Naughty Secrets Bk. 01

Story Info
Tina hated her half-brothers moving in until they punish her.
8.1k words
4.33
60.8k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers

Naughty Secrets: Punishing Tina (book one)

Warning: This story contains light BDSM, dominating sexual content, male/male/female, incest/taboo, anal play/sex, spanking, and adult/sex language that might be offensive to some

"The food looks amazing, Tina," said my father as I served him his plate of mashed potatoes and lemon chicken.

I looked at Max and Christian as I put their plates in front of them. They had been living with us for a couple weeks and since then I've been basically waiting on them hand and foot. I wasn't happy with them being there and now I have to serve them.

"It does look good," Christian said digging his fork into the potatoes. I rolled my eyes and got my own plate. "Maybe tomorrow we can make dinner," he grinned as I sat down.

I looked down at my plate, shaking my head. "Yeah right," I murmured under my breath.

"Tina!" snapped my dad. The table was quiet aside from the sound of the metal forks scraping against the ceramic plates. All I wanted to do was finish my food and meet up with Jared. "What do you guys have planned tonight?"

I rolled my eyes up from my plate and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I'm meeting Jared at the club," I answered shaking my leg under the table. I wasn't about to stay in the house with my twin half-brothers again.

Since moving in with us two weeks ago I found it hard to relax around them. There was something about Max that I couldn't shake. And Christian seemed to do everything Max said. There wasn't much said between us. I was still trying to accept their intrusion in my life.

"Jared? Who's Jared?" Dad asked turning in his chair a little to look at me.

I brushed my hair back and slid closer to the table. "I've told you about Jared," I whispered knowing damn well I didn't. I've only just been hanging out with him a few times after ending things with Hector.

"What happened to that other guy you were seeing? What was his name?" He looked up at the ceiling taping his fork on the edge of his plate. "Jordan," he grinned.

"Jordan? I haven't talked to Jordan in months. It really wasn't working out."

He looked down at his plate, shaking his head. "I can't keep track of the guys you go out with anymore. You need to stop going through guys like you go through toilet paper."

"All right, Dad," I groaned looking back at my plate. I didn't think it was as bad as he made it out to be. So I liked keeping my options open and explore the world.

"I agree with Dad," Max said still looking at his plate.

I pinched my lips together tight to keep from responding to his little comment. Just because they were happy staying home, doing nothing doesn't mean I had to be. "I didn't realize I had to explain myself to anyone."

"You may be turning twenty, Tina, but you still live under my roof!" shouted dad.

I bit the inside of my lip and looked at Max. His head was still down but I could see him smiling as he brought the fork filled with potatoes to his mouth. "I don't go through that many guys. I have friends and I hang out with them, since when is that a problem?"

"All I know is these so called friends better be wrapping it up," said Max finally looking up at me.

"Stay out of my business!" I yelled as I pushed my chair back and grabbed my plate. "You don't fucking know me or what I do!"

"Tina!" yelled my dad, taking their side again.

"Well I'm tired of being accused of things. I'm tired of you taking their side. They just got here and you're acting like you've known them forever."

"That's not true," said my father sliding his chair back. "I just don't want you hurt or to get into something you can't handle."

"Well, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." I dumped the rest of my food in the trash.

My dad walked toward me and put his hand on my cheek. "I just worry about you. I don't want you to end up like those guys sleeping with guy after guy."

"I'm not like that," I whispered and looked at Max and Christian when they chuckled. I wanted so much to stab them with my fork as I looked at it in the sink.

"Well dinner was wonderful as always, but it's time for me to go. I'll see you in the morning, Tina," said my father before kissing the back of my head.

"I'll see you in the morning," I whispered holding back the strong urge to beg my father to stay. "Don't work too hard." I glanced at him over my shoulder as I washed the plate in the sink. When the front door closed I could feel their eyes on me as if they were judging me. Did they think they were better than me? I tried to focus on washing the dishes as fast as I could so I could get out of there. I could hear their forks scrape against the glass plates while they ate. I don't know why I felt so nervous around them, but I did. "How long are you two planning on being here?" I felt nervous asking, but it had already been longer than I liked and my nerves were starting to run thin. I could just hear my dad shouting at me for being so forward.

