Naval Maneuvers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter you big baby? Afraid of a little spider? She won't hurt you, unless you move of course," Toni left her spider to wander and walked behind Derek again. She didn't have the heart to tell Derek that Camille was just a harmless Wolf spider.

Derek was trying very hard to be calm, but the spider had just walked up his shaft, and was now on his belly and starting towards his head. He had broken into a nervous sweat and was twitching uncontrollably.

"Camille, are you bugging Derek? Let's put you back," Toni deftly scooped up her pet and returned her to her box. "Get it? Bugging? It's funny, you should laugh."

Derek was breathless from his ordeal, and was very frankly quite through. He would like to leave now.

"I said laugh!" SMACK

Derek's face twisted sideways with the force of Toni's thunder slap. He tried to see the humor in this situation, but all he could manage was a shaking sob.

"Pathetic," Toni sneered. "What am I going to do with you?" She tapped her finger thoughtfully on her lips as she backed away to think. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Wait, I know..." Toni's left hand reached behind her back. In a split second her arm was extended, and a bright flash of cold steel appeared to slice the air in front of Derek.

But across his muscular chest, a bloody gash appeared. Derek didn't have time to react, and sat motionless as Toni sat on his lap.

"You know sweetie," she poised the knife under the wound and cut downwards, "I really can't figure out why you would want to leave me."

As Toni cut, Derek sucked up the pain and returned it to her in a heated stare. Their eyes never met because Toni was intent on the task at hand. She was grinding her clit along the under side of Derek's solid cock, and rode him harder through the rest of the carnage.

She slowly carved a circle next to the vertical line, "I mean, don't we have fun?" Her face twisted slightly as she made several more strategic incisions, until it looked as though she was finished.

"Whew! All this slashing is making me hungry." She climbed off of Derek's lap and went behind him again. She returned holding her knife, and a lemon. With the skill of a SEAL, Toni sliced the lemon cleanly in half and returned her knife to it's sheath.

Toni brought one of the halves to her lips and licked the juicy fruit. Her face puckered slightly before she took a nibble at the pulp.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? Would you like some?" She held the lemon to Derek's taped mouth, then squeezed the acidic juice onto his chest.

Derek jumped and screamed and fought his bonds as the burning fury in his chest became excruciating..

"Ooops, sorry." Toni finished squeezing the lemon, and left Derek breathing heavily and still twitching. She returned a moment later with a cigarette and a lighter.

She gave Derek a cold glance as she put the cigarette into her mouth. With a flick of her wrist and the snap of a finger, the Zippo was aflame and lighting her smoke. She blew the first drag into Derek's face, making him wish he could cough.

"So I guess we're through now, if that's how you want it. No hard feelings babe?"

Derek shook his head enthusiastically, hoping it might save his neck.

"Good, because I really hate smoking." Toni surveyed her bloody name on his chest, and extinguished her cigarette over the "i" with a burning sizzle and a blood curdling scream.

"Now we're finished."

It was the end of the day and Stacy just left, leaving Toni to finish some last minute reports. Just as she was wrapping things up, Captain Hartford stormed into the office and pointed at her.

"Petty Officer Burke," Jack shifted his finger to Adam's office, "Now!" He entered and slammed the door behind him.

Toni frowned, shrugged to no one, and followed him into the office. When she closed the door and turned around to face the Captain, she was greeted with a gun aimed point blank at her face.

"Do you recognize this weapon, Petty Officer Burke?" Jack aimed the deadly weapon between Toni's eyes.

"Yes sir, it's an officer issue .45 automatic, sir," Toni spoke with utter cool.

"Good girl. But more exactly it is Lieutenant Commander Adam Griffin's .45 automatic. Or it was, before he used it to blow his brains against his bedroom wall." He pulled the slide back to load the chamber.

"What?" Toni stared dumbly at Jack. This was just for fun, no one was supposed to get killed. She actually felt sorry for the guy.

"I was there, helping him move when his wife opened the mail. Shortly after I heard her slam the door, I heard the gun shot. As far as I'm concerned, you pulled the trigger," Jack gritted his teeth behind tightly pressed lips.

Toni took a step towards him.

"Don't move. I said don't move!" Jack steadied himself as Toni pursed her lips together and kissed the cold muzzle of the gun.

She opened her mouth and gave it a deeper kiss. Tipping her head to the side, she allowed more of the deadly weapon past her lips. Toni gazed deeply into Jack's eyes as she sucked on more gun, humming and lightly stroking the metal with a delicate touch.

Jack's hand started to tremble. He should blow her fucking head off, but... some sinister unseen force compelled him not to.

Toni slid her mouth off of the muzzle and slowly turned around. She whispered as she backed into him and ground her ass into his groin, "Would you like to be my first backdoor man, Jack?"

Jack was stunned. He still had his gun, but he was powerless to use it. Adam warned him about Toni and her tricks, but he never suspected she would have the balls she had. Something inside him snapped. Against all better judgement he put his gun down on the desk.

"I love it when a man takes me. Take me Jack, please take me," Toni seethed as she took his hands and brought them to her breasts. She felt him harden immediately.

He was in it now, and there was no turning back. Jack squeezed her tits savagely and pumped his solid cock between Toni's tight ass cheeks.

"Yeah, that's it...," Toni cooed.

Jack forcibly maneuvered Toni to the desk and bent her over. His hands slid down to the hem of her dress, lifted it up, and pulled her panty hose down to her knees. He unzipped his pants with little hesitation and reached inside to pull out his engorged manhood.

Toni felt her ass being spread apart by two very strong hands, then she heard the loud vulgar sound of spit being collected from the back of his throat.

With a short powerful breath, Toni's asshole was coated with spit. He aimed his cock, and pushed forward with little regard for her comfort.

Toni grimaced in pain. Stacy likes this? Ouch! "Yeah, take me baby..." Toni egged Jack on with luscious entreaties.

Jack snorted and plowed deeper into Toni's virgin ass. Pulling out a little, then stuffing more in, Jack soon worked himself to a determined pace. He grabbed Toni's shoulders and pulled himself deeper into her.

Toni was in severe discomfort, and tried to remember everything Stacy had mentioned about anal sex. That's it! Toni slid her right hand between her legs and located her clit. She was immediately rewarded with pulsing tingles.

"Oh God yes! Fuck my ass, yeah!" Toni had moved from pain to ecstasy in moments, and was closing in on a ground quaking orgasm.

Jack powered his missile harder and faster into Toni's tight hole, building to his own imminent climax. He felt his scalp tingle and his balls surge as he howled, "Fuck! Oh, oh, oh... yeah!"

Toni felt wave after wave coat her bowels as her orgasm washed through her body. Goose bumps and shivers left her panting and moaning. She felt Jack slow down and exit her burning ass.

"That was incredible! No one has ever made me feel that way before," Toni kissed Jack with burning passion.

"Sir? Something just came for you." Toni entered the office with a manilla envelope.

"What is it Burke, I'm busy." Jack didn't even look up from his paper work.

"I believe it's pictures of a gun pointed at my head, and my subsequent anal rape, sir." Toni handed the envelope to Captain Hartford.

"What... but I... how did you...?" Jack stammered as he quickly flipped through the pictures.

"Never mind how I got them. Just believe that now, I got you." Toni leaned against his desk and glowered.

"You asked me to do that!"

"The pictures tell a different story."

"You said you loved it."

"That's funny, I could swear it was the most unpleasant experience of my life."

"You bitch!" Jack's face was beet red as he stood up and faced Toni head on.

Toni smiled wickedly, "Watch what you say. I may not want to play with you anymore, and you don't want that."

To be continued...

12