Naughty Showoffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Suddenly an image of Carl came into her mind, hunched over a computer screen and unknowingly looking at his ex-wife displaying her wares. Wouldn't it be fitting, she thought, if he were to wank over the pussy he had rejected? She smiled maliciously at the thought.

In the background the noise of the shower abruptly stopped, and Kate instinctively dropped her legs to lie on the bed with her ankles demurely crossed in total denial of her former pose. "He wouldn't mind, you know." Lexie giggled in amusement and Kate blushed as she realised how she had automatically reacted to the possibility of one man's stare, while at the same time encouraging the view of literally thousands.

"No, I'm sure he wouldn't." She climbed off of the bed and went over to watch Lexie reconnecting the camera to her laptop. "But I might."

In her heart Kate knew she wouldn't really have minded Chris seeing her, she couldn't help fancying him. And she remembered how his cock had looked almost as good in real life as in her fantasy, especially fucking Lexie. She shuddered once more at the thought and then forced her attention back to what Lexie was doing.

"Shame we got stopped short, but we've got some good shots to be going on with, and we can always take some more another time, can't we?" Lexie glanced over at Kate for her agreement.

Kate nodded, not really thinking about the implications, engrossed in watching Lexie working at the keyboard.

As they downloaded the pictures they were displayed as thumbnails, which Lexie promptly enlarged in turn, showing Kate's pussy in very explicit detail. My god, she thought to herself, I've never seen my pussy that clearly before and I bloody well own the thing. She could see deep inside her own wet and wide open passage, the inner walls slick and shining, with a little dribble of her juices running from the opening. She felt herself thrill at the sight, a tremor of pure elation at her own daring.

"There's not many, so I'll post them all, if that's all right?"

Kate nodded in automatic response to Lexie's query, her eyes still fastened on her own image.

"They should be accepted and up in a day or so." Lexie told her, leaning back in her chair with her naked breasts still carrying a slight post-coital sheen.

"Why do they have to be checked?" Kate was curious and impatient about the delay.

"In case they contain anything they shouldn't, like kiddies for instance."

"My god, I'd not thought of that. But I still wish we didn't have to wait. I want to see them up there now."

Kate couldn't explain her sudden eagerness, but she was almost desperate to know that other people, strangers from any country in the world, could see her nakedness. The whole idea was keeping her as horny as hell.

"Patience, girl, patience." Lexie laughed. "They'll be there soon enough."

"Not soon enough." Kate complained. "Now, right this minute would be soon enough, not 'in a day or so'."

Lexie looked round at her, a thoughtful smile playing over her lips.

"All right." She said slowly. "I'll show you another site, where you can play on cam live for others to watch."

"Really?" Kate was genuinely surprised. "Isn't that illegal?"

Lexie giggled. "This is the internet Kate, very little is taboo on the web, but they do have moderators to make sure everything stays above-board."

Kate wanted to ask how it worked, but before she could Chris came back, his hair mussed and damp and a towel hung loosely around his waist. She looked up at him, seeing just how handsome he really was; his deep chest scribbled with blonde hair above a trim hard stomach, and felt real jealousy. She forced the image of his cock from her mind and smiled, forgetting completely that she was now as naked as Lexie.

"Mmm! Very nice." Chris was gazing openly at Kate's bush, and she felt herself go crimson even as her hands folded themselves over her pubes.

"I've just taken a few pictures of Kate to go online." Lexie told him before he could question her state of undress.

"Mmm." He repeated, grinning broadly. "I'll look forward to seeing those. If I'd known I'd have skipped the shower."

"Well seeing as how you needed the loo, that wouldn't have helped, would it?" Lexie teased him. "Anyway, now I'm going to show her that cam site. You know, the one you like me to go on."

"Oh, okay." Chris looked back at Kate. "I didn't think you'd be into all this."

"Neither did I." Kate confessed. "But I must admit it's getting me going."

"Right." Lexie told her as a new screen opened. "Mind out, or you'll find yourself on display to the world."

She adjusted the clip-on webcam until it showed just the lower half of the bed, and then climbed on, rolling onto her back and opening her legs.

