Naughty Spot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisters had been severely disciplined during their years at home by their own mother. Being spanked and worse was quite normal for them. Charlotte needed Mary's spanking hand on her bottom quite often. She relished being humbled by her older sister, who would hold Charlotte's cunt lips wide open and tell her what a naughty girl she still was.

Mary did not regard Charlotte's adulterous liaisons with equanimity. Charlotte also felt a need to be punished by her older sister and though she cringed when Mary slapped her sister's open vagina, Charlotte found that Mary's disciplining her most intimate spot turned her on wildly and resulted in delicious orgasms.

Charlotte returned the favor by licking and probing Mary's bottom-hole with her tongue and fingers. She would massage Mary's insides, both her vagina and rectum, and then lie under her squatting sister and stare up at Mary's crotch, waiting for Mary's anus to expose the tip of her bowel movement as it slid out and eventually dropped onto Charlotte's face, followed by a stream of hot pee that would wash the turds off Charlotte.

But now Mary concentrated on pleasuring her daughter, using every trick she had accumulated in her repertoire from her years in bed with her younger sister. Susan had never had her asshole fingered so cleverly nor her quim invaded by such knowing fingers and then serviced orally by Mary's tongue.

"You are so sweet," Mary told her daughter, and Susan marveled as she realized that her mother was referring to the taste of Susan's cunt, not her personality. Mary's sensuous self revelled in pressing her breasts against Susan's. Their tips stimulated the other in a way that made Susan even more excited down in her loins.

12