Naughty Wife

Story Info
I could tell that Lynn enjoyed having Rob there.
1.6k words
4.05
56.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wardy2u
wardy2u
7 Followers

My beautiful wife Lynn, still naughty

My wife Lynn and I have been together since we were 17, we meet when my brother married her sister but that was a long time ago now. Their marriage didn't last long and both have moved on.

We have had three kids together but have still managed to have a great sex life. Party nights, when Lynn got a bit tipsy always are my favourite. She is the most adventurous on those nights.

Over the last months we have been renovating a beach house Lynn brought, having fallen behind in the work the decision was made to hire a builder to help finish the projects. We hired a local guy in his early 40s, Rob, who turned out to not only be a good builder but a bit of a joker and fun to be around. You could tell Lynn enjoyed having Rob there as I hadn't heard her laugh as much for a while and she happily kept us well fed and watered.

Lynn has always been a bit flirty especially after a drink or two. Despite inviting Rob to have a drink after work he had always declined preferring to go home to his wife and children. However on his last day with us he happily accepted a beer sat down and started amusing us with more of his stories.

After a few drinks all round Lynn put some music on and started to sway in time to the beat, she had always liked to dance, she had a wicked sparkle in her eyes I knew where that normally ended up After a few more drinks she asked me to dance with her and it wasn't long before she was rubbing up and down my leg and grinding into my cock through my pants. As Lynn's dancing brought my cock to life I realised I need to go to the toilet. Upon returning I found Rob had taken my place dancing with Lynn.

I grabbed a beer and sat back in the lounge interested to see what Lynn would do with Rob. They started out dancing normally but it wasn't long before Lynn started dancing closer. She could feel Robs fit builders body and she couldn't help touching and rubbing against it. After a particular raunchy song ended with Lynn bent over shaking her arse, running it up and down over Robs stiffening cock. She looked at me and said " I know you have always wanted to watch me fuck another guy are you up for it tonight?"

I was a bit surprised and mumbled "sure whatever you want "suddenly having second thoughts as soon as I said that."

Lynn asked Rob to get some more drinks and sat in the middle of the couch beside me.

She said to me "Let's just see where this goes no promises."

Rob returned with the drinks and joined us on the couch. Lynn laid back with her head on Robs lap and her legs over me. After a bit of small talk Rob bent over and started kissing Lynn, always one to like kissing she let him give her long passionate kisses. My cock started growing in my jeans as Lynn jumped up and said she was going to change into something more comfortable. She returned wearing some loose fitting satin PJ shorty pants and a white tee shirt obviously without a bra. She only had small breasts but her nipples were dark and responsive when licked and played with.

Lynn resumed her position lying between Rob and me only this time I could see up the inside of her legs and at her lovely trimmed pussy, her lips bare with a little dark hair on her proud mound.

It wasn't long and Rob and Lynn were kissing again but this time Rob had his hand down on Lynn's flat tummy running his fingers over her olive skin. I knew this was turning Lynn on as she slowly started pushing her pussy up to try and meet Robs fingers as they slid down towards her mound, still kissing, Rob slides his hand under her tee shirt feeling each breast playing with her now stiff nipples. He lifted her top up so he could start kissing and licking her nipples Lynn's legs slightly parting giving me an even better view of her pussy which now looked a bit puffed up and slick with wetness.

She got up on her knees getting Rob to stand in front of her. Slowly pulling down his pants out sprang a semi erect cock a couple of inches longer than mine and with a big red head. Lynn took it in one hand feeling the size and strength while pulling the skin back to expose the now engorged big red knob. Rob pushed forward brushing his cock against her mouth. Lynn's tongue started circling around and over the head while still stroking the stiff shaft. She then slid his cock into her mouth sucking the head while pumping up and down on his length.

I leaned forward and ran my hand over her pussy feeling its wetness before sliding a finger into a open willing hole. I think I heard her let out a small moan so slid another finger in, although it's open I can feel her pelvic muscles trying to hold on to my fingers as I slide them in at out of her silky purse.

Lynn has now slid her hand down cupping Robs balls gently massaging them up against the base of his cock making it rock hard as it slides in and out of her mouth. I stand up so I can take my pants off and let my own cock free. Lynn takes the opportunity to take her top and shorts off and lay's back down on the couch open for all to see. Rob moves back over her rubbing her balls over her face as she tries catching them with her tongue before sliding his cock back into her eager mouth. Lynn wraps her hand around the base of Robs cock and starts slapping it against her face sucking it every now and again.

I stand there taking in the view stroking my own cock which is also very stiff and wanting attention.

Rob leans over and slides a finger into Lynn's dripping pussy while slowly fucking her mouth; I can see her pushing her pussy back to meet Robs finger trying to push it deeper into her folds. I am so stiff I just about cum watching them pleasure each other.

Lynn loves a good licking so she rolls on to her back opening her legs wide pulling Robs head around and guiding it towards her slick opening. She moans as he runs his tongue up from her arse over her lips to her clit, which is now peeking out. He does this several times more till he pushes his tongue between her lips opening up her passage.

She pulls me over and easily slips my cock into her mouth encouraging me to start fucking her in time to Robs licks. Lynn starts bucking her hips as Rob alternates between long licks over her clit to pushing his tongue deep into her pussy. I can tell Lynn is about to cum and so am I, as I pull out of her mouth she lets out a long moan grinding her mound into Robs face cumming on Robs tongue.

Before she can recover Rob positions himself between her legs, stiff cock in hand he starts rubbing his big head up and down her lips spreading her juices all over it until she lets out a grasp as he dips just the head into her willing wet hole. He starts teasing her, sliding his knob in and out until she starts moaning "fuck me fuck me" With one big thrust he slides his whole length in deep up to his balls. He just holds it there for a moment before he slides it back out and all the way back in. Lynn pushes her hips up to meet the thrust trying to get in as much of his cock as she can. As Rob slowly starts sliding his cock in and out of Lynn's wet pussy I step back up and put my cock back into Lynn's mouth trying to match Rob's thrusts with my own.

Watching my wife on her back with a big stiff cock sliding ever faster into her wet hole, her pussy lips stretched to fit around his shaft, soon has me ready to cum. I stand back and start stroking my cock as Lynn has her hands on Rob's hips pulling him deep into her.

It too exciting to me and I start shooting my hot cum over her stomach and pussy mound.

As I step back Lynn asks me to do one more thing. After the pleasure she has just given me how could I refuse, she asks me to pull Robs cock out of her pussy just before he cums and to masturbate his cock over her pussy lips till he shoots his load.

I don't know what to say but have no time as Rob starts moaning that he is going to cum.

Without thinking I reach between Lynn's legs and gab Robs cock. Although it feels strange it also feels familiar like my own cock only a bit bigger. I start pumping his, cock wet and sticky with her pussy juice. Lynn arches her back , opening her pussy lips ready to catch Rods hot cum. Rob lets out a groan and stiffens as the first squirts of cum fly out of his cock land on Lynn's breasts. I aim his cock straight at Lynn's open hole, each stroke sending a stream of hot thick cum over her throbbing pussy. There must have been five or six big shots of cum blast her hole as she starts rubbing the cum into and over her clit bring herself to another shuddering climax.

That's not the first time I have seen Lynn with another man but that a different story.

wardy2u
wardy2u
7 Followers