Kate watched in aroused fascination, not sure if she wanted to look at Lexie or the screen. On the laptop small picture of what the cam was seeing occupied a corner of the screen, with the rest devoted to a panel to list those viewing and a window for them to post comments. It seemed that Lexie was a popular regular, for hardly had she logged in than messages began to appear, mostly of rather vulgar welcome, posted by a rapidly lengthening list of viewers.

"How many?" Lexie asked after a minute or so, indicating the screen.

"Nearly there, hun, hang on another minute." Chris was bent over the screen.

"She likes to wait until she'd got at least a hundred watching before she starts" He explained to Kate in a whisper.

"A hundred!" Kate was astonished that so many people could be watching.

Chris nodded before turning to Lexie. "That's it, full house. Time to start."

Lexie widened her legs and reached between them, spreading herself with forked fingers to let everyone see her slippery entrance.

"That's it sweetheart, give them a thrill." Chris told Lexie, turning to read the messages as they scrolled down the screen. "One guy wants to know if you've got a vibe to use. I'll tell him 'no' for tonight."

Kate was bewitched by what she saw, surprised at a type of website that she knew nothing about, shocked that Chris would let Lexie display herself like that, and astonished that she found it such a turn on. She could feel her pussy almost throbbing from arousal, especially when Lexie put her fingers over her clit and began to masturbate. She watched in silence as Chris told her what her audience wanted her to do, and as Lexie occasionally complied, even pushing her finger deep into her own anus in response to one such request.

It soon became clear that Lexie was getting close to orgasm, her hips were twitching and jerking as her climax approached and her mouth hung open, letting a quiet throaty growling noise escape. Her eyes were squeezed shut, but now and then they would pop open to let her glance at the laptop before flashing a little smile at Kate and Chris and then closing again.

By now Kate had stopped looking at the laptop screen, her attention fully on her masturbating friend. Lexie was past the point of taking instruction, her fingers were flying over her clit and her pelvis was bouncing around on the bed as she tried to make herself climax. For a while Kate thought it was going to be one of those times when an orgasm just wouldn't arrive no matter what happened, but then Lexie let out a long groan and snapped her thighs shut around her hand, trapping it on her pussy as she bucked vigorously for what seemed like ages and then collapsed back in a panting, sweating heap on the bed.

"Phew!" Lexie finally exclaimed when she'd regained enough breath. "That was a big one. Did they like it?"

Chris grinned and looked meaningfully at Kate. "Well if they didn't I know one person who did. She's breathing nearly as hard as you are."

Kate felt herself colouring up again, conscious once more of her both her nudity and her arousal.

"You have a go then." Lexie invited her, shocking Kate into a wild shake of the head and an instinctive retreat to one side.

"Someone wants to know 'is that it for tonight'?" Chris interrupted, reading the screen once more.

"No. Tell them to give me a minute and I'll have another go." Lexie replied, before turning back to Kate. "You can join in if you want. You'd get a hell of a buzz, I guarantee it."

Kate shook her head a second time, wishing that she had Lexie's nerve.

"You enjoyed having your picture taken." Lexie pointed out. "So I'm sure you'd enjoy this."

"I just can't."

Lexie smiled. "Don't say you wouldn't like to, 'cos I can see that the idea turns you on even more than the photos."

"No, really." Whether she wanted to or not didn't matter, she just didn't dare. "That was different, that was just photographs, not a sort of live sex show."

Lexie nodded her acquiescence and wriggled luxuriously on the bed before settling back and opening her legs. "Okay, let me know if you change your mind."

Kate watched, trying to commit the website's name to memory so that if she ever got up the courage, she could try it on her own. She convinced herself that it was only the presence of other people that stopped her, although she would be the first to admit that she was no longer inhibited about her own nakedness.

She glanced at Chris, wondering what he made of his wife's display. He stood gazing hungrily at Lexie with a large bulge in his towel, clearly more than happy for others to watch as her hand crept once more between her legs.

Lexie sighed and smiled broadly, her fingers seeking and finding the little nub of her clit, rubbing and massaging it for the benefit of her audience, both those online and in the room. Her shaven pussy showed everything, her lovely smooth labia opening a little from the movement of her fingers to disclose glistening red flesh, wet with the juices that had spread from her vagina.

