Naughty or Nice?

Story Info
Offfice X-mas party becomes a gangbang.
6.6k words
4.32
151.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Author's note:

This is my winter 2014 contest submission.

It's my little addition to the myth of the office Christmas party.

*

Jeremy dries his fit muscular body. Six foot three doesn't make him a giant but he is imposing and he uses that to good effect at work. His handsome face and friendly smile add miles to the affable image he promotes to his clients which helps him consistently deliver the highest gross sales value in his department. The clients practically fall over themselves they love him so well making closings go smoothly. Jeremy likes smooth. So while his colleagues are sweating out deals before the Christmas break to make quota he put his last contract of the quarter to bed on Thursday leaving him the whole holiday season to enjoy until January.

This Friday he clocked out at noon to pick up a gift for the party later this evening and head home to get clean and changed before Candice gets home. He towels the last drops from his dark skin before tossing it in the laundry basket. One last check to make sure his chin is still smooth and no long hairs showing. He keeps himself trimmed close on top and around his balls because she prefers it that way. A quick slap of Aqua Velva and some deodorant and he is ready to get dressed.

Candice had hung a fresh pressed suit on the back of the closet door for him. Her style is always impeccable which he loves about her. The suit doesn't disappoint. He will look sharp in the single breasted gray pinstripe. A quick glance at the clock next to bed tells him he has nearly three hours before his wife gets home. Not wanting to spoil the suit early he pulls on a pair of boxers and after grabbing a beer from the fridge pads barefoot to the study where he fires up the PC. Twenty minutes to check e-mails and make a few replies before starting to surf.

Jeremy has his favorite sites, ESPN for the college bowl scores and basketball, industry specific journals for trends, advances and product releases, and then his favorite porn sites. Within an hour of showering he is delving deeper into the latest offerings for bondage gangbangs. The consequenceless use of a restrained slut begging to be violated gets him hard faster than anything. With two hours to himself he leans back ready to enjoy a rare afternoon of his favorite perversion.

The first site on his tour-of-tail is Pornjunkies.com which specializes in amateur videos, the raunchier the better. Mostly college kids and local whores trying to make a fast buck on smartphone captured sleaze. A lot of uploads after Halloween of drunk party girls but nothing to stroke to so he moves on. Next up is his personal favorite. Sleazemasters carries mostly staged gangbangs and simulated forced and bondage sex.

He pulls up a clip showing a school teacher caught be her purported students in the classroom grading papers late into the evening. The scene opens with four boys playing a little round ball before noticing their teacher through the window. Next they start creating sounds and noise to frighten the young woman until she comes out in the hall to investigate. As she follows the noise she moves farther into the darkened corridors until one of the boys leaps from a closet behind her dropping a bag over her head. The rest wrestle her into submission before carrying her away groping and fondling her thrashing body. Jeremy slides his hand into his boxers and pulls his ten inch black snake free as he leans back ready to enjoy.

The scene shifts to the women's locker room where the men, the actors haven't looked like teenagers for years, have bound the struggling blonde woman they call Miss Jones. She kneels in the center of the circle formed by her tormentors. They push her from one to the other laughing and taunting, grabbing and pinching. They crowed around her pushing their pelvises against her face rubbing up and down. Finally they pull their cocks out and slap her face through the bag with them. Throughout, Miss Jones screams, pleads and begs for them to release her.

On the next editorial cut the victim is now blindfolded and gagged and tied with her on her back to a hard wooden bench. They take turns slapping her cheeks with their hands and cocks. Soon they get rowdy and pull and rip her turtleneck black top to shreds revealing jiggling round breasts in a sheer white bra. Likewise they rend her skirt from her hips. She trembles weeping in only her underwear and soft black calf high boots. The two white tormentors drop and suck and slap her breasts after unhooking her bra and pulling it free. The Latino assailant grabs at her muff through the thin cotton panties roughly. He rubs hard at her mound. She squirms in their grasp.

Jeremy strokes his hand steadily up and down the whole length of his cock. Some hand lotion kept at his desk for this reason provides lubrication as his rod stiffens in his grasp. He takes a moment to admire himself noticing that he fills his large hands when fully aroused. The lotion makes his tool look slick and shiny. His attention returns to the video still playing.

By now the black attacker has removed the gag and is forcing his dick into her mouth. Both of his hands hold her by the ears so she can't turn her head away. One of the others is pulling at a nipple hard. Between her legs the brown skinned man is hammering two fingers into her snatch. All are naked with respectable if not spectacular organs on display. Miss Jones writhes under the vaginal assault and all the boys are verbally assaulting her. They call her a dirty slut and accuse her of teasing them. They insist that she loves being abused but jam the cock to the back of her throat before she can answer.

The intensity of the fingering elicits an orgasm as Miss Jones jerks in her bonds. They free her hands which they place on their cocks making her jack them. The man between her legs moves to lick her pussy. The action is starting to get frantic as Jeremy strokes and watches. He fingers his fat crown looking forward to the action.

The action does intensify. They take turns grudge fucking her face making her gag and choke drooling strings of spittle from her lip. The fourth guy is fucking her snatch viciously. By the time they untie her from the bench it is clear at least one of them has shot a load down her throat. The action continues as they tie her arms behind her back forcing her to ride one of them as another mounts her ass and shoves his saliva slick dick into her poop shoot without warning. She howls at the invasion. Her screams of agony make Jeremy's dick twitch as he ups his own tempo.

What follows is a collage of DP's and triples with brief breaks for substitutions and shots of her ass gaping. She groans and cries under the frenzied abuse. Her cheeks, tits and ass glow from all the slaps and the few words that she manages to articulate range from, "I'm a slut," to, "Oh god," and, "Fuck, that's good." Mostly she can't talk as they keep filling her mouth with cock as each one pulls out of her ass or pussy. Jeremy is getting ready for the money shot as he tries to time his own release with the facials he knows are coming when he hears the garage door open and Candice call his name.

For a moment he contemplates finishing anyway but decides against it. Candice knows about his porn fixation so he's not worried about getting caught. He just doesn't want to self- gratify in front of her. He releases his cock and closes down the computer. When he looks up Candice is standing in the door smiling, "Hiya babe."

"Having fun dear," Candice chuckles? "Come on, I only have forty minutes to get changed and ready." She heads to their bedroom.

Jeremy follows her down the hall. As she climbs in the shower he picks up her work clothes from the floor placing them in the laundry basket with his towel from earlier. She recounts her day at the office while he dresses. With a towel wrapped around her and another for her hair she inspects Jeremy before sitting down to do her makeup. "You look yummy in that suit. We have to find more reasons for you to wear it."

Jeremy shifts his shrinking dick in his trousers as his wife begins applying her cosmetics. They met in college. Both ran track. They liked each other right away. Few people even notice a mixed race couple anymore, thankfully, and they moved easily through both of their circles of friends. Both families had been supportive when they announced their engagement and they tied the knot three months after graduation. Candice went on to law school studying for the corporate sector while Jeremy took a sales position moving up rapidly. They love each other.

Sitting on the edge of the bed Jeremy admires his wife not noticing that his dick doesn't mirror his intellectual appreciation. She wears her blonde curls short and bouncy which makes her ice blue eyes seem mirthful. The terrycloth towel wrapped and rolled under her arms looks like a mini dress tantalizing in its barely long enough ability to hide her sweet valley. In his mind he can see the toned muscular legs running up to the fat free hard ass and slight hips. A narrow waist and flat stomach make her pert barely a handful breasts seem larger than they are. She can wear any dress as she's still the size two she was in college. At work she is all business trying to dominate in a man's world, but when they step out she loves painting her bedroom eyes a deep sultry violet and her pouty lips a liquid fuck-me dark red.

He sits watching her as they talk. Jeremy can tell she is excited about going out tonight by how chatty she is. He lets her gab listening, if not earnestly, at least, politely. The sound of her voice is like hot sex, cultivated that way on purpose to disarm adversaries during negotiations as she advances up the corporate ladder past misogynist weasels that fail to take her seriously. Despite the obvious allure of his wife, Jeremy remains un-aroused. The rising ache in his balls from the earlier erection draws his thoughts to the winsome teacher on the verge of being facialized that he missed.

"Are you alright," Candice asks? She is turned in her seat looking at him.

"Sorry, I had an idea about a sale that I want to open when I get back after the holidays," he replies quickly covering his lapse in spousal attention.

"I said, 'Will you get me a snack before we go while I dress,' I'm famished."

"Sure."

"And a drink."

In the kitchen he assembles a finger sandwich with cucumber for his wife. When he brings it and the drink to her she is standing in front of the full length mirror checking for anything out of place. Despite the late fall chill she chose a mid-thigh length black satin cocktail dress with cuffs connected to the shoulders by sheer trains. The collar is straight matching the hem and on her feet are black strap three inch heels. She decided to forego stockings so the dress accentuates the pale skin of her face and legs. He notices that she matched the lip rouge with her nail polish for the only source of color in her ensemble. With a whistle of appreciation he catches her attention. Candice smiles and turns a slow pirouette for his admiration as he sips the bourbon and water he made along with hers.

In the corporate environment no event is strictly social they both know, so their clothing selections project the image of a power couple. Individually they both look sexy as hell; together they look like gods. He helps her slip into her coat before entering the car for the twenty minute drive back to her offices. Candice leans across the center console against his shoulder gently. His favorite scent wafts from her in the nearness of the car.

The strains of Thelonious Monk clash with the image of the blonde woman struggling against her bonds. In his mind he envisions himself standing over her, dominating her, forcing his cock into her ineffectually resisting body and of her loving it. A gentle cough reminds him that the light has turned green. He frowns as much for his lapse of focus as the frustration of not being able to finish the film. Jeremy steels himself for the two or three hours of tedious goodwill that awaits him.

At the office they join other guests on the elevator crowding together in their haste to celebrate. In Candice's company each department hosts its own holiday gathering according to the respective status of each. Legal, true to its nature, stages a buffet and gift exchange/auction in their suits. It's a juxtaposition of budgetary frugality and lavish excess. Throughout the event lawyers and negotiators will tell each other ribald stories, sexist and derogatory jokes that they would litigate for if anyone else spoke them during the work day. Vying to be the most cloyingly offensive with fake smiles askew. Jeremy feels his stomach tighten at the thought.

They have to come, of course. Candice will schmooze with the department heads and condescend to the paralegals. It's all an exercise in social stratification. From the very beginning each guest must arrive within an acceptable time of the start. The most important persons arrive later and leave earlier. For that Jeremy is grateful. Candice is important enough that they get greeted upon arrival and get to leave before the intoxication level reaches dumbass.

Together they tour the floor making stops to reintroduce him to selected influential individuals that he will not see again until next year. It's designed to let them see she is connected, human and domestic like they are, and at the same time not restricted by motherhood, marital class disparity or social inadequacy. He smiles as he shakes each hand. After the tour she will drift off to fraternize with some of her inferiors until the heavyweights arrive. This gives him about an hour to judiciously graze the buffet and hobnob with the less territorial members of the department.

"I'm going to say hello to the girls," (her term for the executive assistances and researchers), "here, take this drink and say hello to the boys for me," (her term for the junior executives). "I'll catch back up to you before the presentations." She pops up on her toes to kiss him on the cheek before gliding off. Out of the corner of his eye he catches several heads turn to track her progress through the crowd. The open appreciation reminds him that he hasn't taken the time to just admire her walk in a long time. She slides through a door and out of sight before he has a chance to watch more than three steps.

"I do believe your wife gets more beautiful every year, Jeremy." Dan Guymon is a senior negotiator that Jeremy has only met twice before at previous Christmas parties. Normally, he would only talk with him in Candice's presence.

"Thank you." Jeremy sips the whiskey tonic Candice handed him. Mindful that the impression he makes on Dan will affect how his wife is viewed in the company he lets the executive direct the conversation. Like all good sales men Jeremy reads his opponent. He has to be engaging and competent, a challenge but not a threat. The goal: keep the man engaged enough that he wants to stay but not so bold that it degenerates into a pissing contest. Soon the two men fall into a lively dialogue smiling broadly at jokes. Dan orders him a second whiskey and tonic.

"Thanks, that's going to be my limit. I promised Candice I'd stay sober tonight." Whispering conspiratorially, "We don't want anyone to know that I'm a sloppy drunk striping on the tables." They both laugh at the joke.

"Would you like to play some cards," Dan asks behind the fading chuckle? "Some of us like to get away from this hobnobbing for some real sport."

Jeremy glances quickly for his wife and then at his watch. He still has most of an hour before they meet for the ritual gift exchange. With a quick nod he follows Dan out of the office, down the hall to the elevator. Two floors down they enter an unmarked office to find a sturdy round conference table and three players already seated. Dan introduces Jeremy around. Two of the man he recognizes. Jeremy takes his place as Dan freshens everyone's drinks before sitting down also.

After half an hour Jeremy has a solid buzz and up a little in chips. He wants to win enough to maintain Dan's respect but not so much that he alienates the losers. It's a tightrope walk but the game within the game has Jeremy's adrenaline pumping. Table talk is jovial suiting the season. Reluctantly he folds a full house winner rather than take a pot too big. He leans back smiling slyly as Dan folds what Jeremy is sure is a flush. Both men are thinking the same thing as the winner rakes in his big score.

Everyone freezes at the sound of a feminine yelp following a clearly audible slap from the hall outside the closed door. They look at each other silently asking for confirmation that they did indeed hear the same thing. A subsequent male mumble followed by another louder slap and whimper brings them all to their feet. Dan reaches the door first jerking it open. They don't know what to expect though they fear some form of abuse or attack. Group courage and the alcohol give them confidence to handle any situation except the one confronting them.

With the suddenly opened door the man and woman in the hall freeze. Everyone just stares at each other. A man in a suit that Jeremy doesn't recognize is standing with a belt in his hand behind a woman. As odd as the man is the woman is more so. They can see she is a redhead by the tresses falling around her shoulders. Her identity is a mystery though as she wears an eyeless black mask over her head leaving only her mouth exposed and the hair hanging out the back. There is a painful looking gag stretching her mouth into a grimace. Other than that she stands stark naked trembling. Red marks show on her ass and one breast.

They stand in tableau with their cultured fine clothes juxtaposed to the woman's own state of distress. Dan takes the lead by demanding the cause of this unseemly display to which the man recounts how he caught the woman lifting wallets and other criminal enterprises. Now he is harrowing her through the halls with the belt as punishment. The card players have formed a semicircle to better gawk. Dan stands silent for a moment considering.

Naturally everyone expects Dan to report this incident to the proper authorities by calling security to rescue the damsel. Instead, he steps forward and places his hand firmly against her Venus mons as he sinks two then three fingers into her pussy. They all gasp at the abrupt departure from his customary restraint. Slowly he pushes his digits in then out of her hole.

"She must like the whipping; her pussy is sopping already," he observes. "I don't think this is so unpleasant for her that she is going to learn her lesson." They all watch as he fingers her snatch slowly increasing the tempo until the trembling changes to one of excitement more than fear. She gurgles around the gag as a small orgasm rises after which she nearly collapses necessitating assistance to remain standing. "Let's take her into the office where we can punish her effectively without interruption. At that he pulls her after him with the hand still sunk knuckles deep in her juicing cunt.

They all file eagerly back into the office closing and locking the door after the last man enters. Jeremy still gawks at the absurd turn the evening has taken. Too many cocktails have blunted his discretion as he joins the others in anticipation. He is not so far gone in drink that he doesn't recognize the stiffness pushing against the inside of his trousers. Candice is far from his thoughts.

The un-identified girl follows Dan from the crotch where he grips her rubbing his palm against her protruding clit. Her head jerks from left to right at each slight sound searching for some clue as to her fate by sound alone. Surely she knows what is going to happen to her, Jeremy thinks to himself. Nipples hardened by fear and excitement no less than by the finger instigated orgasm testifies to her sexual state. Without conscious thought Jeremy rubs his cock through his pants.

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers
12