Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

As soon as the plane left I got back into the limo and was delighted when the car phone rang and it was my fiancés grandfather. He called and asked if I would like to meet him at the club for a drink to celebrate the very profitable day he had. I eagerly said yes. He told me that he was looking forward to spending the evening with me and said that he would send his limo to pick me up at 9pm.

Chases grandfather told me that he had accounts in all of the up-scale stores in Miami and that he wanted me to spend the day shopping for anything I wanted. He told me he notified each of boutique owners that I would be stopping by and to put everything on his personal account. He also told me not to concern myself with how much to purchase and that money was no object.

I decided that I needed to change my wardrobe if I was going back to that club and especially if I wanted to catch the eye of my fiancés grandfather. I had passed a few wonderful boutiques during the week and decided to go on a shopping spree. The boutiques had some of the trendiest fashions. They also had some very sexy and ultra sinful attire that was meant to catch the eye of a very wealthy gentleman.

The first store I went into had a large selection of European shoes. I wear a size 10 shoe and when I tried on some high heel pumps they instantly drew attention to my feet. I picked out a pair of classic black high heel pumps and a brown pair. Each had a 3 inch heel. The girl that was helping me brought out a pair of sexy white open toed white high heeled pumps. She said that these would be perfect to wear on a yacht or by the pool, especially if I was wearing a sexy bikini.

I then went into the store that sold designer swimwear. The girl helping me brought out five suits. All were very revealing in the Brazilian type of cut. The bikinis left little to the imagination. She suggested one of the criss-cross types to accent my long thin legs and my small waist. The straps criss-crossed over my shoulder and just covered my tiny eraser-like brown nipples. She said, because my chest was so small the suit was perfect for me. She gave me a pair of those naughty glass platform high heels to use when trying on the suits. The sales girl knew that this was the perfect accessory when wearing such a sinful bikini.

I went to the dressing room and shed my conservative cloths and put the bikini on. When I looked in the mirror I almost didn't recognize myself. Never in my life had I worn something so reveling and sinful. I turned my back to the mirror and looked over my shoulder and gasped aloud, " Ohhh," at the sight of seeing my white freckled ass exposed except for the thin material of the thong that up between my ass cheeks. I then turned to face forward and was speechless at the sight of the two thin white straps that criss-crossed each of my tiny pink nipples. I then stepped into the glass platform high heels to get the full effect of the bathing suite. I could not believe how naughty and sinful I looked. The glass platform high heels added just the right accent to the already devilish look. I then smiled and ran my tongue along the upper part of my silver braces as I began to naughtily think to myself,

'I hope this look will turn on my fiancés handsome 76 year old grandfather.'

To anyone watching they would be appalled to see a skinny, 90 pound girl with a boyish figure sinfully dressed in the skimpiest bikini and standing tall in a pair of glass platform high heels. Seeing my tiny 29AA tits and very flat chest and my braces added by the freckles all over my body would give everyone the impression I was an adolescent playing a naughty game of dress- up instead of being just turned newly18. They would also think it was repulsive and immoral that I was dressing this way with the intent of turning on my fiancés 76 year old Grandfather!

My next stop was a store that featured very sexy ultra-short skirts and some transparent blouses. I remember some of the girls in the club wearing short plaid skirts with nude or tan thigh high stockings and classic black high heel pumps. Because the skirt was so short the lace tops only came up to a few inches below the skirt. Some of the girls wore a plaid skirt with white ankle socks and white high heel pumps and a sheer halter top that showed off their flat stomachs, It was obvious that they weren't wearing a bra under their halter either, because of the way their nipples showed right through. I decided to try on this look because it really showed off my skinny teen body. Depending on the occasion I could wear the thigh high stockings or the white ankle socks.

The next boutique had some very hot short dresses that had plunging fronts and backs. I selected three that each clung to me like a second skin. One of them had a plunging neck line that went down to my belly button. It showed off my milk white skin and my freckles and gave me a sinful look: The look of a young teen playing dress up. Each of the dresses barely covered my ass cheeks. I remember a few of the girls at the club wearing dresses like this and I now realized that this was the style. When I tried on the dresses I had to admit that my long thin legs looked very sexy.

I was thoroughly enjoying trying on all of these sinful cloths. I also enjoyed looking at myself in the mirror and thinking about my fiancés 76 year old grandfather. I began to drift off and found myself imaging myself in the club with him. I couldn't help but to think about how distinguished and powerful he was and how ruthless he was today in the business deal that crushed the lives of thousands of people without an ounce of remorse. Chases grandfather was a man who commanded power, who got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it, even if it belonged to someone else. I also thought to myself and grinned as I thought to myself,

'If Chase's grandfather wants me, I'll be more than happy to give him anything he wants!'

The last store was a very expensive lingerie boutique. I nearly died when I saw the girl who was kissing the older black Senator last night. She looked even more surprised to see me in the boutique. She immediately came over to me and we exchanged hellos. She began asking me questions about me being in the company of Chase's grandfather. She seemed very interested in me and what my relation was to Chase's grandfather, although she wasn't aware that Chase was his grandson. I did not reveal this fact to her and just let go on with her questions. It was clearly Chase's grandfather that she was interested in. She said that she assumed Chase was my father instead of being my fiancé. When she asked my age she was surprised to learn that I was 18. When I told her that my fiancé was interviewing for a position in the older mans law firm she began to get a little friendlier.

She began telling me about the club. She said that she has been going there for about six months and got in because her uncle was doing business with a wealthy businessman from Europe. She said that the club is made up of the wealthiest men in the world and to be a member the membership cost two million dollars a year. She went on to say that she has met some very powerful men at the club, but the one guy she has been trying to get to know is Chase's grandfather. She said that every girl who comes to the club wants to go home with him

She surprised me by saying that she's been trying to fuck him for over two months. She then went on to surprise me by saying three of her girlfriends spent the weekend on his yacht a few months ago. She went on to say that not only did they spend the whole weekend in bed, and that the guy was an amazing fuck, but that he also had the biggest cock they'd ever seen. She must have read the look of shock on my face and went on to say that one of the girls actually measured him and that his cock measured over 13 inches long and was 10 inches around.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Images of Chase's grandfather flashed before me. The ruthless power he possessed and commanded and now the stories about him having such a giant cock well over a foot long were almost too much for me to comprehend.

She told me that they all said that he was in amazing physical shape and that he fucked better then any guy they each have been with. I began to think of him and I fucking and what I would do to turn on and please every inch of that great big monster 13 inch cock if I got the chance. She went on to say that she is usually at the club three times a week and every time she has been there he has left with a different girl or in some cases two or three.

She said boastingly, "Every girl in that club knows four things about him. He's rich, powerful, and sexy and has an enormous tireless cock."

She added boldly, "And I want all of them, especially that giant cock I've heard so much about!"

Just as she said this two older Arab men came in wearing sheiks clothing. The blond went up to them and showed them all of the sexy lingerie she had selected when the sales girl came and took the items she stood between the two and gave them each a very sexy kiss. Even the surprise of seeing her openly kiss these two older men did not compare to the shock I was feeling after learning about Chase's grandfather and his huge cock. I began to think about my fiancé and how different he and his grandfather were. There was no similarity in the way they looked and based on what I had just learned about the size of his grandfathers' huge cock; they absolutely had nothing in common! In fact Chase is similar to the other two guys I had sex with. He is about 5 inches, which is three times less then the staggering size of his grandfather according to the girl.

As I shopped I could not stop thinking about what my fiancés grandfathers' great big cock would look like. I was getting so horny and turned on that all I could think about was wearing something that would let him know that I wanted to fuck him and that monster cock. I knew that I had to pick something that would make me look older and show off my skinny tight body. As I tried on a number of outfits all I could think about was what it would like to blow and fuck such an enormous cock; the cock of a 76 year old man, a man who was almost 60 years older then me! I felt so naughty but so sexy at the same time. I tried on a few ultra short mini dresses that clung to my 90 pound body like a glove. In the mirror I looked so sinful as I stood in a pair of classic black high heel pumps.

I began to think how naughty I looked and felt and began to think about everyone back home who knew me as a religious church going patron. I could see all of the women from the church look at me with disgust. Especially that I was dressing this way to turn on my fiancées 76 year old grandfather and his huge cock!

I ended up selecting a sinful mesh body mini dress. It was a white transparent and would allow my sheer white bra and thong panties to show right through. I then noticed the manikins made up with thigh high stockings and began to think that they would really complete my sinful outfit. I selected a few pairs of tan, black and white thigh high stockings in addition to all of the mini dresses I had tried on.

When I arrived back at the condo I was surprised to find 4 vases full of red roses and 2 small boxes on the bed. I opened a card that read, "To Allison, a very sexy good luck charm". The card was signed by my fiancés grandfather. I then opened the boxes and found the most beautiful pearl necklace in one and a pair of long hanging diamond earrings. I thought to myself that the jewelry must have cost thousands of dollars! At that moment the last thing I was thinking about was being engaged to be married in a month. All I could think about was how sexy and powerful my fiancés grandfather was and that I was so turned on to fuck him. I knew by the flowers and generous gifts that he wanted me too. I couldn't wait to dress for him and have him see me in my new outfit that he paid for.

First I took a nice hot bath then began dressing for my night with my powerful and wealthy fiancés 76 year old grandfather.

I thought to myself, 'The man that every girl wanted.'

Here I was just turned 18 and right from the heart of the Bible belt and I was getting ready for a date with a man nearly 60 years my senior. It was a date that we both knew was going to lead to us fucking. This age and lifestyle difference made it all the more immoral and sexy at the same time.

I started by doing my hair in 2 pigtails to show my girlish image. I then put on the transparent white thong then rolled up a pair of tan thigh high stockings all the way up my thin legs to the bottom of my skinny ass cheeks. It was then that I decided not to wear a bra. I wanted the tiny dark brown nipples of my ultra flat 29AA chest to pierce right through the sheer material of the transparent mesh body suit. I then slipped into the mesh body suit. It was so small that it looked like it wouldn't cover a doll let alone me. The mesh did absolutely nothing to hide my freckled body and my pale white skin. The dress went a few inches below the lace part of my tan thigh high stockings and clung to me like a layer of skin. I then stepped into the new pair of classic black high heel pumps. Once my high heel pumps were on I put on the expensive gifts that my fiancés grandfather had given me. The diamond earrings hung to my shoulders and the beautiful pearl necklace were the perfect compliment to my sinful look. I then put on a bright red shade of lipstick to send a signal to him that I wanted to kiss his great big cock.

When I looked in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself. I had transformed from this skinny 90 pound freckled innocent church mouse into a sinfully immoral 18 year old who couldn't wait to turn on the huge cock of her fiancés 76 year old grandfather. The skin tight mesh body glove made every part of my skinny girlish18 year old body easily viewed. My ribs were clearly visible and my little brown nipples were highlighted and could be seen from across the street. The transparent thong and tan thigh high stockings made me look even more nude through the mesh fabric. I smiled at myself in a wanton way which showed my braces. This made me look even more devilish and immoral. This was far from the look of a girl who just last week was helping my fiancé and the pastor and his wife with the annual church auction.

My fiancés grandfather called to announce that the limo had arrived to pick me up. When I thanked him flowers and all of the wonderful cloths and gifts he said,

"Allison… a young girl as sexy as you deserves everything money can buy…EVERYTHING!"

