Naughty Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
She seduces the phone man.
1.8k words
4.33
96.2k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all of you who read our first 2 stories, and thanks for the feedback.

This is being written by me, Debbie. My husband wrote the first two stories telling you of my previous adventures and I wanted to relate this story to you myself.

We recently had a bad weather day with very high winds and unfortunately our phone line came down and fell into our back yard. We still had service but the line needed to be picked up and re-attached to our home. I called the local phone company and they said a service man would be out the next day to make the needed repairs.

The next morning, the phone man arrived around 11:00 am as promised. I took him to the back yard to show him where the line had fallen and he said he would have me fixed up in no time. I took notice that he was about 35 and nice looking.

As he climbed the pole out back, I was watching him from our bedroom window. For some strange reason, I started thinking how horny it was making me watch him climb that pole. While he was out back, I took a minute to freshen my makeup and I put on a tighter t-shirt. My mind was racing thinking about what I might do. I have rather large breasts and a tight t-shirt really accentuates them.

I had no sooner finished my makeup and put on the different shirt when he knocked at the back door to tell me he needed to come inside to check out the line. I led him to the basement where the line enters the house and he proceeded to hook up some type of meter to the lines. He was standing on a small step stool and seemed to be having a hard time holding the meter, and the flash light, and still be able to do whatever it was he was doing. I just flashed him a big smile and asked him if he needed me to "hold" anything for him. He smiled and said no but thanked me anyway.

The line was working fine and he said the he wanted to check our our second phone line. He asked if that line was used for our computer and I said yes it was. He then said he would check out that line too since he was here and all. I said ok and he told me to go ahead and log on. When I did, he noticed our aol screen name of not2kinky and laughed and asked me what was up with that screen name. I told him that we had fun with the name and that we liked to play around a bit as a couple. I also informed him that my husband on occaision likes for me to be "naughty".

He asked me what that meant and I once again flashed him a big sexy smile and told him that my husband enjoys me flirting with strange men. He said, "you're kidding" aren't you? I assured him I was not and that my hubby encourages me to to fool around when he is at work. He then said that the phone line was in working order and I then logged off.

We went back upstairs and he had a strange look on his face then asked me again if what I had just told him was true. I assured him it was. He just smiled at me and said wow! He carried his tool box out to the truck and came back for the rest of his tools, meter, etc. when I noticed he now had a very prominent buldge in his jeans.

I opened the door for him to come back in and told him he appeared to be pre-occupied. He told me he had been thinking about the things I had told him. I stood very close to him and reached down to feel his hard cock through his jeans. I said it must have gotten him excited and that he had a nice bulge as I continuted to smile at him while rubbing his hard cock. He then reached out and started feeling my breasts. He said he would love to play with me but that he did not want to get fired. I asked him if he was done with our phone line and he said yes. So, I said, well then, you are "off the clock". I then reached for the buckle on his tool belt to take if off. Tool belts turn me on for some reason.

He allowed me to remove the tool belt and drop it to the floor. I then took his hand and led him to our family room, away from the still open front door. I then proceeded to undo his belt and I unzipped his pants. I pulled down his jeans and boxers to reveal a nice average size cock. I then pushed him onto our sofa, and he pulled off my t-shirt and then my bra. I removed my sweat pants and this left me with my panties and socks and shoes still on. I then proceeded to suck his throbbing cock. I took him deep into my mouth for about 10 strokes when he said he was going to cum. I took his cock out of my mouth and stroked him a few more times while he pulled up his shirt. He then shot a huge load of cum onto his chest and belly. I know it would make for a better story if I said I swallowed his cum but I just don't care for the taste of it.

He told me how good my mouth felt and that he wanted to fuck me too and asked if that would be ok. I said I would love to fuck him.

He then went to the bath room which was right down the hall and wiped off his chest and belly with one of my good hand towels. A hand towel that is normally not used, but rather for decoration. He came back into the family room and kissed me deeply while playing with my bare breasts. My nipples were very hard. He then layed my down on the floor, pulled off my panties and then got undressed himself. He then kissed me some more and started sucking my very hard nipples. I was moaning and was now very very wet with excitement. I wanted him so bad. He looked at my pussy and said he had never been with a woman who was shaved before. I asked him if he liked it and he said yes. I then looked up at him and told him to fuck me now!!! He did not waste any time. I was so wet, he entered me easily. While he was fucking me, his cell phone rang,....he answered it and it turned out to be his wife. He told her he was rather busy with a customer right now and that he would have to call her back. He then took a few more strokes into my steaming pussy and shot his hot load deep inside me. He then got up, wiped himself off again with my hand towel. I wiped myself off too. I asked him if he wanted to shower but he said no, and that he would when he got home. I then walked him to the door and said goodbye. He smiled and raised his hands to the sky and yelled that it was a great day. I then told him to come back sometime with a co-worker if he liked. He said he would like that.

I thought to myself, I can't believe I just fucked the phone man! I smiled then immediately called my husband at work to tell him what I had done. I called him at the office and told him he would not believe what I had just done. He laughed and said what did you do now??? I told him I was sorry, but that I was very naughty. He then asked me how so. I told him " I JUST FUCKED THE PHONE MAN!! He did not believe me at first. He was laughing and carrying on. I then gave him every intimate detail of how I seduced him and sucked his cock and everything. He still thought I was joking. I said damn, I knew I should have called you while he was still here. I then told him to check out the hand towel when he got home.

Then he would believe me. He said my story had made him very hard. He had to jack off at work in order to get any work done. He ended up jacking off twice at work just to get his hard on to stay down. He ended up leaving work about a half hour early and I gave him a big smile as he came in the house. I proceeded to take him to our bedroom where I had put the hand towel. He could feel the cum crusted towel and then got so horny he had to fuck me right then and there.

What a day I had. He loves for me to fuck strangers. I must admit, I enjoy it too. We keep our marriage exciting. My husband just loves these surprises. He told me not to call him at work to tell him, but rather wait until he gets home. Then I am to tell him how naughty I was. He wants "proof" that I was naughty. Like the time I purposely left the cum on my pillow case and sheets when I had those two firemen over.

I have another event I am trying to set up that involves a close friend of ours and his poker club. My husband wants this very badly. I must admit I am more than curious about it. My husband wants our friend to have his buddies play their poker game at our home some night. Will give you all the details if and when that ever happens. I am presently chatting with another guy who wants to come over and take care of me when my husband is at work. This guy has a digital camera and said he would take pictures if I would like him to. Now that would be proof! I'd love to see my husband's face when I show him those!!

We enjoy your comments and how these stories turn you couples on. I swear every story that we write will be true and actual events. Would you women out there enjoy a smiliar relationship with your husband? And you hubbies out there, would you enjoy your wife being as naughty as I am?

I know this activity of mine really excites him and he makes me feel so special afterwards. This last time with the phone man, he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a lovely card. What more could a woman want?