Naughty Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A trip to the porno theatre.
1.1k words
4.32
154.2k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story just like all the others are true, but this one occurred some months back. We were not sure if it was hot enough to write about, but thinking about that evening again, we have decided it just might be.

We have one theatre in town that has porno movies and for a lack of anything else to do, on a whim, we decided to go. There is a web site on yahoo that has members chatting about their experiences at the Westwood Movie theatre. It was after reading about some of those experiences, we decided it might be kinda fun.

Deb wore a beige clingy top with no bra, something she RARELY does. Those 38d's were looking very nice through that clingy top and was very apparent she was braless. She also wore a short skirt and no stockings or panty hose. She was bare legged on this particular evening.

We arrived and went inside, it was very dark as we entered and had to stand just inside to let our eyes get accustomed to the dim lighting. After 3 or 4 minutes, we could see well enough to find a seat somewhere in the middle of the theatre.

Shortly after taking our seats, we soon discovered Deb was the only female in the place and of course we were the only couple. Now I would be the first to admit, this place was very seedy but yet had a certain element of excitement to it. It was even more exciting to know that Deb was the only woman in the place.

After about 10 minutes or so, several of the men got up and moved to sit as close to us as possible. Deb started to get a bit nervous at being completely surrounded by all of these strange men. I assured her it would be ok.

She calmed down a bit and we watched some of the movie and I slowly started playing with her thigh. Ever so slowly I would inch my hand up to her pussy and was excited now knowing she did not wear panties. I had a hard on and she stared rubbing it through my shorts.

After a few minutes of this playful touching of each other, I told Deb I was going to unbutton her blouse! She said nothing but continued to rub my raging hard on and watch the movie. At this point, visibilty is quite good with the light coming from the screen. We could see that all of the men were more interested in watching us than the movie.

I would say that about 20 minutes or so had passed when out of the clear blue, Deb turned to me and whispered in my hear...." I thought you were going to unbutton my blouse" I was shocked to hear that she actually wanted me to do that. Well, it didn't take me but a minute to get that blouse unbuttoned. I then spread the blouse wide open so both of her big tits were on display.

Then, the comments started coming from the others sitting all around us. Everyone was telling Deb what great looking tits she had. She smiled and thanked them. I started sucking the tit that was closest to me. Her nipples were very hard at having all these men being able to see them.

At this point, I moved my hand all the way up her legs to her now very moist pussy. In doing so, she spread her legs so the men that were closest to us could see her pussy. Several of the men now had taken out their cocks, all of them hard. This included the man sitting on Deb's other side.

I noticed the man sitting next to her say something to her but I could not hear what he said. She then whispered to me that he had asked her to hold his cock. She said, what should I do? I said, feel his cock if you want to, it's up to you. She asked me to take mine out which I immediately did. The next thing I know, she has her right hand holding my cock and is jacking off the other guy with her left hand.

The men behind us and and front of us all stood up with their hard cocks on display for Deb to see. I just looked at her beautiful face and told her I loved her and gave her a big kiss. At that very moment, she never looked more beautiful.

My wife was surrounded by at least 15 guys, all with their cocks out and stroking themselves, telling her how pretty she was. I reached down to feel her pussy and discovered that there were alreay at least 4 hands down there feeling her, one guy was very close to making her cum. I could hear how wet she was and her heavy breathing. It was like the only two sounds in the theatre. One guy then got directly in front of her and asked if he could fuck her right then and there. She smiled and said no. His cock was right in front of her. The guy to her left had cum and got up to clean himself and was replaced by another guy very quickly.

The guy jacking off that was right in front of her asked her if he could cum on her tits. Amazingly, she said yes. She told him she loves to watch a man cum, which she truly does. It didn't take long for him to cum and she had a tremendous orgasm when he did as she was being fingered by some hand that came from nowhere.

Shortly, several other men, probably around 6 or so shot their hot loads on Debs tits and neck and in her hair. She was moaning very loudly while having that tremendous orgasm. She was pretty much covered with cum at this point. The nice looking man that was standing directly in front of her offered to get some paper towels, which Deb quickly accepted. He brought back a handful and she started wiping off all of the cum. After a few minutes of doing this, and it did take awhile because other men would position themselves closer so they could cum on her too, she finally got herself pretty much dry. She whispered into my ear that I should look for that first guy, because we could take him home, she wanted to fuck him.

I did not get up as I did not wish to leave her alone with all these strange men. I could not find him, so we left and when we got home, she took a long hot shower and we then fucked like rabbits. We were both so very horny recounting the things that had just happened.

We have not gone back because we have read that the management now prefers gay men to couples as their client base. Too bad, what an erotic evening that was.