Naughty Selfies with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers

And the intense taboo of the situation was leaving Natalie flustered in ways she never thought possible. She saw herself on the phone and was pleased with her facial expressions.

"Duck your head a little," she said. "Your hair is in the selfie."

"Oh, got it."

Chris ducked further, with his fingers still inside.

She made seductive faces at the phone and took more shots of herself. She made sure to capture her feet pointed upwards along with the Spanish style ceiling of the room, which enhanced the images.

Instead of using email to send the pics, Natalie used Google Chat, which saved her the hassle of having to type anything. She sent one after another of different shots.

She rolled over, carefully not to twist her brother's arm, and laid on her back. For a moment, her entirely nude figure had been exposed to Chris, but with his fingers inside of her, that didn't seem to matter anymore.

Natalie grabbed her blanket and used it to cover her tits. Then she fully extended her arm and took more pics of her face and upper body, while she made naughty expressions.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "You're so good at that."

"I told you," he said with pride.

She sent more pics, then held her phone to her chest. "Shit, you're going to make me cum if you keep going."

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked hesitantly, with his fingers still working inside her.

The question caught her totally off guard, and all she could do was look at him and think about the brotherly offer.

"I... ummm..."

Suddenly, there was knocking on their door, and they both froze in their tracks.

***

"Natalie, Christopher, are you two in there?" Mom hollered outside the door.

"Yes!" Natalie answered. "We'll be right down!"

The doorknob twisted and turned.

Mom hollered again. "Why is this door locked? Open up."

"Fuck," she whispered to her brother. "Pull your fingers out."

Natalie put her phone down ran over to her open luggage to grab a large tshirt to cover her naked body. It was her favorite tshirt for sleeping in. Wearing it was a lot quicker than putting on her bra and panties, along with everything else.

After all, her only objective in the short term was shooing her mother away for a minute.

She opened the door and Mom rushed into the room with excitement, grabbing both Natalie and Chris by their arms.

"Downstairs you two," Mom said with much eagerness. "Right now. You have to see your aunts and uncles. And your cousins have become adults!"

Natalie tried to protest. "Mom, I need to change my clothes really quick."

"Nonsense!" Mom exclaimed with the utmost enthusiasm. "You look amazing. Glowing, almost. No more excuses. Downstairs, now."

In her motherly way, she pulled the siblings downstairs. Chris didn't really have a problem, other than having wet fingers and a bulging erection, which he was able to hide with the proper adjustment.

On the other hand, Natalie was completely naked underneath the large tshirt she used for sleeping in. For the first time in her entire life, she was grateful for having small nipples, otherwise they'd be poking through the fabric because of how fucking aroused she was.

And as they were being hurried down the stairs, Natalie felt a gust of warm breeze from the open doors running up her thighs and onto her wet, aching pussy. She prayed to the heavens that a gust of wind wouldn't send the bottom of her tshirt upwards, exposing her pussy and ass to the entire family.

Once there, Natalie was greeted by distant relatives she hadn't seen in many years. Uncles, aunts, and cousins who had all become adults now.

"Hey, look at you!"

"Your mother told me about your potential modeling contract. You're so beautiful you could do anything."

"My god, is that really you? You look stunning."

The well-wishes and compliments came along with customary Spanish hugs and kisses. With each hug Natalie got, she made sure to tilt her upper body forward, so that her bare tits wouldn't mash against anyone's chest.

And everyone once and a while, she looked down to make sure that her nipples weren't poking through. Thankfully they weren't.

She was equally as self-conscious about her legs. The tshirt was only long enough to cover the area just below her ass. The rest of her bare legs were on display as she walked barefoot. The amount of skin showing had garnered some glances from her relatives; some briefly admiring her model figure, others, mostly her older aunts, wondering why she'd dress so scantily for a big family gathering.

Once she had formally greeted everyone, she had to go find her brother. She loved her family with all her heart, but surely this reunion could wait another few minutes.

She grabbed her brother's arms and pulled him up the stairs.

***

"Holy fucking shit," she said, breathing a huge sigh of relief, as she leaned against the bedroom door after closing it.

"You did good downstairs, for someone who's naked underneath," he teased.

