Naughty Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sucking him madly, deeply, with a consuming desire that would not quit. And he wanted so much more. He would have her, and so much more. Her head looked beautiful bobbing up and down between his thighs. She was a vacuum, and the pressure was immense. Ohh, could he hold it, or would he release? She would know in an instant--the same instant she would begin to taste his salty fluids releasing from deep within. As her tongue slid slowly back and forth across the head of his cock, she tasted the warm stickiness of his precum... and it drove her to suck him harder. God she wanted to taste him... consume him... take him to the edge and back. Her tongue slithered over his shaft, bathing every inch... then she slid her lips over him again, moaning around him... enjoying the fullness in her mouth.

His thighs flexed and he arched up... thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth... his fingers tangled in her hair... pushing her down, clear down over him. She could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat but still wanted more... sucking furiously... nibbling... licking.

Her eyes met his, sending a silent message to him... she wanted to taste him, wanted his hot creamy cum to fill up her mouth... and he knew it. He began to thrust wildly... fucking her mouth like a man possessed. She held on tight to him, waiting... wanting to feel that final thrust. He watched with wonder as her hunger for his throbbing cock drove her into a frenzy. His fullness disappeared repeatedly inside her mouth, and he simply marveled at her dedication. She wanted him to cum, to explode inside her mouth. And he was only too happy to oblige.

He flexed, his thighs tight with the contours of his hamstrings. His muscles were bulging everywhere, and the closer he came to his release, the more rigid he became.

He placed his hands on her head, urging her to take him deeper. And she complied, swallowing the length of his shaft down to the coarse hair, making him gasp.

It was thrusting deep inside her mouth, his mushroom headed cock brushing the back of her throat. He was close, oh so close.

He looked at her as she paused, the link between their minds obvious, and then she resumed sucking his engorged cock. His thrusts were faster, harder, deeper, and he wanted to explode.

She stopped at the top, then plunged down again, then paused a second time as her lips curled over her teeth and descended over his shaft. He gasped, arched his back, and thrust into her mouth a final time, exploding in a fury. She grasped the base of his shaft tightly in her hand as he exploded into her mouth... sucking just on the head of him, milking every drop of that hot, salty, sticky cum. She moaned out loud as it filled her mouth... waiting for the last of it to spurt out before she swallowed it down.

Slowly moving back up his body, she kissed him wildly... teasing his lips with hers. Then positioning herself on his lap, with her pussy just inches from his still hard cock... she slid down... impaling herself on him. She gasped as her pussy stretched to accomodate his fullness. Bracing her hands on his shoulders, she began to move... with him thrusting upward, long deep thrusts into her heat.

Tossing her head back, letting her hair fall across her shoulders... breathing deeply through parted lips... her breasts bouncing as they moved together in one fluid motion. She felt his hands cup her breasts... teasing her nipples with his thumbs. Her pussy clenched in response... she gasped... knowing her climax was not far away at all... He wrapped his arms around her as she slithered back up his body, appreciating the swell of her breasts, the feel of her hard nipples on his chest.

He moaned in delight as she kissed him deeply, then growled ravenously as he felt her pussy slide down to his pulsing cock. And then when she impaled herself on him, his eyes glazed over in utter bliss.

Rapidly she descended, taking him fully inside her hot pussy. Her lips parted, stretching to allow his raging cock to slide inside to the depth of his balls. And he began to thrust in the same rhythm she was.

Together, they became one motion. Fluid, graceful, and fulfilling. She rose, he dropped, then she descended again, and he thrust. Yes, this is what they wanted. A union, connected beyond doubt, one link between them as their bodies coupled as one.

Their motion intensified, as instincts took over. Feral deep fucking, his cock plunging deeper inside her pussy, as they both worked to an earth shattering climax. He was a piston, non stop in and out, and she was the receiver, taking him in, sucking his head and holding him there, then releasing it to plow forth again.

Slowly, this climax was building. Slowly, they neared release. It was fantastic. It was perfect. And soon, this eruption would be the culmination. And so they continued. She was on the verge of explosion... white hot liquid gushing from her, coating him fully as he continued to stroke inside her... moving deliciously slow... then faster... faster... so much deeper than before. Her chest rose and fell, his hands still cupping her breasts... holding them as if he couldn't bear to part with them.

She cried out his name... over and over again... her pussy clamped down hard on his cock... feeling it pulsating deep within her womb, knowing his release was coming as well. Her body shuddered... weak... but wanting more... wanting him so desperately.

Feeling his balls tighten as they slapped against her skin... pulsing shaft ready to release his load within her. She was ready... waiting... wanting... legs around him, giving herself to him. She sensed his urgency... the overwhelming need as he thrust once more, deeply... shooting his hot load of cum into her. He pulsed... and shot more... again and again... it was wonderful, delicious, and never-ending.

She wrapped herself in his arms, relishing the effects of his lovemaking. Her body slick with perspiration, hot... very satisfied. She rested against his chest... her breathing returning to normal... and looked deep into his eyes... He felt himself exploding, releasing gush after gush of his seed within her hot channel. Her pussy was draining him of all he had, and it felt fantastic. That final thrust had been a powerful one, and she had pounced on him with fierce determination, knowing his load would be a heavy, womb-coating hot one. And it was. His cock throbbed, finally releasing the last of the swirling tide inside her, overflooding each other with his juices and hers.

Spent, drained, and utterly exhausted, they collapsed onto each other. Her silky fine body felt warm and comforting against his. As she looked deep into his eyes, he looked into hers.

He locked into her gaze, fierce, passionate, and content. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. They lay prone, together, skin against skin. And they felt the beat of one another's hearts within their chests.

It was a beautiful melody. First his beat, then hers, then, as one, theirs. And they realized, this was a moment of wonderfully fulfilled pleasures. Both were mutually satisfied. And they knew this would be the beginning of a beautiful relationship, two neighbors, pleasuring one another, for days yet to come.

12