Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,261 Followers

"Oh yesss...Very sexy look baby… so naughty for such a young girl."

I'm glad I wore the tan thigh high stockings especially if it added to turning my fiancés 76 year old grandfather on. He then began running his other hand against my distended little nipples.

As we wildly kissed I moaned saying,

"Oh yesssss baby… that feels so good…soooo sexy."

He then commented on my small boyish breast and said,

"I love these little girl tits of yours baby… so small and so sexy."

He then leaned in and began licking each nipple which caused me to groan louder. The kissing with just the tips of our tongues combined with his hands going up and down my stocking covered legs and my hand playing with his mammoth cock was making me delirious. My pussy was going to explode and knew it too. This was the effect he had on every girl. His wealth and power and the fact that he had such an enormous cock would cause every girl to cum uncontrollably.

I could not believe this scene. I could only imagine what the members of my church community would think if they could see me now. Here I was 18 years old, engaged to be married in a few weeks, dressed in a transparent mesh body dress with tan thigh high stockings and a pair of black high heel pumps kissing and playing with the enormous cock of my fiancés 76 year old grandfather- a man almost 60 years older than me!

My groaning caused my fiancés grandfather to say confidently, "Let that tiny pussy cum baby… let it go sexy…Lets get that little teasing pussy of yours nice and wet baby".

He then added assertively, "Yessssss… get it nice and wet…It's got a real big cock to fuck the next two weeks baby!"

The very thought of that 13 inch cock sliding in and out of my tiny pussy caused me to moan, " Ummmmmm yessssss baby. I can't wait to fuck it!"

Oh god that did it! Suddenly I exploded and came just from the way that he was running his hands up my stocking covered legs and licking and sucking my tiny eraser-like aroused nipples through the sheer material of the mesh body suit. I continued to cum for over a minute as our tongues kept flicking wildly. After I came we continued kissing for about ten minutes with the tips of our tongues flicking naughtily against each other. Between our naughty kissing we would take a sip of our champaign then go back to this sinful and immoral play.

He suggested that we go into the club. It was clear that my fiancés grandfather was in no rush to fuck. He knew we had all the time available, since he sent my fiancé out of the country for 2 weeks. He also had the confidence to know I was his to fuck and play with and that it didn't matter that I was his grandsons' fiancé.

TO BE CONTINUED...

shoguy
shoguy
2,261 Followers