"Trying to get rid of us already?" Christian asked, hiding behind his cup of soda.

I turned and looked at them sitting at our kitchen table eating our food, getting comfortable in our house. "Yes, yes I am. After all I never liked the idea of you two being here in the first place."

"Wow! How do you really feel?"

I sighed and went back to washing the dishes. They were invading my space by being here and they didn't show any sympathy. For eight years it had been just me and Dad. Things were tough, but perfect. And these two strangers laying claim to my bloodline changed everything. How was I supposed to act? Did they expect me to welcome them with open arms?

"So, do you ever walk around with barely anything on?" Max asked looking me up and down while bringing his fork to his mouth.

I looked down at my favorite cutoff shorts and tank top. This was my house not theirs. "There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing," I growled hating the way he looked at me through judging eyes. I tossed the sponge in the sink, abandoning the rest on the dirty dishes. "You can clean up after yourselves for once! You finish it!" I snapped.

"Where are you going?" Max asked me as I rushed toward the living room. He sat at the table with his dark brown eyes rolled up to look at me.

"I'm going to my room. Not that it's any of your business," I whispered. I hated that they were older than me. I hated how my dad put them in charge as if I needed to be looked after. I was twenty, not ten. Besides, it's not they were that much older. I didn't consider a year and a half enough of a gap to make them my guardian.

"Why don't you sit with us?" Christian turned in the chair to look at me.

"I rather not."

"Why can't we just get along?" Christian asked, looking at Max. I could hear them chuckle.

"You know..." I crossed my arms, taping the sole of my sandals against the floor, "fuck you!"

"Wow! Now what did we do to deserve that?" Christian asked, turning in the chair again. Max looked at me working his jaw.

"I don't have time for this. And if you honestly have to ask what you did wrong you're dumber than you look."

"I think we've upset her," Christian said, running his fingers through his dark hair.

"I don't need this. As soon as I change I'm out of here."

"Oh? Where are you going at this hour?" Max dropped his fork in his plate and stared at me, giving me all of his attention.

"Really, this hour? You sound like my dad."

"Well, he did ask us to keep an eye on you."

I rolled my eyes over the memory of "the talk" they had. "Again, that's none of your business!" I growled before storming off to my room. "Who does he think he is?!" I grumbled, pacing back and forth. "I'll show them," I huffed looking through my closet for the tightest, sexiest outfit I had.

After changing I walked down the hall and went to the kitchen for my car keys. I could feel their eyes on me and that made me smile hard. "Don't wait up," I grinned, grabbing cell phone before heading out the door.

"Where are we going?" Christian asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We weren't going anywhere!" I snapped pushing his arm off.

"So, I guess you don't own anything that doesn't show your ass off to everyone." Max looked at me as he walked with his plate to the sink.

I looked down at my tight shirt and short skirt satisfied my choice did the trick. "Things will be a lot better if you just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours." I glared at him, staring him down hard as he stood at the sink. "I don't need to be told what not to wear by the offspring of my father's allusive affair."

"Ouch! We are just looking out for you," Christian said.

"Well, no one asked you to."

"Actually, that's not accurate. Dad told us to look after you."

"Well, my dad may be okay with you living here, but I'm not! He's only your father by default. So there is no point in pretending that we're one big happy family."

"Well, I guess there isn't," Max said, tossing the hand towel on the counter. The way he looked at me sent a chill down my back. His dark eyes glared at me as he slowly walked toward me. "So, I guess there's no sense in biting our tongues either. You're not going anywhere dressed like that, Tina."

I crossed my arms and looked at Christian walking towards me. They both slowly approached me like animals stalking their prey. "This is stupid. I'm out of here." I sounded tough, but I was trembling inside. They looked at each other then at me as I looked at the door. "I don't need this," I said as Christian walked in front of the door. "Get out of the way!" I shouted.

"You may be okay with the things you do behind dad's back, but we are not. If you want to act and dress like a whore we will just have to show you how whores are treated."

"What are you talking about?!"

"We see how you let men use you for their pleasure," Max said, walking closer to me.

"So now you're righteous activists?" I was forced backward as Max approached me. "Are you going to preach about how I'm going to Hell?"

"No. But since you insists on acting like a whore we are just going to have to teach you a lesson," Christian said, grabbing my arms. I turned my head as he looked down at me. "Where should her lesson start, Max?"

I looked between the two of them in a panic wondering what they were talking about. "Let me go!" I screamed squirming in Christian's tight grip. I didn't know them enough to know what they had in store for me or what they were capable of.

"Her bedroom," Max answered looking past me at his brother before his dark eyes glared down at me.

"What are you doing?" I gulped starting to freak out.

"You'll see," Christian whispered, leading me down the hall to my room.

"Let me go!" I screamed struggling in his grasp. "You can't do this to me!"

Max opened my bedroom door and Christian led me inside. "You like being a whore, right?"

"I'm not a whore!" I screamed out with all my might. Who were they to call me a whore? I struggled to get free from Christian's grip, but they just laughed at me. "Get the fuck away from me!" I didn't know what was happening. All I knew was that I wanted to get away from them.

"There's no sense in struggling, Tina," Max said standing in front of me. There he was with his dark brown eyes and sculpted jaw working as he stared me down as if he was preparing, planning something.

"What are you going to do? Punish me for enjoying sex?"

He licked his bottom lip and smiled. "Yes. That is exactly what we're going to do." His voice was deep and stern. I didn't think he was serious until he looked past me at Christian. "Should I start? Or do you want to go first?"

I looked over my shoulder trying to look at Christian, but the way he stood behind me I could only see the sleeve of his shirt. "Okay, that's enough. I get it."

"Oh? You think you've changed your ways?" Max chuckled, crossing his arms, flexing them.

"This is dumb. Let me go."

Max walked toward me again, standing so close I could smell the chicken we had for dinner on his breath. "You think this is a joke?"

"What else would it be? What kind of punishment are you going to give me? It's not like I'm a kid and you can spank me." I chuckled at the idea. "Are you...going to bend me over your knee and spank me?" I teased.

"Is that what you want? You want me to put you over my knee and spank you?" Max asked pressing his body against mine, forcing me to crank my neck to look up at him. My body tensed instantly when I felt the back of my skirt being lifted.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I roared.

"You can punish her first," Christian said behind me, holding my skirt over my ass.

"You wanted me to spank you, right?" Max asked taking over for Christian, holding my arms tighter as he walked me to the bed where he sat down still holding my arms.

"This is bullshit! Let me go!" I screamed as Max bent me over his lap.

"I wonder how many guys you let touch this ass," Max said, holding my skirt up.

"I bet she's had a lot of guys touch her ass. Hmm, that's a real shame," Christian said.

"Shame, shame young lady," hiss Max. "Are you ready for your punishment?"

I could see Christian's shoes as he walked around and stood in front of me. "Get away from me!" I yelled, squirming against his lap when Christian grabbed my arms.

"I don't think so."

"Oooowww!" I shrieked when Max's hand hit my ass hard. "You asshole!" I roared as my flesh throbbed from his assault. "Oooohh fuck!" I yelped when he hit me again. "Please no more," I cried, clenching my ass tight, hoping to soften the blow of his hits. No matter how mad my dad got he never hit me. And here was my half-brother hitting me for whatever reason. "No more!" The tears came unexpectedly as the punishment continued. I was helpless as he continued to make his point.

"Do you think she learned her lesson?" Christian asked, holding my wrists tight.

"This isn't funny. Let me go!" I screamed kicking my feet.

"Not until you've learned your lesson," Max said his voice deep and rough against my ear.

I prayed my dad would walk in any minute and see what his precious bastard sons were doing to his baby girl. Then despite the throbbing off my ass check and the fear of what was to come next; I started to wonder if he would believe me. I could tell him what they did, but I wondered if he would believe me. It seemed since they've moved in things had been different. I wasn't placed on the normal pedestal since my mom passed away.

"Get on your knees," ordered Max when Christian finally let go of my hands. I stared at them as I stood there wondering if I could make it out of the room fast enough to get away. "Are you going to make me repeat myself?"

I looked at him while grinding my teeth together as I lowered down onto my knees. "Happy?!" I snarled.

"Wow! Attitude," Christian said as he made his way to me. "We are just trying to show you the errors of your ways." He smiled and winked at me.

"Are you going to make me kneel on rice like a five year old?"

"No. We have a different punishment in mind," Max answered as Christian stood behind me. I looked at him over my shoulder and then at Max when I heard the clinking of his belt buckle as he took it off.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted as Christian grabbed my shoulders to keep me from getting up.

"Now, now, Tina. We've seen you with your little boyfriends and the way you act around them is... What's the world I'm looking for, Christian?"

"Promiscuous," Christian answered, squeezing my shoulders a little.

"That's right...promiscuous. Do you enjoy having guys touch you like that? Do you enjoy them misusing your body? Do you get a kick out of them violating you the way they do? I'm sure dad wouldn't like what you do when he's gone."

I watched Max as he slowly pulled his belt from his pants and wrapped it around his hand as he lectured me. "It's not like that, okay? I'm... I'm just...," I paused not able to come up with any excuses other than just enjoying sex. "I'm just lonely," I blurted out hoping to receive some sympathy.

"Lonely?" Max mimicked, looking past me at Christian. "So being lonely is what you call it?"

"Fuck you guys!" I screamed. "You have no right to judge me. You don't know me. The only reason you're here is because of your mother not being able to keep her legs closed!"

"Well, it looks like you and our mother suffer from the same affliction," Max said walking towards me letting the belt unwind from around his hand. My eyes followed it as it hung by his side. I tried to get up, but Christian instantly held me down. "You know what to do with this," he said, handing the belt to Christian.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried out leaning forward as Christian held my wrists tight together and started wrapping the belt around them. "God," I bellowed trying to free my hands, but it was too late. The only thing I could do was panic as images of women being tied up right before being killed in horror movies. "Just let go!" I screamed feeling my body start to tremble.

"Calm down, Tina. There's no sense in fighting us. Your punishment will run more smoothly if you just do what we say."

"I'm going to tell my dad about this!" I threatened, struggling to stand, but was pushed back down by Christian's strong hands.

"Well, you could, but do you really think he would believe you. Especially with the way you've treated us since we got here. Dad would think anything you tell him would be nothing more than an attempt to get rid us."

"Why are you doing this?!"

"It's like we told you, Tina. We don't approve of your whorish ways."

"What makes me a whore? Since when does enjoying sex make me a whore?!" The more I said the word the angrier I became.

"Is that what you call it, just enjoying sex?" Max said, crossing his arms.

"You want to know what makes you a whore?" Christian asked kneeling down to my level while Max stood in front of me staring hard.

"What are you doing?!" I gasped when Christian reached his hand around me to the hem of my skirt. He didn't say anything as he lifted my skirt and put his hand against the crotch of my panties. The action caught me off guard completely and I didn't know what to do. I just sat on my knees frozen in shock, closing my eyes tight, holding my breath when he pressed his hand hard against me. "No," I breathed in reaction when he moved my panties aside. "Don't!" I cried out, closing my eyes tighter, praying that it was just a dream.

"Is this what the guys you bring in here do?" Christian whispered in my ear. "You let them touch you like this?" His fingers were probing at me, seeking entry and I couldn't stop it.

"Don't...don't do this," I begged trying to stand. The more I struggled the tighter the belt around my wrists became. "No," I whispered half whimpered as my body relaxed against him when his fingers slid between my lips.

"Isn't this what you like?" Max asked standing over me while Christian continued plunging his finger in and out of me.

"I'm not a...whore," I breathed finding it harder to resist the way Christian was making me feel.

"You are and we will make you see that," Max said.

I closed my eyes tight feeling Max leering down at me when I felt Christian's finger deeper inside circling around. "Please...stop," I breathed trying to control myself, but I couldn't. I felt him smile against me when I moaned and rocked against him. "Oh god," I whimpered. I bit my bottom lip as my chest heaved in and out.

"Does that feel good?" Max asked, making me open my eyes. He kneeled down in front of me and looked in between my legs at his brother's hand cupping my pussy. "Do you like what he's doing to you?" I opened my mouth to speak but the only sounds I could make were moans and whimpers while Christian plunged another finger inside me.

Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers