Naughty or Nice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho ho ho! Your ass feels so good Scarlett but now I want Isabella on top of me," Santa groaned up at her with a little smile on his face as if thanking her for having such a tight ass to fuck him with but now he wanted the other aspiring Mrs. Claus on top of him.

Of course Scarlett did what he wanted and got off of Santa's cock (even if it was a little reluctantly) so Isabella could get on him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck Santa," Isabella sweetly groaned as soon as Santa's dick made its home in her asshole. She let her cozy poop chute squeeze and cradle Santa's girth before she bounced on it, fucking him. Scarlett wasn't about to just sit at Santa's side doing nothing. She got involved in the sweet sex before her by rubbing and playing with Isabella's clit, doubling the naughty woman's pleasure while her heaving tits bounced up and down hypnotically to Scarlett's eyes.

"Aaaah fuck you're filling my ass up so good Santa, ahh yeah with your big fat cock, ahh yes, yes, yes it's so good! Aaah my god," the naughty woman sweetly moaned on top of Santa Claus. Her feet were on his knees now, allowing for an even tighter, closer, feel and Scarlett simply added to the erotic sight by licking and sucking Isabella's erect left nipple.

Out of the corner of his eye Santa saw Scarlett lick and taste the bouncing tits and play with the wet cunt of the woman on top of him and that simply made this even hotter for the jolly man to see. He pumped his dick up Isabella's ass with passion, giving her more of his dick to feel and something more for Scarlett to look at.

"Oooooh Santa! Isabella happily moaned from the feel of Santa quickening his thrusts up into her ass and the nice blonde savored the sight of the sweet anal sex. She loved seeing Santa piston his cock so deeply up the naughty beauty's ass that she began to lick her lipstick-coated lips. Now was the time to put her mouth to use on the red suit-wearing man's dick once more.

"Lemme taste it, lemme taste her ass on your dick Santa," Scarlett hummed out her request and that was the only thing that stopped Santa from his rapid thrusts inside of the raven-haired woman, the thought of some more ass-to-mouth service between the girls.

"Yes yes suck my dick Scarlett, ahhh yes just like that," Santa growled in satisfaction. Scarlett's mouth was no less skilled than Isabella's and it showed because she forced her mouth and neck down on his dick right down to his snow white white pubes so she could taste all of the other girl's ass flavor on his manhood before sticking it right back up her ass.

"Ah fuck yeah Santa needs a slut like me in his life. Someone who's naughty, dirty, and ready to do what he fucking wants. Shit he needs me. I love being your naughty whore Santa. I'm ready for you to fuck my pussy, my mouth, my ass, wherever you want so I can get all of your cum inside of me. Every fucking drop of it!" Isabella whorishly exclaimed for Santa while she put that curvaceous ass to work on him, moaning from the feel of his big dick in her and Scarlett's perverted rubbing of her clit and suckling of her bouncing breasts.

While both girls made extremely persuasive cases on who should be Mrs. Claus the ultimate winner in all of this was Santa. He didn't care if any of the girls knew anything about the lore of his North Pole empire or how to manage and coordinate the elves or any of the formal work responsibilities that came with being Mrs. Claus, no that would come in due time without a doubt. All of that was secondary to having a gorgeous young woman to fuck to his heart's content and someone who'd love him with equal or perhaps even greater passion than his late first wife did.

After letting Santa's dick explore the depths of her ass for a couple of sweet minutes Isabella got off of him and began to suck him clean while she saw Scarlett position herself on Santa's lap so she could ride him cowgirl, sidesaddle-style this time once he was all clean and wet once more.

"Fuck yeah let us see that fat ass," Isabella beamed at the sight of Scarlett sitting on Santa's lap just right so they could see her big ass.

"That's right sit on Santa's lap, sit that big ass on Santa's lap," Nicholas said with his eyes fixed on Scarlett's juicy ass.

"Mmm that looks so fucking hot. I'll stick your cock in for you Santa," Isabella purred with an eyeful of the blonde's big butt with her hands rubbing Santa's balls.

"Ahhh yes good girl Isabella good girl. Now move with me Scarlett, move with me so I can go deep in that ass, yeah just like that. Aaah yes," the man in red ordered while he began his first thrusts into her shitter, filling up her cheeks from the side with his dick. Scarlett bounced on his dick from the side while Santa pumped his cock up steadily so they could work together for a deeper anal fucking. All of this was simply improving Scarlett's case to why she should be Santa's wife.

"Oh god you like how that ass feels Santa? Oooooh fuck!" Scarlett yelled from the feel of Santa forcing her to take his hard dick balls-deep in her ass before some familiar ass-to-mouth action by Isabella before sticking it back up Scarlett's bubble butt.

It was a filthy little cycle to say the least. A minute or two or three of deep anal sex, ass juices coating Santa's fat eight inch penis before it was freed from the confines of the naughty or nice girl's respective assholes and cleaned with the wet, saliva-filled mouths of one of the girls before being reentered into one of their tunnels for another round of butt-fucking. It was the best kind of repetitive as far as they were concerned. It was sexy, slutty, perverse, and outright hot.

Scarlett let Santa's cock out of her ass just so she could switch positions and give him a momentary break. This time she was on him in reverse cowgirl so Isabella could play with her clit, her tits, and still let Santa fuck her ass.

"Mmm you're such a good slut," the naughty girl smiled and giggled while rubbing Scarlett's clit, "letting me play with your fucking sexy ass body while Santa fucks you hard."

"Ohh yeah I love it when Santa fucks me, I love being a his slut, I love being his bitch, taking it up my nice little ass for him," Scarlett moaned jaggedly from the feel of Santa's thick manhood pumping and thrusting up into her butt at a rapid rate. It was as if nothing in the world felt as good as Santa's dick in her, "Oooh my god, oooh fuck, mmm bite my nipples, bite them,"she beckoned Isabella which she did, drawing a spike of volume in her moans from the other girl biting her left nipple hard

"Mmm look at you, you're a bad girl after all," Isabella smirked from ear to ear. As far as she was concerned only bad girls liked some rough sex, pain with their pleasure especially from another woman. Maybe Scarlett wasn't so nice as she appeared to be.

"Ahh dirty nice girls are the best kind," Scarlett cooed before kissing Isabella passionately, letting their tongues rub against each other during Santa's vigorous thrusts into Scarlett's ass, making her moan in her mouth.

The saint could tell the girls were enjoying themselves within the liplock so he slowed down his thrusts just a little bit to let them kiss before recapturing attention. His hands gripped themselves around Scarlett's legs and pulled them back as far as they could go behind to the point where her legs were behind her head for a classic anal full nelson. Her asshole was perfectly squeezed against Santa's dick to give him the coziest, closest, feel ass on his dick for an even sweeter anal sex sensation and the feel Santa putting her flexibility to the test was simply raising her pleasure.

"Oooooh fuck this ass nice and hard just like that, just like that, that feels so good! Aaahh! Fuck!" Scarlett yelled out with bliss. Her legs were bent back so Santa could fuck her ass with pornographic desire and it was possibly the sexiest sight that Isabella ever saw. Santa even let his dick free from Scarlett's rectum so the naughty girl could not only see Scarlett's gaping ass but put that mouth to use on Santa's cock.

"That looks so fucking hot, you got the nice girl's ass stretched out so wide," Isabella spoke in admiration before dipping her head down to suck and slurp Santa's cock clean with her eyes fixed on Scarlett's stretched out asshole.

It's as if these girls were addicted to the taste of their asses and Santa knew it. That's why Santa let his cock go free from the confines of Scarlett's butthole, that way Isabella could keep her mouth entertained by sucking him for a little bit before sticking him back in the stretched out hole.

"Yeah put it back in my fucking ass so you can fuck me Santa. Aaah god stretch my ass out so good!" Scarlett yelled out loud and clear. She felt herself getting stretched out nice and hard by Santa which felt so good to her ass. Santa kept his cock in Scarlett as long as he could, pumping into her while Isabella massaged her pussy.

"Hooo ho hooo your ass is heaven to my cock Scarlett, you're such a good girl to my cock. Ahh yes, ahh yes, Yes!" Santa groaned while his rock hard dick pumped and moved into the blonde girl's ass, "now clean it girl. Suck me now."

Scarlett wasted no time obeying him once he slowed his thrusts to a stop and let her legs go, allowing her to move over on the spacious red couch so she could get on her knees and engulf his dick in her mouth for some familiar backdoor to front door action.

"Sit on my face naughty girl. I want to taste your pussy," the saint of Christmas said with his eyes fixed on Isabella's and the raven haired girl got into position and soon enough all three of them were putting their mouths to use. Scarlett was bobbing her head up and down to suck and blow Santa's fat dick, Santa's tongue and lips sucked and roamed Isabella's soaked slit, and Isabella herself was moaning with ease from Santa making good use of those beard-covered lips.

