Naughty Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,483 Followers

Sure enough...he had. We got a return call an hour later. As it turned out, dad wouldn't be coming home any time soon.

"Well, seeing that we have all the time in the world now to enjoy ourselves, how about we do just that?" My Aunt suggested. "And being as I haven't as yet actually got to enjoy my nephew's prick yet, how about we start off with that. As a matter of fact Darlene, if you wouldn't mind doing to me...what I earlier did to you, I'd rather enjoy feeling what that felt like when I did it."

I of course was all for it. As good as it had felt the first time around...

We spent the next several hours just fucking and sucking one another until we had finally collapsed in a heap, falling asleep together there in the bed. We spent the entire next day doing the same, exhausting one another completely in the process, undisturbed, as at my Aunt's suggestion, we'd also disconnected the phone against any urgent or demanding phone calls.

It was the best two days of my life.

**

Epilogue

Funny what a difference in a year can make. I had indeed graduated and gotten my degree, speeding up the process a little, taking more classes in order to do so, quitting my part-time job so that I could. Mom of course filed for divorce, and got it easily, especially with dad now in jail serving twenty years to life for his crimes. In addition to that, I'd helped to ferret out a lot of his secret holdings, which with the help of more of Aunt Kathy's friends, some being lawyers, we'd managed to get our hands on most if not all of it. Much to my father's dismay of course.

It wasn't long after that that I moved out of my downstairs apartment, and upstairs with mom. And Aunt Kathy too in fact, who soon came over to live with the two of us. We remodeled the downstairs completely. It now has three very cozy, very atmospheric massage rooms. Mom...going back to school herself soon after, getting her license to do massage. With a degree in Business Management, I along with my mother and Aunt started our own business together, where they now work during the day, giving massages. And even I'm in the process of doing so myself now. Aunt Kathy's suggestion, as many female clients had expressed a desire for me to do that.

She had another suggestion too, that mom was at first hesitant to do, though perfectly legitimate of course. Nothing illegal, nor would there ever be when it came to the business. But amazing what something so simple can do, and certainly drew in a lot more clients. Now mom loves it, even though at first she was fairly reluctant to do so. For an extra fifty dollars, they'll give their massages in the nude. Nothing more than that, not ever. But it's been interesting in the number of additional clients we've picked up because of that, not to mention the extra money.

I'm still getting used to giving massages in the nude myself, especially as things have a way of popping up now and then. I do get a lot of nice tips though...so to speak.

But more importantly, the three of us are now enjoying our life living together, sharing a home and a business together, and going to sleep together each and every night.

The only thing that still bothers me to this very day; they never did, and never would tell me...who Naughty Time really was.

Oh, that reminds me. That's what we ended up calling our new business, "Naughty Time Massage," has a nice ring to it don't you think?

(No one under the age of 18 permitted inside without a valid ID and verification of age.)

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,483 Followers
12