"Very fucking funny. It was a miracle that no one noticed."

"Or did they?" he teased again.

"God, I hope not. Now back to business."

Natalie sprinted to her phone and checked her Google Chat. Sure enough, there were replies.

"I missed a bunch of messages," she said, showing her brother the phone. "Let's check."

Together, they looked at the chat messages from the man from the agency.

- Love it!

- Love the look in your eyes!

- Amazingly convincing

- Love the backdrop. Can we see more of the room? Can you send a short vid? We'd love to see your magic. You are too good to be true!

- We're ready to give you a contract

Reading the messages, Natalie's heart was overjoyed. Her eyes were wide and she yanked her tshirt over her head, getting completely naked once again without any hint of shame. The jubilation she felt made the nudity in front of her brother feel effortless.

"Now we need to take this thing to the next level," she said deviantly. "Make me cum while I take more selfies and a quick video clip. Then the contract is mine."

He slowly nodded. "I think that'll work."

"You suddenly seem more interested in my pussy," she said playfully.

"It's for the best. These contracts are lucrative."

His eyes wandered off down to Natalie's naked figure.

"And my pussy feels nice," she winked. "Just admit it."

"Of course it does. So did my fingers, right? I could tell how close you were to cumming."

An extremely naughty thought came to Natalie's mind. One that she was so surprised to have even considered.

"If that's how your fingers feel," Natalie said suggestively, "then your cock must work wonders."

Chris's jaw nearly dropped. "You can't be serious. Can you?"

"I'm naked, close to landing my dream job, and you've already finger-banged me. You're damn right I'm serious."

He gulped. "If you insist."

"I know you want to."

Natalie reached below and grabbed her brother's crotch. His cock was softer than before, but instantly turned rock hard upon being touched. She squeezed and massaged it.

"We're really going to regret this," he said lustfully.

"I know. Chris, I know. Until then, be gentle with my pussy. I've got a tight one."

She released her brother's cock and thought about where their incestuous fucking would take place. With the breeze coming in along with the ocean view, she simply couldn't resist.

Natalie walked over to the open window. Even though she could hear her family talking outside, she still wanted that spot. She wanted the sunlight on her face, wind blowing in her hair, and the Spanish style decor in the background.

Once ready, leaning against the window frame, she bent her knees and stuck out her tan-lined butt.

She twitched when she felt her brother's hands along her hips.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Natalie felt the tip of his erection rubbing against her butt. Not the bulge of his shorts. His actual, bare cock!

She readied her phone. "My pussy is nearly dripping. I mean that literally. It's waiting for you."

In a split second, Natalie was caught off guard when her brother grabbed her hips and pulled them to the right position, then he guided his cock to her labia.

She spread her ankles so her pussy would spread wider and her pussy would be easier to access. She was naturally lubricated, so slipping in was easy.

Chris grunted as he thrust himself inside her. It was a serious contrast to Natalie's ears, hearing her brother grunting while preparing to fuck her, while also hearing more of their family going outside for a barbecue.

When he grabbed her waist tightly and gave a thrust, pushing his long erection up her cunt -- inch by inch -- it was Natalie's turn to gasp. Her pussy was small and it was a slow ride inward.

"Fuck you're tight," he grunted.

She grimaced, "You better be enjoying this."

"You bet I am."

He kept on pushing and he went all the way inside her. Natalie's pussy was fully stretched, and her toes curled onto the floor and her face made weird expressions. Her eyelashes batted and her nostrils flared.

The stretching sensation in her pussy felt euphoric. It was like her pussy and her brother's cock were a match made in heaven.

They fucked in a slow and steady motion. Her body rocked back and forth with each push. Chris was being very careful with her pussy, while also indulging in both of their carnal pleasures.

Natalie lifted the phone to her face and extended her arm.

"Can you tilt your head to the left, please?" she said in a low voice from being fucked.

"Got it."

Chris kept on fucking as he tilted his head. Then Natalie snapped a slew of selfies. The images showed her bare shoulders, the Spanish style background, and the look of sensual pleasure on her face.

When the selfie pics were done, Chris returned to position and really went to work on her pussy. Natalie nearly cried from how hard she was being ravished and she pressed her face against the window frame.

"Holy shit," she moaned, closing her eyes for a moment of pleasure. "I... I need to take the video clip. Can... you... oh god... slow down?"

He kept fucking her hard. "Do you promise to let me cum inside you after?"

"Fuck yes."

"Deal."

Chris slowed his thrusts and moved his head out of view. Then Natalie readied her phone again, this time to record a video.

There was a sudden burst of laughter outside and Natalie hesitated to record. It would have been awkward with all that laughter appearing on the video clip, especially since the people from the agency knew that she was on a family vacation.

When the laughter died down, Natalie was ready to hit record.

"Fuck me slower," she said. "Don't make any noise either. I'm about to record."

"Got it."

When their fucking grinded to a halt, and his cock was still buried deep in her tight pussy, Natalie recorded her face, giving a short array of different facial expressions.

As she recorded, she still savored the sensation of her brother's cock throbbing so hard inside of her pussy. It was agony having him stop like that. And she was sure it was just as painful for Chris to hold himself there without being able to thrust. But it was worth the amazing video clip she was shooting of herself.

She heard the sounds of food being grilled, followed by the different aromas. The family party was in full swing, and soon, more distant relatives would arrive, as she was upstairs getting fucked by her brother.

It was time to wrap things up.

"Fuck me," she whispered after turning off the recorder, then resting her face against the window frame. "Do it hard and fast."

Her body rocked back and forth as she was preparing to send the selfies and short video clip to the agency man, while people were laughing, talking, and cooking outside. The bedroom filled with the noises of the siblings moaning and groaning, along with the wet slaps of Chris's crotch pounding against Natalie's firm ass, as his hard cock plunged inside of that tight little pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he grunted, going even faster.

"Hmm... Do it. You've earned it."

Natalie hit send and the images were transferred. Chris held her hips tight as he filled her cunt with his fresh, hot cum. She savored the feeling of her insides being coated with her brother's seed.

She closed her eyes as Chris generously reached around and rubbed her clit furiously, sending her over the edge.

"Oh gosh," she mumbled.

Unlike her brother, Natalie was naturally loud. Normally, she'd scream while her pussy was under this kind of stress and her orgasm was this intense. But she couldn't. Instead, she clenched her jaw and came silently. God forbid she accidentally let her entire family know what was happening.

Her toes clenched onto the floor and her orgasm trickled down her legs. Her knees felt weak and she was amazed she didn't collapse.

"That was sensational," she whispered, leaning against the window after they both came.

He rubbed her butt. "Jesus. We should really be going now, before mom drags us downstairs again."

"She'd freak if she saw this," Natalie giggled.

"That's for sure."

Natalie checked her phone as her brother pulled his cock out of her soaked pussy. She looked at the pics again. They were amazing. She watched the video briefly, and to her horror, she saw Chris's face in the background for a split second.

"Oh my god!" she cried, nearly sobbing at her error. "They'll know I'm a brother-fucker!"

"Keep it down," he hissed. "Someone outside might hear you. Then we'd really be screwed. Besides, they don't know I'm your brother. I could just be your on-set fluffer."

She calmed down. "You're right. We really need to get going."

Natalie bent over and took her brother's flaccid, drenched cock in her mouth and sucked. With three hard sucks, her brother's cock was clean, and he even moaned a little. She gulped it all down.

While she gave a fourth hard suck, she reached between her legs and scooped the cum out of her pussy. With her other hand, she wiped the excess fluids which had leaked around her labia and thighs.

She stood up and winked at him. The she licked her dirty fingers clean. When that was done, she wiped her fingers dry with a paper napkin and tossed it in the trash.

First, she put on her bra, and then a presentable tshirt.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Chris asked, tucking his cock away.

She stopped what she was doing, and while she was in her tshirt, completely bottomless, she looked at her brother.

"What's up?"

"Can you go pantiless again? That was fucking hot."

Natalie smiled. "Perv."

Instead of reaching for her panties, she reached for a short skirt in her luggage. It was time to rejoin the party. And hopefully, none of the remaining cum inside her pussy would drip while she was socializing with family.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12