Naughty Slut

Story Info
Not sure which tight hole I want his cock in.
859 words
4.35
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its truly amazing what his hands can do. The touch alone sets me on fire, makes me feel beautiful inside and out. When he touches me, he really feels me. His passionate hands all over my body are a gift from God. My scars vanish, and my fears turn into hope.

With just two fingers, he shatters my world yet making me feel complete. He slides them in, slowly and methodically pressing and teasing my gspot, with each stroke making me moan louder and louder. Just when I thought it couldn't be more heavenly, his tongue joins in and slowly licks my sensitive clit as his fingers continue to make me wetter and wetter. I bet his palm is filled with my sweet, sticky wetness the more he hits every spot with passionate precision.

This mans beard that loves to leave soft tickles between my thighs now becomes damp from all the excitement he has released and perfected over and over again. He tastes me and he is addicted. The more I cum, the more he craves. He doesn't have to say a word, he just had to look up at me with those piercing brown eyes and lets me feel it with his skillfully wicked tongue. I wonder just how much of my beautiful cum he has swallowed already, and wondered how much more he wanted. His beard is going to smell like pussy, my pussy.

I beg him for his cock, and once his almost endless appetite for my pussy has been filled, he allows me the honor of unzipping his pants, pulling them down and putting all of his hard cock into my eager and warm mouth, and not forcing it in until all of him is taken into my throat. The more I gag, the closer I pull him towards me. When he cums, I want to feel it hit the back of my throat. I want him to feel the pure ecstasy that I felt when he selflessly abused my wet cunt with his fingers and mouth. I want to reward him for a job very well done and reward myself for being the naughty toy he completes. The more I wanted him to cum in my throat, the more I actually wanted it from fucking. So, I pulled it out and let the long trail of spit run down my chin and on to my chest.

Although he was too much to handle, I debated on which hole I wanted him to fill after. My soaking wet, and slowly dripping pussy, or the hole in my tight un-lubed ass. I bent over, and after his passionate hands finished leaving a rich sting on my ass, I let him choose which hole he wanted. I could feel him pouring a vanilla scented lube onto my ass so I braced myself both mentally and physically for his huge, hard cock to enter my ass inch by beautiful inch.

"FUCK MY TIGHT ASS" I said looking back at him.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT SLUT?" he asked.

"I WANT IT TO HURT MR. SCORPIO." I said.

Equal parts pain, and equal parts pleasure, he continued to thrust himself inside my ass while his fingers and mine took care of my pussy. My cries were caressed by his loving cock as he slowed down when it hurt, but continued harder when I needed it.

"WHENEVER YOU THINK I DESERVE IT, I WANT YOU TO CUM ON OR IN ME." I moaned.

For what felt like forever, his cock kissed the inside of my ass. My body was ready to explode with an intense anal orgasm. I couldn't even touch my pussy knowing that I'd orgasm and collapse on the bed. My pussy was dripping all over the bed, I watched the one hand of his that wasn't gripping my hip reach down and cover his hand as he put it back to his mouth and licked it clean.

"You taste amazing slut." he said and he continued to thrust into my ass.

Seconds later, he quickly pulled it out and I could feel his warm, thick cum shooting all over my tight, raw ass and slowly dripping down onto my already soaked pussy. I feel so alive, and powerless. I felt so empty without all of him inside of my body, we so full with just having him in the room.

"THANK YOU." I said before collapsing on the bed.

"THANK YOU." he replied before putting his tongue on my pussy and licking up some of the mess he had made.

I just laid there, trying to catch my breathe while enjoying feeling of Mr. Scorpio licking up the concoction of both of our orgasms mixed together.

"When is the next time I get to feel your cock inside of me?" I asked him.

"Whenever you need it, and however you want it." he replied.

"How about we go for a shower, and see what happens." I said as his tongue finally left my body.

"Oh god yes" he said as he caressed my limp body on the bed.

"It would be my honor slut." he said.