Naughty Pictures

Story Info
Lia fights her desire for her boyfriend's roommate.
5.8k words
4.58
43k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhibitionism turns to light cuckolding with bi-elements.

On the first day of her third year of college Lia was surprised to find her boyfriend Jason's roommate Matt in her writing class. She noticed him as he walked through the door, her heart skipping a beat. He took a seat on the far side of the room. On the second day he sat next to her and she was thrilled but part of her felt guilty.

Lia always felt that way around him. At her boyfriend's apartment she would occasionally find herself alone with Matt. He always kept a respectful distance, but Lia could tell they had a connection that could easily move beyond friendship. She found herself enjoying those little moments with Matt. He'd always offer her a coffee, but if they watched TV or studied he never sat on the same couch with her. He kept his distance and Lia was glad.

Still, with their lives intersecting outside of the familiar confines of the apartment, their relationship grew new bonds. Lia was a real teacher's pet, her Asian mom installed that attitude in her at an early age. Matt seemed to be the opposite; he was quiet unless called on, but quick to offer funny anecdotes in class. He played to the students, not the teacher. Lia found herself laughing more often than not, and their rapport strengthened.

Lia had her epiphany the day she found herself in the local campus convenience story, the condoms catching her eye. She was on birth control, but she knew Matt brought home the occasional girl. If something happened between the both of them, she didn't want to get burned. What the hell am I doing? In the end she left the store empty handed and feeling guilty. Her brain was turning to mush around Matt. She realized she had developed a schoolgirl crush.

A week later Lia thought she had figured Matt out and safely walled him off emotionally into the friend zone. He had never imposed himself on her. He respected his roommate Jason's boundaries. That's why she felt so stupid when she accidently let him see the pictures.

The pictures were Jason's idea, but Lia found she loved them, or rather, loved making them. Jason and Lia met in a photography class the prior year. They had paired up on a group project, that's how they really got to know each other. They had only been dating for a few weeks, but it became clear that Jason was something of a sex crazed college student and unafraid to show it. This was all new and exciting to Lia.

Until she had given in to Jason, she had been a virgin.

So it was with a gleam in his eye that he invited her to take photos of his recently deflowered girlfriend in the belltower of Morton Hall, and stately 19th century clone of an ivy league building. She knew something was up as he played touchy feely all the way up the stone stairs to the deck that overlooked the main campus square. The belltower had something of a reputation as a place for intimate activity, the mile-high club for students at their college.

In better weather the tower had more traffic, but in the cold of winter it was usually deserted. On the top deck Jason pulled out the expensive camera he used for the class. Lia removed her winter jacket, the cold air a shock to her skin, her breath visible when she exhaled. She positioned herself on one side of the tower where the light was just right. Jason manipulated her limbs like a marionette, one hand on the stone wall, her head turned looking out at the campus below. It felt more like a modeling picture than art but she loved it, vamping it up for him as he took a few shots.

Jason again approached her, she thought he was going to turn her around but instead he kissed her and asked if she'd flash him for what he laughingly called "for more artistic shots". She nodded and he pulled open her blouse, exposing her brown nipples to the frigid air. She stood frozen in place but oh so aroused as he touched her. Her nipples were bullet hard mostly from the cold, but there was definitely arousal.

The truly surprising part was why she felt so turned on. Oh God what if somebody comes. Why do I feel so WET? It was the risk of exposure. Part of her wanted to be caught. The click of the camera only made her wetter. In the end she let Jason take her from behind as she looked down at oblivious students walking below.

That's how the collection of photos began. Lia flashed Jason in class, on the bus, in the bookstore, she blew him in the library. She was most aroused when the photos had unsuspecting people in the background.

Matt was having troubles with his laptop and he asked Lia if he could send her a document so she could print it. She hooked up her computer to his printer, and while scrolling through folders accidently opened up a set of her photos in the "Downloads" folder. They were lined up nice a neat, because she downloaded the photos Jason sent her, and hadn't cleared them out when she went to open Matt's document.

Matt paused, realizing what he was seeing and Lia put her face on the desk, mostly in embarrassment, but part of her enjoyed sharing this little secret. It wasn't her fault, it was an accident.