As Lexie played with herself Chris divided his attention between his wife and the laptop, occasionally telling her of messages sent by her distant viewers, while Kate just stood by, leaning her bare bottom against the dressing table and trying to control her breathing so as not to give away how turned on she really was. Her pussy was literally throbbing with need and she could feel that she too was sopping wet, the telltale sensation of moisture at the top of her thighs. She wriggled slightly, squeezing her thighs, her hand going to automatically cup her pubes, pressing on them hard, trying to hide her arousal.

Lexie saw her and smiled knowingly. "It's a real turn on, isn't it?" She asked, her voice breathy and tight.

Kate nodded, not daring to speak for fear of gasping her words.

"Come on then." Lexie shuffled to one side and patted the bed beside her, a clear invitation that Kate very much wanted to take up. "You know you want to."

She did want to, but for a few seconds she hesitated still, until finally her urges overruled her reservations and she climbed onto the bed beside her friend.

The two women shuffled themselves into comfortable positions, Lexie threading an arm around Kate's shoulder and then hooking a leg over her thigh, pulling her closer and ensuring that the more nervous woman's legs were held open. Kate automatically put her hand down to cover her pussy, but then, realising how pointless it was, she used it instead to begin massaging her own clit, glancing shyly across at Lexie's happy face next to hers.

Lexie smiled encouragement and hugged her closer still so that Kate could feel her erect nipple pushing into the soft flesh of her own biceps, the unanticipated female contact sending a shudder of equally unexpected exhilaration through her. She could feel Lexie's slight rhythmic movements against her arm lying, and taking heart from the sensations she started to play more confidently herself, looking sexily up at the cam, knowing that her face wasn't showing but still staring into it as if everyone online could see her lick her lips.

"They like two together." Chris told them after a minute or so. "Lexie, they want to know who your friend is?"

"Tell them I'm called Kinky Kate." Kate grinned gleefully, becoming conscious of a budding orgasm deep inside her.

Lexie giggled, and the two women turned to look at each other as they played.

"Good, yes?" Lexie asked.

"My god yes." Kate replied with a smile. "It's going to make me come soon."

"They're saying 'welcome KK, will we see more of you'?" Chris interrupted, reading the screen.

"Very possibly." Kate looked enquiringly at Lexie, who nodded in agreement.

The two women were taking pleasure in each others presence, and they both enjoying the thought of their invisible audience. Kate could feel her orgasm rapidly getting closer. She had been feeling horny ever since she'd arrived to begin taking photo's what seemed like hours ago, and she was getting desperate for release. The fact that she was doing something so personal in company and in front of an unseen audience only added to the stimulation. It wouldn't be long before...

Her climax caught her almost unawares, bursting through her, flooding her with intense waves of sensation that rolled over her body and down her limbs, making her toes curl and her free hand scrabble at Lexie's hip and upper thigh. Lexie held her close, smiling into Kate's wild eyes, helping her through the storm of pleasure until she lay trembling beside her, shocked at the intensity of her pleasure.

"Jesus, that was good." She whispered as her breath slowly returned, her head now lying on Lexie's shoulder and rocking slightly to Lexie's own movements.

"Can you go again?" Lexie asked. "Because I don't want to stop."

"Nor do I if it make's me come like that." Kate slipped her hand back between her legs, the contact with her still over-sensitive clit sensing a jolt of raw ecstasy up her spine. "I want to come again, and again... Wow!"

Her sudden exclamation was due to Chris. His towel had slipped and he dispensed with it, allowing his very erect cock to spring free just as Kate glanced across at him.

"Sorry." He apologised self consciously and instinctively reached for the towel.

"No!" Kate held up an imperative hand, stopping him in his tracks and producing an immediate laugh from Lexie.

"No, don't." Lexie agreed, speaking to her husband urgently as her hand played furiously between her legs. "I'm going to come and I want to look at it as well."

Chris went back to his screen with a grin, deliberately angling himself to present his cock to the women in profile.

Lexie's climax was short and explosive. She cried out, pushing upwards with her pelvis until only her toes and shoulders were in contact with the bed, her fingers ramming themselves frantically into her passage. Several times she thrust her pussy at her hand, her pelvis remaining above the mattress, until finally, as the orgasm passed, she crashed down, lifeless and spent, her hand slipping limply from her pussy and her chest heaving even more than last time.

"God, it's good having you next to me." She panted finally, rolling her head to look at Kate. "It made it even better."

Kate smiled back a little uncomfortably, wondering how she came to be doing what she was doing. The knowledge that she was now on her own making her just feel a little bit shy, even though her need wouldn't let her stop playing. She tried to put her companions out of her mind and think only of the people beyond the camera. She settled back, running her fingertips lightly back and forth over the end of her clit, trailing them up and down her labia and dipping them briefly into her vagina. She was still self-conscious being the centre of so much lascivious attention, but for some reason she knew that attention was going to make her next orgasm even stronger.

Even so, she could also tell that this was not going to be a 'quick wank', her mind wouldn't allow her to relax fully, and it was going to be a long haul before she came again, no matter how much she wanted to. Her audience would just have to be patient.

A thought suddenly came to her. "Is it only men who are watching?" She asked abruptly.

"Mostly." Chris turned back to the screen to check. "You've got ninety four men and seven women watching right now. Is that what you wanted to know?"

She nodded, not quite sure what to make of being seen by other women and surprised that the knowledge hadn't put her off. She deliberately held her labia apart and imagined being stared at by anonymous lesbians.

"And I'm being asked if you two are going to play with each other." Chris added, interrupting her thoughts.

"Tell them, sorry, we're both straight." Lexie told her husband before turning to Kate "You are straight, aren't you?"

"Yes, as far as I know." Kate confirmed, her fingertips gently running round and around the tip of her clit.

"Aren't you sure?" Lexie teased her, sitting up and looking down at her with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I didn't think I was an exhibitionist until today, so now I'm not absolutely certain of anything." She intentionally pulled her labia open with finger and thumb as she stroked her clit, as if to validate her words.

"Would you ever let a woman touch you?"

"I'm not sure." In truth she was feeling so bloody horny that she would probably let almost anyone touch her.

"Let's find out." Lexie propped herself on one arm facing Kate and reached out towards her. "Take your hand away."

Kate was so surprised that she automatically did as she was told, only to find Lexie's hand sliding down her stomach and onto her pussy. For a moment she went rigid with shock, but then, as two gentle fingertips probed between her inner lips she just allowed herself to be borne along by the unfamiliar and very erotic sensations.

She looked up at the camera, both alarmed and thrilled that a hundred or so viewers could see her pussy being touched by a strange female hand, and wondering what they were thinking. She glanced questioningly at Chris, but he was ignoring the messages on the screen and staring in amazement as his wife played with another woman.

Kate lay on the bed, her arms stretched out across the pillows and her raised knees as wide as she could get them, in a position of total surrender, letting Lexie touch her as she wished, and enjoying every moment. She couldn't see the screen from there, and she didn't care, the feeling of someone of her own sex touching her clitoris was sublime. Lexie knew exactly what to do, and did it softly and gently, instead of attempting to rub her little nubbin clean away Carl used to do. She couldn't ever remember enjoying being touched so much, and all she needed know was a damn good fucking. She turned her face to Chris, looking longingly at his cock. God, what she wouldn't give to have him inside her right at that moment.

"Do you want him to join in?" Lexie asked her quietly, seeing where her attention was directed. "He's good with his fingers."

For a wonderful second Kate thought she was being invited to fuck her friend's husband, but then she realised that Lexie only wanted him to play with her as she was, and her heart sank. But then, it would be another new experience to let two people touch her at the same time.

"Mmm, yes please."

"Come on, big guy. You're needed here." Lexie called him across.

"What?" Chris was as surprised as Kate.

"Come and give me a hand, there's a pussy here needs playing with."

Chris left the laptop alone and swung himself onto the bed to mirror Lexie.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at Kate.

"Yes." She confirmed, wriggling slightly to give him more room and feeling the tip of his cock just touching the skin of her hip.

Initially he reached down between her legs, but he and Lexie only got into each other's way, and so, with a little downward shuffle, he got himself into a position to reach under her raised thigh and found the open and over lubricated entrance to her vagina. She gasped audibly as his two longest fingers slid straight into her, not tentatively probing or investigating, but pushed in with a simple deep thrust that had her instinctively rising to meet him.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers