Navy Wife's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered that rubber dick. Brenda showed it to me one evening when I got home. She said someone sent it to her in the mail, and she thought it was from me. Then she invented this story about someone she thought was stalking her. I told her I would have the base police keep an eye on her when she was working at night, especially when she had to stay late, and she begged me not to. She said she didn't want the police following her around the base. Now I knew why. Anyway, we did have some great times playing with that dildo...she seemed to go to another place whenever I put it in her. Around that time, she started doing some real crazy girl sex shit when we were in bed together. When I asked her where she was coming up with this new stuff, she said one of her co-workers was always talking about sex with the other girls, and she was just eavesdropping and trying it out on her own.

On July 10th the diary entry read: "My lover came by the club tonight with that guy Dwayne. He's a nice guy, but he's in that gang they call the Crips. I asked Rene how he got mixed up with Dwayne, and he told me Dwayne was a civilian welder who had done some work for Kip's division and like Rene and Kip, he was originally from the Bronx. Dwayne invited us to a party he was having at his place. Rene said we would try to go, but I don't know...I don't care to get mixed up with those guys."

"When I got off work, I followed Rene to Pacific Beach where he and Kip had rented an apartment near the ocean. It was the first time I had been there, and it was really nice. I asked him how he could afford it on chief's pay, and he said it was easy with him and Kip sharing the costs. He showed me around, and I was undressing while I followed him. He got a kick out of that when he turned and saw me completely naked. Then I made him chase me. Every time he caught me I pretended to give up, and then ran away again. Of course I got spanked pretty good, but we eventually fucked, and when we finished he said he wanted to show me something."

"Rene told me to clasp my hands behind my back and to keep them there no matter what. Then he laid back on the bed and told me I had to make him cum using only my tits and tongue on him. He said I only had 20 minutes. When I protested, he said I was down to 19 minutes, and if I didn't make him cum, he would spank me hard."

"I got into position, and dragged my tits across his thighs and stomach and genitals. He told me that felt good, but I had to work harder. He said to think of my nipples and tongue as little artist's paint brushes and that I was creating a masterpiece on his cock and balls. He was finger fucking me and toying with my clitoris while I worked on him, but occasionally he smack my ass if he thought I wasn't trying hard enough. He called me a lazy officer's wife. It took a few minutes, but I got him rock hard and took his cock into my mouth. He protested and said that was against the rules, but he wasn't about to pass up a good blow job. I settled on a technique where I could suck his cock and rub my tits on his belly which he seemed to really like. I had him cum in my mouth with time to spare."

"When I finished sucking his cock, he said he still had to punish me because I broke the rules. He spanked me, and then made me promise never to do that tittie thing with my husband...just him. Of course I agreed... what a dummy."

"When I got home, I was still horny. John was sleeping soundly and hardly stirred when I pulled the blankets off him. I reached into his boxer shorts, carefully pulled his cock out of the fly and began lightly brushing my nipples up and down its length. When he started to get hard, he woke up with a start. I giggled and told him to relax and continued to use my titties on him. John pulled my hips over to give me oral, but I couldn't let him do that to me after just fucking Rene. I tried to get away, but he easily overpowered me and had his mouth all over my pussy. I was kicking and twisting, begging him to let me fuck, and after a couple minutes he let me go. I mounted him cowgirl style and fucked him like crazy until he came. I was so turned on because Rene's cum was still in me when John had his tongue in my pussy. Fuck Me!! I know I'm going to go to Hell now, but that's okay. I deserve it."

I remembered that night. She came home very late as usual, and when she woke me up like that, it was one of the most erotic and memorable love making sessions we had ever had. I recalled trying to give her head, and I knew she liked that before intercourse. I thought all that resistance was just wild sex. I decided after reading that I was going to have to kick this chief's ass some day. I was going to fuck him up good...

There were several diary entries for the rest of July, through August, and into September...all pretty much the same thing with her sneaking around to fuck her boyfriend. Then there was an interesting one. On September 20th, the diary entry read: "Dear Diary, I went with Rene to a party at Dwayne's home in Chula Vista. He has a really big and beautiful house and pool. He hired a caterer who put on a nice Mexican feast, carne asada and pollo asada...yummy. They had a DJ playing music and everyone was dancing. Rene said just about everyone there was a crip, and the only white people were the girlfriends."

"Around midnight, things got a little nuts. We were all smoking dope, doing lines, and Rene gave me and Rosie a couple of ecstasy tablets. I never took ecstasy before, and the combination really knocked me for a loop. I was dancing with Rosie, and we were doing lesbo stuff, like just touching each other and being sexy for the men. Rene and Kip were enjoying our show, and then the guys started chanting for us to take it off."

"They cleared the dance floor, and I looked to Rene...he gave me a nod, so I began to undress. I had never done anything like that before, and I was down to my thong before Rosie had even taken her bra off. The guys were going nuts, and Rene was just watching me with a big smile on his face. When Rosie caught up to me, we both took off our underwear, kicked off our shoes, and started making the rounds, dancing up to the guys and showing them what we had."

"Someone draped a coffee table with a bedspread and everyone started chanting for us to do a lesbian show. Rosie was down for it, but I couldn't...not my thing. I got out of there and put my clothes back on. She didn't miss a beat though and laid down and began masturbating for them. She was really getting into it, and I thought it was funny how all the guys moved to one side of the patio so they could see her pussy. Some of the girlfriends were really getting pissed, especially the black girls...LOL.

"I got between Rene and Kip, and Kip nudged me, and said I looked really hot out there. He was disappointed I didn't get it on with Rosie. Rene was cool with what I did. He said this trashy mob didn't need to see me unless they paid for it. Odd thing for him to say."

"Rosie finished her act with a spastic, screaming orgasm, and everyone threw money at her. I went out and picked it up while she put her clothes back on, and I asked her if that was real or if she faked it. She just winked and said she faked it. It was a nice party, but I don't feel comfortable around those people. I did like dancing nude in front of everyone. I felt real sexy, and the men appreciating me was cool. I think I'd like to work as a stripper."

Now I was getting concerned. Smoking dope is one thing, but cocaine can be a hell of an addiction. I hadn't seen any signs Brenda was using it regularly but would start looking. She was one ballsy little gal though, dancing naked in front of a bunch of Crips. This Rene cat was going to get her hurt or killed. I might have to bring him something a little bit more than an ass whipping when we meet.

On September 20th she wrote about driving up to Long Beach with Rosie: "Rosie got a tattoo today in Long Beach, and I went with her. She wanted something African on her butt, and I was interested in maybe getting something too. The place we were going to did piercings, and I wanted to check that out. We found Emilio's Body Art on Long Beach Boulevard. It was in a bad part of town, closer to ghetto Compton than downtown Long Beach."

"Emilio's place was nice and clean. It was just him in the business, and after some meet and greet, he showed Rosie some ideas. She settled on a Zulu war shield over two crossed lances. I went in the back with her and Emilio, and while he worked on her he educated me on nipple piercing. He told me the pain was nothing to worry about, and there was a minimum of two weeks for the healing. It could take longer, so no sex that involved any kind of breast play. That killed the idea for me for now, not with all I had on my plate...I love having my nipples sucked, and that tittie trick I learned from Rene was now part of my regular routine...two weeks would be an eternity."

When it was finished, Rosie's tattoo looked really nice on her and subtly conveyed her message, 'black warriors only.' Emilio made the shield red, green, and black, and he put red, black, and green streamers by the spear heads. I was tempted to get one myself, but the shield and spears would be too obvious. I like to wear string bikinis when I go to the beach, and with John, he would have to think that anything I got would be his idea. I'd kick it around with Rene to see what he'd like, and then get John to buy in. He likes me sexy, but gotta be careful. Emilio said he could to a henna tattoo for me that would eventually fade away. Maybe I could surprise Rene with something 'African' when John deploys."

Well, no coincidence that around that time Brenda started hitting me up with the idea of getting her ass tattooed. I was okay with it, and I told her to do what she wanted. I suggested a hummingbird and flower, and she just rolled her eyes and said something about that being too tame for her. She wanted me to go to a tattoo parlor with her, and I agreed, but that hasn't happened yet. When we do go, I might suggest a Zulu war shield and a couple spears...see how she handles that.

There was an entry dated October 5th: "Rene wants to take me to a big formal party celebrating the Navy's Birthday next Saturday. I don't really want to go, but he's insisting. John is leaving for a seminar in Washington, DC on Wednesday, but there will be officers and chiefs from all the ships in San Diego, including the USS Lincoln, in attendance. Some of them and their wives definitely know me from social affairs. I made arrangements with my stylist to color my hair, and with makeup I should be okay. Rene says the officers never pay attention to the enlisted men's wives. He's taking me to Saks Fifth to buy a dress tomorrow."

October 11th: Dear Diary, I went to my stylist today. I'm now a honey blond, and I love it. I look so different. I also got a fresh Brazilian wax, and I can't wait to surprise Rene. He bought me a sexy black sheath dress with lace sleeves and a deep bare back and bare shoulders. It's almost knee length, but I had a seamstress cut an 8 inch slit on the left side. Rene also bought me a nice pair of black platform pumps with a sexy thin ankle strap, black stockings, and a garter belt. He said he wanted me looking expensive. He's picking me up at 5:30 tomorrow at Rosie's...cocktail hour begins at 6:00. Rene hasn't seen my hair yet, but knows I was planning something...maybe a couple of highlights. LOL..."

I remember that hair. Brenda did look good, and she mysteriously got the flu the day we were supposed to go to a holiday luncheon my command was hosting at the officers' club. What a little witch... Here's a woman, an officer's wife, who a couple weeks ago was partying, doing drugs, and dancing nude in front of a bunch of hardcore felons. Now she was going to be rubbing elbows with a refined and influential crowd of naval officers and their ladies...while being escorted by a black CPO with a French name who is fucking her brains out...and I'm married to her. They never covered a situation like this at the Naval Academy.

October 13th: "Dear Diary, I don't know where to begin. Last night was quite an experience. Rosie helped me with my makeup and hair, and she loaned me a diamond necklace and diamond stud earrings. When I went to get dressed, I found the stockings and garter belt, but the G-string I brought for the occasion was missing. I was going to borrow something from Rosie, but her ass is a lot bigger than mine. I decided to go without. I never wore a garter belt before, and when I saw myself naked in the mirror with just the garter belt, stockings and shoes, I thought to myself, 'Porn Star.'"

"Rene was running a little late, and I waited in the bedroom. When he got there, Rosie let him in and got him seated. I made my entrance, and it was like he was going to die right there. I struck a pose I had been practicing that showed the garter clamped to my stocking and running up my thigh when the slit on my dress parted, and he wanted to fuck me right on Rosie's sofa. He looked handsome too in his mess dress blues, with all his medals and gold embroidered insignia."

"Rene told me he had gotten us a room at the San Diego Harbor Marriott, so I collected my street clothes, borrowed a roller board from Rosie, and we were off. We checked into the hotel and got settled, then went to the ball room. The seating was pre-assigned, and when we found our table we saw no one from the Lincoln was with us. During the cocktail hour, waiters were making the rounds with champagne and ordeurves. It was really classy."

"Since I'm not fond of champagne, I made my way over to the bar and ordered a screwdriver. I had gotten a lot of looks when I walked in, so I draped my wrap over my shoulders, but it didn't quite cover me with my dress being so low cut in the back. An older officer had been giving me the eye, and he came over while I was waiting for my drink. He playfully asked the bartender if he had checked my identification and then introduced himself. He was the admiral in charge of the ships based in San Diego. He asked me if my husband was in the Navy. I looked at my left hand and I was like 'SHIT'...I had forgotten to take my wedding rings off. I told him my ex-husband had been in the Navy, and I was here with a friend. He let it go at that, and I was relieved. After a little more chit-chat, he moved on to visit with the other guests."

"I spoke with a few other officers and couples while Rene made his rounds visiting his friends. One of the guys who came up to me was the Cowpens chief who gave Rene the keys to that signal shack where we fucked. He asked me when I was coming back out with them, and added with a wink that he understood I had a good time. I just said something lame like 'Yeah, you have a very nice ship,' and got away from him...weird and creepy he should come up to me like that."

"We took our seats when the speakers began to speak. They all said the same thing, praising all in attendance, offering toasts to this and to that, our beloved Navy, blah, blah, blah, and finally they started serving the main course...nothing remarkable about the food. When everyone finished a Navy orchestra began to play and the dancing began. Rene told me he wasn't much of a dancer, so after a couple of turns on the dance floor with him, he told me to just sit at the table and guys would start coming up to me and asking me to dance."

"Wouldn't you know it, the first guy over was a young officer from John's ship whom I had met at a ship's picnic last spring, and the song was 'Mrs. Jones.' I had taken the wrap off, and ever the officer and gentleman, he held a folded handkerchief when he put his hand on the small of my back. That was a first for me. He wanted to know all about me, and I had my cover story all down. I was married to a Navy guy, now divorced and dating mostly Navy guys. When he asked me about work, I told him I was studying for my real estate license. He said he thought he knew me from somewhere...yeah he did."

"After several dances with mostly young junior officers, I was getting really bored, and went over to Rene and told him so. He slipped me some ecstasy, and said it would make the party more fun. I took the tablets and washed them down with a shot of tequila and followed that with a second shot just to be sure. Since I only weigh 105 pounds, that got me past 'a little buzzed to real buzzed, bordering on drunk.' I got asked to dance again, this time by a chief who Rene sent over to me."

"Kimo was a big guy, like over 6'2 and maybe 270 pounds, and he said he was from American Samoa. He held me real close, and I could feel his cock against me. The ecstasy I had taken was starting to affect me, and when I'm on it I get super horny and want to be touched. I started rubbing my pussy against his leg, and I felt his hand low on my hip. He whispered in my ear, 'I don't think you're wearing panties.' I playfully pushed him away and said, 'Yeah, what else do you know?'

"He smiled, 'I know you're on X right now. You shouldn't take that stuff, it will mess you up. Pretty island girl like you don't need that shit.' He was really sweet, like a gentle giant. I thanked him for dancing with me, and found Rene at the bar."

"I told Rene I had enough Navy birthday party and wanted to fuck. When we got to our room, Rene laid out two lines of cocaine for me. After I snorted, I took another tab of X and downed a shot of tequila from the room's minibar. I shed my dress in front of my man, and laid on top of the bed. Rene got undressed and joined me and went right for my pussy, penetrating me deep with his big tongue. He had me writhing and begging for it when he paused and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. Without waiting for an answer, he knelt beside me and put his cock in my mouth. And then the talking started."

"Look at this horny little officer's wife, drunk from tequila, high on cocaine, horny as hell from doing X...with a strong, proud nigga's cock in her mouth...she about to spend the night giving me blowjobs, and I'm gonna be fucking her ass and pussy, and treating her like a whore. What would your officer husband say little whore?"

"Rene took his cock out of my mouth and told me to answer, but he was driving me over the edge with his fingers in my pussy. At first, I couldn't speak, but I finally said I belonged to him now. I was his whore, and I didn't let my husband fuck me anymore...my pussy was only for him."

"Rene kept it up. 'I saw you rubbing yourself on Kimo. Do you want Kimo to eat your pussy? You think he'd like putting his tongue in an officer's wife's sweet pussy?'"

"I told Rene I'd let Kimo do anything he wanted to me if he said it was okay, and he came back with, 'If I told you to sell your pussy to Kimo for $300, would you fuck him and give me the money?' I said I would because my pussy belonged to him."

"Rene snorted a line of coke and put me on my back, assuming the missionary position on top of me. He whispered that I was a good little whore, then he pressed the head of his cock against my vaginal orafice and pushed himself deep inside me. He whispered to me again, telling me I had such a tight pussy. He told me Kimo had a 12 inch cock and not many women could take him in all the way. He said I was really something, and I could probably do it. He asked me if I would like to fuck Kimo, and I told him, 'Yeah, I wanna fuck the Samoan.'"

"Rene said if Kimo fucked me with that big cock, he'd stretch my pussy, and my officer husband would know. I said, he won't know because I wouldn't let him fuck me anymore."

"Finally he got tired of the dirty talk, and we just fucked. Rene is a great lover. He's always attentive when we fuck, and he spends a lot of time on my breasts and other parts of my body...sucks the brown right outta my nipples. My legs wrap around his small, muscular waist perfectly, and I can put my feet on his butt when he was on top of me. Feeling his muscular ass flexing every time he drives his cock into me is a big turn on."