Naughty School Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Better than any school girl fantasy for this Practice Guest!
5.9k words
4.77
14k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Natalie's in trouble again!

A coincidence introduced Natalie to the Practice and a new doctor in her first story. She sought assistance for her concerns about a long-held intimate secret effecting her teaching career and personal relationships. Doctor Love's sexual therapy was too tempting for the young teacher, fulfilling her favourite fantasies in her second story. The naughty school girl returns for a follow-up session, more adventurous and in trouble again!

I love the walk between my apartment and work. It helps me prepare for the school day and unwind after the usual pressures of teaching. The late afternoon sunshine felt wonderful as I walked along Park Crescent gazing at the old homes and occasional jogger. The historic area is fascinating with its period terrace buildings that wind their way around the large park opposite. I had more than the beautiful architecture and scenery entertaining my mind as I walked to the Practice from Asquith Ladies College.

An older man wouldn't normally interest me. It didn't take long to get aroused about the charming Doctor Love. I needed a new doctor after moving to the city for a maths science position at the prestigious girl's school. It was actually a relief talking to someone else about an intimate issue. Doctor Jefferies brought me into the world 26 years ago and still our family doctor. I'd just die being a teacher and talking to him about my school girl fetish. Wearing my old school uniform while having sex is what turns me on.

I soon realised it wasn't going to be your normal doctor patient relationship. The sessions morphed into something much more exciting, shared my naughty fantasies. Doctor Love's handsome for late 50's with a distinguished and gentlemanly manner and an air of authority. I imagined him as a headmaster, a pleasant distraction fantasising what he could do to a naughty and horny school girl. I wore my school uniform to our second session and practically begged him to fuck me. Well, school girl fantasies are my thing.

I was amazed when Doctor Love suggested sexual therapy! The temptation of illicit sex just engulfed me like nothing I'd felt before. I knew it was wrong but that just added to the thrill. It was a fantasy come true, dressed as a school girl and having sex with your headmaster.

Doctor Love was brilliant, dressed in an academic gown and armed with a wooden pointer. I almost creamed my panties when he chastised me over my skimpy school uniform it was so erotic. The session was a living fantasy and fulfilled a need I'd only dreamt about. It's so much better than masturbating alone. Even guys I've dated didn't know my little secret.

It was quite a coincidence discovering the Practice. I'd walked past the two-story terrace home never realising it was a medical centre for women. It was one of my favourite buildings. I jumped at the chance to have a tour with Maddisyn, the Practice manager, and registered as a Guest as we're known. The building with its period features is beautifully restored. I fell in love with the gorgeous rooms, exquisitely furnished with antique furniture and period furnishings.

Maddisyn was also on my mind as I walked and my pussy moistened as the Practice came into view. She's a year or two younger than me with big soft eyes that sparkled and an innocent smile. Maddisyn has a soft voice. Not one that frustrates you at not being able to hear. It seemed to draw you in and listen intently, almost angelic.

Maddisyn turned out to be one of the Practice's many surprises. I naively thought she didn't know about the sexual therapy. Hardly Miss Innocent, Maddisyn was part of the fantasy. She handed me a teacher's note and sent me to the Headmaster. Maddisyn's naughty side just added to the wicked appeal of the Practice. It's certainly my type of place.

It felt so liberating discussing my school girl fetish with my new doctor. I've never confided with anyone on such intimate matters. Only Doctor Love and Maddisyn have seen me in my uniform. I felt so relaxed and aroused sharing my fantasies with them, releasing suppressed sexual desires. Maddisyn's involvement in my fantasy and gay innuendos last session fuelled a thread of arousal that became a flood as we shared some ideas in emails for today's session.

My pussy throbbed as I thought about the fantasy we had planned. I took in a deep calming breath. My heart pounded in my chest as I opened the wrought-iron gate to walk the short path to the large stained-glass door. Maddisyn soon answer the doorbell. I instantly recognised something in her eyes and knowing smile that confirmed we shared the same arousal about the session with Doctor Love.

'Hello Natalie. Please come through to the Sitting Room,' she greeted a little coyly.

I nervously moistened my lips. 'Thanks for your help with the emails,' I smiled as we moved out of the large entry hall with its ornate plasterwork and polished floorboards.

My heart skipped a beat at the little teasing smile that formed. 'It was my pleasure. It should be fun,' Maddisyn replied.

