Naughty Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
They tease their Daddy, right under Mommy's nose.
2.2k words
4.32
103k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

There is a knock at the bedroom door. "Time to get up, girls, Mommy has breakfast ready."

It's Daddy reminding them that they are all going sailing today. Venus stirs first and calls out, "Okay Daddy, we'll be right down."

She looks over at Delilah, sees her slumbering sister, not the lover that so excited her last night.

"Delilah, come on, we've got to get up."

Delilah rolls over on her side facing Venus, one enormous mammary atop the other, and groggily says, "Okay, give me a minute."

The sight of her naked bosom gives Venus an instant thrill. Visions of last night pop back into her head.

A little distractedly, she mutters, "That was our loving Daddy, we shouldn't keep him waiting."

After a pause, Delilah, still half asleep, muses, "Is he as loving of you as he is of me?"

Suspiciously, Venus asks, "In what way do you mean?"

"Never mind," Delilah sighs.

"No really."

"Well, for example, does he pet your kitty?" Delilah asks, with a tinge of sarcasm.

"Kitty?"

"Yeah, your kitty; your pussy, your cunt. Does he play with it, does he lick your clit and get you off? Does he let you suck his cock?"

Venus is shocked, she doesn't know how to respond. She asks, "Has Daddy done those things with you?"

"Yes he has, sweetie, and I loved it."

Now she is a little shaken and a little embarrassed. She has honored her pact with Daddy for nearly two years now. She doesn't want anyone, especially Mommy, to know. And she doesn't want her sex with Daddy to end. Telling Delilah about it could jeopardize all of that.

"But he doesn't do it with you anymore?" she asks.

"Not since college."

"Do you miss it?"

"Only a little," Delilah allows, but not about to let Venus escape, she presses, "Now, come on, hasn't he ever pressed his hardening cock to you when you sit on his lap?"

Venus has a very clear memory of exactly that. She's starting to get the picture that Daddy gets around. Maybe he's not just HER Daddy.

She eases into it with, "Well, he has fingered me a few times, yes."

"Did you like it?" Delilah asks.

"Yes."

Pressing further, "What else has he done?"

Flustered, Venus finally lets fly, "He's gotten me off dozens of times. I've sucked his cock until he cums in my mouth. We've been lovers since my 18th birthday. There, are you happy now?"

"My, my, little sister, you have been getting your cookies, haven't you? I had no idea. Maybe we should have a little fun with Daddy this weekend. Let him know his daughters have learned a lot since he started with us."

"What do you mean?" Venus asks, "what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know yet, let's see how the day goes. For now, we'd better get downstairs before they send up a posse."

She winks, then pops out of bed, still nude of course. Venus is thinking, "What a body, no wonder Daddy couldn't help himself."

Down at breakfast all is well. Mommy has prepared stacks and stacks of her decadent blueberry pancakes. They dig in. It's like they're kids again.

It's not long before they are off to the lake. The morning is spectacular, bright sun and a light breeze. A perfect day for sailing.

Once on their boat, it's like they've escaped to their own world. Daddy, with his skipper hat on, the girls in their bikinis lying on the deck to either side of the mast, and Mommy below fixing whatever she's fixing. It's like turning the clock back ten years when they would spend so many summer weekends on the boat. Lake Michigan is practically an ocean, so sailing out of sight of land one can easily imagine being on the high seas. Which is what they did as kids; helping Daddy with the rigging, taking turns at the helm.

Being older now, it's more about relaxing and soaking up the sun. Delilah's wheels are turning though. She'd like to surprise Daddy. She would like to give him a special thrill on the "high seas", but how to do it with Mommy along? That's the hard part.

From Daddy's vantage point at the helm, he sees his two daughters laid out as if they were on a beach. They are on their stomachs, their heads toward the bow, so he is looking along the full expanse of their smooth legs from the backs of sun tanned ankles up to that wonderful fold where they meet up with their rumps. Venus's little bum is very tight, 'buns of steel'. Delilah's is large and shapely. Each has much to offer, as far as he's concerned. The thought of having his way with the two of them right here in the sun crosses his depraved little mind.

Delilah spreads her legs slightly to be sure Daddy can see all she has to offer. She bends her leg at the knee to move one foot in a long slow arc, then the other. She flexes her ankles periodically so he can see her calves contract and relax. Just to be sure she has Daddy's attention, she raises up on her elbows and presses her pelvis into the deck to flex her ass cheeks. She looks back over her shoulder to see if he is noticing her antics and picking up her signals. He's in sunglasses looking straight ahead, so she can't be sure.

She decides to rotate around so she is looking directly at him. Her massive boobs bobble as she changes position. There is no way he could be missing any of this! But he is doing a perfect deadpan.

He knows Delilah like a book. Pay her no heed and she will knock herself out to get your attention. She's had it from men all her life and never stops craving it. She is the polar opposite of Venus. Venus mistakenly believes that men don't find her attractive; which is exactly why she is so irresistible.

Oh to have them both together, that would be incredible. But next to impossible on the boat with Mommy here. Plus there is the added issue that neither of his daughters is aware of his arrangement with the other. Doing them both at once could let that cat out of the bag and ruin the fun he's been having with Venus. Or so he thinks.

