Naughty Nicole Pt. 03

Story Info
Alex and his sister visit their pregnant cousin.
11.4k words
4.72
198.1k
81
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers

If you have not read them yet, you might want to readNaughty Nicole and Naughty Nicole Pt. 02.

*

Chapter 1

The rain lashed against the windows and bounced off of the pavement on the street outside of our house. The wind had grown stronger too. As I looked out of the living room window I saw the two birch trees on our front lawn swaying back and forth.

I slumped down on the couch with a scowl, trying to find something at least somewhat interesting on television to watch. Mom had gone upstairs to take a nap shortly after my Aunt Alice and cousin Nicole had left and I was in a foul mood.

When I heard the back door open about an hour later I grew excited, hoping that Nicole and my aunt had returned. I dashed out into the kitchen to find my sister, Amy, standing there. She was shaking off her wet coat, then hung it up. Her shoulder-length brown hair was damp.

"Hey, Alex. I stopped in to see Aunt Alice and Nicole before they left." she explained.

"They just left a while ago. Nicole decided that since the weather's so bad she'd have to drive slow and wanted to leave plenty of time to get home.

"Damn, I missed them again!" Amy exclaimed with a pout.

I nodded.

"So where's mom? Did she go with them too?"

I laughed "No. She's upstairs, taking a nap."

Amy wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch. I joined her. The peach-colored skirt she wore barely covered her thighs and I ran my eyes over her legs as she crossed them. I tried my best to not stare at her, but her breasts pushed out at her tight grey blouse, making it nearly impossible.

"I bet you miss Nicole already." my sister teased.

"Oh shut up." I snapped.

Amy chortled at my embarrassment.

"Come on, Alex, you can't deny it was nice having some big boobs to look at for a change." she remarked.

I smirked, but never replied.

Amy slid closer to me. She was smiling as her brown eyes fell to my crotch for a moment. "I guess you'll just have to settle for staring at mine now that Nicole's gone." she taunted, reaching up to cup her left breast.

I was both shocked and excited by Amy's bold display. There was no way I could not look down as she gave her breast a squeeze. My mind filled with the image of how they looked the day she had flashed me.

"I've wanted to ask you something," I said "what made you decide to flash me the other day?"

"Didn't you like it?"she asked.

"One question at a time." I interjected.

Amy laughed at my shrewd comeback.

"It was a spur of the moment thing," she said with a shrug "after I caught you looking at them when I was at the fridge, then Nicole grabbed one, I was feeling kind of... well, turned-on. I felt like being a little bad."

Amy gave me a shy smile as my cock twitched. I let out short laugh, trying to mask my nervousness.

"Nicole commenting on them in front of you excited me even more and I know you liked it too."

"Yeah..." I confessed before I could bite my tongue.

Amy never seemed surprised or bothered by my answer. I could tell she was thinking as she gave me a blank stare.

"Hey, I've got an idea," she blurted out a few seconds later "how about we all visit Aunt Alice and Nicole sometime? I'll drive you guys up. Mom never gets to go anywhere, so it would do her good, and I know you won't mind seeing Nicole again." She grinned as she pushed her elbow into my side.

"That sounds like a good idea," I told her "I know mom would love to get away for a few days."

"Okay. Tell mom to call Aunt Alice sometime and make plans, then let me know."

"Okay. But it will probably be a while though since they just left."

My sister looked at her watch, then got up from the couch. "I should get going. I told Randy I wouldn't be too long."

I followed Amy into the kitchen,staring at her chest as she pulled her coat on. She glanced up at me and smiled.

"Yes, I'm wearing a bra," she grinned "that's what you were wondering, right?"

I shook my head. "No. I can tell you are."

Amy's expression changed into a sexy smile. She stepped closer until she was almost pressed to me. "Want a peek?" she offered, toying with the top button of her blouse.

"Uh... sure." I mumbled, unable to hide my surprise.

My eyes widened as I watched Amy unbutton her blouse down to her stomach. She pulled it open, her eyes locked on mine. She was wearing a silky black bra that pushed her breasts up into two firm orbs. Her thick nipples stood out from the thin material and I recalled how they had looked when she had flashed me -- thick and dusky.

"Sexy bra." I remarked in a low voice as I stared at my sister's partially exposed breasts.

Amy ran her fingers over her bra. "I love wearing it," she said "it feels so good on my nipples."

"I can tell." I laughed.

My cock swelled as I stared at my sister's exposed chest for close to a minute as she held her blouse open for me. Then without saying anything she pulled it closed.

"Okay, time to put them away. I have to get home."

I frowned as I watched Amy button her blouse. She gave me a sympathetic look. She placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"Make plans for some weekend, then let me know." she reminded me.

"Okay."

My cock was throbbing as Amy's car left the yard. I returned to the living room and rubbed myself through my jeans, wishing it was my sister's hand on me.

As soon was my mother awoke from her nap I told her that Amy had stopped in and relayed her suggestion that we all visit Aunt Alice and Nicole some weekend. I could tell she was as happy with the idea as I was.

"That would be wonderful," mom said "it would be so nice to be a guest for a change so I wouldn't have to cook and get ready for company."

"That's what she and I were thinking." I told her.

"It's too soon to plan a visit since they only left today," mom said "but one of these days I'll call Alice."

Chapter 2

A little over a month passed without my mother mentioning Amy's offer. I had thought she had forgotten -- although I certainly had not. Then one Sunday morning she mentioned it.

"It's been a while since Alice and Nicole visited. I think I'll call them tonight and ask if it's okay that we visit them." she told me.

I must have had an ear-to-ear grin. "That sounds good," I told her "it would be nice to see them again and you deserve to get away for a while."

That evening I listened to my mother talking to my aunt on the phone as I sat on the living room couch. After a few minutes I gave a smile of relief. Judging from my mother's comments it seemed as though plans had been made. The next hurdle was to see if Amy could take us.

"Alice and Nicole said they'd love to have us visit next weekend, if it's okay with Amy. They haven't seen her in so long and were glad she wants to come. There's just one small problem."

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart sink.

"Mark has turned one of the guest bedrooms into a nursery for the baby, so you might have to sleep on the couch. Nicole said to warn you."

"Oh, that's no problem." I replied. I would have gladly slept on the floor rather than miss the chance to see Nicole again.

"Okay -- good -- so, I'm going to call Amy and see if next weekend is alright for her." mom told me as she left the living room.

Once again I waited, eavesdropping on my mother's phone call. A few minutes later I was relieved once again after listening to my mother talking with my sister.

"Amy said she can go next Friday afternoon, but Randy isn't going." mom announced after she hung up the phone.

"How come?" I asked as my brow furrowed in confusion.

My mother rolled her eyes. "There's a golf tournament that everyone in his office is taking part in and he doesn't want to miss it." she explained, sounding annoyed.

"Oh." I grunted.

"I don't know what the matter is with him sometimes," she said "golf isn't more important than family."

"I know." I agreed with a nod.

As mom went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea I smiled. I was secretly glad that my brother-in-law would not be joining us because it meant I might get some time alone with my sister.

Throughout the week all I could think of was the next weekend when I would get to see Nicole again. I was excited and horny nearly all the time.

That Friday morning I packed some clothes and toiletries into a duffel bag, then waited for noon to arrive when Amy would pick us up. I was watching television when I heard her car in the yard. I lept from the couch and raced out to the kitchen. Amy was already leaning against the wall beside the kitchen table.

"All ready to go?" my sister asked, sounding like she was teasing me after noticing the eager expression on my face.

"You bet."

Amy laughed as she looked around. "Where's mom?"

"Still packing," I told her "I think she's bringing enough stuff to last a year."

Amy chuckled as she sat down, checking her watch. My eyes darted up her tight jeans to the pink sweatshirt she was wearing. She caught me looking and smiled.

"No." was all she said.

"No, what?" I asked, puzzled.

"Bra." she grinned.

I felt myself getting hard as Amy straightened her back, pushing her breasts out at her bulky sweatshirt. She smiled up at me as I watched.

The sound of our mother coming down the stairs from her bedroom interrupted us. Amy adjusted her sweatshirt and slouched a bit in an effort to make her bust less obvious.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," mom said as she placed her suitcase beside the kitchen table "I think I packed too much, but at least I'll have enough clothes."

"Yeah, for a month." Amy retorted as she picked up the suitcase.

