Naughty Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ike held his head back so that the video would get a good picture of her pretty little pussy spread open for him. He had moved the remote under the bed and continued to take the occasional picture.

Ike returned his head between her thighs. She wrapped her long legs around his head and locked her ankles, so that he couldn't back away again. Soon he was licking up and down her labia again and she was pushing down with her legs trying to get more of his tongue into her. He changed his tactics and licked back and forth across her labia and her body spasmed again.

Kelly looked down between her breasts and found Ike was staring back up at her. She felt him grin against her vagina and then he was licking up her labia again. This time his tongue flicked her clit and she found herself humping his tongue. Her stomach was undulating up and down and she was moaning. His tongue swirled once around her clit and she writhed in ecstasy. She felt something building up in her womb and the intensity of it frightened her. Then it was gone.

Ike had pulled his mouth off her pussy and he smiled at the expression of horror on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"N-nothing," she replied. "Why did you stop." Her vagina was screaming for more, but she was too proud to beg.

"I thought I'd quit now," he said hearing her squeal in terror. "What's wrong, slut? Not ready for me to quit. Ask and you shall receive."

"Don't stop licking me."

"What's the magic word?" he asked grinning.

"Please lick me," she said squirming.

"Beg me to eat your pussy."

"Please eat my pus- please eat my pussy," She said, then sighed when his tongue returned to her pussy. What was happening to her? She was begging a black man to eat her pussy. She smiled. Just like there was a difference between a cock and a penis, there were two things between her legs. Her vagina and her pussy. Her vagina was for her husband, but her pussy liked being licked even if it was by a young black man who was blackmailing her. The strange feeling in her womb had returned. It felt charged like the atmosphere did just before a storm broke. Ike's tongue was licking circles around her clit and her pelvis was thrusting into his face like crazy. The storm broke.

Her pussy spasmed and it felt like a series of firecrackers went off deep in her belly. Kelly wanted to scream, but only a squeal of pleasure escaped her lips. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her body tensed up, then it collapsed back onto the bed.

She had orgasmed. Kelly thought that she had orgasmed once with James, but she was wrong. This was her first. Never had her body felt such pleasure, but instead of feeling happy, she felt horrible. This young black bastard had humiliated her. He had given her something her husband never had and never could. She started to cry.

Kelly thought he would leave now that he had humiliated her, but instead she felt something poking at her pussy and sliding into her. He was sticking his giant black cock into her and something deep inside her wanted to know what it felt like to have something so big in her pussy. Could his cock make her orgasm also?

Strangely his cock didn't feel any bigger then her husband's penis. She looked down her body and saw that he had only violated her with his beefy index finger. When his finger was buried in her pussy, he quickly withdrew it and stuck two fingers into her, then he started licking her clit again.

His fingers started sliding up the top of the inside of her pussy and he started moving them in little circles. Soon her body was humping up and down again and another orgasm came and another and another.

The black bastard had opened a flood gate and a series of orgasms rocked her body causing her to writhe in pleasure. Her clit was distended and Ike clamped it between his lips sucking on it. Kelly had the biggest orgasm yet and she saw stars.

When she recovered he was lying next to her on the bed, running one big, calloussed hand over her belly and breasts. Kelly rolled over and reached down for the precious cd-rom. Ike's large black hand quickly shot out and grabbed hold of her arm. "Not so fast," he said. "You get it when I get you."

Kelly looked longingly down at the cd-rom lying on the floor. She sighed and looked over at her blackmailer. He was holding his cock up so that it pointed up at the canopy over the bed. "There's no way I'm going to be able to fit that big thing in my pussy," she said eyeing his cock with trepidation.

"Bitch, your going to fit every inch of this big mother in your little white pussy or your husbands going to be looking at naughty pictures of you on his computer.

Kelly couldn't bring herself to move and just laid next to him until Ike rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She found herself lying on top of his hard body, her breasts mashed into his chest, his massive cock leaving an indentation in her belly.

Kelly had never had sex outside of the missionary position and wasn't exactly sure how to begin. She decided to sit up and kneel over his crotch. She shivered as she felt his hard cock rubbing along her pussy. Kelly began sliding her pussy up and down the length of his cock and despite herself, she let out a soft moan.

Kelly only had one option. She may have sucked at giving a blow job so much that Ike had lasted forever. However, she was good at sex and her husband rarely lasted longer then five minutes. If she could get him off quickly, she might be able to get out of taking all twelve inches in her pussy. Like her husband, Ike would probably fall asleep immediately after he orgasmed and she could grab the cd-rom.

"Just don't cum in my pussy," said Kelly.

"I promise," Ike replied.

Kelly smirked. She knew better then to trust him again. She would have to stay alert. When his cock swelled and when his balls started tightening up, he would be close and she could jump off him.

Kelly slid her pussy back over his balls, grabbed his cock, and held it up. She simply couldn't believe how long it was. She couldn't get it in by kneeling, she would have to squat. Kelly got up off her knees and squatted over the fat head of his cock. She closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself.

It was so different then being with her husband. She had to squeeze James' little penis just to make it hard enough to fit in her vagina. Ike's cock was so hard and unyielding that it didn't need any help finding it's way inside her pussy. She felt the tip of his cock poking at her labia and her lips started stretching out around it.

Kelly lowered herself some more and found she was breathing heavy with exertion. She had less then an inch in and already her pussy was having trouble stretching out to accommodate him. She sighed with relief when her labia closed over the base of the head. Just under the crown, Ike's cock was it's thickest and she felt a little pain as she stretched out to fit more of his cock inside her. Luckily, her pussy seemed to be helping her. It was constantly lubricating the three inches of cock inside her making it slide in and out easier.

Kelly was disgusted with herself because her body was starting to enjoy his cock. It was such a tight fit, that every single nerve ending in her pussy was rubbing against his cock sending waves of pleasure up to her brain and as she pushed another inch in, the pleasure increased. He had penetrated her with five inches when she felt an orgasm building. This was all James could give her, but Ike was three times as thick as her husband and it made a huge difference. Kelly decided she didn't want the opportunity to experience one more inch pass her by, so she lowered herself some more, crying out in orgasm as half his cock forced it's way into her body.

When she recovered, she decided it was time to get him off. She started squatting rapidly up and down the six inches of his cock, hoping he couldn't hold out more then a few minutes and then her ordeal would be over.

After three minutes, she felt another orgasm building. Strangely, her pussy was spasming inward around his cock like it was trying to pull more in and she gave in, pushing seven inches in. She came.

She came again when she decided that there wouldn't be any harm in taking another inch. She had been squatting up and down over his cock for a good fifteen minutes now and he was still showing no signs of nearing orgasm. She was starting to get frustrated. Her legs were hurting from the exertion and she didn't know how much longer she could ride him. A part of her wanted his big cock inside her forever as long as it made her cum.

Ike sensed she was tiring. He reached out his hands between her legs and around his cock, cupping her ass cheeks. He tensed his muscles up and started lifting her up and down his cock. He heard her sigh when the strain was taken off her legs and she relaxed letting him do all the work. She weighed nothing to him and he easily raised her up and down eight inches of his cock. She started flailing after a couple minutes and she came again as he forced her down onto another inch. He watched her juices running down the three inches of his cock not buried in her pussy until they reached his pubic hair. Ike started lifting her up and down his cock as rapidly as he could. He tried to get more in, but it wouldn't budge past nine inches. Ike raised her up until just the tip of his cock head was touching the entrance to her pussy and he let go.

Kelly felt a big orgasm coming as Ike lifted her up and down two thirds of his cock. He held her up so that just the tip was in her pussy and she squirmed around wanting to cum again, wanting more of his cock in her. She got her wish. Kelly saw Ike jerk his hands back, and suddenly there was no support. She seemed to hover on the tip of his cock for a second and then it was thrusting back into her as gravity pulled her down.

Kelly felt herself being impaled by Ike's big cock and it triggered her orgasm. She cried out in pleasure at first and then she screamed in pain as Ike's entire cock was forced into her. She tried to get it out of her, but Ike grabbed her hips and held her still. After a couple seconds she quit struggling. It felt like she had lost her virginity all over again and in a way she had. Her husband didn't even come close to filling her like Ike could. She knew things would never be the same with James from then on. Her pussy was so stretched out that a little penis like her husband's would never be able to satisfy her and now that she had orgasmed, she wasn't about to give them up now. Kelly just sat there impaled by his cock for several minutes as the pain slowly faded. Her pussy was working furiously to lubricate the invader and soon she was moving her crotch around in little circles feeling every square inch of the massive black cock in her pussy.

Ike sat upwards and started licking around her nipples. She came again when his teeth gently clamped over one of her sensitive nipples. She felt his strong hands wrap around her ass again and then he rolled her over.

Kelly found herself completely engulfed by the black man's large torso. The only exposed part of her body were her long legs wrapped around his thighs. She felt Ike start to slowly slide his cock in and out for a few minutes and then the fucking started.

Her pitiful attempt to ride him had just been foreplay compared to the fucking Ike was starting to give her now. His tempo was increasing until he was repeatedly slamming his entire cock into her pussy with a speed that would have gotten her husband off in three strokes.

She started writhing beneath him and her hips were rising to match his thrusts. She was cumming constantly and she moved her head up to kiss his chest as a gesture of submission. She felt completely helpless and dominated by both the size of his body and the size of his cock. She loved every minute of it.

Kelly reached out from under him and squeezed his ass with her hands. He had fucked her hard for twenty minutes and she had lost count of the number of orgasms he had given her. She felt his ass tighten up and she knew he was getting close. "Cum in my pussy," she cried, but it was muffled by his chest.

Kelly felt Ike's cock swelling up and she felt another orgasm building in her womb at the thought him cumming in her pussy. Ike pulled back and then thrust forward and she heard him bellow like a bull. His cock jerked and then she screamed in orgasm as his sperm started spraying the deepest recesses of her pussy. She could feel his big balls pumping against her thighs and they just continued shooting sperm up his cock and into her pussy. They must produce enough sperm for twenty men, she thought, suddenly craving to taste him again. Kelly came again and she felt herself giving in to the pleasure. She passed out.

Ike loved his first taste of white pussy and he didn't want to pull his cock out, but he noticed she was asleep and didn't want to miss this opportunity. He yanked his cock out, hearing a big sucking sound as it left her sperm filled pussy. His cock was still trickling sperm, so he squeezed the rest out onto her belly, just above the garter. He got off the bed and ran over to check on the camera's.

The video still had plenty of time, so he just grabbed a camera and started taking pictures of her pussy. The first pictures he had taken of her pussy earlier had shown a pretty, well-trimmed, pure, little white pussy. Now it was a gaping sperm filled hole. Her thighs were red and there were even rips around the hole in the crotchless panties. These would make great before and after pictures, he thought smiling. He snatched some shots of his sperm sliding into her belly button as it liquified and some more pictures of the contented look on her face as she slept.

Kelly woke up and stretched. She felt incredible. Her whole body felt tired and sore, but she also felt satisfied and fulfilled. She looked over at Ike lying next to her on the bed and her eyes ran over his incredible body. This black punk could make her feel more like a woman then her rich husband. Life wasn't fair.

Kelly remembered why she had fucked him in the first place and she tried not to panic as she looked around for the disk. It was where he had left it, on the floor by the bed, and she grabbed it and shoved it under the mattress.

She rolled over and looked at Ike again. Kelly couldn't help herself and she ran her hand over his muscular chest feeling the hard ridges of his muscles. She moved her hand on down to his abs, marvelling at how better his flat, muscular stomach was compared to her husband's paunchy, pale white one. She remembered what it felt like to be crushed beneath Ike's incredible body and she found herself becoming aroused again. Her hand ran down to his cock and caressed it.

Ike's cock was the smallest she'd seen it yet. It was about seven inches long and only slightly fatter then her husband's. Still it was impressive. She gently touched the tip and she began tugging on it. It quickly swelled again and she wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking the shaft.

Ike woke up to see her blonde head moving down to his cock. He watched her kiss the tip and then she took him in her mouth again, willingly this time.

Kelly bobbed her head up and down his shaft for a few minutes before she had to stop. "Sorry my jaw is sore," she said moving her chin around to loosen it up.

"Then I'll just have to fuck you again," said Ike sitting up. Kelly cooed and laid back spreading her legs for him. Ike pushed her over on her stomach and said, "Get on all fours so I can fuck you like the slut-bitch you are."

Kelly got up on her hands and knees. This position excited her and she desperately wanted to feel his big cock pounding into her from behind. There was so much he could teach her about sex. Her heart was pounding as he kneeled behind her and pointed his cock at her pussy.

Kelly jumped when his cock touched her labia. "Ow, I'm so sore," she moaned.

Ike tried to be gentle, but she kept crying out every time he tried to push his cock in. "Bitch you going to be sorry you made me hard again," he said getting off the bed, "Don't move."

Ike walked over to the bathroom and grabbed her sun tan lotion off the counter. Mrs Johnson had obediently remained in the doggy position. Seeing she wasn't looking, he grabbed his camera off the ground for some closeups.

Kelly didn't know what he was going to do, but she was happy to know he hadn't given up on her. She felt is hand on the her ass cheek and she jumped as cold fluid splattered in her crack and ran down over her ass-hole. She smelled coconuts.

Ike zoomed in on her tight, little rectum and snapped a picture. "Bitch, I'm going to fuck your ass," he said to cover up the sound of the camera. "Any objections?"

Kelly knew that it would be painful, but she didn't care anymore as long as she pleased him. "No," she said "you can fuck me anywhere. My body belongs to you now."

Ike winked at the video camera. He couldn't have written a better script for this porno. He took the tip of his index finger and started massaging the lotion around her rectum, watching it slowly open up as he pushed his finger in deeper and deeper.

Kelly shuddered and moaned. Ike was patient and he was taking it slow enough that there was no pain. He removed his finger and she felt him holding her sphincter open as he poured more lotion down her hole. She cried out in pain as he pushed two fingers in, but she quickly recovered. It hurt even worse when he pushed three fingers in. She felt his fingers pull out after they had loosened her up and she knew what was coming next.

Ike ran his lotion covered hand along his cock and rested it between her cheeks. "You one sexy bitch," he said while taking a picture." He moved his cock back so that the tip was pointing at her ass-hole and said, "Here it comes," as he took another picture. Ike set the camera beside him. This was a two handed job and he pushed down on his cock watching her reluctantly open wide for him.

He stopped with just the head in and took some more pictures. She couldn't hear the camera as she was too busy sobbing. Ike let her get used to it a little and then pushed the thick part underneath the head of his cock in.

Kelly's eyes opened wide. Never had she known such pain. It felt like she was being ripped in two, but it didn't matter to her, she wanted him to fuck her ass. She wanted to feel him cumming again. Ike was merciful and stopped pushing his cock in at seven inches. Kelly felt the pain fading and said, "Fuck my ass Ike," and he did.

She didn't think that she would like it, but she did. Kelly laid down on her arms and buried her head in the pillow as Ike fucked her upthrust ass. She could feel his giant balls slapping against her abused thighs. He fucked her for thirty minutes before his cock exploded in her ass.

Ike took some closeups of his sperm covered cock sliding out of her ass. He zoomed the camera in on her rectum. It was now a gaping hole and as it closed a little, his sperm started bubbling up and pouring down her crack. It stopped closing and it remained a hole the size of a quarter. Ike took a last few shots and looked around for his shorts.

Kelly heard him gathering up his things and she remained on the bed with her ass up as he left. As she slowly drifted off to sleep, she found herself wishing that he still had something on her to force her to have sex with him again. Anyway, maybe she would call the photographer and request Ike for some valentine's day pictures next month.

--------------------

Kelly got up late the next morning and made her way downstairs. She made herself some coffee and winced as she sat down in the chair. She still had some hours to herself before her husband returned from his trip. Her husband, what a loser. He would never be able to satisfy her now and she didn't know if she could live without cumming again.