All of this is running through his mind as Delilah continues to entice him. He could better resist her come-on if Venus hadn't rolled over on her back. Her smooth skin and thin limbs give him a pulse to his crotch. Her bikini sheathed mound protrudes, the outline of her labia in clear relief. One pubic hair has escaped at the edge; which is a further enticement to the treasure under the fabric. He'd love to explore her every crevice with his tongue.

But for now, he'd better pay attention to his sailing. He's been on a northerly tack for quite a while and realizes he should switch to more of a southerly one to stay close to his target latitude. Plus it would give the girls a different angle on the sun; to better even out those lovely tans.

After a bit, Mommy comes up from below. She notices Venus and Delilah luxuriating in the sun and immediately warns them about getting too much.

"Here, put some sunscreen on or you'll burn to a crisp."

She never stops being Mommy. They sit up to apply the sunscreen. Both of them pull their knees up and apart to apply it to their lower legs and then up onto their thighs. Daddy gets an eyeful of spread thighs leading to scrumptious delights at their juncture. His pecker perks right up.

The sensuality of Venus's long hair flowing over her shoulders, and Delilah's fleshy bazooms jiggling as she rubs her thighs is a real distraction. They are both driving him crazy, and that's not fair with Mommy right there!

Delilah is pleased that she is finally making some progress. She can tell Daddy is becoming aroused. What she doesn't realize is that Venus is the principal source of it, with most of the remainder being the construct in his head of having them both at once.

No matter. Mommy is here to break the mood. She announces that lunch is ready anytime people want to eat. The girls say they're famished. Daddy prefers to wait.

"Okay," Mommy says to Daddy, "the girls and I will eat while you man the helm, then I'll be up to relieve you later."

"That'll work," he responds.

The three "girls" go below to dine. The galley is very small, no more than four can eat at once in any case. The seating is tight; one has to slide in before the other, then to get out, the process is reversed. It's not long before Mommy is done and heads up to relieve Daddy. And it's not long before Daddy comes down.

The sisters are finishing up. Venus is already standing to wash her dish, while Delilah sips the last of her lemonade. Daddy slides in next to her. Venus presents his plate to him, then she sidles up to him on the other side. Ooh, he's sandwiched between them.

"Now isn't this cozy," he remarks.

His daughters give little-girl giggles, then they each put a hand on his thigh. He immediately senses that something is up, and is uneasy about what it is. He catches Delilah winking at Venus, as they both move their hands closer to his crotch.

Delilah, whispering to be sure Mommy doesn't hear, asks, "Would Daddy like to play with his little girls?"

Before he can answer, Venus chimes in softly with, "Your little sluts are very horny. Won't you please?"

It's obvious to him at that instant that the secrets he had with each of them are now known to them both. The blood rushes up, he blushes. Where are they going with this? Is this D-Day? Will Mommy soon be in on their secrets too? Is she already?

Sensing his anxiety, the girls put him at ease.

Delilah, again whispering, "Oh Daddy, don't worry, Venus and I will never tell."

Venus, looking into his eyes, nods her head in agreement.

A sense of relief descends, he feels much better. The naughty thoughts he was having at the helm quickly recur. He kisses each of them on the cheek. Then takes a couple of bites of his sandwich while they gently massage his member through his light deck pants. Two soft hands instead of one. Two pairs of lips nibbling his neck.

He's soon aroused. This is what he was dreaming. If only Mommy were not onboard.

Delilah unzips his fly. Venus reaches in to set him free. Both of them stroke him slowly, one small hand above the other on his thick shaft. Venus raises her mouth to his, tongue extended. He receives it, they entangle. Delilah's fleshy boobs are pressing against him as she strokes in unison with her little sister. Two perfect sluts working in perfect tandem.

He gropes to fondle Delilah's breasts while still tonguing Venus. Then off her breasts to Venus's tight little box with his other hand. The sisters are stroking him faster. They are all breathing more deeply. Venus pulls her mouth away to let Delilah have a taste of Daddy too.

When they hear from topside, "Honey, are you done eating? I could use some relief."

"Okay dear, I'll be right up," Daddy responds.

Venus's hand is on top, Delilah's at the base. As they stroke, Venus moves her forefinger over his slit to smear his oozing precum over the head. He heaves up abruptly.

"Is that the way Daddy likes it?" she coos in her wee baby-talk voice.

"Yes sweetheart, very much so," he whispers back.

"Are you coming up, Hon?" Mommy calls again with a hint of impatience.

The stroking stops. The girls pull back with a sigh.

"Yes, I'll be right there," Daddy calls out.

Delilah, looking longingly into his eyes, whispers, "Daddy, come to our room tonight."

Venus adds an enthusiastic, "Pleeease!"

"Yes, okay; tonight for sure."

He quickly gobbles the rest of his sandwich, zips himself up. The girls climb back up topside while he ducks into the head to calm his hard-on before he goes to relieve Mommy.

They've been tacking all the way out, so now Daddy comes about to run with the wind. It's been several hours out, but it should only be half that before they get back to the marina.

Delilah is lying on her stomach again and asks Venus to put some lotion on her back. Venus obliges. She is on her knees, squirts some lotion on, then leans forward on one hand while her other hand rubs the lotion in a circular motion over Delilah's back. Daddy watches her from the rear as her lovely derriere gently gyrates with the motion of her hand. He can't wait to get home.

He can't wait for Mommy to go to sleep tonight.

Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers