Naughty Young Asian Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! Please..." you begged them not to do this to you.

"Well, there's a way..." the first guy said with a broad, even more devilish smile on his face. Before you could say anything, the other two guys grabbed you with their strong muscular arms and threw you on top of your bed, while removing the towel from your body at the same time. Completely nude in front of these three guys, your heart pounded at a very rapid pace, you quivered out of fear and closed your eyes, not wanting to realize what was about to happen.

But the guys did not waste a minute, maybe they sensed how little time they had before your boyfriend or someone else would arrive. The two strong guys held your arms and upper body firmly down while guy number one fetched your barely black pantyhose and heels from underneath the chair and told you to put them on. You were surprised about that request but had no choice but to comply. The guy wanted you to do a perfect job with it and straighten it out all the way so that it was a perfect fit on your legs, crotch, and butt. Still, he wanted you to be as speedy with that as possible, finally putting on your black heels. He asked you to spread your legs as wide as you could, exposing your shaven sex right in front of his eyes and placing your heels to the right and left of him onto the end of the bed. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his massive 10" boner that was already wet on his tip with lots of pre-cum, then he massaged his cock against your heels, all over your legs, and then against your pussy lips thru the soft fabric of your pantyhose. The other two guys were watching and taking pics and videos of all the action at the same time. They also massaged your breasts and nipples to bring you from your state of fear into a state of arousal and wanton.

Finally, all of these stimulations by these three older fellows took their toll on your fear and resistance and you became more and more aroused about being in this precarious and helpless situation. The first guy then took your knees to place them closer to each other, then pulled down your pantyhose just above your knees, exposing your wet pussy that wanted his meat so much. And meat you did get, from all three of them who in turn fucked you as hard as they could, everyone for several minutes, until you succumbed in a mix of pain and pleasure and orgasmed just after they had all finished and shot their loads of cum all over your hair, face, breasts, belly, crotch area, thighs, pantyhose and heels. As quickly as they had entered, they disappeared. You lay on the bed, exhilarated, still exhausted, and also disturbed and confused. At that moment, your cell phone rang. It was your boyfriend...

---***---

[My reply:]

I couldn't resist the urge to check my personal email in the office and once again, I'm caught off-guard by your quick response. Reading through your reply had me semi-consciously slipping my left hand discreetly underneath my skirt and massaging myself thru the sheer nylon fabric of the tan-colored pantyhose I'm wearing right now.

But this time, it didn't take long before I really lost complete control of myself and came in my pantyhose. It was so intense and powerful I was literally shuddering hard while attempting my best to keep this as silent as I could... the feeling was like "pissing" in my pantyhose... streams and streams of juices kept squirting and flowing out that I lost track of how long it lasted.

When the orgasms finally came to a stop, I had wetted the whole pantyhose with my juices and the nylon fabric was sticking to my skin. My skirt? Well... that's a goner too... and that explains why I'm still in the office at this late hour hoping my skirt will dry a little...

---***---

[Dan's reply:]

A couple of hours later, you awoke from someone touching your shoulders with firm strong hands.

"Working late today, Miss?" a male voice sounded right behind you and you tried to compose yourself as fast as you could, totally startled and being taken out of a deep sleep. It was one of your company's security guards; you had in fact seen him before on other occasions where you had to work late hours for a project with a tight deadline.

Meanwhile, the guard walked around your chair and said hello to you with a friendly smile. You were still not completely there yet and tried to say something nice and friendly to him but it was not complete sentences that came out of your mouth. Looking ahead at your computer screen, you realized that it still showed the web browser with a pantyhose bondage story on Literotica you had read just before you fell asleep.

'Oh darn! I hope he's not checking out the screen...' But, well, he did and you blushed all over your face realizing that you were caught, again, right there in your office.

"Interesting project you're working on, Miss," the guardsman said with a tone of sarcasm in his voice. "I wonder if I may assist you there a little bit?"

You got butterflies in your stomach and wished neither he nor you were here at this moment and it would all turn out to be part of a scary dream. But the security guard continued to talk to you and explained that you could be assured he wouldn't mention the incident to anyone. Well, yes, if you'd agree to "assist" him a little bit. With that, he placed himself on your desk and unzipped his pants, taking out his cock from his underwear and with his eyes clearly indicating to you what he was expecting. You were upset about the whole situation and fearful of its consequences if you wouldn't comply with him. Maybe a blow job was all he was looking for? What's my choice?

He grabbed your head firmly with both of his hands and brought it closer to his cock which slowly started to gain in size in anticipation.

