every powerful jettison of my spunk filling Cindy's mouth. It was as though it were one continuous climax, not a series of nicely felt spurtings, but one long drawn out climatic release as my sperm flowed in what felt like a single powerful ejaculation.

Finally, after what had felt like an eternity, I felt Cindy roll away from me, sitting up now on the bed where Becky joined her, kissing her passionately, deeply.

Spent, I lay there watching them as they passed the fluids of my joy back and forth between one another. I watched in decadent delight as the excess drooled from their lips, tongues hungrily searching it out, re-gathering the sweet milky white paste before tonguing it together, fucking one another's mouths in playful wanton abandon as they finally began to devour what remained of my glorious full spending.

I stumbled from the bed, weak-kneed, collapsing into a nearby chair. My essence had merely fueled the flames of their desires, curiosities, and unspoken thoughts. I watched as they curled up on the bed together, lying side by side, head to toe as they came together in a blend of writhing flesh. Standing, amazed at the reawakening of my own desire, though my cock yet not risen, I moved cautiously forward for a better look, almost fearful that my approach would cause them to cease the first time explorations they were now sharing together. If anything, their moans, soft groans and playful giddiness increased as they let fall whatever inhibitions they might have had towards one another.

No artist could have painted a more beautiful picture. No sculptor could have defined the graceful lines of their bodies as they blended and merged with one another there on the bed.

I continued to circle them, watching. Watching as Cindy tasted her first pussy. Watched and listened as I heard her purr, mewling with excitement and pleasure as Becky's lips, tongue and finally her fingers, brought Cindy teetering on the edge.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out at last, I saw her quiver, saw her suddenly clench, her face screw up in surprised wonder as she absentmindedly lifted her head to cry out as her climax seized her, took control, and enveloped her entire body.

With a determination borne of madness, Cindy quickly went back to the momentarily forgotten pussy of her friend. I smiled as I heard Becky's sudden gasp, her own convulsion only then beginning.

"Oh yes! Yes! That's perfect! Right there you beautiful clit-licker you!" Becky wailed.

I looked down at myself. My cock was rock hard once again, I watched for a moment as Becky rolled away slightly, allowing Cindy the last few moments to tenderly kiss, softly licking her still throbbing pussy. Positioned now as she was, the opportunity, my own lusty desire too great to continue to ignore, I grabbed her ankles, pulling her only slightly as her ass moved closer to the edge of the bed. Of perfect height, I stepped between her legs, felt the head of my prick press, and then suddenly swallowed as Cindy's quim captured it like a hungry Lioness.

"Fuck me! Oh yes Rick, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I continued to slow-fuck her. Feeling and enjoying the exquisite sensation as her pussy walls clenched my hardness, sucking it, bathing it in the warmest, slickest fluids possible. Looking down, my eyes feasted on her breasts, leering at her.

"Play with your tits!" I demanded. "Oh God Cindy, play with your tits for me!"

She did so, happily. Her fingers busily twisting her extended nipples, pulling on them, releasing, then pulling on them again.

I spread Cindy's pussy lips, watching my shaft slowly ease inside her, disappearing into the translucent fluids that had begun to pool there, coating my cock. I grinned even more so as Becky leaned over, her hands taking over from mine, holding Cindy's lips a part gingerly, obscenely as she then allowed her tongue to flick out in light quick little stabs at Cindy's overly exposed clit.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah!" I agreed. "Eat that pussy Becky, tickle that clit...suck it, make love to it!"

She was, as I was. Cindy's head rolling back and forth atop the bed, deliriously as the two of us pleasured her pussy beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

"Come on it! Squirt all over it!" Becky urged me. I began thrusting inside her faster, deeper. Cindy was moaning loudly now, her hips moving upwards to meet my own, balls slapping, the sounds of her frothiness mingling with the seeping fluids of my prick as they came together.

"Squirt it you bastard!" Cindy cried out suddenly, her orgasm only seconds away now. I began doing so, feeling the first jettison slam somewhere deep within the passage of her silken tunnel. Pulling out then, Becky's hand surrounding me, jacking me, aiming each and every delicious spurt of my orgasm at the exposed naked nubbin that she held tenderly between her two fingers.

"Cum on it! That's it! Keep cumming on it, all over it! Oh fuck Cindy...you should see this!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Finished, I staggered back slightly, Cindy's climax a part of my own, her searing scream of joy as her pussy exploded, Becky suddenly diving back into her barely neglected cunt, sucking and licking the sticky white cream that she found there, shoving it with her fingers back inside Cindy's pussy with a methodical urgency that rode out the crest of the orgasmic bliss Cindy found herself carried away on.

#

We had fucked and sucked one another half the night. I finally stumbled home, though not because I hadn't been asked to stay, I had been. But I had a dog, and I knew if I didn't go home to let him out before morning, I'd have a hell of a mess to worry about.

I awoke sometime mid-morning, made coffee, then carried out my first cup towards the balcony when the phone rang.

"You up yet?" I heard Cindy asking.

I carried the phone along with my coffee out onto the balcony. Almost immediately I glanced across the courtyard, Cindy's bedroom window was open. Becky lay between her legs busily pleasuring her as Cindy lay upon her back, phone to her ear speaking to me.

I looked down at myself, robe parted as my cock twitched in eagerness.

"Not yet, but that could change any moment now," I said laughing.

"Care to join us for breakfast?" she laughed back into the phone. I didn't know if she was aware I was looking at them or not.

"Depends on what you're serving," I told her. Hearing her laugh, though quickly followed by a sudden intake of breath, still watching as Becky lay between her outstretched thighs, obviously and purposely making it tough on her to even speak.

"Well at the moment...me!" she continued.

"Hmm, sounds good!" I said licking my lips, still watching, and now openly fondling my awakened prick, uncaring or concerned if anyone else could possibly see me do so while standing outside on my balcony.

"And after that?" I pressed.

A short pause, a giggle.

"Pizza?"

"I'll be right down," I said happily.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers
12