Naughty Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
While hubby is away, she likes to play.
1.6k words
4.05
222.2k
37

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been married for a few years now and we like to do some kinky things to keep things fresh and exciting. She is 40 and has nice large tits.

We discuss various games we like to play to please each other. One of those games is where she likes to be naughty while I am at work. When I say "naughty", I mean she likes to get on the internet and flirt with men. It always makes me horny to watch her flirt with strangers on the net. It seemed like a natural progression to take it to the next level.

I told her she was to feel free about doing whatever she wanted when I was at work. She would occasionally find an interesting man to flirt with and sometimes that would lead to an exchange of pictures.

On once such day, she was chatting with a guy who seemed really nice and she enjoyed his picture. After some playful chat back and forth, he mentioned that he would love to meet us sometime. She said that could be fun but that I was at work and she was home alone. She is a housewife and the kids were in school. He then asked if he could come over for a coffee and chat some more in person.

She was finding this idea fascinating and was wondering if she should really go through with it. After a few minutes of his begging, she decided to go for it. She said she would need an hour to take a shower and get dressed. He then mentioned that he had a friend he could bring if she was interested. He was a co-worker and sent her his picture. The man had a very large cock and was nice looking so she said "sure" why not?

She then gave him our home address and quickly jumped in the shower. She knew that I would not be upset with her as we had discussed this several times and I just wanted her to have fun. Break up the boredom of being home all day. I told her that if she ever did anything like this, I wanted to hear every detail when I returned home from work.

After her shower, she put on a pair of black thigh highs, and red push up bra and red top that is very low cut. She chose a black mini skirt and no panties. She wore the skirt up high so that the tops of her stockings would show when she moved around a bit.

Exactly one hour later, there was a knock at the door. She met her two strangers at the door. She quickly invited them in and they both gave her a big smile. They seemed very pleased with her outfit. They all sat in the living room, her in the middle and chatted a bit. She then offered them a glass of pop and offered to show them our home. She saved our bedroom for last.

As they were taking the tour, she led them down to the basement where we have a new pool table. She wanted them to see it. Then she led them back upstairs and since they were behind her, they could see up the back of her very short skirt. She hear one of them say "oh my God", she figured they noticed she did not have any panties on. At the top of the stairs, she looked down and seen that they both had very large bulges in their pants.

At that point, she reached out with each hand to get a better idea on how big and hard they were. They both moaned in ecstasy. She apologized for getting them both so excited. They said no apologies were needed and appreciated her sexy attire. She then asked what we should all do about that? She could not send them on their way in that manner.

She found herself leading them to our bedroom. As they arrived in the bedroom, she once again reached for their very prominent bulges. First she unzipped one and took out a very nice looking cock. About 7 inches long, nice and thick. She knew from the pictures that this one would be the smaller of the two. She then unzipped the other mans pants and took out his very large cock. She asked how big it was and he said it was 9 inches long and very very thick.

They both reached for her and helped her pull off her red top to see that beautiful red bra she was wearing. Her mind was now racing, wondering what I would say, what I would think. She knew she wanted to feel them both and was dripping with anticipation. She readily threw caution to the wind and told one of them to help her out of her bra. Her nipples were now very hard and sticking right out. She then laid down on the bed, in the middle and told them to finish getting undressed.

They were both naked in no time. As they then crawled into the bed, one on each side, they each took one of her 38D's in their mouths and starting sucking them. This drove her crazy with lust. The feel of two hungry mouths sucking both of her tits at the same time. She reached down and took a hard throbbing cock in each hand. After a few minutes of sucking her tits, one man moved down to eat her sweet pussy. He was eating her like crazy. The other then positioned himself so she could suck his big cock. This was the big thick one and she had a hard time getting it past her lips. No sooner had she got that big cock in her mouth, she let out an earth shattering orgasm. The man eating her pussy was very very good!

She then told the man eating her she wanted him to fuck her right now. He climbed on starting filling her up and pounding that sweet pussy. The other man indicated he was about to cum and she took him out of her mouth just in time to see him squirt all over her face and her pillow. At the sight of seeing his friend cum all over my wife's face he then exploded inside her.

After a few minutes of rest and small talk, the man that fucked her was lying on his back. She got up on her knees and starting to suck his cock back to life. Then the big cocked stranger moved behind her doggy style and starting ramming that big cock of his deep in her pussy. She was already wet and had the other mans cum dripping down her legs, so he entered her without too much problem.

Feeling that big cock deep in her as she was sucking the other man, she had 3 more orgasms and at then both men came at once. Again she managed just in time to take the cock out of her mouth to watch it squirt. She doesn't like the taste of cum and truly loves watching the cum shooting out.

They asked her if they could smoke and she said yes and went to get them an ashtray. She allowed them to smoke in our bedroom, which is something I never do!! She does not smoke so I don't like to smell up the room.

After they finished their smokes, the both got up and left. She lay there for a moment pondering how good she felt and was a bit worried as to how I would feel about the situation. She then got up and took a hot shower.

She then called me at the office to tell me she was very very naughty today and she was sorry. She would tell me all about her morning when I got home. My mind was racing, my heart was pounding. It was driving me crazy wondering what she had done. I got a raging hard-on and I had to go to the restroom to jerk off. I was so excited thinking about what she may have done. After about and hour of trying to work and my mind keep wondering about what my little naughty wife had done, I had to go back to the rest room and take care of that bulge in my pants. I could hardly wait to get home.

I thought 4 o'clock would never come. But it did and I went home as quickly as I could. I greeted her with a big smile and open arms. She was smiling and could barely contain herself. The kids were home from school but were in the basement playing pool. She then said she wanted to "show" me something. She took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom. Everything appeared to be in order I thought. Wondering what she was going to show me, I had a puzzled look when she then pointed to the ashtray. I looked at it and saw two different cigarette butts in it. I thought she maybe had some girlfriends over and let them smoke in our room. I made a comment about it looking like she had company and that is when she pulled back the bed spread to show me the dried cum all over.

My cock grew immediately. I was so horny wondering what had happened. She then proceeded to tell me about her threesome with two strange men. I told her I had to fuck her right then and there, and stripped her down to nothing and then did the same myself. She now had a very big smile, knowing that she had excited me beyond belief. I starting fucking her and she just kept telling me all of the intimate details on how she had fucked and sucked two big cocks today.

What a fantastic wife.