Naughty Nicole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

Nicole sat down beside me on the bed, leaning back a bit as my eyes moved over her body. She looked beautiful. Her breasts hung down slightly and her nipples were thick and long. I bent down to swirl my tongue around her right one, giving it a gentle suck. Nicole rubbed my back as she let out a soft moan. Her hand glided up my thigh to rub my hard cock, straining my jeans.

"Think we have time for some fun? I want to feel your cock in my mouth."

"We should." I said.

I stood up and began to undo my jeans, but the sound of the door closing downstairs nearly made my heart stop.

"Anybody home?"

I panicked when I heard my sister's voice in the kitchen.

"That's Amy." I whispered.

"Tell her I'll be down in a few minutes." Nicole replied.

I know I must have had a guilty look on my face when I greeted my sister in the kitchen. She smiled, then glanced down to my crotch. I could feel my cock pushing out at my zipper.

Amy tossed her purse on the table then opened the fridge, looking for something to drink. She was wearing jeans and a peach t-shirt. The way she looked did nothing to help me lose my erection. As she bent over to look in the fridge I noticed her breasts sway under her t-shirt, indicating she was braless. She turned her head towards me as I leaned on the counter, pushing her brown hair from her face, then looked back into the fridge with a smile.

I decided I had better go sit down at the table.

"I wanted to stop in to see Aunt Alice and Nicole since I missed them last time. Mom called a few days ago to tell me they'd be visiting." my sister explained.

"Mom and Aunt Alice just left for the farmer's market and Nicole just got out of the shower." I said, watching her take a drink of soda.

While she waited for Nicole to join us Amy asked me about work and how mom had been doing lately. It was close to ten minutes later when Nicole appeared. She was wearing a jade-colored dress with a scoop neck and a row of buttons down to the waist. I forced myself not to stare as I imagined the view of her cleavage I would have if she bent over.

"Look at you. You look like you swallowed a watermelon." my sister joked as she looked our cousin over.

Nicole laughed as she sat down next to Amy at the table. "And to think I have four more months of this. I'm going to be huge."

Amy grinned. "You look good though. If being pregnant would give me boobs like those I think I'll start trying this afternoon."

I let out a nervous laugh and my sister looked my way, then smiled at me.

"Looks like you've already got enough there, Amy. Don't get greedy," Nicole remarked with a friendly smile as she looked at my sister's chest "don't you agree, Alex?"

I looked across the table to my sister. Instead of seeming shy she cast me a smirk, then straightened her back. Her nipples were now standing out from her t-shirt.

"Well, more than a handful is a waste they say." I responded, thinking that much was safe.

Nicole's hand darted across the table towards Amy. She gave my sister's right breast a quick squeeze, then snatched her hand away before Amy could react. She squealed and raised her arms to her chest but it was too late.

"Yeah... she's definitely got more than a handful there, Alex." Nicole remarked, her laughter ringing out in the kitchen.

My sister had a look of shock on her face as she looked my way, then turned to our cousin.

"Hey -- don't grab my boobs in front of my little brother!" Amy exclaimed, but I could tell she wasn't genuinely angry.

Nicole was still chortling, seeming quite pleased with herself and my sister's reaction. "Would you rather he grab them instead?" she taunted.

Amy was too flustered to speak.

Nicole stopped laughing and stood up. "I better go pee again. If I laugh any harder you guys will have to mop the floor."

Amy and I watched Nicole leave the kitchen then looked back to each-other. I was nervous.

"She's quite something, isn't she?" Amy remarked after several seconds of tense silence.

"Yeah, she's a lot of fun."

"Fun, huh? I can think of two reasons why you like her and both are right under her chin." my sister retorted.

I blushed and avoided my sister's piercing stare.

"So what was going on before I showed up?" she asked, sounding accusatory.

"Nothing. Nicole was in the shower and I was checking my e-mail in my room."

Amy gave a disbelieving nod. "I never heard the shower, little brother, and judging from the lump in your jeans when you ran down here that must have been some exciting e-mail."

"What are you doing staring at my jeans for anyway, Amy?" I snapped, hoping to shame her into backing off from her line of questioning.

"Same thing you were doing staring at my tits when I was at the fridge." she countered.

I sighed and sat back in my chair. I knew I was losing the argument and had better give up while I could.

"Nicole's right though," Amy continued, her voice softening "they are more than a handful. Quite a bit more."

My cock was throbbing but I didn't dare show any interest. "Oh... okay." I grunted.

"Okay? I guess I'm no competition when Nicole's around with her big rack." she grumbled, acting hurt.

"It's... it's not a competition, Amy."

"I guess you're right," she conceded "who says you can't like hers and mine too, right?"

I heard the toilet upstairs flush and looked up, then over at my sister.

"Has she let you feel them yet?"

"No, of course not!"

"Liar." she sneered.

I could hear Nicole walking down the hall upstairs and knew she would be back in a few moments.

The expression on my sister's face changed, as if she was contemplating a riddle. She got up from her chair, then with one quick motion pulled her t-shirt up towards her chin as she faced me with her brown eyes locked on mine. Her breasts gave a quick bounce as her t-shirt moved up them. I stared in disbelief at Amy's bare chest. Her breasts weren't round like Nicole's. They hung down some and turned up a bit. Her light brown nipples were hard, standing out against the lighter rings surrounding them. A few seconds later Amy pulled her t-shirt back down then sat down in the chair as if nothing had happened. I could hear Nicole coming down the stairs.

"That feels much better," Nicole exclaimed as she joined us again, resting her hands on her stomach "I should warn you, Amy, I don't know if bigger boobs are worth having to run to the bathroom a million times a day."

Amy nodded."Maybe I should just be happy with what I've got."

Nicole tilted her head down, then smiled. "Judging from how you fill that t-shirt out I can't see why you wouldn't be."

"Thanks."

My cock was still throbbing and my mind was on Amy having flashed me moments before Nicole returned from upstairs.

Amy looked up to the clock on the wall. "I should be going. I still have to go get some groceries. Tell your mom I'll stop in before she goes." She stood up and slipped her purse strap over her shoulder.

"It was good to see you again, Amy."

"You too. Try not to corrupt my little brother too much while you're here." she teased.

"Is that your job?"

"Maybe. Bye, Alex."

"See you later."

Nicole was staring at me as I listened to the sound of Amy's car in the yard. I turned and was surprised to see the expectant look on my cousin's face.

"What?" I demanded.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," she replied "did I miss something?"

"You sure did. While you were upstairs she flashed me."

"What?!" she exclaimed.

I nodded, my eyes widening.

"And?"

"And that was it. She just flashed me, really quick."

"So what did you think?" she pressed, her voice growing sexy.

"She's got really nice ones."

"It felt nice when I grabbed it," she said "really firm. I wish she'd flash me too."

"I couldn't believe you did that." I laughed.

"I couldn't resist," Nicole giggled "they looked so good in that t-shirt."

"Have you ever done it with another girl?"

"Sort of... just kissing and touching." she told me.

"I'd love to see that."

"Me and Amy?"

"That would be so hot."

I could hear the sound of my mother and aunt outside coming up the walk. I gestured towards the door to alert my cousin. She gave me an understanding nod.

"What a beautiful day." My mother took her coat off and gave me and Nicole a warm smile.

"Amy stopped by, but she couldn't stay long. She had to go grocery shopping." I informed her.

My mother frowned. "I'm sorry I missed her."

"She said she'd stop in again before Aunt Alice and Nicole left."

"Good. I hope she does." mom said

Mom got out a tin of cookies she had baked in preparation for her sister's and Nicole's visit. She put them on the table then rinsed out the teapot to steep some more.

"I thought you guys might like a snack so I baked some cookies."

"Thanks, Aunt Laura, I've been eating everything in sight lately." Nicole told her.

My mother and aunt went back out on the deck to drink their tea and enjoy the nice weather. Nicole and I made ourselves sandwiches for lunch and exchanged glances and stifled laughs as we ate.

Once Nicole had finished eating she brought her plate and glass to the sink then approached me. She stood beside my chair and leaned over me, her eyes not leaving mine. I looked down the front of her dress to her breasts, nearly falling out of her bra. They swayed a bit as she moved her shoulders.

"Going to cum on them again tonight, cuz?" she whispered.

"On them, or wherever you want."

"Mmmm... I'll have to think this over."

I cupped Nicole's left breast through her dress, watching how it moved in her bra.

"I wish it was tonight already." I lamented.

"Did Amy flashing you get you all worked-up?"

"Yeah... but I was before that because of you."

"Promise you'll let me know what else happens with her."

"Sure," I said "but I don't know if anything else will."

"Right. She flashed you, but is going to leave it at that. No way."

"You really think so?"

"I'm sure of it." she told me.

"I hope you're right."

Nicole let out a groan, then stood up. "Sorry, my back is killing me." she said as she eased herself back into the chair.

I gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I'm going to go sit on the couch," she announced "it's more comfortable. Come on."

I followed Nicole in the livingroom and joined her on the couch.

"Turn around." I told her.

Nicole turned her back to me and I began moving my hands over it, hoping to make her feel better. I could feel her relax. She let out a soft groan. After a while she leaned back on my chest. I lifted the front of her dress away from her, looking down to her cleavage. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing. I could tell she was getting sleepy so I kept quiet, letting her drift off in my arms.

When I heard my mother and aunt coming in from the deck later I gave Nicole a gentle shake. She stirred and mumbled something.

"Nicole, they're coming in." I whispered.

My cousin sat up and slid herself over on the couch, running her hands through her hair.

"I'll be starting supper in a while," my mother told us as she stuck her head around the corner "you must be getting hungry."

"I always am lately." Nicole told her.

"Good."

Dinner was good and I surprised myself by how much I ate. As had become the routine we all wandered into the livingroom after we had eaten and my mother had cleared the dishes away.

"How are you at backrubs, Alex?" Nicole asked as she sat on the couch, wincing as she arched her back.

"Okay, I guess." I stammered.

"Mine's killing me. Let's see how talented your fingers are."

I clenched my jaw to hide a smirk as I sat behind my cousin on the couch. I looked over her shoulders to my mother and aunt. They were talking, not seeming the least bothered by us on the couch. Maybe it was just my guilty conscience or paranoia, but I was afraid that they might find our behavior inappropriate.

Nicole writhed as I rubbed her back, working my fingers into her shoulders. My cock was twitching in my jeans. After a while I eased myself closer to her so I could rub it against her ass.

"Mmmm... that feels good." she groaned when she felt my hard cock pressed to her.

I lowered my head so my aunt and mother couldn't see me grinning.

When my mother and Aunt Alice finally decided it was time for them to go to bed I suppressed a happy look. Nicole and I waited for all sounds from upstairs to stop before we embraced on the couch.

"Thanks for the backrub." she said as she sidled up beside me.

"My pleasure." I replied.

"Yes, I could tell when you started rubbing your cock against my ass."

I ran my hand over Nicole's hip to her ass. I stroked it then grabbed a handful. Her hand went to the button of my jeans, then she tugged my zipper down.

"Let's play. I feel like being bad." Her voice was excited as she tugged at my jeans.

I lifted my hips up as my cousin pulled my jeans lower. She slid off of the couch and knelt between my parted knees. Once my jeans and boxers were past my knees she looked down at my cock, pointing up towards her chin.

"Amy doesn't know what she's missing," Nicole said, giving my cock a firm squeeze "if she was here now I know she'd want to climb on this."

Nicole began to stroke my cock as she studied my expression. "Would you like to cum all over her tits like you did to mine?"

"Yes." I groaned, picturing how my sister's breasts looked that afternoon.

My cousin bent down to tease the head of my twitching cock with her tongue. She swirled it around the head then ran it along the underside of my shaft.

"Or would you rather just fuck her?"

My cousin's words, coupled with her sultry voice was bringing me closer. I could feel myself breathing harder, moving my hips to meet her soft hand as it moved over my cock. Her breasts shook as she stroked me faster.

"I'm close." I warned her.

Nicole slid her hand all the way down my cock, then engulfed it with her mouth. She slid her lips down, sucking hard. My fingers ran through her dark hair, grabbing fistfuls as I began thrusting my hips. My cock pumped in and out of my cousin's wet mouth as she sucked harder. I heard her moan as the first stream of cum shot from my cock. Her lips tightened around me as she waited for me to finish.

"Mmmm...I needed that as much as you." she sighed, running her hand over my stomach. Her tongue ran over my spent cock resting on my thigh.

Nicole sat down again while I pulled my boxers and jeans back up. I pulled her to me, tugging her dress up over her thighs. Her skin was hot and soft as my hand moved up to her panties. I could feel how wet she was through them and I pressed my fingers down between her lips.

Nicole moaned. "It's been so long since anyone has touched me there. God, that feels good, Alex."

I managed to tug my cousin's panties aside and slide a finger in her soaking pussy. She pushed up to my hand. Her hand was clenching my thigh as she began to writhe more.

"God, I wish that was your cock in me."

"Or Dave's or Brian's?" I countered.

"Maybe all three," she suggested, laughing through her arousal "I could be your sex slave for a night."

"Would you let them fuck you?"

"I've thought about it plenty of times.

I pushed a second finger in my cousin's dripping pussy. She moaned as I filled her and began pumping harder into her. Her breathing was rapid and I knew she couldn't last longer. my palm slapped against her clit as I thrust my fingers deep in her. Soon I felt her pussy tighten. She clenched her jaw and fought back a loud moan as she came. I left my fingers deep in her until she had relaxed then eased then out. Licking them, I smiled at her.

Nicole rested her spent body against mine. I knew she would be getting sleep so rather than keeping her up longer than she should be I asked her if she was tired.

"A little. Plus I came really hard and that drained me."

I stood up and held my hands out to her, bringing her to her feet. Her round stomach pressed against mine as I kissed her, running my hand over her back.

"Will they be going to church tomorrow?" she asked.

"Mom would go every day if she could."

Nicole laughed. "Then wake me as soon as they're gone."

I took my cousin by the hand and we walked up the stairs.

Chapter 4

I made sure I was awake early the next morning, waiting for my mother and aunt to go to church. I stayed in bed, pretending to be asleep while I waited for my mother to let me know they were leaving. After they left I bolted to the bathroom to make sure they were walking down the driveway.

Nicole was still asleep when I crept into her room. Her back was to the door and I could see her bare shoulders above the sheet and blanket that covered her. My cock hardened even more as I realized she was naked.

"Morning." she said in a groggy voice as she rolled over to look up at me. I was running my hand over her shoulder, enjoying the feeling of her bare skin. "Have they gone?" she asked.

"A few minutes ago."

"Good," she smiled "give me a few minutes."

The sheet and blanket slid from my cousin's naked body as she sat up on the side of the bed. She stretched and pushed her hair back from her face. Her pendulous breasts shook and swayed as she moved. I was mesmerized.

"God, you're beautiful." I intoned as my eyes moved over her ample curves.

"Thanks, but right now I don't feel it. I'll be right back."

I watched my cousin's hips and breasts sway as she left the room.

My cock was threatening to rip a hole in my boxers so I decided to take them off. I knew I would be in a few minutes anyway and I wanted to surprise Nicole when she returned. I kicked them aside and sat down on the bed, leaning back so she could see my erection rising from me when she walked back in. I stroked it a few times while I waited.

When Nicole entered the bedroom she stopped in the doorway when she saw me. She let out a weak gasp of surprise, then grinned as she approached me.

"It looks like you're ready for me." She reached down to run her hand over my cock. She held my balls in her fingers, then drew her fingertips along the underside of my shaft, watching it twitch.

"I have been for hours."

Nicole sat down beside me, stroking me as she rubbed her breasts over my arm and chest. I ran my hand over her back, stroking it as I kissed her cheek.

"How do you want to do it?" I asked, looking down at her stomach.

"You mean which position?"

"Yeah."

Nicole slid over to the middle of the bed. She turned over she was on her knees and bent over. Her breasts swayed beneath her as she pointed her wet pussy up in the air, waiting for me. I moved behind her. I ran my hands over her ass, sliding one down to run my fingers over her moist lips. She wiggled her hips and moaned. I could feel my fingers getting wet with her juice.

"Is this position more comfortable for you?" I asked.

"I can't remember." she said with a rueful laugh.

"I just wanted to make sure."

"Yes, it is," she assured me "unless you'd rather me get on top, but you might find me too heavy."

I chuckled as I slipped a wet finger in her.

"I'm ready, Alex. Just push it in."

Nicole's wet pussy gripped me as I buried my cock in her. She was hot and tight. I gripped her hips, watching her breasts shake as I began pumping harder into her. They seemed even larger as they hung down towards the bed.

"This time you don't have to worry -- just cum in me." she breathed as she grabbed fistfuls of the pillow beneath her.

I ran my hand up her spine and wrapped my fingers around her hair. I tugged at it, drawing her head up. My stomach was slapping against her ass as I pumped harder into her.

"Fuck my cunt, Alex. God, that feels so good."

I felt myself getting close, but wanted to make this last as long as possible. I slid my cock from my cousin, holding her hips as I calmed down.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers