Naughty Nextdoor Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Grabbing my rigid cock, Missy positioned her pussy directly over my shaft. Slowly, she lowered her body until she had her pussy impaled on the tip of my cock head. She sat still as her virginal hymen pushed against my stiffened rod. Suddenly, the little girl in her came out in a frightened voice, "Will it hurt very, very much, Uncle Jim? I want to feel good, I want to fuck you, but I think I'm scared. Your cock is too big for my little pussy. Maybe I shouldn't do it..."

Goddamnit, the little cockteaser wasn't going to stop now! My cock was swollen to the bursting point with lust and pussy hunger. I answered the girl angrily, "You bet your sweet ass it will hurt! But girl, when you set out to 'rape' a man then you can't stop when you're halfway into it already!"

I reached up and grabbed two hands full of soft, supple female ass. I jerked the ass and the girl towards me violently. The rainstorm Missy had warned me about earlier was now ragging outside. A clap of thunder masked Missy's scream as my stiffened cock pierced the girl's virginal hymen.

Missy pulled up and away, but my strong arms pulled her back down. She jumped up again and again I pulled her down. Each time the girl jumped, her wet pussy slid up and down on the slippery shaft of my spit-lubricated cock. After several painful thrusts, I relaxed my grip on her ass.

Just as I'd hoped, Missy was now past the point of pain. Pleasurable sensations overruled discomfort. She was now bucking and jumping voluntarily. Her pussy and the cock buried within it were joined together in a race for orgasmic relief.

Missy was riding me hard. She'd said she was going to fuck me, and fuck me she was. This was my 'first time' as a reluctant 'rape' victim. Well hell, I guess I was raping this little girl, too!

Rape...? Consensual sexual coupling...? What words mattered now? It was too damn late to put a stop to this incestuous wickedness. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm gurgling in my testicle sack. Missy too was past the point of stopping. She was giggling, whimpering, moaning, and crying all at the same time.

While the girl wildly rode my cock, I let go of her ass and grabbed her bouncy little tits. I massaged them, played with them, and wished that I could have them in my mouth. I could feel the orgasm moving from my balls into the shaft of my cock. Missy was squealing and I knew her orgasms were near. The two of us were grunting and groaning with animalistic lust.

An unexpected voice interrupted our sexual ravings, "Hi Uncle Jim, do you mind if we watch? It looks like you two are having lots of fun!"

Startled, I turned my head towards the sound. I could see that Missy's sister Peggy and her friend Kimmie had come in out of the storm. The rain-soaked girls were still dressed in their bathing suits. They were standing beside my bed with broad smiles enlivening their faces.

My first thought was to throw Missy and her pussy off my cock and run away and hide from the girls' prying, tattletale eyes. Sensing my uncertainty, Peggy said, "Oh no Uncle Jim, don't stop fucking Missy! Go ahead and have your fun, we just want to watch. I knew Missy was going to try to get you in bed and I told Kimmie about it. She wanted us to 'sneak' over to watch, but I told her you wouldn't care if we did see you. You don't mind, do you?"

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. Hell, I was so close to having an orgasm inside my young niece's pussy that I wouldn't have minded if the girl's mom and dad themselves were watching! I kept right on pounding into the pussy and Missy kept on riding me. She paid no attention to the other girls.

Missy began shrieking ecstatically as her orgasms began. This girl had never had a cock-fucking orgasm before. My young niece was having the time of her life. Hell, I was, too!

I began cumming inside Missy's tight, hot, wet pussy. Cock-rocking orgasms were blowing my mind. From the corner of my eye I saw Kimmie slip her hand inside Peggy's bright red bikini bottom. Peggy stuck her hand inside Kimmie's coral blue swimsuit. The horny 19 year old girls were cupping and fingering each others pussies.

My seminal cream shot from my cock in a hot, pressurized stream. Damn, I was having an incredibly fantastic orgasm! Missy was, too. She shrieked again when my wet semen filled her vaginal cavity. She was having one orgasm after another.

Despite having orgasms that were taking me to a place of delightful bliss, I noticed that Peggy and Kimmie had slipped off their bathing suits. The two girls were now kissing and fondling each others sexy young teen bodies.

Missy screamed joyfully one more time and then fell forward onto my chest. My cock squirted one last drop of seminal fire into the girl's teen pussy and then I too lay still.

The girls stopped kissing and fondling. Peggy rubbed Missy's back soothingly while Kimmie rubbed her ass. Peggy asked, "Sister dear, was that as good as I told you it would be? Isn't Uncle Jim just the best pussy-eater and pussy-fucker in the world?"

Kimmie grabbed one of Peggy's nipples and squeezed viciously. She wailed, "Hey girlfriend, what about me? I thought you told me that I was your favorite pussy-eater!"

Peggy turned, kissed Kimmie, and said, "Doll, you're my favorite 'girl' to eat my pussy, but my Uncle Jim is my favorite 'man' to eat me. I love you girl, but you just don't have a big beautiful cock to fuck me with! I love having my uncle's cock inside my pussy!"

I rose from the bed and cradled sweet Missy in my arms. I looked at the other girls and said, "I'm going to clean myself and Missy up a little bit in the bathroom. If you two girls want to use my bed to settle your disputes then go for it."

The girls jumped on the bed and began wrestling, tickling, and teasing. I carried Missy to the bathroom where we had a bath. We needed it. Our bodies were covered with sex sweat, saliva, virginal blood, and dripping cum.

As Missy and I came out of the bathroom, we saw Peggy and Kimmie lying on the bed. Kimmie was under Peggy. The girl was getting her pussy eaten by Peggy. At the other end of the bed, Kimmie's mouth was licking and sucking Peggy's pussy.

The sight of the two naked pussy-eating girls made my cock stiffen again. Unbelievably, my seminal fires were reignited. Missy saw my shaft swelling. She grabbed hold, squeezed, and pumped until my cock was swollen to a rock-hard rigidity.

Missy whispered in my ear, "I'd like you to fuck me again sometime soon, Uncle Jim, but right now I'm a little too sore. If you want some more pussy right now, why don't you fuck Peggy? Look, her ass is pointing straight up at you on the edge of the bed. If you push Kimmie's face aside, you could stand up and get your cock into Peggy's pussy."

Missy led me to the bed. She dropped to her knees in front of me and again coated my swollen shaft with her slippery saliva. She turned to the bed and used one hand to push Kimmie's face away from the pussy she was sucking. With her other hand, Missy guided my cock to her sister's vaginal opening.

I entered Peggy's pussy slowly. With the aid of Missy's saliva, Kimmie's pussy-sucking saliva, and Peggy's own feminine wetness, my cock slid effortlessly deep into my niece's pussy.

If Peggy was surprised, she didn't say so. She accepted the cock intruder into her pussy without uttering one complaint. In order to keep Kimmie happy, she kept on eating the girl's cunt.

One mouth, two pussies, and one cock developed a cunt-sucking, pussy-fucking rhythm. Peggy sucked cunt and I fucked pussy.

With slow and steady thrusts the entire length of my stiffened cock penetrated deep into my niece's blistering hot, wet vaginal hole. Once again, I found myself enjoying the rhythmic thrill of young pussy fucking fun. I could tell that Peggy was having a good time, too. Her short, skinny legs quivered. Her pussy muscles latched onto my swollen shaft and tugged and squeezed.

I was a little confused by what Kimmie was doing. This girl was the only teenage lesbian I knew. Hell, I didn't even know that Peggy played for both teams! Incredibly, I felt Kimmie's tongue licking my balls which were dangling in front of her face. Her mouth was kissing and sucking my testicle sack enthusiastically.

Shit, I didn't mind getting my balls sucked by a gender-confused lesbian! It was just adding pleasure to the pussy-fucking fun I was having. I continued pumping slowly into Peggy's cunt for awhile, but pussy hunger demanded that I push harder and faster. I began pounding my rigid-hard meat into the girl's pussy with rapid thrusts.

At long last, my cock was able to satisfy my niece's cravings for orgasms. Peggy began cumming. Oh, I knew this girl was cumming hard! Her hot, young pussy sprayed my loins with female cum. I began cumming, too. Just to be fair, I sprayed the insides of her pussy with what little semen and sperm I had left in my testicle sack.