I followed Amy out to her car, then waited in the back seat while she put mom's suitcase in the trunk and mom locked the house.

During the drive to Nicole's house I never spoke much. I stared out of the window, thinking as I watched trees and houses pass by. I was content to let my mother and sister talk. Several times I noticed Amy looking at me in the rearview mirror and I wondered what she was thinking.

By the time we arrived at Nicole's and Mark's house I was glad to be able to walk around and stretch my legs after sitting for hours. I also wanted to use the bathroom. When I returned from the bathroom everyone was busy talking. Nicole was standing beside Mark in the downstairs entrance to their house listening to my mother and aunt, deep in conversation. I was surprised by how much bigger Nicole was than the last time I had seen her. She looked as though she might give birth at any moment.

"It's good to see you again, cuz. How've you been?" Nicole asked as she hugged me, then kissed my cheek.

"You too," I said, looking her over "how are things?"

"Good. You can see I'm big as a house now."

I laughed, then wished I hadn't.

"Here, Laura, I'll show you where you can stay," my aunt told my mother "Mark and Nicole bought me a fold-out sofa so you can sleep on that."

Nicole and I watched as my aunt lead mom towards the section of the house where she stayed.

"I guess your mom warned you about the sleeping arrangements." Nicole told Amy and me.

"Yeah, she did -- that's okay." I told her.

"Well, let me show you the room, then you guys can fight over who gets the bed." Nicole said.

Nicole's movements were slow and deliberate as she climbed the stairs. I followed close behind, fearful that she might trip.

"So, this is it." Nicole said, pushing open the bedroom door.

I stepped inside the small bedroom with mauve walls and looked around. To my left was a neatly made bed beside a window that looked out on the street. Next to the bed was a wooden nightstand with a digital clock and lamp. To my right was a bureau and a white wicker chair with a matching table.

"You can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I said, turning towards my sister.

Amy stepped closer to me. I felt her breast graze my right arm.

"That couch will kill your back, Alex." she said.

"It's only for a few days." I reminded her.

"But, still..." she insisted.

Amy sat down on the edge of the bed, looking it over, then smiled.

"There's no need for you to sleep on the couch, Alex. We can both fit in this bed."

I felt myself growing nervous. My sister had just suggested the very thing I feared that either she or Nicole might. I shook my head.

"No, it's okay, Amy. I'll take the couch."

Amy got up from the bed and stood beside me. She put her right arm around my shoulder, pressing her breasts to my back.

"Relax, little brother. It'll be okay. There's enough room for both of us."

From the corner of my eye I saw Nicole smirk. It was quite clear to me that she was enjoying my nervousness.

"You better agree to it before she changes her mind, cuz," Nicole teased "I don't know any guys who'd turn down a chance to sleep with a babe like Amy. I might even take her up on it if she offered. You can sleep with Mark."

Amy laughed as she ran her hand down my back.

"Okay." I relented.

"Don't worry, Alex, I won't tell any of your friends that you slept with your sister." Nicole teased.

Amy turned towards Nicole as she laughed, then back to me. Her eyes met mine with a glint of playfulness to them.

"Okay, now that that's settled I'm going to go start supper," Nicole told us "I'll meet you guys downstairs."

Amy watched our cousin leave the room. Her arm was around my waist as she pressed herself against me once more. "This is going to be a fun visit." she whispered.

I never replied.

"Let me show you something." she said as she stepped away from me.

Amy tossed her suitcase on the bed and rifled through it. She pulled a black bra from under a dress then turned back to me, holding it up to her by the shoulder straps as she grinned. I immediately recognized it as the one she had been wearing the day she was over after my aunt and cousin had left.

"I made sure I brought this," she said "tomorrow I'll wear it."

I smiled.

"It looked great on you the day you showed it to me." I told her.

"I like how it pushes them up." she said.

"Me too."

"Come on, let's get down there before Nicole comes to check on us." she said.

What I found ironic was that when Nicole and my aunt would visit I could not wait until my mother and aunt went to bed so Nicole and I could be alone -- now I was anxious about that same thing, knowing I would be sleeping with Amy. Actually, I had mixed feelings about the situation. Of course the thought of sharing that small bed with my sister turned me on, but I was unsure of what her thoughts about it really were and I was still quite scared of her realizing just how horny she made me.

