Navy Blue

Story Info
A schoolgirl meets a school legend.
1.7k words
2.61
175.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally McMichael was sitting in the back row half asleep, the affect of listening to Billy Goats, a high school, legend twenty-two years ago, babble on and on about his boring life. He talked about his playing days Upover High, his great football career and his baseball career and his tracking career. He went to deep conversation about drug abuse and how he could have been more the auto repair guy if he would never gotten involved with cocaine. The guy went from legend to after school special in a span of twenty-two years, unbelievable and boring as hell to listen too.

Sally was eighteen years and hadn't attended a class in three days. She supposed the good Lord was punishing by sending Billy Goats to class the day she finally decided to show up. She was an eighteen year old girl tired of wasting her life in school because she knew she would never get out of it. She was an eighteen year old sophomore who got ten credits in four years of schooling. The only thing she had to show for her four wasted years was a navy blue skirt and a white dress up shirt witch was the school uniform. Oh, and black dress up shoes and million pairs of awful looking navy blue socks. Sally learned to love the uniform she hadn't so much four years ago. She even wears it when there is no school. She thinks it makes her look sexier then most girls who wear next to nothing on the weekends.

She wasn't wearing any panties under her navy blue skirt, nor was she wearing a bra under her white dress up shirt. The fabric of these shirts have always made her nipples hard and she liked it like that. All the guys who sat close to her could see her red nipples sticking out of the shirt, and sometimes, on days the teacher in front wasn't paying attention, she would unbutton her shirt and give the guys a better look. She loved to show off her body. And Sally loved to be satisfied. Every now and then she would stick her pen or pencil inside her, just so she could feel the pleasure she yearned for during a long school day.

When Billy Goats was done talking the bell rang. The boring bastard wasted an entire class period, fifty minutes talking about his pathetic life. It was finally over though. Off to lunch and then one more class and then there was home and evening of sex and fun.

She opened her locker and tossed her books inside and slammed it shut. The school's air conditioner was broken so it was blazing hot. Outside Spring felt like Summer. It was ninety-three degrees. The week had been unusually hot. The grass and the flowers were fighting against the heat in losing. Inside the school Sally was fighting off a desire to go home and she was also losing. Her friends never came to school, most of them were in their early or mid-twenties. Her sex partners were also around that age. No little high school boys for Sally, she wanted the real deal. And it least one or two gave it to her every night.

The thought of sex made it a lost battle. Sally was going home, driving to her friend Karen's home and together they were going to find a couple of lucky men. She strolled out the front door, passed the security guard who just looked the other way as she left. She had payed him off the only way she knew. She went to his house, got her knees, and ever since the security guard had just looked the other way.

The temperature was cooler to her delight. It felt about seventy out here, and the clouds were getting. She felt it would rain soon. And rain it did. It began to pour by the time she was block from the school. Her shirt was now sticking to her chest, her breasts could be seen clearly through the wet fabric, but Sally didn't care one bit. She was getting cold walking in this rain. She had to find some safety.

She looked at all the houses on this block. She didn't recognize a single one. She didn't want to going knocking on the doors of stranger's home with her breasts revealed the way they were. This was some kind of bind. Her black hair was getting mangled. She couldn't keep her eyes open longer than a few moments.

Then she heard a loud noise a few feet from her. She listened carefully as she walked and heard it again. It was car horn, beeping for her. Maybe she was saved. She turned around and saw a brown van. She could barely see the driver, but she saw well enough to know that he was offering her ride. She walked through a lawn of grass and mad and made it to the van. She opened the door and got in.

The van smelled like beer and exhaust. It was an old van. The seats were all torn up and there was no radio.

"Thanks, I was getting soaked."

"No problem," a man said. She got a good look at the guy and recognized him immediately. It was Billy Goats. "I was honored to help."

He was looking at her tits through the wet fabric and his eyes were filled with a hidden lust. Sally liked the attention she was getting. Fuck the bad speech, this was completely different.

"Do you like what you see?"

He turned away from. The legend was blushing.

"I'm not offended. I like when people look at me. I love the attention."

"Ain't you that girl from the sixth period. I was giving a speech in your class."

"I know. It was boring as hell."

Billy smiled. "I know. But watching you was very educational. I watched you stick a pencil in that little pussy of yours."

"Is that a fact?"

"Indeed it is."

"Well, why don't you shove something else in this little pussy of mine."

Billy Goats slowed down the car and parked in front of a nice looking house.

"This your place," she asked.

"God no. I just don't want to fuck you in my dump house. I want to fuck you right here." God you have nice titties."

"Here," Sally pulled off her wet shirt. "Now look at what is all yours."

Billy looked at those big schoolgirl titties. Sally was squeezing them and pushing them to her face, sucking on her own titties while Billy Goats just looked on.

Billy leaned and start sucking on her titties. His hands were big and he made them fit in his hands. He rubbed his face between them. Sally was taking out Billy's cock through his unzippered jeans. It was already hard. Six perfect inches. She massaged it with her fingers as Billy Goats sucked away at her titties.

Sally made Billy move back to the seat. She then leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. She could easily get the whole thing in her mouth. She deep throated his cock and sucked him up and down. Billy through his hands over his head and relaxed. Sally squeezed his balls. She could taste his pre- cum. She loved its taste. She stroked his cock up and down with his as she sucked the top of his cock. She was licking the head of his cock with a fast moving tongue.

"I want to fuck that schoolgirl ass of yours," he said after two minutes.

Sally's heart raced. She dropped his cock and got half scared and half excited. She was an anal virgin. She didn't know if she wanted this guy to fuck her asshole. His cock was six inches, that wasn't big, but it got thicker in her mouth. It wast two and half inches thick.

Billy was already lifting her up by the bottom of the armpits. He was surprisingly strong. Her face was now looking at the back of the van. Her tits were being squeezed and sucked again. And her ass cheeks were being spread apart through her wet navy blue skirt.

"I never had it in the ass before."

He ignored. He was sliding three fingers in and out of her ass. It hurt only a little. Her chin was rested against the top of head. She braced herself for his cock.

He slid his cock right up her ass without any warning. He dumped his way in and out with no problem at all. Sally had her eyes closed and her teeth were grinding. She couldn't believe how good it felt. She was kissing the legend's balding head and her hands up against the top of the van. He came on faster. The whole cock was being rammed in and out of her ass. She was moaning and screaming. Telling Billy to fuck her harder.

Unfortunately for Sally, Billy just wasn't a legend anymore. After only two miserable minutes of fucking the schoolgirl's asshole, he was cumming deep inside her ass. Sally got off of the legend feeling deeply disappointed and yearning for more. The cum was beginning to leak out of her asshole. She didn't even orgasm.

And she didn't even get a chance to complain, because as soon as she began to open her mouth, Billy was grabbing her by the arm, opening the door of his van and throwing her onto the street.

"You little schoolgirl slut. I got what I came back to school for, I hope you enjoy walking home topless and in the rain. He laughed a disgusting little laugh. The door slammed shut and he was driving a way.

Sally's asshole was really hurting now. She felt the blood flowing down her legs, luckily the rain was washing it away. The cum was also flowing down her leg.

In his car Billy Goats was a legend once again. He had his football, he had his baseball and he had gotten one more school girl with his classic trickery. He was happy and pleased with himself.

For the time being.