Still, the incident was a hot ball of lead in her stomach, and Lia could only get it out by confessing to Jason that evening that Matt had accidently stumbled on the photos. She thought he'd be upset but instead he laughed, big hearty guffaws. He then demanded she suck him off as punishment. She dutifully paid the fine.

From that point on there was something different in Matt. He didn't always keep his distance. Sometimes he sat close to her. He'd almost always offered her drinks at parties before Jason got around to it. She found herself thinking about the condoms again, but couldn't bare to go through with it.

****

The weeks went by and one night after a party, Lia and Jason settled in bed, not feeling particularly frisky. The door opened downstairs and they heard Matt come in with what sounded like a drunk and loud girl. Curiosity crept into Lia's mind as they listened to muffled chatting in Matt's room. Both Lia and Jason giggled in anticipation, wondering if they would hear anything sexual. They cuddled now, holding each other. When they heard the first moan from the girl they turned to each other and kissed.

"Give me Little Jason," Lia said, her pet name for his cock. Lia reached between his legs and gently massaged his balls, stroking as his penis extended hard and proud. She loved his five inches. Jason's hands slid between her legs. He'd convinced her to fully shave and she complied, eager to please him. His finger slipped inside her and she felt her breath catch, opening her legs slightly more to let him penetrate. Jason always did this, one finger deep inside, and then he would smell her healthy scent, a small victory.

Lia closed her eyes as Jason's fingers probed her, and she focused on the sound of the strange woman moaning and not for the first time, she fantasized it was Matt between her legs. She wanted more, undulating her pelvis against Jason's hand and she moaned, softly at first, but that didn't last. Jason wanted her to suck his dick so they found themselves on the bed, him on top eating her out, and she taking Little Jason in her mouth. Lia wondered how Matt touched his girl. Did he lick between her sweaty, drunk legs? She didn't sound like she had to suck his cock, although at that moment Lia would have. Gladly.

This went on for a few minutes until they heard things calm down on the other side of the wall. Then the rhythmic pumping began.

"Can you fuck me?" Lia begged as the apartment rocked from the sex in Matt's room.

Jason obliged, swiveling off Lia as she spread, eager for him. He slid his pink knob in easily.

She closed her eyes and focused on the moans from the next room. Jason seemed to take her cue and attempted to thrust with the same beat. It occurred to her that if in some fantasy world Matt came barging into the room, proposing they swap girls for the night, she would take it in a heartbeat. She moaned loudly now, and the knowledge that Matt could hear her cries made her more aroused. It was as if he was looking at her nude pictures on the computer again.

On both sides of the wall the beds squeaked and the women moaned and the men grunted, sweat dripping from them as they railed their women. Lia gripped the bedsheets and she listened with jealousy as the other side's fucking took on a manic, wild quality, the bed booming against the wall.

Harder, she cried out, Jason did his best to oblige but it wasn't good enough. She needed it harder and deeper. Faster Jason. Fuck me. Come on fuck my pussy! Fuck me like Matt!

Everybody had to have heard it assuming they weren't caught up in the moment. She'd screamed it.

"Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck!" Jason grunted and he pulled out, Little Jason still hard and it burst, cum spurting onto her leg. Lia saw he has his fists balled up like he wanted to kill somebody but instead of lashing out he reached down and held his cock with his right hand, massaging it, as if he'd given in to the orgasm.

His eyes were shut, his breathing controlled and he said, "What did you say?"

"Fuck me?" Lia feared saying the obvious. The rhythmic thumping in the next room mocked them.

"... like Matt?" Jason finished the sentence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"Did you fuck Matt?"

Lia thought she understood; Jason had taken her cries badly because he thought she'd confessed to fucking him. At that moment she was very glad she'd never given into her desires. She was a terrible liar and would have broken down in tears.

"No, I meant fuck me like Matt is fucking that girl right now."

What she didn't understand was her pleadings had brought on a case of premature ejaculation. Jason knew, or at least was pretty sure his girlfriend hadn't fucked Matt. But he saw how they interacted, how they seemed so comfortable together.

Jason put his hand between her legs, sliding two finger inside and Lia caught her breath. This felt nice, really nice.

"You like what you hear huh? You like hearing him fuck that bitch?" Jason said.

"Yes."

"Is that what you want, to be that bitch right now, do you want to be that bitch getting fucked?"

Lia sensed they were in dangerous territory, the question loaded. Jason didn't seem like himself at all, it wasn't his normal aggressive style, it was almost meek.

"Jason..."

"Tell the truth..." Jason whispered, but his hand vibrated inside her, pressing hard and deep, the slurping sound of Lia's sopping wet pussy filling the room.

"Yes," Lia whispered. She closed her eyes and listened to the fucking in the next room and cried out as Jason's fingers, now three of them, brought her to the best orgasm she had since she'd been fucked in the belltower. Jason even managed to stick a mostly hard Little Jason into her pussy as she lay there exhausted and overwhelmed, ignoring his thrusting. He came again.

****

The next morning Jason was already up when Lia came downstairs. He seemed happy, a pep in his step as he asked her if she wanted coffee and made her breakfast. She'd been a little worried but he was as attentive as the first day they met. He told her Matt left early with the other girl. They studied together in the living room until Matt got back around noon.

He flipped on the TV to a Sunday football game and winked at Lia in greeting. "I'm glad you two enjoyed our little show."

Oh God, thought Lia, shielding her her eyes with her hand.

"Who was that girl?" Jason asked, ignoring the teasing comment.

"I met her at a party at the quads (the quads were dormitories), she had some idiot boyfriend who was drunk of his ass," Matt said, "Her boyfriend almost got into a fight with half his floor. We had to hustle him off to his room and it took three of us to calm him down."

"So what did you do, steal her?" Lia asked.

"Something like that," Matt said and he winked at her in that way that made her heart jump in her throat.

"I hope you used protection," Lia said.

Matt gave her a suspicious look but remained silent. They watched TV and studied for another hour when Matt said, "Did you finish your writing project for tomorrow?"

"Pretty much."

"You mind looking at mine? I'm not quite finished."

"Sure."

"Come on," Matt said, and Lia's pulse quickened. She looked at Jason who didn't seem to be paying attention and followed Matt up to his room.

Lia had never been in his room. She thought she could smell the musty smell of sex and was tempted to make a joke about it but thought better of it. Matt sat down and opened up his laptop to the project, an analysis of a favorite novel. Lia sat on the bed. It had been made, but to her it felt sexy and dirty all at once. She leaned over and looked into the wastebasket. There was a used condom, limp and nasty along with torn foil.

I wonder if he has any more, she thought. Matt got up and took the waste basket.

"Don't you seem nosy," he said like he was ashamed, and put it on the other side of the desk.

"I'm glad you used protection," she said in her best school marm way.

"Why do you care?" Matt stared her down, smiling.

If you only knew, she thought, but then it occurred to her that maybe he knew plenty. She wondered how she felt about that.

Matt picked up his computer and sat on the bed next to her, getting comfortable as he leaned back against the wall. Lia wondered how he and the girl last night had been positioned. To sit in the same area aroused her, like she was a part of it. He didn't seem to be aware of the significance of the situation. He played it straight, plowing ahead with his homework, pointing out items and asking for her thoughts. She could feel the heat from his body against hers and didn't pull away. In fact she pressed against him, a little bit at a time, relieved when he didn't pull back.

She was feeling very comfortable with Matt when the door opened and she jumped as if she'd been caught doing something horrible. Jason was at the door peering in. He said, Oh sorry, and closed the door again.

"That was...odd," Lia said.

"You should have seen your face," Jason said.

Lia didn't exactly understand his point.

When they wrapped up Matt's assignment and Matt said thanked her putting his arm around her waist and giving her a quick hug. Lia dreamed of him tearing her panties off.

She went to Jason's room. He seemed to be reading a book on his bed.

"Come over here," Jason said, a naughty twinkle in his eye.

Lia did and Jason leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back and they made out, sweet and easy like they hadn't a care in the world but each other. They weren't completely naked, her pants were pulled down just enough to give him access as if they better be ready to zip up if mom came in.

Jason eventually slipped a hand between her legs, but this time Lia instinctively pushed his hand away.

Jason gave her a puzzled look, and Lia apologized, pulling his hand back, wondering what had gotten into her. She closed her eyes as Jason lightly penetrated her.

"Why are you so wet?" Jason said.

Because I just spent twenty minutes with Matt in his sex bed?

"I am?" She knew she was.

Jason leaned in and kissed her again, which surprised her. Lia wondered if they'd have sex again, with Matt listening on the other side of the wall. The thought aroused her and she spread her legs further, hoping Jason might give her the three digit finger-fuck again.

"Maybe I can get him to take pictures of us. Would you like that?" Jason whispered as he ran his fingers across her slit.

"Like... naked?" Lia could barely contemplate it.

"Maybe sex?" Jason said and he pushed a couple fingers into her.

Lia moaned, the buttons Jason just pushed brought wave of pleasure.

"I don't know," Lia said but Jason ignored her. He hopped off the bed, that spring in his step, and picked up his camera. Lia's heart ran at a sprinter's pace. She pulled up her pants, taking a moment to lightly brush her own slit and smell her self, satisfied it wasn't bad.

****

She heard them talking, heard Matt say Are you serious? and her stomach dropped, realizing she'd gone past of point of no return with him. She prayed everything would end up okay.

Both men returned, Matt with the camera. They greeted each other with nervous smiles. Jason sat with Lia on the bed. There was an awkward moment when nobody knew what to do.

"Now?" Lia said and Matt nodded.

Jason leaned in, kissing her neck. Lia glanced at Matt and her heart melted, happy to see him, her audience of one. Jason's hands wandered around her clothed body, stroking her back her ass, her thighs, and finally between her legs.

When Jason unbuttoned her shirt Lia braced herself in anticipation. He pulled her shirt apart, exposing her bare midriff and bra covered tits to Matt. Her breathing became hard and labored as Jason reached behind her to unclasping her bra. Lia hunched her shoulders and Jason pulled off her bra. Her breasts were now exposed like that day in the tower, her nipples again bullet hard.

Matt clicked as Jason planted a trail of kisses down her chest, across her breasts and finally on her nipples. Lia glanced at Matt the entire time as he took pictures and made little faces, vamping it up for the camera. When Matt pursed his lips, shaking his head in a damn girl you look good kind of way she giggled, breaking Jason's concentration.

Jason looked at both of them thinking. He then looked her square in the eyes and said, "Can I take some pictures of you and Matt?"

Lia was shocked, "You want him to touch my breasts?" Again she covered up her nipples, like Eve in the garden, suddenly realizing she was naked.

"Just for pictures, pretend you like it," Jason said.

"Oh, I don't think I'll have to pretend," Lia said and they all laughed.

"Come on honey, just give him a little taste. It'll be fun," Jason said. He stood up and took the camera. All of Lia's senses became hyper-aware as Matt sat next to her. The held her breath as Matt's hand touched her trembling bare breast for the first time and exhaled in pleasure.

Click.

Matt leaned in and Lia realized he was going for her nipples with his lips and she again panicked, stopping him as she covered them with her hands.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Jason, this probably is a bad idea, a really bad idea."

"It's just pretend honey, the pictures are going to be great."

Lia looked back toward Matt and he gave her that wink she loved so much and she nodded. He leaned in, slowly and carefully, kissing a nipple tenderly.

Click.

She threw her head back focusing on the feel of his mouth as he suckled her breast. He's so much better at this than Jason, she thought to herself. She took a deep breath trying to keep control, gently stroked Matt's head as he focused on her breasts with his lips and tongue.

Click.

Sensing movement she opened her eyes and Jason stood next to them, unzipping his pants. His hard cock, Little Jason, popped out. "Go ahead and kiss it," Jason whispered. Lia grabbed it carefully with her thumb and forefinger, kissing it. Her kissing turned to tonguing and she took him in her mouth.

Click. - Lia knew Jason's picture had to have been interesting, his girlfriend sucking his cock while his roommate nuzzled her tits.

"Take off your pants," Jason said and Lia mindlessly complied, writhing as she rolled the stretchy material off her waist. She twisted, having troubles and Matt sat up. She froze, realizing he had a perfect view down her body and could see her bare naked shaven pussy.

Jason put the camera down and maneuvered himself around Matt and pulled down her pants.

12