"Ohhh yeah Santa eat my fucking pussy, eat my fucking pussy good, ahhh! Ahh yes, ahhh so good Santa! Aaaah your tongue makes my pussy feel so good, mm yeah, ahhh aaah fuck yeah, yeah baby, Mmm," isabella moaned sweetly on top of Santa's face, even making her ass cheeks bounce a little on his face to reward him eating her out before Santa spoke.

"There's only so much we can do on this couch. Let me lie down girls," Santa said with a hot scheme in his head he wanted to put into play. Isabella and Scarlett let him get off the couch and onto the red and white soft snowflake carpet. Both girls eyed him and his cock with lustful and predatory gazes as if they were ready to fight for his dick.

"Isabella you first girl, ride Santa," he ordered which led to Isabella walking towards him first and getting down to mount his cock in reverse cowgirl.

"Mmm that's right I'm first on Santa's cock. Now be a nice girl and let me eat that sweet ass," Isabella smiled at Scarlett, wanting her to be nice and useful and put that ass in her face.

"You're lucky I'm so nice," Scarlett grinned before getting on all fours like the bubble butt bitch that she was with her ass up nice and high and Isabella buried her face deep in the blonde's ass.

"Ho ho ho! That looks so fucking wonderful, so good to me," Santa said with his cock resting peacefully up Isabella's ass for a few seconds just to savor the sight of Isabella eating her blonde rival's ass out before beginning his thrusts hastily into the dark haired woman riding him.

"Mmmm fuck me god! Aaaaahhh!" Isabella moaned in pleasure squarely into Scarlett's ass, tasting and sucking the hole while being fucked, giving and receiving sweet pleasure. The blonde's ass tasted so good to her, so delicious to her tongue and Santa's dick storming up into her own ass made this erotic moment all the more memorable.

"Santa you're so fucking lucky watching us go at it while you fuck the naughty girl so good," Scarlett said in delight between moans and groans for Isabella who was moaning with equal passion for Santa. It was a chain of pleasure and Santa loved it all. He loved seeing Scarlett get her ass licked out almost as much as he loved fucking Isabella.

Both Scarlett and Isabella put aside whatever rivalry they had for Santa's dick aside to team up and please him mutually. Sucking him, fucking him, dirty talk and dirtier actions all to please Santa. Sure they were impressing him in their own ways with their lips, hips, and tits but they were going to make his choice of Mrs. Claus very difficult with positions like this.

But Santa knew well enough that both of these girls had a bit of an oral fixation despite all of this teamwork of entertainment on his cock they were going to give his dick a nice wet blowjob to clean Isabella's ass off his cock. So why not give them what they wanted, "On your knees girls so you can share my cock."

Isabella and Scarlett obeyed Santa quickly, getting on their hands and knees in readiness to suck the jolly man off. While staying down on their knees Santa stood in front of them but instead of letting them take turns sucking him off he simply drove his dick back and forth between Isabella and Scarlett's lips to share their mouths and mutually clean his dick off.

"Yes your lips feel so good against my dick, fuck yeah it feels so good, ohhhhh yes, clean my cock girls clean it" Santa groaned while moving his cock back and forth between the blonde and brunette's wet, puckered lips, only taking it out so he could move behind the girls and see their big, round, naked asses before his sapphire eyes.

"Ho ho ho! Two big, beautiful, asses just waiting for me to fuck!" Santa declared before firmly slapping Isabella's and Scarlett's asses in unison, a non-verbal command to get them to shake their tempting bubble butts for him which they had no problems doing. The blonde and shook their asses with erotic rhythm, cheeks clapping and wiggling with ease for Saint Nicholas' eyes to behold.

"Ohhh yes I can't decide on who to fuck you girls both look so good to me so I'll just take turns," Santa said happily before sticking his meat into Isabella's ass on the left with his first thrusts to make her ass bounce and shake from some quick anal plowing while Scarlett made her big butt shake before Santa filled it up with his dick and pounded it with haste before moving over to Isabella's once again. Both girls gave Santa the pleasure of sticking their asses out for him in wait for his dick so it made sense if he serviced them both with his manhood but now he believed that it was the right time to bring things to a climax.

His dick was throbbing hard like it was ready to explode with cum both girls have made their cases of just who he should pick to be his wife within the minutes they had to themselves but it was time to finish things. Besides he had an idea of just who his wife should be.

"Girls lie back on the couch and spread those beautiful legs. I won't stop until I make you both cum," Santa ordered and the girls moved back on the couch with their legs spread as widely as they could go while they waited for Santa to invade their asses.

"You first Scarlett," Santa purred before sticking his dick in Scarlett's anus one more time which brought the cutest, most appealing smile to her face from Santa placing her dick in her first.

"Yes Santa please, please fuck me good and hard til' I cum. I love your big fat dick inside of me stuffing my ass so good FUCK! Aaaaah god keep fucking me, please keep fucking me! Aaaaah!" Scarlett moaned out loud and clear for Santa, enjoying every deep thrust and rough push his dick gave into her ass with her legs spread.

"I'll help you get off girl, I'll help you," Isabella smiled before moving her left hand over to finger Scarlett's pussy and using her right hand to please herself from the sight of Santa in action.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuuuuck!" Scarlett screamed out in bliss and for good reason too because between Scarlett's tight, glorious, ass and Isabella moving her hand over to doubly please her body that made Santa get all the motivation that he needed to pound that ass with everything he could in his hips. He said he wasn't going to stop until he made both girls get their well-deserved orgasm and the mature man was going to live up to what he said

Scarlett's moans picked up in power and volume as jolts of pleasure raced from her ass, up her spine, and through her brain, and through the rest of her body. Santa was going to make her cum and cum hard at this rate, "Oooohhh, Ohhhh Santa I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum just for you Santa fuck, FUCK! AAAAAAAHHHH YES I'M CUMMING...FUCK!"

Scarlett's brain was scrambled, every muscle in her body tensed up, and her eyes rolled back a bit from the feel of the precious orgasm and the sight was almost as delicious for Isabella to see as it was for Santa to see and feel. From the moment that she was called to present herself by Sixpence to the moment she returned to the couch to spread her legs for Santa once more she it was all worth it to get to that blissful peak.

But Santa was only halfway done.

After pulling out of Scarlett's hole she summoned what little awareness she regained to spread her ass cheeks so Santa could admire his handiwork. Her rectum was gaped nice and wide much to Santa's delight before moving over to Isabella who was waiting for him and his dick.

"Your turn Isabella, your turn my naughty little girl," he groaned out while he slipped the first inches of dick right up the dark haired lady's bubble butt.

"Ooooh yeah Santa I've been waiting for this, waiting on your dick to fuck me so hard that I cum. Pound my naughty ass, pound it good. Aaaah! Yes yes yes Santa god! Aaah take my ass with your dick and please make me cum. Make your naughty girl cum just for you!" Isabella craved. She needed Santa to make her cum and in her heart she should've been the one he made cum first to begin with.

Isabella was the first girl Santa really savoured after being introduced by Sixpence. Santa groped and squeezed her ass first, he ate her ass out first, it only made sense that he made her cum first but that wasn't the case sadly and she was the second girl he was screwing.

But at least Scarlett was generous enough to return the pleasure and massage Isabella's clit while Santa stuffed his dick up her butt, "Your turn bad girl, your turn to cum for Santa," Scarlett smiled while voicing her intentions. Santa wasn't going to have to wait long it seemed because the extra stimulation to the black-haired girls clit was all she needed to take her further to the edge.

"Ohhh fuck this feels so good, my pussy and ass feel so good right now yes! Aaaah Santa keep fucking me hard, keep going! Aaaah! Ahhh I'm so close I'm so close AH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! FUCK YES I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIING!"

Fireworks erupted in Isabella's mind from the feel of reaching her sweet orgasm, it was the greatest feeling in the world to her. Her muscles tightened and her brain felt like it was about to turn to mush from the bliss she felt from Santa hitting all the right nerves in her ass to make her climax coupled with Scarlett playing with her dripping wet snatch.

"Ho ho! You girls look so good now on your knees, on your knees for your other reward girls," Santa groaned while jerking his cock quickly with his right hand. He had a nice load of cum stored up and ready to give to the lovely ladies. A treat for them being so good to his dick.

"Give it to us, give us your cum," Scarlett moaned in desire for Santa's seed. Then with her mouth open Santa fired thick, creamy, shots of his sperm right on her tongue but the voluptuous blonde didn't swallow it, instead she kissed her deeply and rubbing her cum-coated tongue to share the cum with Isabella while Santa watched in satisfaction at the two girls kissing themselves with his cum in their mouths on the couch.

After a few seconds passed and the girls swallowed all of Santa's delicious cum it was time for the fateful question that started all of this.