Naughty or Nice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Dan pulls the woman across his lap as he sits. She pitches forward her terror of a fall clear in her bearing but unable to catch herself with her arms firmly tied behind her back, forearms parallel and elbows at ninety degrees. Ropes bite cruelly into tender flesh. The sudden crack as Dan's hand descends on her ass freezes everyone. Again and again he raises his hand delivering stinging blow after blow to her shapely toned ass.

She squirms desperately to escape the painful assault only to have many hands grasp and hold her in place. For five solid minutes the chastisement continues until both cheeks show flame red. At the end Dan strokes the hot skin letting his fingers explore freely her hidden places. She jumps when his fingers again enter through her puffy labia. Jeremy watches the violations having an unobstructed view of her pussy from his place against the wall.

Dan reports the finding of his gynecological examination, "She's even wetter men." Looking at each of them in turn he says, "I think she enjoys the rough treatment. Let's give her something to remember. Strip men, she owes each of us a fuck for trying to steal from our colleagues."

The whole situation moves from the unusual to the bizarre with that statement. Ever sense the lock turned on the door visions of a school teacher tied to a bench and a housewife attacked in her home and an entrepreneur taken by her staff and a dozen other make believe scenarios flash through his mind. When the order to disrobe comes he doesn't hesitate. His clothes land in a pile in the corner as he stands with his rising dick in his hand. The circumcised crown looking like a shiny helmet caps the vein wrapped shaft pointing at his target.

"Get the gag out," Dan orders, "she needs to blow each of us before we get into this hot snatch."

The gag is pulled off. She inhales to cry for help. When she opens her mouth Steven, a handsome guy of Italian descent, pushes his seven inches in. She chokes on the sudden offering. The oral assaults are not gentle. Each man forces her to fellate him in his preferred fashion. No thought is given to her comfort. Some push their meat in until she chokes holding it there. Some use her mouth like a pussy, fucking vigorously. All the while Dan holds her across his lap three fingers pumping her twat rapidly.

When Steven moves from her mouth to her rear to be replaced in her mouth by Rob, Dan pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. Steven grabs her by the hips and plunges his gleaming tool fully into her soft entrance. The invasion forces a gasp out of her throat around the organ forcing her jaws wide. Dan moves his hands under her to play with her tits as the other two ram her from each end. The triple stimulation soon shows its affects as her torso begins twisting trying to get the cocks where she wants them. They occupy a small three room office suite. Reception area with two doors on either side, one leads to a private office with the other opening on a small conference room which they commandeered for their card game. Lately filled with the friendly banter the room contains the rising discord of struggle and cruel laughter. A sturdy wooden table with padded leather chairs round it fills the close space. Discarded hands and scattered chips litter the table. Steven calls her a slut and slaps her ass hard.

They're breathing hard from the excitement. The laughter masks insecurities about the appropriateness of what they are doing and fear of being caught and more importantly that the others might realize how much they like what they're doing. A quick glance tells Jeremy that he wields the longest sword in the room. Despite watching hundreds of gangbang videos Jeremy never thought he would actually witness one let alone participate. At the thought of violating this helpless girl he grows harder than he has ever been. A predatory smile lights his face.

Unable to resist the inevitable their victim struggles to lessen the discomfort by co-operating. She spreads her legs to grant Steven greater access. She turns her head hoping to facilitate the passage of the cock in her mouth. Clearly Rob's cock smashes against the back of her throat with each hard thrust. He pushes her face into his pelvis until her nose rubs against his pubic bone before pulling her off to grab a choked half breath only to have the process repeated. She bucks suddenly back against Steven as Dan yanks savagely at her nipple. Her orgasm is as violent as the treatment she is experiencing. Steve responds by fucking her cunt harder using long full strokes.

But they are just guys in an office. Watching internet porn on company time or roleplaying with their wives or girlfriends is the freakiest they ever get, so it's no surprise that the stimulation is too much for them to handle. Rob shoots his load in her mouth. They're not pros so no pulling out for the money shot on the face. He holds her head on his cock as cum fills her throat. When he pulls out she chokes, gags and coughs. A sperm string hangs from her lip from the gob of jizm she coughs out and a small white bubble forms in one nostril.

"Hey, Jeremy," Dan calls, "feed that horsemeat of yours to this whore."

Jeremy has waited all his adult life for a moment like this. To actually be a part of a gangbang violating a hot girl in the worst ways is his fondest desire. No performance anxiety for him. Jeremy is all cool brutality. For the first time in his life a woman is going to deep throat him no matter what. She pants and coughs at his approach stammering out pleas for mercy. Her helplessness and the sight of Rob's cum hanging from her chin fire up the hostility in the room. Freed somehow from compassion by the sight of the first ejaculation they congratulate each other as the verbal abuse reigns down.

"Shut the fuck up bitch and suck my cock," Jeremy hears himself command. Around him the others call her every name they can. The abuse makes them all harder and eager to fuck.

Jeremy holds her by the ears as he rapidly fucks her mouth four or five times. Gagging sounds accompany the action. Then he holds her down on his dick trying to force more of his ten inches past the curve of her throat. Then he repeats the process with Rob's cum and her spit quickly coating his rod.

By now Steven has unloaded his own deposit in her cunt. As he moves out of the way the other men gather round to admire the creampie leaking from her slit. They slap her ass repeatedly praising her nasty ability.

Dan takes the moment to change things up. "I got an idea. Jeremy, climb up on the table." When he pulls his dick out of her mouth she just sags on the older man's lap and pants. "Help me out with the slut fellas."

Jeremy lies back on the heavy conference table scattering chips and cards as he does so. He holds his dick in his left hand watching the others lift their plaything unresistingly. At Dan's direction they carry her over to the table and lift her over Jeremy's waist. "Hold that monster steady while we lower her ass onto it," he orders. "I want to see that big black cock of yours rip open her thieving ass."

As the plan is spoken she starts to fight, but they have too firm a grasp of her. Inevitably she feels the fat head of his thick cock press against her tight sphincter. Without the use of her arms to hold her up Jeremy supports her with his own hands around her bound biceps. Her legs are held up so that she is balanced at three points, Jeremy's hands and his dick against her asshole. Her own weight does the deed. Fortunately the saliva and fluid covered dick penetrates without tearing. Still the sensation is searing as her tight ring is stretched more than ever before. She screams; they laugh; tears stream from under the mask; they grab and twist her tits.

As she sinks impaled on his massive dick he lays her back against his chest. He moves his hands to her waist pulling her farther down until he feels her ring settle around his root. She is hot and tight. Never has he felt anything so good in his life. With his arms wrapped around her waist he begins fucking her ass. His hips thrust up against her bottom forcing his pole in and out of her spasming ass. The others look on cheering for him to destroy her ass.

"Time for me to get in on the action," Dan announces. He sheds his clothes revealing an eight inch dick standing at attention. "Hold her still while I get in her cunt." Jeremy can't believe his luck. He gets to be the ass man for a DP. Dan smoothly slides into the terrified woman's pussy. "Shut your balling you cheap tramp. We're going to fuck you till you learn not to steal from people," Dan orders. At his direction the remaining two stand on either side turning her head one way then the other fucking her mouth.

Jeremy can see the cocks going in her mouth. He and Dan struggle for a moment or two before getting the rhythm right. Once they do their twin assaults on her lower orifices pull and stretch her without mercy. Despite the savagery of their treatment of her they all recognize when she starts moving with them making the fucking even more satisfying. "Look, the cunt's enjoying getting fucked be two guys," someone yells.

Jeremy knows it's true. The fight has gone out of her as she rises toward her third orgasm. It's not long before she starts thrashing on their dicks. They keep hammering at her holes and she keeps cumming. She tries to yell and scream but the dicks in her mouth keep her quiet. Their bodies become slick with sweat. The pace becomes frantic. Dan is no porn star and the excitement overcomes him soon also. Jeremy feels the man's cock pulse out stream after stream of jizz through the thin tissue dividing their cocks inside the woman. She shudders between them.

Dan climbs off allowing Jeremy to take control of fucking her ass the way he wants. They roll together to the side so that she is underneath him. He pulls her hips up until she is on her knees so that he can do her doggie style. More cocks go in her mouth while he fucks her from behind. By now she has swallowed even more cum. The sticky white fluid smears her cheeks. Jeremy concentrates on getting as deep in her ass as he can drive his long dick.

Every third out stroke he pulls the crown free to judge how much she has been stretched. Then he pushes back in. Each time she yelps less and less. More and more her sphincter stays dilated until he has her as loose as he wants. Then Jeremy speeds up his fuck motion until he is hammering at her butthole so hard their hips slap together wetly. To the cheers of his fellow assailants he pushes deep one last time as the orgasm roiling in his balls races up and out his piss slit to spray the inside of her bowels with his nutbutter. He collapses on top of her exhausted driving her hard to the table top.

"Come on, Jer," prompts Dan, "I got a place where we can get cleaned up before heading back to the party."

The party; Candice; she must be looking for him by now. The full realization of what he's done falls on him with that simple statement. Slowly he climbs off the table, out of the woman. His cock makes a sucking sound as it slides free just as hard as when he began. He pulls his pants on as the four other men gather to take Dan and his place sodomizing their toy. He follows numbly the older man from the site of his debauchery. The catcalls and name calling follow him out into the hall.

Dan guides Jeremy to the elevators, up four floors to his private office. Executive perks include a private bathroom with shower. The two men take turns washing the sweat and stink of fornication off. Clean and dressed the two make their way back down a floor to the Christmas party. The whole time Dan provides a running commentary on the carnal events of the evening. His open admiration for Jeremy's ass destroying cock borders on the uncomfortable.

It's his vilification of that helpless woman that sets Jeremy's teeth on edge. By the time they reach the party and Dan heads off to greet other guests with a hearty back slap he loathes the man's too ready smile and easy familiarity. Anxiety knots his stomach. Fear and regret wrestle his conscience over the vile acts he committed. Tormenting him is the knowledge of how quickly and shamelessly he cheated on Candice. And over all is the fact that given the opportunity he would do so again instantly for a similar chance.

His watch says he is forty minutes late for the gift exchange. He doesn't see Candice so he gets another drink from the bar. And he hides. He hides in shame and because he still has a hardon. With each sip he wonders if she's still down there, still tied up. Wonders how much cum she's swallowed, how many times she came. Wonders if he can still slip down there, slip back into her.

"Sorry I'm late dear," Candice coos. He jumps at her light touch on his arm. "Babe, are you alright, you look like you've seen a ghost?"

Jeremy stammers something to cover his embarrassment. By now he is well past buzzed. Seeing his condition Candice says her goodbyes and guides her man toward the door. She drives them home. The whole way Jeremy is sullen and quiet. Back home they undress and ready for bed in silence. In the dark Jeremy lies awake staring at the ceiling seeing his dick disappear into that tight ass over and over again.

In the week that follows leading up to Christmas Jeremy putters around the condo finishing honeydo's. He is abnormally quiet. Candice doesn't say anything to him, but he knows she is watching him. While she's at work he sits at his chair with his dick in hand surfing porn. He becomes more despondent. After gangbanging for real the simulated stuff just isn't satisfying anymore. He thinks about giving up porn. Maybe he'll do just that and Candice would appreciate it.

On Wednesday Candice calls to say she'll be late coming home. She tells him about a contract that has to be delivered oversees for signing on the Monday after the holiday. Then she suggests they meet later and tells him she bought something for him to wear. It's hanging on the back of the closet door. Jeremy agrees telling her he loves her before hanging up.

With a couple of hours to kill he wonders into his office. Sleazemasters is open before he even realizes what he's doing. A few mental kicks don't make him feel any better about his weakness and he doesn't shut it off. The new posting header flashes and he clicks on the bar. The teaser still unmistakably shows his face. Shocked he checks the time stamp and sees that it has just been posted in the last hour. Out of curiosity he clicks on it. There really is no mystery. He knows full well what he will see. Fear and pride wrestle in his gut.

As the video plays out he sees them come out to the hall followed by plenty of footage of the girl before they return to the office. Clearly the others took phone video of the event. Just as clearly the video is from different phones and cleverly edited together. The sound is poor rising to distortion levels then falling to near inaudibility. The action is so hot Jeremy has his fly open stroking his dick by time he gets to her sucking on it. He is so excited by the images he shoots all over his desk top when he enters her ass. Afterward he leans back and watches in pleasure as he destroys her ass.

The video continues after he and Dan leave. The others really work her hard shoving as many dicks into her at the same time as they can. Ten minutes later she is on her knees taking a seven incher from behind while her face presses against another's crotch when the ropes binding her arms are cut away. Surprisingly she doesn't try to fight off her attackers. Instead she fondles the man's ball in front of her. Splashes of cum are visibly smeared all over her skin.

When she pulls off to take a breath she looks right at the camera as if she knows where it is through the mask. Then as she takes the fucking from behind she releases the snaps securing the mask and pulls it and the red hair from her head.

Jeremy jumps up kicking the chair away from the desk. His heart pounds suddenly in his chest. His eyes riveted to the screen, to the face staring straight at him; the face of his own dear wife, Candice. Sweat mats her short blonde curls to the side of her head. She peers into the camera. The slapping of cock in her pussy in the background as she says, "Merry Christmas, Babe, I thought you'd like to have your fantasy come true. By the way, I'm alone in the office, just me and the custodial staff. Wear something appropriate."

A pair of gray overalls hangs in the closet.

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers
12