Peggy and I delighted in shared orgasms. We let their joys and thrills join our hearts and bodies in a bond of forbidden lust. An earthquake of cock-shaking, cunt-quivering orgasms rattled and shook our bodies. Blissful aftershocks followed, one after another.

Catching her breath, Peggy attacked Kimmie's pussy with her mouth. At the same time, I pumped my cock into my niece's pussy a few more times. Kimmie was cumming now. She squealed with orgasmic pleasure. Peggy began having another round of orgasms.

Here I was again with my cock coated with a sticky mess of cunt and cock juices mixed with saliva. Peggy's pussy was dripping cum and saliva onto Kimmie's face.

Little Missy, my sweet blackmailing niece, was the only one of us not a sticky mess. Despite her cleanliness, Missy followed me and the girls back to the bathroom. She jumped into my jacuzzi tub with me and the other two nude girls. We four frolicked and played while we washed our bodies. We tickled and teased. We kissed and fondled each others nude flesh.

The water temperature wasn't the only thing steaming-hot in my tub. My stimulated testosterone and the three girl's raging feminine hormones were stirring up a tubful of sexual fever. I played with three pussies and six tits and kissed three pairs of sweet, luscious lips. Six feminine hands grabbed and groped my cock and balls.

After playing with the girls for awhile, I found myself holding a girl in my lap. It just happened to be Kimmie. While I played with her busty, firm tits and her young teen pussy, I asked, "Hey Kimmie, I thought you were a confirmed lesbian, aren't you? Didn't the girls tell me that you didn't like boys?"

Kimmie blushed self-consciously. She answered intensely, "Oh, I don't like boys! At least, I didn't think I did. Boys are stupid, immature, uncaring imbeciles! I guess men are different. Mr... Jim, you are a man and I've seen first-hand just how loving and caring you are with girls. I've watched you fuck Missy and Peggy. Oh Jim, what you did to them was beautiful and sexy! Oh god, I was wishing you were fucking me!" Peggy and Missy both spoke at the same time. Their overlapping words echoed, "Kimmie, do you want Uncle Jim to fuck you now? Uncle Jim, will you do it for her? She's never had a cock inside her pussy, but we know she wants yours. Don't you, Kimmie?"

Again, Kimmie blushed. Yet, the girl recovered, raised her head, and answered bluntly, "Yes, I want Jim to fuck me! But, but...I'm still a virgin. I thought I was a lesbian until today. I've only had sex with three girls, counting Peggy, and neither of them took my cherry. Jim, you can have it if you want it. Do you?"

My answer came honestly, "Want it...? Hell Kimmie, I love young pussies! I especially like cherries. I've had Peggy's cherry and I've had Missy's, too. Young lady, I'd love to have yours! But, girlie-girl, I'm not sure if I can get my cock to stand up for another pussy-fucking right now!"

Peggy and Missy giggled and said, "Uncle Jim, what's that big thing standing up between Kimmie's legs? Why, it's a big, hard cock! Uncle Jim, your cock is standing up plenty hard enough to fuck Kimmie! Go for it!"

So, go for it, I did! I picked up the soaking wet, nude teenager from the tub and carried her back to my bed. With my pussy-hungry, swollen-hard, meaty cock, I deflowered another young pussy. Missy and Peggy helped me enjoy Kimmie's virginal sacrifice. One girl was milking my balls and the other was kissing my ass. Together, another teen girl and I shared in the wondrous ecstasy of orgasms. Our squishy, squashy cunt and cock juices made another mess on our clean bodies.

Once again, an unexpected voice came through the doorway to my bedroom. Looking to the side, I saw Peggy and Missy's mother, my sister Betsy. The first thought to enter my head said, "Damnit Jim, you're going to have to start locking your doors when you fuck pussies!"

Betsy had her hands planted firmly on her well-shaped, bikini-clad hips, but her mouth was smiling. Finally, my stunned mind heard the words she was saying, "When you young ladies get through with fucking my brother, please let me know. I'd like to take my turn with him in his bed!"

Damn, it seems like I was going to have to cancel my plans for my pussy-date later today! Oh well, I guess three horny young girls and a smoking-hot sister can provide a man with all the pussy he needs!

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12