Naughty Selfies with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,098 Followers

"Wow," I gasped.

She grinned. "You got to cum earlier. And you're already hard again. My pussy has been drenched since this morning. That's not fair."

"And what do you think we should do about it?"

"At the very least, we can't have you walking around the house with a hard-on. It'll scare the guests."

She reached below again, but this time to pull her panties down to her boots, and she kicked them off to the side. She put her hands on the edge of the washing machine and lifted herself so that she could sit on it, and then she spread her legs open to expose her bare pussy.

"You know what to do," mom said in a rushed tone. "Make it quick. And make me cum while you're at it."

I looked down in delight to see her cleanly shaven crotch. It had the same bikini tan line as her breasts, where the skin was pale white compared to her tanned athletic legs. Her labia was thin and light brown. And I saw a pool of wetness on her pink insides from how aroused she was.

I pulled my pants down, exposing myself, and I took a step forward to press my erection against her entrance. She wrapped her arms and athletic legs around me and pulled me closer to her. We were face to face, looking each other straight in the eyes as I pushed my manhood deep inside of her body.

It felt sensational being in my mother. But as much as I loved that feeling, I got even more pleasure from seeing that look on her face. It was a look which showed how much pleasure she was getting from this insanely taboo experience. Her eyes were open wide and filled with lust as her own son penetrated her. The tip of her nose wiggled slightly with each of her facial movements. And her mouth was panting and moaning, and I was able to feel her hot breath on my skin.

She became wetter with every thrust I gave. Her panting became harder. Neither of us cared that we were having sex while our family and her friends were upstairs chatting away. If anything, it made the moment even more erotic because of how big the taboo we were committing, with just an unlocked door separating us from everyone else.

"Oh fuck," she cursed.

Mom came hard and her eyes rolled back. Her body tensed and contracted. Then her body seemed to go limp for a moment before she composed herself while I was still fucking her. Knowing her, she didn't allow herself to relax that much because she still had a party to host.

"That's it... fuck me... fuck your mother..." she moaned lustfully, coming back life after her orgasm.. "I want you to cum inside me this time."

Hearing my respectable mother talk so dirty and seeing her cum so hard sent me to my climax. I thrusted as hard as I could, shooting a large load of cum deep inside her wet pussy. I didn't stop pumping my cock until every last drop of sperm was released in her.

When it was done, we both breathed deeply.

"God that felt amazing," I moaned in my mother's ear a moment after I finished. "I can't believe we just did that."

She was still breathing heavily. "Neither can I. Getting fucked by my son wasn't exactly on wish list this year, or any other year. But I enjoyed it."

"So did I, obviously. Thanks for letting me do this."

"There's no need to thank me," she replied. "It was necessity. And I needed that more than you did. Now if you'll excuse me, I have guests to attend to."

She gave me a gentle push to get my flaccid cock out of her body. She got off the edge of the washing machine, and without bothering to clean her cum drenched pussy, she put her panties on and left the basement with a smile.

***

It was night when the party was finally over. I watched my mother say her 'goodbyes' to the last of our guests with hugs and smiles, and when they left, she gave me a look of appreciation.

"I'm so glad this party turned out well," she said happily, but exhausted. "It was almost an utter disaster."

"What can I say? You can manage anything."

She smiled back at me and replied, "Thanks for everything. You've been a tremendous help today and you're the only man in my life. The only one that matters, anyway. I want to make sure you understand that."

"I'm always glad to be of service."

Her look of appreciation suddenly turned into something more serious.

"Look, I know what we did today isn't normal by any means. And, well, there are still some things I want to go over with you. Come to my room in a few minutes. I really need to clear my head first."

***

I waited a few minutes like she asked. When I headed towards the stairs to see her, I saw that her black boots were sloppily tossed on the stairway. Her red dress was left on the hallway floor upstairs. Finally, I saw her bra by the entrance to her bedroom, and her panties by the bathroom door.

As I followed her trail of clothing and undergarments, I approached her bathroom which was filled with the sound of her shower running. It was loud, and when I saw the view inside her bathroom, I understood why- her shower door was wide open and steam was everywhere.

I stood in awe of my mother's nudity. Seeing parts of her at different times was one thing, but seeing her bare physique in its entirety was something else. Her body looked jaw dropping as she stood under the steamy running water, letting the soap and shampoo flow freely down her frame. It was especially arousing watching her breasts jiggle while her hands were up rubbing her hair in the water.

She suddenly realized that I was standing there watching her after the shampoo was rinsed off, and she said, "I was just finishing up. Why don't you join me? You look like you could use a hot shower."

I didn't need to be offered twice. I pulled my clothes off and threw them on the floor, the same way she had carelessly threw her clothes off around the house. Her eyes were curiously looking at my naked body the same way I had looked at hers. And when I got in the shower with her, she greeted me with a big hug, pressing her breasts and nipples firmly against my body.

"What a day," she said with a sigh of relief.

"I know. But honestly, I'm glad things happened the way it did."

Her eyes became filled with a look of complete sincerity. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I never would have thought that committing acts of incest would feel the way it did. And frankly, it feels so natural being with you. You've always been there for me, unlike those jerks I've been dating. And after what we've been through today, I can't help but think about what it would be like if it continued."

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" I replied.

"I might be crazy enough to. We could try taking things one step at a time and see where things go. I think we'll get through it."

"I'm not too worried about that. I'm sure it's going to work out fine. And if we're actually going to continue this, then I'd expect you to treat me like any other guy you'd date."

A tiny smirk appeared on her face. "If you're referring to the blowjobs I gave him regularly, and you want the same deal, all you had to do was ask."

She casually got down on her knees, with my back blocking the shower water from hitting her face. She wasted no time taking my penis in her mouth. Her lips wrapped themselves around my cock and she bobbed her head back and forth while she was sucking me off. Her mouth felt incredible. It was warm and tight and her tongue was constantly moving.

My cock throbbed in her mouth even more as she looked up at me with her large beautiful eyes. It was an expression which read, 'look at how dirty your own mother can be for you.'

She spit my cock out of her mouth the moment she felt it pulsating. Both of her hands quickly went to work stroking my shaft furiously and playing with my scrotum. Her wet tongue swirled around the head of my cock, and her lips gave me gentle kisses in between.

My mother, being the experienced woman that she was, sensed that I was on the verge of cumming and stroked me furiously and kept her mouth wide open in front of me. I shot a hot load of cum onto her waiting tongue, and she continued sticking it out until I was completely drained.

Once she finished giving me the best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life, she looked up at me once again with an innocent look on her face, and she swallowed. She gulped it down and licked her lips clean. She then stood up and gave me another big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Did that finally take care of your needs for the day?" she asked lovingly.

"I'm afraid so," I jokingly replied. "But I can't speak for tomorrow."

She smiled, "And to think, today was my first time ever taking selfies. I never thought they'd be so naughty, and with you of all people. Now look at us. You came on my breasts earlier today, we fucked in the middle of the party, and I just finished sucking your cock. Life is strange, and I love it."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12