When I walked out of the private condo the limo drivers eyes were glued to me. I could see my reflection in the black tinted glass as I walked towards the limo and knew my fiancés grandfather was watching. Wow did I look sinful! The clicking of my high heel pumps drew the drivers' attention to my long skinny legs then up to my silhouetted perky brown eraser like nipples as they pierced through the mesh fabric lewdly. I could tell the effect my hot outfit had on him and couldn't wait to be sitting next to my fiancés grandfather. The driver was smart enough to know not to make small talk with me because a man as powerful as my fiancés grandfather could easily make his measly little life and all of his family miserable. This is something I observed today. It was this kind of power that commanded loyalty from his employees, just like the security team had. It was the kind of ruthless power he pocessed and complete disregard for anything except acquiring more power and wealth that turned me on like crazy.

When I got into the limo my fiancés grandfathers eyes were riveted to my body. It was exactly what I had hoped for. When I slid into the plush leather seat I crossed my long thin stocking covered legs and let him take in every sinful inch of me. I could feel his eyes travel slowly form my black high heel pumps to my tan thigh high stockings to my small flat chest with my braless little brown nipples piercing through the transparent mesh material. I then noticed how amazingly fit his grandfather was as he was in a white dress shirt and pants. His slender physique gave him an even more distinguished look.

He then said as his eyes roamed in an almost sinister way over every inch of my body, "You look very sexy baby…Very sexy."

I looked at him in a very mischievous way and said, "Ummm… I was hoping you'd like it, I wanted to dress in something that would really impress you."

My fiancés grandfather then leaned into me and said in a commanding manner, "Oh yes baby, you most certainly have captured my attention."

At that point his tongue came out of his mouth like a snake and I instantly opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out to meet his. For nearly 10 minutes the tips of our tongues flicked wildly across each others which caused me to moan excitedly. I have never kissed my fiancé or any of my other boyfriends this way. It was so devilish and naughty. Here I was, just turned 18 dressed in a sinful mesh body suit with tan thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps and a sheer thong on, wildly kissing my fiancés 76 year old grandfather who was impeccably dressed in an expensive business suit

After our naughty kiss he opened the bottle of champaign and made a toast and said slyly as he took in the sight of my long then stocking covered legs then to my hard little brown nipples that shot off of my ultra flat chest, "To my future- very sexy granddaughter, who deserves the absolute best in life."

It was then that I noticed the enormous bulge and length of his cock as it ran along the inseam of his left leg. I nearly died from the shock of seeing this giant bulge run a few inches from his knee!

He then noticed me staring in shock and said almost arrogantly, "You like that big cock….don't you baby. I'm quite sure it's bigger then my pathetic grandsons. Go ahead and play with it baby."

At that moment I knew I had to play with it. After the amazing things I had heard about my fiancés grandfathers cock being so huge and his ability to fuck endlessly, I needed to play with it myself. I looked up at him deviously then put down my champaign glass and began running the tips of my fingers ever so slowly over the massive girth of his monster cock. I could feel the pulsing through his pants then looked up at him and said in a naughty voice,

"Oh baby, not only do I deserve the best, but I also deserve the biggest too…Oh god... its huge baby… soooo fucking huge…I've never felt a cock this big. I've been thinking about this cock all day …It's been driving me crazy baby!"

As I teasingly ran my fingers up and down his seemingly endless shaft, mesmerized by the enormity of it I moaned in a deep lust filled voice,

"Oh baby you're at least 10 times bigger then your pathetic grandson or any other guy I've ever heard about or been with."

As I continued to stroke his massive shaft through his pants I released my tongue and we went back to kissing wildly for about 15 minutes. As I teasingly ran my palm then the tips of my long fingers against the bulging sides of my fiancés grandfathers huge cock I began to think,

'Oh fuck I never imagined his cock was this big-- I wonder what this monster cock is going to feel like in my mouth and in my tiny pussy?'

All I knew is that I couldn't wait to fuck it and to blow it. All I knew is that I had to make love to it even if it killed me! At that moment we arrived at the club. My fiancés grandfather and I didn't break our tongue kiss, instead he began running his hands up my stocking covered legs and said,

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers