Naughty Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew exactly how Jean likes it. I slide in deep, keep it there for a few seconds, feeling her cunt muscles contract around my shaft. I flex my cock inside her, and slide out, just keeping the head in; I squeezed her ass then plunge in hard. I began my assault on Jean's pussy, out and hard in. she was quite wet now, so I retract out, fully out, so that Jean felt the maximum pleasure of her cunt being opened every time I enter.

Jean started to cry out, "Oh yes, now this is it, Ahh, shit, ahh, fuck, Ohh, my, Fuckkinn, Gouudd, Ahh."

I kept up a fast pace and slammed into her hard, the slapping of our flesh echoed around the room along with Jean's cries of pleasure.

The head board of the bed making a rhythmic sound on the wall. As I pumped away, I felt Jean's ass getting wet from perspiration, and also her back was gleaming, her head was thrashing about in front, shaking from side to side.

Screams came from Jean, "Ahh, Fuck, I'm, cuummiinngg, I'm, cumming Bob, oh, fuck, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Then Jean froze, and shouted out, "Get out, get it out!"

I took a step back, Jean turned round, pushed her hips forward, and leant back on to the bed with both hands behind her, and squirted onto my cock. I pushed my hips out and let her love fountain hit my cock, three long streams.

Jean shouted out, "Take this you bastard cock!" Her face grimacing, her teeth clenched.

Jean turned her face to the open door, and at the top of her voice shouted out to Ron, "Ron, you listening? You little fucking prick... you're a fuckin looser, come up and see what a cock does to a cunt!"

Jean fell to her knees in front of my dripping cock, her love juice running down my legs. Jean grabbed hold of my cock with both hands pulled me forward, and sucked on my cock. Blowing me off again and stroked my shaft hard and fast, twisting my cock by rotating her hands.

About five minutes later Ron walked through the door, he's still naked, his baby carrot, limp in front of him. Jean looked over to him, still sucking on my cock; she beckoned Ron closer with a finger.

Took my cock out, held it at the base, and with her other hand held Ron's prick in her palm and slapped Ron's prick with my hard cock, shouting out, "This is a cock, bastard of a cock, no prick like yours can ever satisfy a cunt like mine, next time don't cum so fuckin quick."

Jean kept slapping my cock onto Ron's prick, beating it hard, not fast, but just hard. And just kept going on, and on and on, she seemed to be in a rage, shouting abuse at Ron.

Jean carried on, "You see, cocks keep going, they don't fizzle out in five minutes, like this prick of yours, cocks keep a cunt alive, flowing with juices, pulsing, fuckingg."

There wasn't much either Ron or I could have said, Jean obviously had a bad day, a very bad day, and Ron's interruption earlier in the shower room did not help.

I placed a hand on Jean's shoulder, "Jean, babes, let Ron go, please... please babes."

Jean let go of both our manhood's, and fell back on to her ass.

Ron turned and stepped away, I think it was hurting his prick, all the brutal slapping Jean had given out.

Jean looked up to Ron, "Yeah, go on, fuck off, go fuck your books... you little prick!"

Ron looked at me, I didn't know what to say, almost in fear that if Jean sees me side with Ron then she will make me pay, probably with my cock too in some way. I shook my head and slightly raised my hand as if to say, just go Ron, you're okay.

Jean stood up, slapped my cock and said, "I know you and he are mates, I just need a good hard fucking, if it helps, and you want to take revenge for Ron, just think you are fucking me on Ron's behalf. Just think how he is feeling right now, how, if he had this cock, would fuck me, how do you want to fuck me... am I getting through to you?"

As I mentioned, Jean must have had a bad day, in fact I think she'd had a bad week.

Jean climbed onto the bed, placed a pillow under her head and then placed her hands behind her head, lifted her knees up and spreads them wide, till her knees touched the bed.

Jean beckoned me over, "Come on big boy, and let's get going."

I positioned myself between her legs and descend onto her clit stud, I licked and sucked it into my mouth and this time I went in hard, harder than before, twirling my tongue around it, and I had my hands on her inner thighs, trying to push them down even lower opening her pussy wider.

Jean cried out, "Ahh... nice tongue work Bob, how do I taste? I hope, owhh, it's the dessert you wanted, ahh, I can tell you're mad on behalf of your friend."

Jean started to buck her hips, becoming more intense, she moved her hands to my head and pushed hard, I kept licking and sucking, hard, lapping up the love juice she was producing. Then I sensed she was about to cum, and thought to myself, I'm not going to give her that satisfaction, this is for Ron.

I took my head away, Jean looked down to me, her face was one of anger as she shouted, "What you doin? You fucking cunt, finish me, what are you doing? You bastard, finish me now, get back down there!" Kicking out and hitting me on the shoulder with her leg.

"Finish me, you bastard, finish mee!"

I shook my head and she delivered another couple of kicks to the side of my shoulder.

Jean's face got redder, "Okay, I'll fuckin show you! Bastard, you fuckin bastard."

Jean started to rub her own clit, she's masturbating, she used two fingers of one hand and pistoled in to her pussy, and a couple of fingers of her other hand franticly rubbed her studded clit. Jean didn't look at me, she closed her eyes, her hips bucked, it was an amazing site, and I wish I had a video camera at that point.

She went on for a while, small grunts and moans. I saw beads of sweat running off her forehead. Jean opened her eyes, without slowing her masturbating hands, and said, "Get Ron!"

I jumped off the bed, went to the door and shouted down to Ron to come up.

I jumped back onto the bed, Jean still in a fury, her eyes shut tight, face contorted, and Ron appeared through, "What?"

Jean looked at Ron and said, "Get down here?" She gave me a kick to move away.

I moved a bit off centre, and Ron was now between Jean's legs. Jean again with eyes shut tight, hips bucking up and down off the bed really high; her head thrashed from side to side, her fingers were a blur over her clit.

Jean suddenly opened her eyes and looked at Ron, "Get you face down here you prick?"

Then a minute later, angrily to Ron she said, "Don't you fuckin move, you prick, don't you dare fuckin move."

She let go of her clit, placed her hands onto her knees, she lifted her hips high and close to Ron's face, her eyes bulged out, teeth gritted, face red, and to Ron's surprise squirted onto his face. Ron not expecting this just moved slightly back.

A cry from Jean as she redirected her hips towards Ron, "I said don't move you bastard, stay fuckin there!" Her voice strained.

A long stream drenched Ron, then she stood up on the bed very quickly, strode over Ron, rubbed her clit hard and wildly, then released another stream all over Ron's stomach and prick, shouting, "You bastards think you know it all, take this, you cunts, don't you ever fuck about with me you wankers."

I think Ron knew what Jean was going on about; just earlier that evening when Ron disturbed her on my cock in the shower room. Ron shook his head in dismay and wiped his face with his hand, letting Jean get her frustration out.

Jean again rubbed her clit for about ten seconds and let go of another stream, same as before over Ron. And lets rip again, "You fuckin fuckers, mess about with this lady and see what you'll fuckin get!"

This time she was looking directly at me, with a stern expression on her face, I'm sure this was for NOT getting her off just moments ago.

When she finished squirting, she stepped back over Ron, gave him a light kick on the ass and said, "You can fuck off again, or actually, let me re-fraise that. Do you want to fuck off? Or do you want to watch?"

Ron looked up to Jean, and said, "I, I'd like... to watch," taking his time to answer very slowly.

I am sure Ron was thinking the same as me, that the choice Jean was giving was not really a choice, but a statement to sit in the corner, and watch. So the only right answer to Jean's 'question' was stay and watch.

Jean nodded her head and said, "Good choice!" giving him another light kick on the ass and ruffled his hair.

Jean then stepped over to me, ruffled my hair and said, "Come on your turn fucker, and this time don't disappoint, or else?"

Jean lay back down on the bed and held her arms out, "Come on get in?"

I moved between her legs and lay on top of her as she wrapped her arms around me. I stabbed my cock trying to find her tight tunnel. Oh yeah, there it is, I slide in a couple of inches, a gasp from Jean, as she tightened her arms around me. "Woww... fuck! You never cease to amaze me on entry."

I knew Jean was expecting me to drive in deeper, I didn't, I slide out. Then I thought to myself, she's really wet, I'm going to give this a go, I don't care if it pains her. I drive fully in, in one lunge go right up to the hilt.

A loud cry came from Jean, "Holy fuckin shit, you fuckin bastard Bob." Jean hit me on the back with her clenched fists.

I didn't care, I was sure Jean expected me to stay there for a bit, but I didn't. As soon as I hit home, I retracted just as quickly, then just go mad, in and out, in a fury, attacking her pussy.

Cries from Jean, "Ohh, you bastard, fuck, you think you're, ahh, full of, surprises, ahh."

I grabbed Jean's face in both hands, placed with a thud my forehead against hers and pushed hard with my head on hers. Both of us looked into each other's eyes. Jean now moved her hips up to meet my thrusts. Bashing her clit stud hard onto my groin, I fucked Jean as she wanted, no stopping, hard and fast.

Jean seemed to look in pain, but she also was loving it as she looked over to Ron and said, "This, ah, is, ohh, how, ahh, a, ahh, cock should, ahh, feed a, ahh, cunt, Jesus fucking Christ! Bob, Jesus fuckin Christ."

I kept this up for a while. As you probably know, from my previous writing of our affair, Jean is an amazingly fit woman for someone in her sixties. She never fails to surprise me with her stamina, and just her pure physical 'FUCKING' power.

I raised my head off, I was dripping onto Jeans face, Jean cried out, "I'm, cuummingg, Bob, I'm, cuumingg!"

Jean pulled me in tight with her arms, her legs wrapped tightly around my ass, she squeezed my ass tight with her legs with every burial thrust I gave her of my cock, Jean shouted again, "I'mm... cuumingg... Jesus... fuck, lover, ahh!"

I think she squirted, I could feel our copulation feeling wetter, squelcher, and my cock was getting hotter, throbbed harder and I felt strong.

I grabbed Jean's face again, forcing our foreheads together. Our eyes locked like enemy targets, I grunted, "Agg!" with every thrust into Jean, long deliberate hard thrusts.

I locked my cock in deep as I blew, I released a load, fuck, it felt like my nob just exploded, I retracted and then entomb my cock again, another load ripped my cockhead apart, as I entered for the third load I could feel my previous load running out over my cock, some of this was Jean's love juice. I release six or seven loads, which was oozing out of Jean's cunt.

As I was blowing my loads, Jean's screams were loud, "J e s u s, fucking hell, Bob, ahh, woww, ohhgg, shit, fuck me baby, f u c k mee!"

We both froze in mid-air for a minute, united, very still, my cock throbbed, Jean's cunt pulsated in her orgasm. A sound of our mixed juices dripped onto a very wet patch on the bed, and then softly we landed together onto the bed.

I heard Ron commenting, "Fuckin hell Bob, you should fuck two women together, you shoot a load of cum, enough to fill a pint pot."

Jean usually likes me to leave my cock in her, but I just Slipped off to one side, both of us panted, our breathing quick and sharp, Jean's hips still twitched in spasms. We both turned and looked at each other as a content smile ran over our faces.

Jean placed a hand on my cheek, "Thanks honey, I really needed that."

Then, her eyes widened, as she's thought of something, and she immediately went down to my throbbing cock and sucked on the head, while slowly with one hand squeezed some cum out, I was taking in deep breaths.

Ron asked, "You okay mate?"

I looked at Ron and said, "Jean's a bitch, a cum hungry bitch."

I placed a hand on her head, as she milked me dry.

A few minutes later, she came up and lay next to me on her right side, with an arm and leg across my body. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Wow, that was a fucking, my cunt feels beautifully sore."

Then Jean looked over to Ron and asked him to come over and sit beside us on the bed.

She placed her hand on the side of Ron's face and said, "Ron honey, I love you, you know that. You are my legal husband, have been and will be for many years. But, Bob is more than a lover to me. It's not his big cock, although that helps. And it's not the amount of cum he can shoot off, although I just can't get enough. It's his amazing stamina for not cuming for a long time that I love. Also when he explodes it's like a never ending cum volcano gushing, again and again blasting off in my cunt. I can't explain it any better. You would only know if you were a woman."

Then just to add insult to injury, she said, "Oh and Ron babes, I hope you were taking notes, because that's how a cock fucks a woman's brains out."

12