Naughty Nurse

Story Info
A nurse takes care of her attractive patient.
833 words
3.95
48.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grifters
Grifters
13 Followers

She liked watching him. He was cute and muscular. She would check on him for no reason just to get a moment to chat with him. She wanted him so bad it made her pussy ache. She would flirt and laugh and joke, but nothing ever happened. He never asked for her number, he never tried anything. Didn't he want her? Didn't get all her signals? She was steadily going crazy, he would be leaving soon, he was healthy again and soon he would be gone. She wouldn't let that happen, the next chance she got she would pull out all the stops. She made a deal with another nurse friend; she would work the next few weekends for her if she could have his sponge bath. She would get her hands on his body and have him begging for her. She smiled to herself; she could be so devious sometimes. But she ALWAYS got what she wanted. And she wanted him bad.

It was about 7 o clock; she stepped into his room and locked the door behind her.

"Hello, how are you feeling today?" She asked with a smile on her face. Her pussy was already getting wet.

"Fine, thank you" He answered abruptly. He was reading a book and didn't look to see who it was.

She didn't like that; she walked over and told him it was time for his bath. She helped him disrobe and started at his feet and legs. Washing gently and slowly, letting her hands touch him from time to time. He closed his book and watched her wash him, she saw him and smiled. He looked nervous, his face went flush and he closed his eyes as if to hide. She continued to wash him, going over his arms and shoulders and neck, still occasionally letting her fingers touch his bare skin. Her pussy was on fire and she was afraid her nipples were sticking out of her bra for the world to see. She couldn't stop now, she had his attention, and she wanted to let him know how she felt.

She let her hand drop below the sheet and cleans his belly, slowly working lower; she lifted the sheet and began to rub the sponge softly. A moan escapes his lips. She jumps a little at the sound; she realizes it's the first sound from either of them since she first walked in. She doesn't stop though, she continues, her eyes look to his face and see he is leaning back on his pillow with his eyes still shut. She lifts the covers more and exposes his cock, she gasps a little as she is seeing it for the first time, and he is rock hard and very thick. She washes his thighs and lets the sponge touch his cock again, rubbing it lightly, another moan lets her know she should continue.

She lets her hand get wet and lays the sponge down, she wraps her hand around his cock and begins to rub it gently, letting the water on her hand act as a lube, his cock is hot and throbbing in her hand, she is staring at it and stroking it more evenly now. She is starting to pump his cock with her hand; she reaches and plays with his balls with her other hand. He is starting to leak precome and moaning more frequently, she can see his hands grabbing the sheets and his hips are involuntarily pushing up into her hand. She is licking her lips and staring at his cock as she works it with both hands. She wants so deeply to take it into her mouth but there are too many people on the other side of that door. They could be interrupted at any moment, she begins to massage his balls and pumps his cock feverishly with her hand, he is throbbing as she pumps him. His hand reaches up to her arm and grabs it gently and strokes it, she moans at his touch and her pussy gushes, she grips his cock tight and she hears him hold his breath then let out a loud grunt. She can feel the cum shoot out of his cock and all over her hand, she continues stroking him till he is done. She brings her come drenched hand to her mouth and tastes him as he watches; his cock twitches at the sight. She gets the sponge and cleans him thoroughly; she covers him back up and gives him a gentle kiss.

"I get off in 3 hours, I will be back then. Rest." She whispers in his ear with an evil grin on her face.

And with that she gathers her cart together and leaves. She wonders if he can smell the orgasm she had when he touched her, it is soaking her panties and starting down her leg. She walks quickly to the locker room to get cleaned up, smiling the entire way there.

Grifters
Grifters
13 Followers