Naughty Nextdoor Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers

Peggy reached for the top button of my shirt. She unbuttoned it and then the next and the next button. She pulled the shirt from my pants and off my shoulders. Again, she squirmed in my lap. Her arms reached around my neck and mine went around her back. I pulled her close, as close as could be. Her naked chest molded against mine. Again, our lips touched and our mouths feverishly fought with impassioned fervor.

I reached to pull her arms from my neck and I pushed her back against the kitchen table. She caught and steadied herself with her arms. My eyes begged to see her tits and my hands begged to touch them. I reached to cup the two pretty, peach-shaped breasts. My hands and fingers frolicked and played, squeezing and teasing each nubile nectarine. My lips begged to taste their sweet nectar.

I reached behind Peggy and pushed the cookbook aside. I put my hands under her armpits and bodily lifted her and sat her on the table between my legs. As she leaned back on her arms, I leaned forward and my mouth closed on an erect nipple. The sweet, adolescent bud stiffened inside my mouth. My tongue teased and my mouth sucked. My mouth found the other delectable nipple. The naked, fleshy tissue of each pubescent breast became a playground for my hands, my mouth, and my tongue.

Peggy moaned and arched her back thrusting her magnetic mammary mounds tightly against my mouth. Her voice became a husky whisper, "Oh, Uncle Jim, that feels good. I didn't know a man could make my tits feel this good."

I moved up to capture her lips in another passionate slippery-wet kiss. Again, our tongues mouth-fucked each other until we could hardly catch our breath. Finally, words came forth between my heavy breaths, "Peggy, baby, there are other places where I can touch you that will feel even better. Do you want me to touch you there with my mouth and tongue?"

She quickly replied, "Oh yes, Uncle Jim I do! Please touch me anywhere you want to. Do anything you want. I want it! I want it! I do!"

Well, I wanted it too, yet I knew I had to be careful. This sex-play might be ok, but I had no intention of fucking my innocent young niece. I wouldn't let this go that far. At 19, my niece needed to give her virginal maidenhood to someone near her own age. At 40, I was too old to be deflowering adolescent virgins. I knew I needed to keep my demanding cock out of my still-maturing niece's pussy. Uncles don't put their cocks into their naïve niece's pussies.

But, this uncle had his sexy young niece lying naked on a table before him. Temptation was overpowering my senses. I moved away from her tender, tasty, tantalizing mouth and lips. My mouth again ravished her breasts. I then moved lower and found the silky-softness of her abdomen. I kissed and licked the sweet, feminine flesh. I found her bellybutton and made a tickling, teasing exploration.

My eyes moved lower to view the feminine glory they sought. I stared at my niece's pussy in awe and amazement. Nothing is so irresistible to a man than tender, young feminine flesh. Peggy had the most beautiful teen pussy I'd seen since my own teenage years. Not one vaginal hair covered her flesh. Every inch was nude and fully exposed. Her freshly-showered pussy mound had the faint smell of 'girlie-girl' soap mixed with a musky-sex aroma. This virginal mound awaited sexual awakening. I was just the man to arouse it!

My mouth kissed the puffed pussy lips and they stiffened in excitement. My lips sought the crevasses between her thighs and the lips of her pussy. My lips kissed and they licked. My fingers closed around the pussy lips and spread them apart. Peggy's clit lay exposed and inviting. My cock stiffened as my lips closed around this clitoral prize. Her pubescent clit had not grown to its full size of pubic maturity, yet its petite innocence was all the more tantalizing. My tongue found her pee hole. I licked and teased and vainly attempted entry. I knew the pee hole was too small, yet I tried my best to stimulate pleasure. When Peggy's hips began squirming and wiggling, I knew I had been successful.

I attacked the clit with more zest. My tongue began making slow, lazy circles around the now fully-erect vaginal protrusion. My mouth joined in and I captured the clit with my lips and tugged and teased. I kissed, I licked, and I sucked. I found the tender, fleshy tissue between the clit and the outer pussy lips.

Peggy moaned softly and then moaned again louder. Her hips were quivering. Her voice spoke in a husky whisper, "Oh God, Uncle Jim that feels nice. Oh my... Oh my... Oh God, it feels good. Uncle Jim, you're driving me crazy!"

My voice, too, spoke in a husky, sexual tone, "I'm glad you like it Peggy, honey. I like doing this a lot. Girl, you've got the prettiest, sexiest pussy I've ever seen! Damn, I love it, I do!"

Just to prove it, I kissed the girl's glorious pussy mound again. I spread the pussy lips. This time, I bypassed the erect, stimulated clit. It was the vaginal hole I sought. Peggy had raised her legs and spread them wider. The pretty-pink opening to the feminine hole was mine to enjoy. My tongue teasingly touched the tender pink vaginal opening.

Peggy's young-pussy taste was wonderful. It tasted like sex. It smelled like sex. My tongue explored deeper. Her pubescent vaginal cavity had only a limited bit of feminine wetness. My tongue found moisture in abundance in my mouth and transferred it into her pussy. My tongue circled around and around savoring every delicious touch.

I cupped my tongue to make it stiffer and plunged it even deeper into the glory-hole that was my niece's pussy. My tongue pushed against the barrier wall that was her hymen. I tenderly tested its resistance. It held firm. I had no intention of bursting my niece's virginal 'cherry', not with my tongue, and most certainly not with my cock. But, this didn't mean I couldn't tongue-fuck her pussy. That's what I was doing. My stiffened tongue thrust in and out, in and out.

Peggy's hips bucked to meet each thrust of my tongue. She was moaning and cooing with sexually awakened delight. Her words confirmed her arousal, "Oh, my goodness...! Oh, my God...! Oh, goddamn...! Oh, hell...! Oh, Uncle Jim, that feels unbelievably good! Oh, shit...!"

I took my tongue out of my niece's pussy and kissed the tender sweetness of her feminine mound. I sat up in my chair and pulled Peggy into a sitting position on the kitchen table. I reached for her lips and she reached for mine. We exchanged numerous slippery-wet kisses before I said, "Peggy, sweet baby, you shouldn't be using bad words like that! Why, I've never heard you use a cussword in your whole life! It just doesn't seem right coming from your innocent mouth."

Peggy had a quick and stern response to my admonition, "Uncle Jim, you're the one making me use cusswords! You're driving me crazy! I've never used those words before. But, I've never done a lot of things that I'm doing now! I've never been naked with a man. I've never been touched by a man. I've never had my favorite uncle touch my tits and pussy with his hands. I've never had his tongue, or lips, or mouth kiss me and play with me like you do. My pussy feels like it is on fire!"

I smiled at her, winked, and whispered in a seductively, teasing voice, "Peggy, doll, do you want me to stop doing things to your tits and pussy?"

She nearly screamed her answer, "Hell no! Don't you dare! Damn, now you've made me cuss again! But, don't you dare stop or I'll cuss at you like a drunken sailor!"

So, I didn't stop. I reached again for her tits and buried my head in the cleavage of her chest. My mouth found the nipples and the ripening peaches that were her breasts. The taste buds of my mouth began sensing more than the intoxicating, natural-feminine flavor of naked female flesh. Peggy must have dripped some of the sour dill pickle juice onto her tits. The combined pickle-tit taste was exhilarating.

I lifted my head from her tantalizing tits. From the corner of my eye, I saw the still-opened jar of pickles sitting on the table. My fingers reached to pull one of the long, dripping-wet, mouth-watering dills from the jar. I touched the pickle to one nipple and then to the other. I spread the sour juices all around the nubile nubs and the curvaceous tits. My mouth clamped onto each tit and hungrily devoured the slippery, sour juices. The sweetness of her naked flesh mixed with the pickle sourness to become a recipe for sexual intoxication.

I pushed Peggy back onto her back. There was another recipe I wanted to try. I had tasted pickled tits and I now wondered how pickled pussy would taste. I dipped the dill back in the jar to get more juice and smeared the tart-tasting liquid all over her pussy mound. My mouth watered with impatience and anticipation. I dove in head first. With a hunger born deep within my erect, throbbing cock, I ate the girl's pickled pussy. I kissed, licked, and sucked with a ravenous appetite. Spreading Peggy's pussy lips wide, I tried pickled clit. I was savoring the most delicious serving of pussy I'd ever had. Oh, damn it was delectably delicious!

My fingers found my niece's pink pussy hole. I touched the pickle to the opening, stretched the feminine flesh, and slid the pickle in. Peggy gasped for breath. I knew the pickling spices were probably stinging her tender flesh, but I heard no complaints or protests. I slid the fat, green intruder deeper inside and the girl squirmed. She wiggled her hips and she moaned. I moved the vegetable cock in and out, in and out. Peggy's pussy muscles attempted to catch the pickled shaft and pull it in deeper. The stiffened alien rod rammed hard against her tender hymen. Peggy squealed!

Quickly, I pulled the pickle out and saw there was no blood on it. Thankfully, I had not penetrated her vaginal veil. With her hymen still intact, her virginity was saved. I knew I had to be careful to protect this girl's innocence.

Reluctantly, I left her pussy alone, raised her up, and kissed her with my pussy-flavored pickle-juice lips. It was now my turn to say a few cusswords, "Oh, goddamnit little girl! Hell Peggy, dear child, you're the one driving me crazy! My cock is so swollen, horny, and hard it's about to burst out of my pants!"

Peggy giggled uncontrollably. When she stopped, she said, "I'm glad I can make you horny. You've made me horny, too. I'm glad I can make your cock swell and get big and hard. I wish I could see it. Can I? I've never seen a man's penis before. Uncle Jim can I see yours, can I see your cock?"

Now, here was a question I was unprepared for. Did I dare let my cock loose from its safe confinement inside my pants? Did I dare allow the engorged shaft to be exposed to this innocent girl child? Could I trust it to behave itself? Could I trust myself? Could I trust her? Hadn't she already removed my shirt?

I came to the conclusion that I could no more resist this naked girl's pleading request than I could deny the lust in mind or the hard-on in my pants. I pushed my chair back from the kitchen table and gave her a softly whispered answer, "Yes doll, I guess you can see it."

Peggy's lithe, athletic body moved quickly. She sprang from the table and landed on her knees between my legs. Her hands settled on my chest and she leaned to kiss me there. I was glad my body was strong and hard. I felt as buff and healthy as I had when I was a much younger man.

Peggy's hands grew bolder. She pulled off my shoes and socks. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped them. She grabbed a strong hold on each side and pulled down. They slid off my hips, over my legs, and off my feet. Peggy did all that and then sat back wide-mouthed and gazed. My imprisoned cock had sprung free from its captivity and the swollen, rigid shaft was pointing straight at her.

When Peggy spoke, it was with an emboldened feminine voice, "Oh, my God!

Oh, damn! Uncle Jim, it's beautiful! Oh, it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life! How could anything in this world be so gorgeous? Wow! Hey, I can see blood running through big blue veins. I can see the blood racing and pulsating. I bet I could count your heartbeats if I was holding it."

Just to prove her point, this girl who had never even seen a cock, boldly reached out and grabbed mine. She grabbed on with a two-handed hold. Her fingers closed gently around the shaft and she started quickly counting, "One, two, three... I 'can' count your pulse, Uncle Jim! Oh my, it's beating awfully fast! Are you ok, Uncle Jim? I wouldn't want you to have a heart attack!"

I laughed aloud and reached to bury my fingers in Peggy's freshly-washed, tangled-blond hair. I spoke to reassure her, "Sweetheart, I'm fine. Luckily, I've got a strong, healthy heart. I'll let you in on a secret about a man's heartbeat. It just naturally gets faster when a sexy female has hold of his cock."

Peggy giggled and then asked, "You will be ok, no matter what I do? Can I do anything I want with it? I'd like to do some of the things you did to me. I want to make you feel what you made me feel. Ok?"

How could I resist her requests? I answered her questions, "Doll-baby, go for it, but you'd better be damn careful! Girl, I'm about ready to shoot my load!"

Peggy took me at my word. She went for it. She pushed my cock against my belly and kissed the shaft. She kissed it again and then laid her cheek against the length of the erect rod. She hugged and kissed it like it was a long-lost lover. Whispered words came from her mouth, "Oh, I love it! I love it so much! It's more magnificent than I could ever have imagined. Oh, Uncle Jim, I've been dreaming about what it would be like if you fucked my pussy with your cock, but now I know that I can't let you. Your cock is just too big! It wouldn't fit in my little pussy hole!"

Before I could argue the point about whether or not my cock would fit into her pussy, Peggy pulled down on the shaft. I had not been circumcised so the head of my cock popped out of my foreskin with the quickness of a Jack-in-a Box jumping from its spring-loaded enclosure. Peggy gasped in surprise. As I had done to her, she touched her tongue to my pee hole. She pushed and she prodded. Her tongue then touched the tender flesh of my cock-head and circled around and around. Her mouth then engulfed the whole head in a warm, wet oral embrace.

I nearly fainted. Good thing I was sitting down. I felt a hand playing with my balls as her mouth licked and sucked my cock. After several minutes of this exquisite torture, I grabbed a handful of tangled-blond hair and forcibly pulled her head away from my cock. I was panting heavily as I spoke, "Goddamn it Peggy, I told you to be careful! You don't want me to cum in your mouth! Slow down, babe! And, just where in the hell did you learn how to do that?"

Peggy wasn't offended by my stern admonishment, but she did slow down. While holding my cock tightly, she answered my question, "I guess I learned it from you, Uncle Jim. I'm just kissing, and licking, and sucking like you did to my pussy. Your cock's a lot different than my pussy, though. But, I'm not complaining because I love the difference! And, mister, you just go ahead and cum whenever you want! I won't care. Oh, hey, I about forgot something!"

The girl twirled around and reached for the jar of dill pickles. She picked out a slippery, juicy one. She turned back to me and rubbed the sour, slick shaft of the pickle up and down the hard, stiff shaft of my cock. She then kissed, and licked, and sucked all the pickle juice off. She pulled my foreskin back and rubbed pickle juice all around my cock-head. As the spicy, vinegary, dill juice began stinging my skin, Peggy's mouth captured the pickled meat and her tongue licked and teased. Her warm, wet, slippery mouth sucked my pickled cock vigorously.

It wasn't long until I felt molten fire building inside my throbbing testicle sack. Semen and sperm were boiling. A volcanic eruption was near. Again, I grabbed two hands full of tangled-blond hair and pulled back. It was almost too late. Liquefied, fiery lava entered my cock-shaft. Here it was compressed and heated.

The ensuing explosion rocked me. The most intense orgasm I'd ever had shot stream after stream of semen and sperm out of the hole where my niece's virginal tongue had just been. The first fiery torrent hit Peggy's wet tongue and pink lips. Amazingly, the girl didn't recoil in fear or revulsion. The second molten jet hit her chin and neck. The next shot sprayed her chest and tits. Surprisingly, Peggy directed the rest of the sizzling streams toward her belly and pussy.

Finally, I lay back in my chair exhausted. I'd never had such orgasmic delight in all my life. I looked at Peggy. The wanton girl child was smiling. I saw cooling liquid dripping from her mouth and chin. Her neck and chest were a sticky mess. Gooey globs of semen ran down her tits and dripped from her nipples. Her belly was covered with a glossy, glistening coating of man juice.

I reached down, picked up my sweet wild-child niece from the floor, and pulled her nude body against mine. Sticky, wet seminal fluids mixed with sour, sweet pickle juices were squeezed between the skins of our two tightly pressed naked bodies. I kissed Peggy and she kissed me. We kissed with the passionate zeal of lust and love. I tongue-fucked her mouth and she tongue-fucked mine. I savored the natural, feminine sweetness of her lips. I tasted the sourness of pickles and an unfamiliar sticky, salty flavor I knew to be semen.

I picked Peggy up, sat her back on the kitchen table, and pushed onto her back. I headed straight for her pussy. She had wanted me to feel good, so I would now do the same for her. I kissed her pretty, puffed pussy lips and the soft skin between her thighs and pussy. I spread her pussy lips and mercilessly ravaged her clit with a frenzy of kissing, licking, and sucking.

My cupped tongue found her pink pussy hole and savagely entered. I plunged deep and twirled the tongue around and around. With this stiffened oral shaft, I poked and prodded as deep as I dared. I licked the tender membrane of her hymen. I thrust in and out of the virginal vaginal cavity.

Peggy's hips squirmed, they wiggled, and they bucked. She moaned uncontrollably. Maybe she cried, or screamed, or cussed. I didn't stop to listen. I continued to mercilessly tongue-fuck my niece's pussy. Finally, her hips began to spasm with a series of erratic, violent thrusts upward to meet the slippery intruder violating her. Suddenly, female cum began spraying my face. I knew the girl was caught in the satisfying clutches of a blissful orgasm.

This time, I heard my niece's whimpering exclamations of unbearable joy. But, I wasn't yet finished with this curvaceous creature's torture. Giving my forbidden teen lover one orgasm wasn't enough for me. I continued my brutal pussy attack. Peggy cried and screamed as a series of multiple orgasms raced through her body and stole away her mind and soul.

Finally, Peggy's young feminine body could spasm with orgasmic elation no more. She lay back limp. Reaching out, I pulled the girl down into my lap astride my legs with her chest hugging mine. She was still panting from sexual exhaustion. I held onto her tightly. I didn't want to let go of my dear precious niece. I held her and gently rocked her. Time passed slowly.

After a while, I picked the sweet little lady up in my arms and cradled her against my chest. Kissed her softly, I whispered, "Peggy, baby, we need to take a shower. We've got a sticky mess all over us."

Peggy's baby-doll eyes focused directly on mine. I could see the slowly-fading passion draining from her face. I instinctively knew this virginal girl had just had her first sexual experience that ended with complete orgasmic satisfaction.

I carried this girl to the bathroom. I had to pee. Peggy had to pee, too. We peed together. She sat on the commode with her legs spread. I knelt before her. Our twin streams of amber-yellow fluid joined as one.

MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers