Naughty Night Out

Story Info
Naughty night on the town with my girl.
3k words
4.4
38k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

'I can't believe you got me to go out without my panties on.' You said to me as we sat in the back of the taxi, on the way into town for a night out. It was a warm night in the Gold Coast and you were wearing a tight fitting dress that showed off your fantastic figure. The dark blue dress hugged your gorgeous curves, showed just the perfect amount of cleavage, and formed perfectly around your amazing arse. You looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe that you were my girl; I couldn't stop staring at you.

'If it makes you feel any better, I'm not wearing any boxers under here either.' I replied as I indicated towards my pants.

'Yea but you're not wearing a dress!!' you shot back.

I grinned wickedly at you. 'You know you like it when I tease you baby. You're my naughty girl.'

You rolled your eyes at me, 'Fine then.' I knew you were secretly turned on.

We were sitting in the back of the taxi just holding hands, when I dropped my hand to your thigh and began to rub light circles on it.

'Mmmmm that feels nice.' You murmured to me as you closed your eyes slightly.

I slowly began to rub higher up your soft thigh. As I reached the bottom of your dress, I carried on rubbing up underneath it. You grabbed my hand to stop me.

'What about the taxi driver?' you asked.

'Just try to keep a straight face if you can, he can only see your face.' I whispered back. 'Don't worry I'm just gonna tease you, you won't have to hold back an orgasm.'

You looked up to make sure the taxi driver couldn't see in the rear view mirror, and then tentatively let go of my hand. I carried on my soft rubbing of your thigh, working my way higher up towards your uncovered pussy. I could feel that I was getting close to your pussy so I stopped moving higher and just carried on rubbing your thighs. I could hear your breathing start to quicken slightly.

Throughout this I was trying to keep up a conversation with the taxi driver so that he wouldn't suspect anything was wrong. It was hard to answer him with my fingers so close to your pussy, but it also turned me on thinking of how naughty it was.

After a couple of minutes of teasing around your upper thighs, I stroked the skin above your pussy and all around it, making sure not to touch any part of your pussy directly.

'Fuck Ben, please touch me, I'm so fucking turned on!' you leaned over and whispered in my ear. I was happy to oblige. I shifted my hand slightly and stroked from the bottom to the top of your pussy, with a little rub on your clit. You were right!! You were so wet; my fingers were soaked in your juices. As I rubbed your clit you let out a small moan, which you hastily turned into a cough. I was getting uncomfortable as my hard cock was straining against my pants. I had to pause in my rubbing to adjust my cock into a more comfortable position.

As I continued to rub around your clit, your breathing quickened some more. I slowly slid my finger down and into your pussy. I heard you gasp quietly as I sunk my finger into your soft, wet pussy. God you were so wet, your pussy was practically dripping. I slid my soaked finger back up your slit and began to circle your clit again.

'Ben I have to come! I don't fucking care! You have to make me come right now!! It feels like my pussy is on fire baby!!' you said to me.

I looked at your face as you stared at me, your eyes burned with passion. I nodded. I began to circle your clit a bit faster as you looked out of the window in order to hide your face from the taxi driver. I could feel the heat from your pussy as you approached your orgasm. I could feel your clit getting harder and your leg muscles tensing as you were getting closer.

I looked at your reflection in the mirror and your mouth was open in pleasure with your eyes closed as I fingered your clit under your dress. God you looked sexy. My cock was as hard as a rock. I could feel a slight tremor pass through your body as you were about to come, but you were doing a great job of keeping quiet and still. Your breathing halted and your legs tensed. I plunged two fingers deep into your soaked pussy as you were coming, which caused you to moan quite loudly as you bucked your pussy against my fingers. I could feel your tight pussy contracting hard on my fingers as you came so hard soaking my fingers in your juices. The taxi driver heard the noise and glanced in the mirror and asked if you were ok, and I replied that you had seen something outside that made you exclaim.

After a couple of minutes you had regained your composure. You turned back to face me, with a flushed face and you looked so sexy...like someone who had just had an amazing orgasm.

You cuddled up against me and whispered 'Fuck that was amazing Ben! I've was so turned on. That was so naughty baby. You're such a tease!! I knew as soon as you touched me that I wanted to come. I love you baby.'

I kissed you on your head and hugged you against me. 'I love you too Ash.'

You reached down and stroked my still hard cock through my pants. 'We'll have to let you out at some point tonight won't we?' You whispered to me as you stroked me softly.

About five minutes later we reached our destination in town. I thanked and paid the driver and we left quickly in case he started asking us questions.

'Ben that was amazing. I came so hard babe!' you said to me, 'I can't wait to take care of you later.'

I pulled you against me and bent down to kiss you deeply, feeling your tongue against mine as I pulled your sexy body tight against me. I ran my hands down your back and cupped your sexy arse, and lifted you slightly off the ground as we continued to kiss. After a few second we broke the kiss and wandered off in search of a club to enter. Thankfully it was a warm night with hardly any breeze so it wasn't too cold on your exposed pussy. We walked down the road with you cuddled up against me as I placed my arm around you. It was amazing to be walking along the street with the sexiest girl in the world; I felt so lucky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the entrance of a bar, and surprisingly it wasn't that packed. We decided to head in there as I knew that it was a good bar, with a good dance floor, and also some slightly more private tables so we could have some fun.

We went in and went to grab a couple of drinks at the bar and found a table to sit at. We just sat together for a bit, cuddling and talking, while we drank our drinks. I could honestly just sit there all night with you and just talk.

After a few more drinks, the bar was getting a bit busier and a dance floor had started up. We finished our drinks and went up on the dance floor. After getting a bit of alcohol inside you I could tell you were in a naughty mood, so I pulled you against me as you began to grind on my body. You were so sexy and firm against my body I could feel my cock hardening against you. I bent down to kiss you as I pulled you tight against me and you continued to grind up against me.

I looked into your eyes and you looked so sexy and naughty as you gazed back at me. I could tell you were turned on, and that you could feel my hardness pressed up against you. As I kissed you again, I brushed my hand softly across your nipple under the pretence of pulling you closer. I heard your sharp intake of breath and felt you tremble slightly against me. As I brushed back past I could feel that your nipple was now hard and was pushing up against your bra.

I slid my leg between yours, and as I gently nudged your legs apart I pulled you towards me so that suddenly your pussy was pressed up against my leg. You gasped in a combination of surprise and pleasure, as your exposed pussy was brushed up against my leg.

After the initial shock, you began to rub your pussy lightly against my leg. I could feel the heat from your hot pussy through my pants. My cock was almost unbearably hard in my pants and I shifted uncomfortably.

'Oh my god that feels so fucking good Ben!' You said as you continued to grind your pussy against my leg. We were in the middle of the dance floor with people all around, and you were getting yourself off. No-one around us had any idea what was happening, it just looked like we were dancing very close. It was such a turn on. As you ground yourself against me, I squeezed your arse and every so often pushed you harder down on my leg, which brought a small moan from you. With the music so loud, nobody could hear any noises that were being made...not like in the taxi!

I could see how turned you were. Your nipples were hard and were pressing through your bra and the fabric of your dress. I just wanted to suck on them. I was still kissing you every so often, but the look on your face was of ecstasy, with your mouth slightly open and your eyes half closed.

Suddenly you leaned forward, 'Fuck Ben I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come right here on the dance floor. Oh my god this feels so fucking good and naughty babe.'

You pushed yourself down against my leg faster as you got closer. I could feel your body trembling. I knew you were going to come for me right there on the dance floor. I thought my cock was gonna explode out of my pants. I was rock hard and wanted to come with you so badly. Your movements on my leg got faster and faster, and I could tell you were close.

'Fuck Ben here it comes. Oh fuck baby I'm coming. Ben, oh my god Ben. Fuck, ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!'

As you were just tipping over the edge I looked around to make sure no-one was watching, and then I slid two of my fingers inside your soaked pussy. This made you throw your head back and moan as you came even harder, coating my fingers with your juices. I could feel your hot pussy squeezing my fingers tight, and thinking about feeling your pussy on my cock almost made me come in my pants. After you came down from your high, I slid my fingers out as you collapsed against me. I looked around but everyone else was still absorbed with dancing to the music and no-one was any the wiser.

'Holy shit Ben! That was so fucking sexy!! I came so fucking hard! I can't believe you fingered me too you naughty boy!!' you said as I took you away from the dance floor.

I grinned at you. 'Ash that was so fucking sexy. I love it when you're horny babe.'

'I'm still so horny now. I can't believe how turned on I am tonight!!'

'I'm really horny right now as well baby, especially after all of your naughty antics tonight. Let's find somewhere to sit down babe.'

'Preferably somewhere a bit more private....' You said with a wink at me.

God I loved you. You were such a naughty, sexy minx and I loved the way that you loved to show it off with me. We found a table that was fairly private, and in a slightly darker area of the club. I went to the bar to get a couple more drinks so that we didn't look stupid sitting at an empty table.

I got back to the table and sat down next to you. You sipped at your drink while you cuddled up against me, as you were still recovering from you earlier orgasm. We chatted away for a bit, before you reached down to stroke my cock, which had gone sown slightly while I was getting the drinks, but began to harden instantly again at your touch. We were in a fairly quiet area of the club and so I shuffled further along into the corner of the cubicle area we were in.

You slowly undid the button and pulled down the zipper on my pants. My hard cock was finally freed and was out in the open. God I was hard. I thought I could come just by thinking of you coming earlier.

'Mmmmmm nice and hard for me babe,' you said, 'I bet you wanna come don't you.'

Being in public was turning me on even more and my cock was so hard. You glanced around quickly and lowered your head to slide my cock into your warm mouth.

'Ohhhhh fuck Ash!! God that feels amazing baby! God you've turned me on so much tonight. I wanna come so hard!!' I moaned.

Your mouth was expertly teasing my cock and it felt so warm in your mouth. It felt like my cock was going to explode. You stopped.

'Mmmm can't come yet baby. I want you inside me.' You said. Before I could move you had jumped on my lap, pulled your dress up slightly and lowered your still soaked pussy onto my rock hard cock. Your pussy was so wet and tight as you slowly slid my whole length into you. Fuck it felt amazing.

'Holy fucking shit Ben!! You're so fucking hard right now!! Oh god!!' You moaned as you slid down my cock.

As I got fully inside your tight pussy I could feel small contractions as you shifted your weight slightly to allow yourself to fuck me unnoticed. It was so hard not to come straight away because you felt so amazing on my cock. You began to rock back and forth.

'Fuck Ben you're hitting right on the spot. Oh my god I'm gonna come again!! I can't believe it babe!! Ohh fuck!! SHIT!!' you were moaning as you fucked my cock.

'Oh my god Ash!! God you feel amazing!!! Fuck baby I'm getting close!! Your pussy is so tight and wet baby!! I moaned. 'Ohhh Ben, oh my Ben!! Fuck you are so fucking hard!!! Oh my god baby I can't stop it!! I'M FUCKING COMING!! FUCK!! FUCK!!! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!!!'

I could feel your pussy tighten on my cock as you came hard. I was getting so close to my own orgasm, but before I could say anything you moaned again.

'FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!! BABY I WANNA RIDE YOUR COCK FOREVER!! HOLY FUCK!! SHIT BABY!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!'

This was so fucking sexy. Here we were in a club, out in public, while you came on my cock. Thinking of that as I looked at your sexy face in orgasm, and the feelings of your spasming pussy on my cock quickly pushed me to the point of no return.

'Shit Ash I'm gonna come baby!! O fuck I'm gonna explode!! BABY I'M GONNA FUCKING COME SO HARD!!!'

'Ben come in my pussy!! Fucking fill my pussy with your come!! I wanna feel your hot cum inside me Ben!! Ohhhh fuck your so hard I'm gonna fucking come again Ben!! OHHHHHH FUCK!!!'

'OH GOD ASH!!'

'OOOOOHHHH MY GOD BEN!!!'

'FUCK!! OHHH YEA!! OH FUCK BABY!! FUCCCCKKKK!!'

'OOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK BEN!! SHIT!! OHHH MY GOD BABY!!!'

'ASH I'M COMING!! OH GOD I'M COMING!! FUCK I'M COMING SO HARD BABY!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ASH!! OH MY GOD!!'

'OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BEN!!! OOOOHHHHH BEN I'M COMING!!!! FUCK!!! BEN!!! OH MY GOD BEN!!! I'M COMING!!!!!'

I could feel your tight pussy contracting around my hard cock as you came. My cock exploded inside you as I squirted my come deep into your wet pussy. I came like never before, squirt after squirt of come was released from my cock, filling your hot pussy, until I could feel it running down my hard cock mixed with your juices.

'Oh my god Ashley!!' I moaned.

'Oh god Ben!! I love your come!! God it feels amazing when you come inside me like that!! God it felt like a lot of come babe!!

'God Ash I don't think I've ever come so hard!! It felt amazing as you came on my cock as well!!'

We both relaxed slightly as you slid off my cock and collapsed on the seat next to me. My come and your juices were running down my cock still. Your face was flushed and I was willing to bet mine was as well. You went to the bathroom to wash up and clean up while I tucked my cock back in my pants. You came back shortly and gave me some tissues to clean myself with a bit.

What an amazing night!! You had come multiple times and made me come more than ever before.

'I love you Ashley.' I said as I pulled you close against me and kissed your soft lips.

'I love you too Ben.' You replied.

'Shall we head back now baby?'

You nodded. We left the club to catch the taxi back to the hotel. I thought about the big spa bath back at the hotel and how nice it would be to jump in when we got back. Thinking about you naked in the bath made my cock twitch again and I thought about having some naughty fun in the bath with you...

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers