Naughty Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
They learn surprising new things about their parents.
2.9k words
4.45
56.8k
19
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers

[Author's note: All characters in this story are more than 18 years old.]

Part 1:

"Well, that was another delicious meal," Venus smiles at Mommy. "Thank you."

Daddy nods in agreement.

"You're welcome, but you should thank Delilah too. She helped," Mommy kiddingly replies.

"Oh Mother, I chopped the veggies," Delilah retorts. "We know it's you who deserves all the credit."

With that, Venus and Delilah push back from the table and busy themselves with the cleanup. Mommy and Daddy linger for a moment longer.

"What time did you say the Johnsons were coming over?" Daddy asks.

"Around eight, they said" Mommy answers.

Venus and Delilah shrug at each other like, Who are the Johnson's?

Looking at his watch, Daddy says, "I guess we'd better start getting ready then."

Delilah asks, "The Johnson's?"

"Yes. They're friends of ours. Good friends," Daddy says, then looking at Mommy he tentatively adds, "They are anxious to meet you and Venus."

"Oh," Delilah says, her wheels beginning to turn.

When she catches up to Venus in the kitchen, she gives a low sigh, "Looks like we're going to be having company."

"So I gather," Venus acknowledges, almost whispering. "What do you suppose this is all about?"

"I don't know, but Daddy seems a little uneasy about it."

"Maybe it was Mommy's idea," Venus muses.

Part 2:

While Mommy and Daddy are upstairs getting ready for their guests, the sisters finish up in the kitchen. It's not long before Delilah nudges Venus.

"What were you and Daddy doing when Mommy and I knocked on the workshop door this afternoon?" she asks.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," Venus smiles.

"You were being his little slut, weren't you," Delilah counters.

"Maybe."

"Well, I'll bet you can't guess what Mommy and I were doing shortly thereafter," Delilah teases, as they both move into the living room.

Just then their parents descend the stairs. They have both changed into different clothes. Daddy has donned a white silk shirt that is open down the front to his navel, exposing his tanned chest and abdomen. He's also wearing some sort of medallion on a chain that nestles in his chest hair.

Mommy is made-up like a whore; loud lipstick, heavy mascara with long false eyelashes. She's also wearing the slutty new dress she bought today, but she's not in the stilettos. She's in black heels and hose. She must have changed bras too, because her tits are pushed up almost obscenely; they bulge over the low neckline and flex with each breath like they could burst out any second.

Venus and Delilah are nearly bug-eyed. What the hell is THIS?

Mommy and Daddy go on as if nothing is out of the ordinary. They sit down on the couch together, across from the girls in the twin armchairs opposite them.

"We think you'll like the Johnsons," Mommy says. "They're lots of fun."

Daddy asks, "Would you two like to change into something more comfortable before they get here?"

"I suppose," Delilah responds. "What would be appropriate?" she asks mockingly, looking directly at Mommy's flexing tit flesh. "Something tight and low cut?"

"Don't be so smart," Mommy shoots back with the curtest of smiles.

Both Venus and Delilah attempt to laugh it off. Then go upstairs to change.

Part 3:

As soon as they get in their room, Venus says to Delilah, "Do you have any idea what they're up to?"

"I'm not sure, but after the way Mommy behaved today, I'm wondering."

"How DID Mommy behave today?" Venus asks.

"Let's just say that Mommy is nowhere near the prude we've imagined her to be," Delilah says.

Then before Venus can ask anymore questions, she pulls the two new bras she bought today out of the shopping bag and holds them up, one in each hand.

"Which one shall I try on first?" she inquires devilishly.

"Ooh, the white one," Venus says, her interest level obviously rising.

Delilah unbuttons her blouse; strips it off while turning her back to Venus, and says, "Then undo the clasp, please."

Venus gets a nice pulse to her crotch. She loves Delilah to model her bras.

Once unclasped, Delilah quickly sheds her old bra, then bends down to hang her masses so she can better fit the new cups up to them. Venus reaches from behind to fondle one as it swings.

Delilah sexily whispers, "Ooh, that feels nice. Do you want to be naughty?""

Both of her nipples begin to harden as she places the demi cups against her warm tit flesh. Venus hooks the clasp. When Delilah stands upright again, much of it bulges over the cups. She turns around to show Venus.

"How does this look?" she asks, as she bounces on her heels to jiggle her abundance near Venus's face.

"Luscious. But do you really plan to wear that in public?" Venus answers. "The demi cup would be all right if you'd just go to a larger size? I swear, you overflow every bra you own."

"Okay, let's see how the other one fits," Delilah responds.

The OTHER one is a shelf bra.

"I know, for sure, I won't be wearing THIS one in public," she quips.

She discards the demi cups, and bends down again to place the "shelves" to the underside of her heavy gazongas. Freshly clasped, she pulls the straps over her shoulders and stands up. The effect is breathtaking. Cradled on the shelves, her massive mammaries jut straight out. The nipples bob with the bobbling flesh overhanging the ends of the shelves, and a sea of jiggling jello slopes into her cavernous cleavage.

Venus could only dream of such magnificence. Now they wait before her, begging for her caress.

She swallows anxiously; immediately slithers her wet tongue over the nipples, sucks them, squeezes them until they protrude grotesquely. The sight turns her on all the more. She plunges her mouth onto them, sucking in as much flesh as will fit in her mouth. She nearly devours them.

"That's wonderful," Delilah whispers.

She throws her head back and thrusts them toward Venus, relishing her little sister's attentions. Only to have the sound of the front doorbell rudely intrude.

The guests have arrived.

"Damn," blurts Delilah, "they'll be expecting us downstairs."

Venus removes her mouth from the feast and looks into Delilah's eyes.

"Why don't you surprise them by wearing this bra?" she slyly suggests.

"Are you kidding? With what? I don't have anything that would fit over me in this condition."

"Just button the buttons below it, they'll hold the fabric around it. Only your cleavage will be exposed. All of it. But what's wrong with that?" Venus dares. "Look at the way Mommy is dressed."

"Yeah, what could she say?" Delilah thinks out loud.

They hear voices downstairs, and then some laughter.

In a low voice, Delilah says, "You go down first to meet them. I'll be down in a few minutes."

Part 4:

Venus does the sisterly thing and goes down to meet Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. Mr. Johnson seems a little forward; he kisses her hand, but he does it with dignity. They are indeed nice people, very cordial, very friendly. They put her at ease almost instantly.

He is about Daddy's age, rather handsome, but a little smaller in stature. His shirt is suggestively open like Daddy's. She is much younger, very petite like Venus, but unlike Venus, she wears her hair very short and her nails very long. She's in lucite platform heels with dangly matching earrings.

After some brief pleasantries they all sit. Only to have Delilah appear at the top of the stairs. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson rise again to greet her as she comes down. She's in Venus's choice of bra; her nipples are barely covered, with the rest on full display. Everything is in motion as she descends.

"My, my," Mr. Johnson says. "Aren't you lovely." Only it's obvious he means much more than that.

She smiles and holds out her hand. He kisses it as he did Venus's, but his eyes scan up greedily over her fleshy expanse.

Mrs. Johnson seems taken by Delilah too. She can't keep her eyes off of her. Nor can Delilah keep hers off of Mrs. Johnson; her resemblance to Amy is uncanny.

The ease Venus felt initially is quickly evaporating, but Delilah is relishing the attention.

It can't last long though. Mommy and Daddy are clearly not pleased with Delilah's choice of attire. Mommy, particularly, seems anxious to get Delilah on her way back upstairs. She has very quickly grabbed the spotlight - like she always does.

After a few more pleasantries, Mommy suggests that the two sisters might want to retire to their room; that there is no need for them to be "bored by the old folks".

Being as polite as they can be, they both take the cue in good spirits and excuse themselves. However, they DO feel like little kids again, being shooed away so the "adults" can visit in private.

Part 5:

"Damn, that was rude of Mommy," Delilah explodes as soon as she shuts the bedroom door behind her. "Why invite them over when we're home for a visit?" she asks. "Then send us to our room. What's the point?"

"I don't know. This is creeping me out," Venus replies. "The Johnsons are nice, but there is something strange going on. This is not the way we have company in this family."

"Do you want to retaliate?" asks Delilah.

"What do you mean? What could we do?" Venus asks.

"For starters, I think it's time Mommy found out about me and Daddy," Delilah says. "And it's time HE found out about me and Mommy."

"You and Mommy?" Venus puzzles.

"Yes. She nailed me with a strap-on this afternoon."

"I don't believe it," Venus blurts.

"Well, you should. She's a very hot slut. She loves it all."

"You mean girls too?"

"Yes, of course that's what I mean," Delilah fires back.

"Well, here's another data point for you then," Venus volleys. "She likes it in the ass."

"How do you know?"

"Daddy let me watch him do it to her one night."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Delilah asks.

"It never seemed like the right time. But believe me, it happened."

"Oh I believe you," Delilah assures her.

As they are each processing what they've just learned, they hear some noises downstairs.

Venus looks at Delilah. "What do you suppose they're doing right now?"

"Shall we take a peek?" Delilah asks, knowing full well what the answer will be.

They decide to sneak out onto the landing to spy on the party below. They first turn out the bedroom light so it won't be obvious that they're opening the door. It creaks sometimes so they also need to be careful of that. But the biggest problem is the floor itself; it creaks - loudly.

They get on their hands and knees to crawl toward the railing. They can hear murmuring and some grunting against a backdrop of heavy breathing. No talking. They keep their heads down; they want only to peek over the edge.

The first thing to come into view is Daddy's and Mr. Johnson's heads. As they get closer to the edge, Mommy's black high heels and nylon sheathed calves appear. They are pointed up, waving in the air. Then they see the slender back of Mrs. Johnson on her knees and elbows . Daddy is behind her fucking her doggie style, while her head bobs between Mommy's thighs. Mommy is on her back enjoying Mrs. Johnson's tongue in her pussy, while Mr. Johnson straddles her torso and pumps his cock between her tits. She is giving him a slutty wink with her long lashes while extending her tongue provocatively.

All four of them are on the floor; they've pushed the coffee table over to the side. And all four of them are having a good time. But it is Mrs. Johnson who is getting the most benefit out of the arrangement. Daddy's huge cock is stretching her good while she buries her face in Mommy's plush lips to suck and savor her swollen clit.

Viewing the scene from above, Venus and Delilah feel themselves getting very moist. With them on their hands and knees, one of Delilah's heavy udders has slipped free of her blouse and hangs low underneath her. Venus can't resist cupping it to lift the flesh up until her hand is supporting the weight of it, then letting it descend to full extension again. Up and down, up and down to get the full sense of the mass of it, while they both watch the action below.

Mrs. Johnson is grunting now. She's going to cum. She squeals a very feminine little squeal as her petite hips and back writhe. Daddy pumps her tight little twat harder to get her over the top. They are all breathing heavily. Mrs. Johnson releases her mouth from Mommy's cunt; shudders and squeaks as she cums.

"Oh yes. Just like that. Just like that." she gasps. As she settles down, the sisters can hear her cooing to Daddy over her shoulder, thanking him for holding his own orgasm and staying hard inside her. She pulls away to turn around to him. Bends to briefly lick her juices from his cock, then rises to extend her active tongue to his nipple. Her long red nails are splayed across his chest. Her dangly earrings jostle to the motions of her tongue.

Venus and Delilah want to do something nasty too. With their skirts now hiked to their waists, their fingers eagerly find their way into their soaking panties.

The four players down in the living room shuffle their positions. Daddy lies on his back with his huge dong pointing toward the ceiling, while Mommy straddles him from above. She bends down to his mouth to give him all of her tongue, then slips her well lubed snatch over his full erection. Her pendulous masses swing over him.

The sisters are entering a masturbatory haze, wondering where all this will lead.

Mommy signals Mr. johnson to get behind her. He drops to his knees to lick and nibble her magnificent ass while she holds atop Daddy's pole. He goes to one knee to swipe the head of his cock over her bountiful ass flesh, then nuzzles it in her crack. She reaches back with one hand to pull a plump cheek to the side to better expose her fiery anus. His head finds it, then disappears as he slips it in. The full length of his shaft soon follows.

"Ooh; that's it," she breathily encourages him.

He begins to stroke. Slowly at first, then faster as they ease into rhythm. His balls bang against Daddy's with each thrust. His cock rubs against Daddy's through Mommy's membranes.

"Do you feel him there?" she whispers to Daddy.

"Yes," he whispers back.

A self satisfied expression comes over her face as she revels in the delicious sensation of dueling cocks within her.

Mrs. Johnson, not to be left out, has positioned herself to the side where she can fondle Mommy's flopping flesh bags with one hand, and caress her back with the other. With her husband enjoying Mommy's sumptuous ass, she moves her slender hand over Mommy's back. Her long red nails contrast nicely with Mommy's white skin. She works her fingers to the small of Mommy's back, then reaches to her husband's pelvis as he rhythmically pumps. She looks into his eyes and lightly scrapes her nails down to the base of his cock. Only to move back onto Mommy's ass just above where his shaft is sliding in and out. She runs her forefinger and index finger to either side of the point of entry, and then wiggles them playfully to massage the edges of her impaled bunghole.

Mommy abruptly draws in air through her teeth, "Ssssss."

The sisters get a twitch too. They've never witnessed such a wanton scene.

Mommy is welling up fast. Mrs. Johnson now has her mouth to Mommy's ear. Her warm tongue is lustily working its way in.

She breathes, "Cum, my darling. Please cum."

With that and two stiff cocks filling her holes, Mommy is on fire!

Her hips vibrate. The flesh on her ass ripples. She heaves and jerks.

The sisters are overwhelmed. Their hands are rubbing there pussies rapidly; they're going to cum too.

Mommy bats her long lashes, then her eyes roll up. She throws her head back as exquisite spasms wash over her.

Daddy jerks and grunts.

"I'm going to cum," he cries.

Mr. Johnson's pants, "Oh, oh, oh!"

They both heave against Mommy. She feels Daddy's cock pulse and twitch as he ejaculates deep within her. Mr. Johnson pulls out at the last second to shoot a warm splat to her back. She arches in pure ecstasy.

Mrs. Johnson immediately moves in with her long tongue to lap her husband's load from Mommy's back. First the puddle along her spine, then the streak leading to her gaping hole.

The naughty sisters cum to the fury of their frenzied fingers, gasping uncontrollably. They struggle to muffle their delights as they hastily crawl back to the bedroom over the creaky floor.

As soon as the door is shut, they slump against it in the dark.

Venus swallows, still trying to catch her breath, "Oh my god. I don't believe what I just saw."

"Nor do I," Delilah chokes, still fingering herself in the aftermath.

Downstairs, Mommy, pretending not to have heard the creaks on the landing, takes her finishing strokes while looking into Daddy's eyes.

Jack597
Jack597
175 Followers