Naughty Peeing with Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C4rwyn
C4rwyn
7 Followers

"No. Yes."

Lily sighed forcefully, but then trotted after me.

There were a few clubs and bars on the ground floor of the cinema building, with back entrances that faced onto the service road. Amongst the entrance alcoves and the bins were plenty of spots for a quiet piss. But this time I was out of luck, because a group of three staff from one of the bars were huddled together in the middle of the road having a smoke break. Two girls and one guy. They would have known exactly what I was doing. Granted, they probably wouldn't have cared. I guess I just didn't want to embarrass my date too much. Or pee on their building. One way or another, I walked past them and towards the little path that led from the end of the service road alongside a ten-foot brick wall and out onto the busy pedestrian arcade of Thingy Street.

Lily was puzzled. "Didn't you need the loo?"

"But there are people," I complained, and gestured towards the people.

"Where are you going to go then?"

"Somewhere."

"I thought you were a massive exhibitionist anyway."

I looked her in the eye. "Fine. This was your idea." We were now no longer visible to the people in the service road, and although we were about twenty metres away from where the path opened out onto the street, the street lights were enough to clearly illuminate the wall and the dry paving stones where we were standing. Could I really pee here? This was a lot more public that I was used to. I stopped. Lily stopped too. She looked expectantly at me. I couldn't back out now.

I took a deep breath, faced the wall, unzipped, and...

"Sadie, where the hell are you taking us?"

...froze at the sound of another female voice. My first thought was that the young lady who'd just ducked into our alley from the street were there for the same reason I was. Then I saw a tiny flash of light. She was just getting some shelter to light her cigarette. Phew.

Lily, meanwhile, turned white as a sheet. She hid in the only place she could; she hopped clumsily around me, grabbed my shoulder and buried her face in my upper arm.

"I know them! That's Chloe and Mercedes and the other one! They're on my course!"

"It's okay, I think she only came in here to light her cigarette."

"She's still there."

"Maybe she wanted to get out of the cold for a while."

"How long is she gonna stay there? What if she sees me? What if she sees me with YOU?"

"Oh, that's charming." I put my cock back in my boxers. "Let's go talk to them!"

"What? No!"

"Hey ladies!" I called out. And then, to Lily, "Say hi to your friends, Lily!" I started casually walking towards them.

The girls glanced in my direction, and then the girl with the cigarette turned her back on me and walked quickly out of the alley. I'd scared them away. Oops. Oh well, I'd already demonstrated my willingness to pee wherever Lily suggested, so I thought I might as well save the actual performance for later. I walked out of the alley into the crowd of people bustling up and down the street. Lily followed me.

"Were you really going to, you know, piss in the street where everyone could see you?" asked Lily.

"The street as in, the tiny little path that no-one knows about? Everyone as in the one person who happened to be coming our way?"

"So yes?"

"Why are you so interested anyway?"

"I'm not. I'm actually not."

"Good. Cos I still need to pee. And you are SO not allowed to peek this time."

"I wasn't peeking!"

"No, you were staring."

Lily blushed. "I'm sorry, I've just never seen a boy go to the bathroom before! My eyes are drawn to it. Like a car crash. You're a car crash, Car." She stuck out her tongue at me. I stuck out my tongue at her.

And our eyes lingered on each other, and we leant in towards each other, and we kissed. Sloppily, drunkenly, passionately. For five seconds.

"You kissed me!" accused Lily.

"You kissed back."

"You kissed me!" Lily paused to gather her thoughts. "And now you're going to ruin the suddenly romantic atmosphere by, I don't know, weeing on a dustbin or shouting rude words across the street or something..."

"Well, duh."

We walked on for a little while. To get to the bar we had to cross a footbridge over the trickle of water that called itself a river. I was assessing every little nook and corner for potential use as a pissoir. I was just drunk enough that I still felt physically fine, but mentally ready to pee somewhere completely public where I wouldn't have the courage to go if I was sober. But where?

The crowds were much thinner as we reached the bank of the river. Only four or five people at a time were crossing.

"Ahhh man," I said sighingly to Lily. "Running water." For all I was making a big deal of the need to piss, I was actually quite legitimately desperate now. My bladder had been expecting some relief back when we were in the passageway, and was clearly not best pleased to have been denied it.

Lily looked at me almost sympathetically. "Not far to go now!"

"It's aaaages away. We got to climb up that whole entire hill over there."

She looked across at the steep slope that awaited us before we reached the bar. Then she looked over the edge of the bridge into the river. "Hey Car?" she whispered.

I quickly read her thoughts. "Am not pissin offa bridge." Christ, that was a bit more public that I had in mind.

"Why not?"

"Cos. Dangerous. Splashing sound."

"So don't aim at the water. I thought you were the expert at this!"

I approached the wall of the bridge. I leant over, with the flat stone surface pressing into my chest and my cock level with one of the large gaps in between the supports. Could I possibly? No. Of course not. But say, hypothetically, that my cock was already out of my boxers and pointed off the side of the bridge - how easy would it be to casually start pissing in that case? Pretty easy. And if my fly were to somehow open itself right now, how easy would it be to covertly reach down, flip my cock out and point it off the side of the bridge? Also pretty easy. The only problem was that zipper. Why did zippers have to be so loud? Why did drunk people have to be so bad at doing things quietly?

"Car, your trousers are undone."

I looked down. Oh. I'd forgotten to zip up from before.

"Come on, I really need to get to an ACTUAL bathroom."

Gazing intently into space, I reached down and pulled out my cock. A quick check to make sure it was actually pointing through a gap. Yep, we were good. And before I even knew what was happening, a short spurt of pee shot out and splashed noisily into the river. I stopped. Aim for the bushes. Right. I aimed for the bushes, and...

"Car! Policeman!"

"That's not a policeman," I said breathlessly from the safety of the car park entrance on the other side of the river. "That's just a randomer in a high-vis jacket."

"Why is he wearing one of those?"

"Fuck knows. Ask him. In fact, don't, come with me, if we take the stairs up through the car park we'll come out right across from the bar and there won't be any nasty hills."

The three-storey car park was built into the side of the hill. We made our way across the ground floor to the spiral staircase. Ugh, stairs. As soon as I took the first step up, stretching my bladder in the process, a twinge of pain ran through it.

"In fact, I think there are toilets on the next level up."

"Good," moaned Lily. She was having as much difficulty as I was.

There were toilets on the next level up, right in front of us. But at this time of night, they were solidly barred and padlocked toilets. Shit. Well, I couldn't go up any further. I looked around for a convenient corner. Could I pee through the bars covering the toilet entrance? It would be kind of fun, but kind of unfair to Lily. Plus, there was a camera in the opposite corner of the small toilet area. Then, as I was seriously considering peeing in the corner directly below the camera and thus beneath its field of vision, I spotted it: round the corner where the ticket machines were, there was a vending machine not quite tucked into a corner, but pulled out about three feet along one wall, leaving an elevator-sized space enclosed on three sides. I sprint-walked towards it. Lily, who had been looking at the next flight of stairs with a worried expression, followed.

"I thought you'd need someone to keep an eye out for randomers in fluorescent jackets," she gasped.

"You thought I'd need someone to keep an eye out for my cock."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I faced the corner made by the vending machine and the wall.

Was there time for a little fun with Lily before my bladder gave up the fight completely? I paused.

"What are you doing, Car! Hurry up!"

"I'm having a little difficulty Lily. I can't find my cock." As if to underline my sudden, mostly simulated surge of drunkenness, I leant forward slightly and hit my head on the side of the vending machine with a noisy clang.

"Is it not between your legs? Where you left it?"

"I can't get it out. Too drunk." I looked round at Lily. "Help?"

I expected Lily to refuse, shy away, call me a drunken chav maybe. But she didn't. She reached around me with both hands and tugged my jeans up by the belt with one hand. Then with the other, she yanked the zip down as far as it would go and dived inside and after fumbling around for a moment for the opening of my boxers, grabbed hold of my cock and pulled it through the opening. WHOA. Lily, the sweet, adorable rah girl whose family owned a load of banks and stuff, was holding my cock so I could pee on a wall in a car park. Without even calling me an awful drunk chav.

"You're such an awful drunk chav, Car."

"You're welcome." I think "thank you" was what I meant. Oh well.

I relaxed as much as I could, and pissed. My stream started out hitting the corner of the vending machine, but Lily was watching and moved my cock slightly to direct the stream into the tiny gap between the machine and the wall. She pulled her hand back as far from the stream as she could, in the process pulling back my foreskin leaving my shining head exposed to the cold air as it sprayed its wonderful golden rain out in a forceful jet onto the bare concrete wall. So. Much. Relief. I groaned with pleasure while Lily wrapped her delicate fingers a little more securely around my tender manhood. The long anticipation of this shameless public pee in front of Lily, coupled with the complete shock of her helping me, was intensely arousing and for once I was glad of the softening effects of alcohol. There was now quite a puddle forming behind the machine and spreading out along the bottom of the wall. I shifted the focus of my senses from the feeling of the pee escaping my cock, to the feeling of Lily's body wrapped around mine from behind, her hips now pressed firmly up against my bum as she made herself as tall as she could trying to see over my shoulder. Then to that familiar excitement at how naughty I was being using a car park wall as my personal urinal. Then back to my cock, and straining to keep up the force of the stream right until the last second. I ran my hand lightly along Lily's arm until I reached my cock.

"Can I have it back for a second?" Lily slowly, reluctantly, withdrew her hand to let me shake out the last drops.

"I thought you were too drunk to move."

"Am far too drunk to move. This isn't moving. This is avoiding getting piss in my pants. Natural behaviour. Like riding a bike."

"You were going to get a lot more in your pants before I helped out."

"Tha's true." Lily did have a way of being right. I put my cock back in my pants. "I liked how you held on to it the whole time. That was... that was a nice touch."

Silence.

"You're not gon' admit that you enjoyed it are you?"

"No I'm not. I'm not going to admit that fact at all. Never to anyone."

"God. You're so... perfect!"

And I turned round to see Lily squatting with her back pressed into the corner, her long skirt hitched up and her knickers around her ankles. She looked up at me with her smokiest sexiest eyes, and as she began to pee forcefully onto the floor in front of us, adjusting her skirt to make sure I got the best possible view of her hairless pussy, an innocent smile flickered around the corners of her mouth.

"Yes, I am."

C4rwyn
C4rwyn
7 Followers