Naughty Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,460 Followers

"I have another pair of panties...very special ones, my favorites in fact," I teased hoping it would do the trick. And it did.

"Oh yes...show us, stroke yourself with those for us too," Naughty typed.

Month's past I had actually gone out shopping with my mother, not for groceries that time, but for clothes. She hated driving in bad weather, so had convinced me to go along, driving her myself. I hadn't been too thrilled about going, waiting somewhat impatiently while she tried on new shoes, a couple of dresses and slacks, leading me from store to store inside the mall as she did. We had finally wound up standing there outside a lingerie store. She glanced over into the window, a mannequin standing there, a very sexy pair of black lace panties on her, small little diamond designs running around the waistband. Mom walked over looking even more closely at them.

"You know Kyle, I have never once asked your father to buy me jewelry, or diamonds. But just once...I wish he'd buy me something with diamonds like that, though God help me for saying this now...I'm sort of glad he doesn't."

We had headed home after that. But I had immediately gone back to the store, buying them for her. I'd then had them gift-wrapped, presenting them to her the moment I got home. Thrilled, she had cried, laughed, kissing me delightedly, and then of course immediately ran up stairs in order to try them on.

No. I had never seen her in them, though I knew she had worn them of course on several occasions, usually whenever they went out for the evening, though once again always wondering why. I doubted seriously that dad had ever seen them either knowing mom, as she now always dressed and undressed in the bathroom prior to coming to bed. I could only assume she wore them for herself, and no one else.

I looked at the monitor. Mom and my Aunt once again playing with one another. With their hands in one another's laps, I watched as they tickled one another, touching and purposely rubbing one another's clits. Pink precious little nubbins so hard, so glistening wet as they amused themselves. Each one fingering the other, purposely showing me their wetness, sticking fingers in, and then out...holding up to the monitor so I could see the almost milky white essence of their arousal clinging to one another's fingers.

"Well?" She typed. "We're waiting. Show us your favorite pair of jerk-off panties," she asked.

I reached over, now holding them up.

There was an obvious pause, fingers no longer working, playing, touching.

And then the screen went blank.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,460 Followers
12