Naughty or Nice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See Santa I'm the best helper after all," Scarlett said to Santa with her face resting on Isabella's left ass cheek. She was right about to dive her mouth in for another helping of her opponent's butt hole but she shoved Scarlett off the couch and onto the floor and Isabella stood up with a look of sexual thirst on her face.

"So you love the taste of my ass huh?" Isabella asked while she stood over Scarlett's face.

"I do. I love it. I love it and I wanna taste it some more," Scarlett yearned which made Isabella smirk and giggle. "I guess I can give the nice girl just what she wants..." she said before getting on her knees and mounting Scarlett's face with her ass perfectly placed above the blonde's mouth so she could get a near effortless helping of Isabella's ass.

"Oooooooh Fuck that feels so good. Mmm yes, yes, fuck I can hear your wet fucking tongue on my asshole! Aaaah, god you really do love my tasty fucking ass! Aaaah mmm fuuuuuck this feels so good! Aaaah! Yeaaaaah taste my naughty fucking ass!"

Scarlett was in anal peace right now. Her face was squarely between two big, plump, ass cheeks that rivaled her own in size and shape and she was absolutely not above pleasing another girl even if it was someone she was challenging to be Mrs. Claus, Santa's loving wife and helper. That's the main reason why she was eating Isabella's ass out from under her. She wanted to show Santa that she was willing to do anything to make him happy sexually and that she was that she was that submissive to his desires. Isabella wasn't complaining right now that's for sure. She had the same intentions that Scarlett had, make herself seem as sexy and slutty and outright whorish as possible for Santa.

Speaking of the man in red he let the girls play with each other long enough without him. Scarlett had even started touching herself to please her own body with Isabella's fat ass on her face. So while the bewitchingly naughty beauty let the stunning blond get a chance to breath by lifting her ass off her mouth for a moment Santa walked over to where he looked down at Isabella's pretty face with his cock out and free.

"It's so big..." were the only words that came from Isabella's mouth before she moved her mouth down on Santa's shaft to begin sucking him off while she lowered her ass on Scarlett's face once more. For a moment she was surprised Santa was so big and hard despite his age.

"Ohhhh yes that's right suck my cock, suck my cock naughty girl, oooh yes that feels so good, mmm, ahh yes suck it, ahh just like that, mmm use your hand to stroke it girl. Aaaah yes that's so good, mmm." Santa moaned groaned from the feel of Isabella's mouth and right hand servicing his big cock.

Santa may have been an old man but he wasn't so old that his dick didn't work anymore. He could still get hard without aid of anything else but his own arousal and he could still use his 8 inch cock to fuck. The late Mrs. Claus knew that to be true and these two aspiring Mrs. Clauses were going to find out as well. He may have loved his wife Martha sincerely but he had needs as a man that must be filled and Isabella and Scarlett were going to do just that

Isabella was extremely lucky right now. She had Santa's dick in her mouth, muffling the moans from another girl ravenously eating her ass out while rubbing her pussy to stimulate herself. But the luckiest person in the world was Santa Claus for obvious reasons. He was getting his dick sucked by a beautiful girl who was sitting on the face of an equally beautiful girl. Time for the man in red to be more involved in the action though and he did it by thrusting his member into the raven haired woman's mouth, ready to gag her with his dick. He placed a hand behind her head and got right to work.

"Ah yes that feels so god, ahhh yes gag on my dick like the naughty bitch you are Isabella, ahhh yes your throat feels so good to my cock, ahhh yes suck it like that. Oh ho ho this feels so good. Yes!"

Santa was in lustful glee from how warm, wet, and cozy mouth and throat Isabella had and he put it to good use for a few more seconds before letting her get free air once again through her mouth. Isabella moaned and hummed against his dick thanks to the dirty mouth of Scarlett sucking and tonguing her hidden hole pleasing her while she pleased him.

"Mmm that was so good," Santa groaned once he took his soaking wet cock out of Isabella's mouth. Now even though the naughty girl had no problems riding Scarlett's face and getting her asshole eaten out and let Santa fuck her slutty little face she felt that the nice girl earned the chance to share his Santa's cock with her.

"Wanna share Santa's dick with me blondie? It's big enough for us to share," she looked back at Scarlett with a smirk. It seemed like the fair haired woman was content with having her face under her ass while fingering her pussy but Isabella just felt right to ask if she wanted to suck Santa off with her. As if it was a reward for being such a good ass eater. But Scarlett was at least intrigued with the idea so she pried her head from in between Isabella's bubble butt cheeks to speak.

"I do anything Santa wants me to do," she stated before dipping her head back into Isabella's ass for another taste.

"Mmm so what do you think Santa?" the woman on top asked him through a moan. Would Scarlett be able to share his girthy cock?

"Yes Scarlett you've been a good patient slut. Let her up Isabella so she can suck me with you," Santa answered. She was ready to give the submissive blonde what she deserved. He sat down on the red couch with his legs spread and his dick wet and hard as both Scarlett and Isabella moved into position, crawling on all fours to the couch at his feet, ready to suck him off.

Isabella was the first to begin servicing Santa and treated him to the familiar blowjob with the mouth that treated his dick so well first. She already had her lips and chin still wet with saliva from the sloppy blowjob she gave Santa a few seconds ago and it looked like the dark haired slut was getting ready for more. However that only lasted for a few seconds before Isabella let Scarlett dive her mouth down on Santa's beefy cock which made Santa's eyes light up with perverse glee.

"Ho ho ho! Yes ladies suck my cock! Mmmm Scarlett you look so good with my dick in your mouth! Ahhhh yes get it nice and wet, nice and wet, ohhhh yes Isabella massage Santa's balls, that feels so good, mmm I have a little present in mind just for you my naughty girl..." Santa said before sticking his middle and ring finger in his bearded mouth and swirled them around Isabella's asshole during her turn sucking his dick, enough to appease her anal lust but not enough to distract her from sucking his cock and sharing it with Scarlett. However he thought about simply fingering the lovely naughty girl when she surrendered control of Santa's cock to the blonde bombshell across from her.

"Mmm there you go, yeah you earned this after eating my asshole so good, oooh yeah suck that dick real deep like you want it girl, mmm Scarlett fuck that looks good you getting Santa's dick all sloppy like that oh my god that looks so good," Isabella said in lecherous delight. She even massaged Santa's balls while Scarlett throated his big cock.

Santa loved this. Two beautiful girls pleasing his cock so good was heaven on earth to him and to give Isabella some attention for talking so dirtily and coaxing Scarlett to suck his dick like the slut she was he gripped and slapped her ass with one hand. Just to give her body the attention that she deserved.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Santa's hand squeezed and gripped Isabella's pretty profiled ass

"Ah! Yeah spank me Santa! Mmmm that feels so good!" Isabella moaned her pleasure in the pain of getting her big ass spanked and gripped. But her moans were soon muffled by the sound of Scarlett reinserting Santa's dick in her mouth for her turn.

"Mmm your turn Isabella, your turn to suck Santa's cock again, mmm that's tight suck it good just like that while Santa spanks you," Scarlett smiled while Isabella resumed her sloppy blowjob on Santa's exposed cock, building a nice coating of saliva on her chin from her passionate sucking. She kept this up for about one sweet minute before letting Scarlett take her turn sucking Santa while she moved up Santa's body and unveiled her tits for Santa to latch his bearded mouth onto while Scarlett serviced him.

Nobody in the world would believe that Santa Claus had such a perverted side. No one would believe that Santa would have two girls, both competing to be his wife, try to satisfy him as a man after Mrs. Claus' demise but it was true. Santa was new relaxing on the couch with his eight inch dick out and being sucked from a hole in his red pants by one gorgeous woman with his face in the tits of another one. Both Scarlett and Isabella were making worthy cases to why they should be the new Mrs. Claus.

"You like my big titties huh Santa?" Isabella smiled lustfully at Santa sucking her tits once she pulled them out of her red dress. Between the feel of Santa burying his face in her heaving breasts and sloppily sucking them and pleasing her erotic desire as a woman and possible Mrs. Claus.

Santa's porcelan colored hands grabbed, massaged, and groped her tits before he planted his lips onto the nipples and slurping and sucking them like his life depended on it but neither one of them could ignore the sight of Scarlett bobbing her head up and down on his dick, taking it right down to the base so she could keep his whole dick nice and wet. It was so good that the saint couldn't help but moan against the dark haired girl's plump tits.

However now was the time to show off a little more of her body to Santa. While Scarlett tended to his dick she maneuvered her soaking wet panties off those shapely legs of hers and threw them to the floor before positioning herself on top of Santa so he could not only get a better view and angle of her supple boobs but she could finger herself. The feel of Santa playing with her tits and the sight of Scarlett sucking Santa's cock was too much for her to just sit around and relish with her eyes, she had to please herself from that sight.

"Ohhh fuck, ahhh, ahhh yeah, ahh I love it when you suck my tits, mmm and Scarlett looks so good with your cock in her mouth, sucking you so good," Isabella moaned. She was more than happy to get herself off while Scarlett began to give Santa Claus a snug titjob, squeezing her tits around his member to stroke him. The blonde woman on her knees even had a clever, dirty, little idea.

"Bounce your ass on my tits," Scarlett groaned. That way she could see more of Isabella's ass while she stroked the man in red's throbbing cock her succulent breasts, and Santa could see and taste Isabella's jiggling tits. Everybody won thanks to Scarlett's slutty idea.

"Mmmm so good, so good, mmm," Kris Kringle mumbled against the raven's bouncing breasts. He loved the feel of ripe, round, big, tits shaking in his face. He wasn't the only one enjoying himself too because Scarlett herself loved the sight of Isabella moving that beautiful ass up and down against her ample chest

"My tits are as big as your ass," Scarlett joked in aroused delight from the look and feel of her tits bouncing against Isabella's beautifully big butt. That's when she had another idea fill that dirty mind of hers.

"I wanna taste your ass and that cock," Scarlett cooed out her next sexual idea. She let Santa's cock free from her bountiful bosom and kept it close to her fellow whore's asshole and moved her tongue against them both, getting the taste of Santa's dick and Isabella's ass on her tastebuds.

Isabella was a cooing, moaning, mess right now from Scarlett's dirty little mouth tending to both her back hole and Santa's very own candy cane and the fair haired woman knew it. Knowing that her dark-haired rival was a naughty little slut perhaps she should be the one who got her ass fucked by Santa...

"Mmm since we love Izzy's asshole so much do you wanna fuck it first Santa?" Scarlett asked sweetly with her right hand on Santa's cock in wait of his answer.

"No. I want her pussy first," Santa said which led to Scarlett sticking his cock into Isabella's waiting pussy, making her squeal with delight on contact.

Santa was showing these ladies a sight that only the first Mrs. Claus had ever experienced. Even though he was a paragon for goodness, purity, and all things nice Nicholas was still a man and sexually he was a stud. A passionate lover but at the same time an erotic freak who was all about giving and receiving pleasure with the special lady in his life. A woman's erotic moans for him filled his body with a joy that was only rivaled by the gleeful sounds of children's praise and happiness for him. He then thrust his cock upward a bit into Isabella's pussy while she bounced on him, unwilling to let the naughty girl do all the pleasurable work.

"Ohhh Santa! Ooooh yes yes yes my pussy feels so good with your cock inside it, ahh! Aaaaah yeah Santa you like the way it feels? Aaaah god! Aaah!" Isabella voiced her pleasure between the feel of Santa's dick moving in her pussy. He even threw in a couple of spanks to her bouncing ass on top of him just for extra fun. Scarlett couldn't help herself from getting involved either by moving her tongue against Isabella's asshole so every time she bounced on Santa's dick her asshole would get licked and rubbed by the wet muscle in the blonde's mouth. They were all getting their perverse cravings fulfilled

"Ohhhh you're so sexy Isabella, so fucking sexy on top of me, pleasing Santa like the naughty girl you are," the bearded man groaned at her before gripping her ass cheeks firmly to voice his pleasure in the process of Scarlett moving her head down to suck Santa's balls, getting them good and wet while the naughty girl fucked the man they were trying to lustfully impress. But riding Santa gave way to sucking Santa. She joined in the oral fun that her blonde competitor was taking part in by sucking his swollen dick.

"Ho ho ho this feels so good ladies, so good to me. Keep using your mouths just like that on Santa's cock, ohhhh, oh yes," Santa groaned in delight with his arms relaxing on the furniture, just enjoying the sweet sensation of two thick and sexy women tasting him. But simply being sucked and blown wasn't enough for Santa and Isabella knew that very well by now so betwixt a kiss with golden haired girl Isabella had an idea of her own.

"Hey nice, since you're so nice why don't you let Santa fuck your ass?" She smirked at her fair haired opponent but like the good girl that she was Scarlett gave the usual response, "if that's what Santa wants."

Isabella giggled at that little reply before turning to the bearded man in question while slowly jerking his cock, "So Santa you wanna stick your cock in her ass?" she queried. She knew what she wanted to see but what about what Saint Nicholas wanted?

"Yes I do. I want to fuck her ass," Santa answered with a light groan of lust in her voice from the feel of Isabella stroking him off.

"Well then nice girl Santa's dick is waiting just for you to fuck, unless you're scared," she teased but then Scarlett stood up and slowly pulled down her red thong which was her clearest answer.

"I've been waiting on this all day, I've gotten so horny watching you ride Santa's cock in your pussy and seeing him eat your delicious asshole. It's time that I let him fuck mine," Scarlett purred while she tossed her wet panties to the side.

While Scarlett was undressing a bit Santa had his cock surging up the naughty girl's mouth, fucking her sweet face balls-deep to get his cock extra wet with spit so it could enter Scarlett's tight backdoor with ease and once he saw that red thong get thrown down only then did he let Isabella off his member so the blonde girl could get on. She wasn't going to leave Scarlett alone though as she knelt at Santa's side on the roomy couch and gripped his dick at the base so she could stick it into the blonde beauty's asshole.

"Your asshole looks so tight, maybe I should've eaten your ass out earlier," Isabella said with a wry smile with her eyes fixed on the tight pooper that was concealed by two large, jelly-like, round, mounds of booty that was a similar size to her own. The only difference was that Scarlett's was about to be fucked .

It took a light bit of effort but Kris Kringle's rock-hard dick penetrated the hidden gate that was Scarlett's asshole resulting in blissful moans of unison from the woman on top and the man below.

"Ohhhhh ohhh my good you are so tight Scarlett, you are so tight..." Nicholas moaned himself from the feel of Scarlett's asshole squeezing his dick just right while she began to fuck and bounce with it in her. After how patient and subservient she was to him and her black haired rival he was going to make her ass nice and familiar with his dick, she earned it in his eyes after all.

Scarlett had to stand in the background while he tongued and tasted Isabella's asshole or she was down on her back with her rival's shapely bottom sitting on her face or share the taste of girl ass or his dick so the least he could do was give her a nice, long, fucking to reward her for being so nice and patient.

"Ohh my god that looks so good," Isabella smiled from ear to ear by the dirty view of her nice counterpart making that fat ass bounce up and down and up and down on Santa's dick with the audible smack of his hands on her tits filled the air as well just to double the anal slut's feeling during the sex. Scarlett looked back at her ass, watching herself hop up and down on Santa's shaft while Isabella massaged his balls. Well since the naughty whore had a visible desire for Santa's private parts why not give her a little taste.

"Taste Santa's cock, I know you want it," Scarlett cooed, stopping her motions just so Isabella could suck Santa's dick for a moment and taste the flavor of her shit hole in the process.

"Mmmm yeah..." was the only sound Isabella made before giving Santa's dick one long deepthroat, sucking it down to the balls, as far as it could possibly go in her mouth and throat before blowing it back up to the tip so she could reinsert it back up Scarlett's gaping butthole.

"Ohhh my god," Santa groaned with sinful shivers running down his spine from the feel of his shaft being swallowed up by Scarlett's big bubble butt. She energetically fucked him with her fat ass with Isabella's head on his knee to massage his balls and spur Scarlett on to ride him good and shake her ass on his dick to the best of her ability with a dick between her cheeks. Then once again Santa's cock was set free from the cozy gates Scarlett's ass and back to Isabella's mouth for some more ass-to-mouth teamwork before he she stuck Santa's cock inside of the golden haired girl's dirtiest hole. It seemed like they were working together to please Santa now especially since Isabella made no attempt to bicker or argue with Scarlett during her bit of dirty talk while she squatted on Santa's fat shaft by filling her mouth with Santa's balls while Scarlett fucked him

"Yeah this is what Santa really wants. A nice fucking whore who'll do whatever he says, whatever he wants to make him happy and to make him cum. Yeah I'm nice but I'll get good and nasty to make you happy Santa, so nasty for you, all for you," Scarlett lewdly said with her eyes fixed on Santa's while she bounced her baskeball-sized ass on his dick.

She meant every word of it too. Scarlett believed that she was just what Santa needed in his life right now. A beautiful whore who was willing to do whatever he wanted to put a smile on his face especially if it meant she'd get his dick in her when all was said and done. It was as if her only goal in life right now was to prove that she loved Santa sexually and intensely enough to be his wife.