"Take it in! Suck my dick real hard!" he commanded and reluctantly and bashfully you took his penis into your hands and led it to your mouth until your lips touched its head. You heard him moan and sigh as you started to kiss his manhood and then slowly inserted it all the way into your mouth, tasting its lightly salty and male musky flavor that was more of a turn-on than anything else. As you played with his cock using your skilled tongue and applied sucking motions to it, his rod grew larger and harder and filled your mouth completely so you had to pay attention not to choke on it. You heard him moaning and groaning more loudly and noticed pre-cum emanating from his cock's head, you started to suck it more firmly and used your hands and fingers to massage his shaft and his balls. He grabbed your head and hair with even more force, pulling on your hair until it hurt and forced your mouth and head even more strongly on his throbbing manhood. He now took more of his own initiative and moved his pelvis back and forth, fucking your mouth that held and sucked his boner even so tightly. As his pushing grew stronger and more intense and his moaning louder still, you felt his cock enlarged even more and knew he'd cum any moment.

"You're gonna swallow it all, little bitch!" he shouted and simultaneously exploded full force at the back of your mouth, pumping more than a dozen of juicy cum loads deep inside your throat so you had to swallow in rapid succession, so not to choke on the gooey cum of this security guard.

When it was all over, he withdrew and used your top to clean off his dick from the remaining cum and your saliva. You noticed a happy and relieved expression on his face and hoped that would be the end of it and he would let you go home. But he was not done, as he pulled out a pair of hand-cuffs from his pants, took both of your arms, moved them behind your back and cuffed your wrists with the scary cold metal device.

"You're not going anywhere, Miss," he said, almost triumphantly, "and there's more I want you to do for me, you little shameless slut!"

He grabbed your body with his strong arms rather roughly and placed you on the floor, making you kneel in front of him and resting your butt on your high heels.

"Hmmm, your skirt seems a bit wet, Miss," he noticed. "I think I'm gonna take it off, you may need a fresh one anyways," and he smiled diabolically.

He got your skirt -- still a bit wet from your pussy juices from your orgasms earlier that night -- off your body in a matter of seconds, exposing your legs in pantyhose right in front of his eyes. Now he noticed that your pantyhose also had some wet spots and some of them had halfway dried or almost completely dried. He had a good guess where it was coming from but didn't mention it. Rather, he started to caress your pantyhose-encased legs with his strong hands, starting with your calves, knees, thighs and finally playing gently with your pussy lips and clitoris. Despite of your fear and apprehension you could not help but starting to enjoy it; after all, he was an attractive young guy, very athletic, strong, and must have a lot of experience in how to make women as horny and aroused as it could be, judging from the way he teased and pleasured your most sensitive areas.

He needed to see more of your body and took off your top, too, letting it rest on your arms behind your back, then unclasping your bra, so now all of your upper body was exposed to him, as well. Your hands were still cuffed firmly behind your back and you felt as helpless as ever, as he started to explore your tits with his skillful tongue and fingers, making sure to suck on the nipples with just the right amount of firmness and slightly biting them, making you go almost crazy over it.

He than told you to lift your butt up and to rest your head on your chair, your long black hair falling down on each side, ahead of your shoulders. The guard approached you from behind and went on with more of his pantyhose teases and caresses, including kissing and sucking the back of your knees, your thighs and pantyhose-encased butt all over the place. As he got closer to your butt crack, you already sensed what he would be up for now, and sure enough, he did an extensive massage of your anal area and in particular your rosebud. Gently using one, then two fingers lubricated with his saliva he entered your back door, still covered in your tan pantyhose. He slowly started to butt fuck you with two fingers and you experienced both pain and pleasure at the same time, craving for feeling all of his hard cock deep inside your ass. Finally, after many minutes of fingerfucking your anus, he pulled down your pantyhose just a bit below your butt, grabbed your ass cheeks, firmly, then held onto your hips, and slowly inserted his large steel rod into your ass. He knew it would be painful for you, so he took his time, taking it one quarter of an inch forward, resting a while, then moving it another measure. He held onto your firm breasts, squeezed them, played with your nipples, and meanwhile your pussy juices streamed out of your lusthole in sexual arousal. Finally, he pushed his hard boner all the way into your ass, you sighed and moaned briefly, lust overtaking pain, and as he shoved it deep inside, then pulled it out again, and wound up in a rhythmic ass fucking, you almost were at the verge of climaxing. He must have sensed it, because he moved his right hand from your right tit to your pussy and massaged your wet and enlarged lips and then your erect clit in circular motion, pressing it just right, until you cried out loud and came in another huge wave of multiple orgasmic contractions, with more pussy juices ejaculating out of your vagina. The guardsman could not hold it back himself any longer, either, and came a second time, inside your ass for several shots first, then unloading more than ten shots of jisms on your butt, pantyhose-encased thighs and calves.

He cleaned himself up, again using your top that was still on your arms behind your back, got himself ready and then quietly left your office area. You cursed him and the world for being left alone, helpless and handcuffed, nude, your ass and pussy exposed, just with your pantyhose and heels. Your tan pantyhose was still pulled down below your crotch and slimy white male cum was slowly dripping and soaking all over your top, ass and legs, drenching your pantyhose...

12