I took a pair of panties from my shoulder bag and handed them to Maddisyn. 'Thank you for the loan. I made sure I've brought a spare pair.'

'That's fine. You're not the first Guest to be in them,' repeating her innuendo that featured in my dreams during the week, inspiring a little twist to today's school girl fantasy.

The Sitting Room is lovely for relaxing before an appointment. I liked to sit on one of the lovely matching couches in front of the white marble fireplace. A gorgeous chandelier is suspended from an ornate ceiling and the room feels warm and cosy with pastel colours, soft cushions and fine lace curtains at the windows.

'Would you like any refreshments?' She offered as I took a seat and felt my body melt into the luxurious fabric.

'The white wine I had last time was lovely,' returning her smile.

Maddisyn is tall with a shapely and fit looking body. She always wore lovely clothing and I couldn't help but gaze at her as she went to the kitchenette behind her desk. Her skirt was much shorter than normal. Maddisyn's a runner and it showed in her toned, long and silky-smooth legs. They looked sensational in high heels, adding to her sexy walk and drawing my attention to her tight little backside.

Maddisyn soon returned with my drink and a selection of cheese and fruit. Bending to place the silver tray on the coffee table displayed a gorgeous pair of rounded breasts, ballooning in a black lacy bra under her loose button-down blouse.

Oh, you tease I thought knowing what we had planned for the session. 'Thank you. They look lovely,' I grinned, eyebrows raised curiously.

Maddisyn's eyes sparkled realising what I'd noticed. 'Would you like help with your hair and makeup?' She smiled.

'Yes, thank you. I can't wait to see myself with pigtails,' the excitement obvious in my voice.

Maddisyn's knowing smile was priceless, acknowledging her wicked suggestion last session. 'Let me know when you're ready,' she mentioned.

As I relaxed enjoying my drink, my thoughts drifted to my sessions with Doctor Love. My initial counselling was wonderful. I was relieved to hear that I'm normal and that fetishes are more common than I thought. Describing my school girl fantasies while dressed in my old uniform was too much to bear, being worked up into a sexual frenzy and leaving his suite to masturbate. Acting out my favourite fantasies with Doctor Love last sessions was just too good to be true. I was feeling horny at the thought of more sexual therapy, enjoying that throbbing wet heat between my legs and tightening nipples.

Finishing my wine, I grabbed my bag and stood to catch Maddisyn's attention. 'Give me a few minutes to get changed,' I said making my way to the Guest Lounge.

The lounge is where Guests prepared for their session with Doctor Love. Cosmetics are provided for Guests to use and Maddisyn often helped with makeup and hair. I smiled to myself knowing why most Guests probably liked looking their best. Guests could indulge in a spar with a private garden view or have one of Maddisyn's relaxing massages. The thought of her hands caressing a naughty school girl sent a shiver through me.

I hung up my jacket and removed my conservative knee length grey pencil skirt and white tailored business blouse. Even a sexy white lace bra and panties can be hidden under the conformist persona of a private school teacher. I shimmied into my old school skirt and squeezed into the button-down shirt. They're a little tighter and shorter now. It just adds to the excitement when I'm in the mood for some naughty school girl fun. The skirt hardly covered anything and even walking threatened to flash a little white lace.

Unbuttoning two buttons, I smiled at the enticing cleavage reflected in the dressing table mirror. I moistened my lips with the sensation of sensitive buds pushing into the soft fabric of my bra. My pussy pulsed seeing my breasts heaving in the tight school shirt with every rapid breath. I was admiring my long and shapely legs framed between knee-high white socks and flimsy pleated skirt when Maddisyn joined me.

'Hello Miss,' I giggled, childishly sucking on a finger.

Maddisyn softly laughed as she sat me in front of the mirror and began doing my makeup. 'Let's push those school boundaries with just a touch of slutty school girl,' she grinned.

I enjoyed my time with Maddisyn, sharing our wicked moments and discovering what was hidden behind her innocent nature. 'Sound wonderful,' I answered, keeping still.

Maddisyn does a lovely job and I could only dream of have such a wonderful range of cosmetics. 'What do you think?' She asked, looking pleased.

'Makes me look younger,' I smiled.

'With pigtails you'll look like a teenager,' a grin filling her face as she moved behind me and started on my hair.

Maddisyn parted my long blonde hair in the middle and made a few plats in each pigtail before securing with bands. 'Looks lovely and you're so fast,' I smiled excitedly.

'I've working in health and beauty spars,' she replied, taking some white ribbons from the dressing table drawer.

'OMG! I look sixteen!' I gasped at her reflection when she finished tying little bows on the ends of the pigtails.

Maddisyn obviously enjoyed my reaction and wrapped her arms around me. 'Well, maybe a well-developed sixteen-year-old,' she grinned over my shoulder and cupping my tits.

Adrenaline surged through me and I held her gaze in the mirror. 'You're gay, aren't you?'

'Yes. You're okay with it?' She softly asked, starting to remove her hands.

'Yeah, of course. I thought so with what we planned in the emails. It's just . . . I've never been that intimate with a woman. I'm not gay,' I confessed at her reflection.

My nipples tingled as she caringly caressed my tits. 'You don't have to be to have some girly fun,' delighting me with one of her gorgeous smiles.

'I'm looking forward to it, Miss,' I giggled at the mirror.

'Now, off to the Headmaster!' She chastised, unable to constrain a wicked smile.

I left by the side door to the passageway and made my way to Doctor Love's suite at the back of the building. The anticipation of acting out my fantasy was adding to the warm and moist sensation that was building down below. I wouldn't dare tell anyone else about my school uniform. I was too afraid to even tell my boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend actually. Brent and I split up last week. But at the Practice I could star in naughty school girl fantasies, confident, sexy and as horny as hell.

The suite was closed and I timidly knocked on the door, listening to my heart thumping wildly in my chest as I anxiously waited. Butterflies took flight in my stomach as I heard a stifled command to enter. I opened the door and shut it behind me.

Doctor Love was sitting at his desk and turned to meet my gaze, the same academic gown as last time over his three-piece suit. He was always impeccably dressed and groomed. Doctor Love is tall and fit looking for his age, with salt and pepper hair and warm engaging eyes that gave him an alluring look.

He flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles. 'What can I do for you young lady?' He asked.

I lowered my gaze to the floor. 'I was told to report to you,' I muttered, a nervous little school girl.

'Please call me Sir or Headmaster,' he warmly reminded me, displaying the air of authority and position that made my pussy throb.

I lifted my head and looked at Headmaster innocently. 'Sorry . . ., Sir.'

I felt a pulse of arousal at noticing him stealing glimpses of my thighs and cleavage while trying to be discrete. 'What's your name and who sent you?'

'Natalie. Miss Cox, Sir. I haven't done my homework,' I answered, fidgeting with the hem of my skirt.

My pussy wept and I felt my nipples tingled as he paused, his eyes narrowing. 'I don't often have young girls sent to me about homework. Did she mention your uniform doesn't comply with the school regulations?' He inquired, his gaze having license to roam.

'Nothing about the uniform, Sir. Miss Cox said she would phone you when she had a chance,' I added, hopelessly attempting to pull my skirt lower.

As if on cue, Headmaster's desk phone rang. 'Please take a seat on the couch while I take this call.'

The suite is nothing like Doctor Jefferies' consulting room. The antique furniture and furnishings were similar to the other rooms. A marble fireplace is flanked on either side by matching plush couches with soft cushions. I sat on the couch facing Headmaster knowing my skirt was far too short. I resisted the urge to tug it down and enjoyed showing off my long-toned legs and white lace panties as I listened to half of the conversation with my teacher. I knew she wouldn't be happy.

Turning to look at me, a warm tingling sensation rippled down my spine as his eyes lowered to drift up my parted thighs. 'I see what you mean. Please come to my office at the end of the class. Thank you, Miss Cox,' he said, ending the call.

Headmaster joined me and sat on the couch opposite and pointed towards my lap with his fingers slightly trembling. 'You'd better keep your legs together.'

'Sorry . . ., Sir,' I giggled, crossing my legs and trying to pull the skirt down but with the bottom of my thighs exposed.

Clearing his throat, Headmaster uneasily averted his gaze. 'I think you better stand until Miss Cox arrives,' his tone a little concerned.

I stood, fiddling with my uniform and bent over to adjust me knee-high socks to give Headmaster an eye-full of tits. 'Is that okay Headmaster?' I asked with my best unknowing school girl smile.

Headmaster nervously cleared his throat again. 'Do up those shirt buttons girl,' he said.

'Oh sorry, Sir,' I blushed and fumbled with the buttons feigning difficulty.

Headmaster looked on and became increasingly frustrated. 'How old are you?' He sighed disappointingly.

I rolling my eyes at not being able to button up. 'Almost seventeen, Sir,' I fibbed, feeling ten years younger.

'I'd thought you'd be able to dress yourself properly by now,' he frowned.

'I've grown a bit and the shirt's a little tight. Please do them up for me . . . Sir,' I asked softly, stepping closer to him.

Headmaster paused, looking uncomfortable. 'I don't think that's appropriate,' he muttered nervously.

'Pleassssse,' I playfully pleaded stepping even closer.
Clearing his throat again he lent forward and started to do up the buttons. 'Ooh . . . that tickles,' I teasingly shrieked, wiggling my tits with a bright-eyed look of innocents.

'That's enough young lady. Now behave,' Headmaster tried to be firm but his voice was dry with arousal.

His long soft fingers felt warm against by heaving tits. I licked my lips while holding his gaze. His eyes searched mine wondering if things had gone too far as he apprehensively adjusted my collar. Headmaster froze, wide-eyed as I placed a knee on the couch and extended a leg over his lap to straddle his hips. Rising up on my knees and with my tits almost in his face, I lowered my eyes.

'See how horny you've made me?' I laughed childishly, not the slightest embarrassed at my nipples pushing through the school shirt.

Headmaster swallowed a dry knot and moistened his lips. He was lost for words.

'My panties are soaking wet. Do you want to see?' I giggled, widening my eyes like a mischievous school girl.

'No . . . that's not really . . . necessary,' trying to keep the longing out of his voice and his resolve weakening.

Slipping my hands under my school skirt and holding Headmaster's gaze, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my lace panties. I paused, sensually biting my lower lip gently before rolling them over my backside and easing them down my thighs. They clung defiantly to my sodden pussy, finally dropping until they were stretched across his lap.

Headmaster couldn't resist lowering his gaze briefly before my unbuttoning of the school shirt caught his attention. 'Aren't I a naughty school girl?' I teased as we locked eyes, full of seduction and need.

'We really shouldn't be doing this,' Headmaster muttered without conviction.

Button by button, my tits heaving in my white lacy bra and full of a wonton need felt more of the heat of his desire. I eased the garment out of the waistband of my skirt and released the clip at the front of my bra, allowing my pale breasts to spill free to his gaze.

'You're a very naughty girl,' Headmaster moaned before his soft warm hands cupped my breasts, a perfect handful with his fingertips teasing my sensitive rosy peaks.

Headmaster lifted a tit to his mouth and delicately licked the smooth flesh before swirling his tongue around the throbbing nipple. The moment I felt his illicit touch, heat swirled through my veins. I had Headmaster right where I wanted him.

'Suck on my tits, please Sir,' I moaned arching my back and offering more of my breasts to Headmaster's hungry mouth.

I sucked in a deep gasp as Headmaster's lips captured a nipple. His mouth devoured as much of the soft flesh as he could while his teeth raked over the sensitive budded peak. I involuntarily licked my lips as our eyes met, aroused at the touch of Headmaster's hand on my inner thigh as he sucked. I could see his fingers moving under the fabric of my school skirt and felt his caress as he cupped my mound. Lost in the fantasy, the only thing that mattered was the touch of his hands and mouth.

His fingers parted my lips and a single finger glided over the pooled moisture. 'Finger fuck me. Please . . . Sir, please,' I begged in my best school girl tone.

I moaned as a finger slipped deep into the wet internal flesh. Spreading my legs even wider and inviting more, I moaned even louder as he inserted another finger. My hips began riding his fingers slowly thrusting my pussy against his palm with my juices running down his stroking fingers.

'Oh . . ., you are a naughty Headmaster,' I whimpered as his fingers worked magic inside me.

I slumped forward, grabbing as much of his short grey hair as I could. 'You like playing with school girls?' I lustfully groaned at his ear.

Headmaster moaned his replay around a nipple as he sucked, curling his fingers in search of my sweet spot. It was shamelessly immoral, sinful and felt so fucking hot being a school girl and my Headmaster having his way with me.

'Uh, uh, uh, yeah, yeah,' I panted sharply with my eyes rolling back and writhing on his lap, announcing his discovery.

'I wish that was your cock, Sir,' I sighed in his ear as his hand withdrew. The shine of my wetness coated his fingers, gliding down my inner thigh and leaving a trail of moisture.

I moved off his lap to discarded my panties and kneeled on the couch next to Headmaster. Leaning over his lap and unleashing his belt, I popped open his button and pulled down his zipper.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12