It was close to eleven o'clock when I noticed my aunt yawn. "I wish I could stay up later, but I'm really getting sleepy." she apologized.

"You're not the only one, mom," Nicole replied "I seem to have no energy lately."

"We'll have plenty of time to talk," Amy said "you guys get your sleep."

Aunt Alice lead my mother into her bedroom while the rest of us went upstairs. While Nicole waited for Mark to finish in the bathroom she followed me and Amy into the guest bedroom.

"You guys have a good night," Nicole told us, grinning "and don't worry -- the walls are thick, so we won't be able to hear what you two do."

"You've got a filthy mind, Nicole." Amy said with a chuckle.

Nicole turned towards the hall when she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. "G'night... have fun." she said before leaving us alone.

Amy seemed nervous as she closed the bedroom door, then leaned against it. "So, how do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Do what?" I asked as my eyes narrowed.

"Get changed, I mean."

"Oh... well, I want to use the bathroom after Nicole's finished, so you can change while I'm in there."

"Okay," my sister said "once I'm done I'll open the door a bit so you know it's safe to come in. Not that it really matters, I guess."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you've already seen my tits, so there's not much point in us making a big deal about getting changed in front of each-other."

The sound of Nicole leaving the bathroom, then closing her bedroom door, was a relief to me. "I'll be back in a bit." I told my sister.

I took my time in the bathroom, wanting to give Amy enough time to get changed. When I returned to the bedroom the door was ajar. I peeked in and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a dark pink cotton pajama top that covered half of her thighs. When she stood up and stepped closer I noticed that she had left the top button undone. I could see a bit of her upper chest showing through the opening of her top.

"My turn to use the bathroom." she said as she walked towards the hall.

I quickly pulled my jeans off and changed into a t-shirt before getting into bed. My cock swelled and pushed out at my boxers as I thought about how my sister looked in the pajama top she was wearing. I hoped that she was tired and would quickly fall asleep.

A few minutes later Amy returned. She closed the door and turned off the light. A streetlight shone through the window by the bed and I could see Amy as she walked towards me. The mattress moved as she sat down and moved beside me. I think I could hear my heart pounding. I rolled over on my left side facing her to make sure my erection didn't make a tent in the sheets.

Amy's face was a little more than a foot from mine as we lay together. She was smiling. My eyes drifted down to the opening in her pajama top. Now I could see some of her cleavage in the opening.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

My eyes darted up to hers as I grinned.

"I thought I'd give you a little something to look at." she said, almost whispering so Nicole would not hear her.

"They're not little." I told her.

Amy stifled a laugh. "They are compared to Nicole's."

"Yours would probably be that big if you were pregnant." I commented.

"I don't think I'd want them to be quite that big," she replied, then paused, thinking "so, tell me -- honestly, little brother -- has she let you see them or feel them?"

I gave a guilty nod.

"I knew it! I knew something was going on that morning I showed up."

"You can't ever let on you know though." I cautioned her.

Amy nodded. "So, what were you guys doing?"

"She was letting me feel her tits." I lied.

"Want to know something?" she asked.

"What?"

"I wouldn't mind feeling them either." Amy admitted.

Amy's revelation both surprised and excited me. "Really? Have you ever fooled around with another girl?"

"No, but I've thought about it a lot."

Amy studied my expression as my mind filled with images of her touching, and being touched by, another girl.

"Wish you could watch?" she surmised with a grin.

"Of course. Besides, she grabbed one of your boobs, so she owes you a feel."

The bed shook a bit as Amy giggled.

"She told me it felt good when she felt you." I told my sister.

"Really -- she did?" Amy sounded surprised.

"Yeah... she said it was firm."

Amy looked down at her chest. "I guess they are," she said, sounding unsure "maybe I'll let you decide for yourself before we go home."

"Huh?" I grunted, confused by Amy's remark.

Amy gave me an enigmatic smile. "Get some sleep for now, little brother." She raised up and kissed my cheek, then turned over with her back to me.

I eased away from my sister, inching towards the edge of the bed to make sure that my erection didn't rub against her round ass. I could feel her body heat radiate from her beside me as my cock throbbed. I wanted to reach inside my boxers and stroke it, but knew there was just no way I could without Amy realizing what I was doing.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers