Navy Wives-Amanda

Story Info
Amanda meets her husband's friend at the Navy Ball.
2k words
4.04
93.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Oct. 17, my wife and I went to the annual Navy Ball in Philadelphia. I bought her a very sexy evening gown, and I was required to wear my service dress uniform. Once we got there I sat at a table with the rest of my buddies that I work with.

Now I will stop here to give a little background. My wife, at 24, is eight years younger than I. We have been married for 5 years and have two children together. I have always gotten extremely turned on by the thought of her with another guy. My wife loves sex, and at first she was amazed at the thought of me allowing her to have sex with another. In 2006 she did indulge in sexual behavior with a co-worker of mine and it lasted about three months. That is another story, but events turned out to where it left her wondering whether it was a good idea to do it again with anyone else.

So now whenever I bring up the subject of her having sex with others she tends to get offended, mostly. Sometimes, as foreplay, we talk about it and she gets aroused.

Anyways, onto the story. Ryan, a friend and co-worker, was sitting next to my wife at the table, with me on her left. Just so happens Ryan's younger brother, Nate, was there. Nate drove up from Norfolk to visit, as he just returned from Afghanistan. Coincidentally, I knew Nate before I knew Ryan, as I was Nate's supervisor when we were both stationed on the West Coast.

The Ball was boring. We listened to a Admiral give a long speech, then the played music and had a raffle drawing. Throughout this, we ensured we knocked back as much alcohol as possible. Afterwards, the group of us, which included the 4 of us and 3 others, including a female sailor with us named Ebony, went across the street from the hotel to a nightclub. Ebony and my wife became fast friends, mainly because they were the only females in the group.

So we get to this pumping nightclub on a Saturday night. As soon as we get to the bar, Nate orders two consecutive rounds of tequila for the entire group (since it was Patron, that was very costly, but after a year in Afghanistan, his savings were substantial). My wife is not a drinker. These two shots were enough to get her nicely drunk. We all moved to an area in the back of the club near the dance floor.

A couple of hours go by. We are all having a great time. My wife danced on the floor to a number of songs, we continued drinking, talking and laughing. Ryan is a loud and rowdy guy by nature, even worse with several drinks in him. Nate is the exact opposite of his brother. He is soft-spoken, courteous, and gentleman-like. At one point I was standing at the bar. It was crowded and shoulder-to-shoulder. My wife, Ryan, and Nate were directly behind me. Due to the crowding, my wife was sandwiched between the guys. They were talking and laughing about something. The music was too loud for me to hear what they were laughing about.

I was trying to get the bartender's attention to order another drink when suddenly I heard Ryan howl and my wife squeal and giggle. I turned to see the two guys pretend to playfully dirty dance with my wife in the middle of them. I could tell it wasn't serious, but playful. However, Nate kept looking over at me to judge my reaction. While I won't mention the two brothers' last name, I gave a joking comment that incorporated their last name with the fact that she was sandwiched between them. My wife laughed, Ryan gave his boisterous, bawdy roar of a laugh, and Nate took my comment as a positive reaction of my acceptance to continue as he was, and perhaps even to proceed further.

About ten minutes later, we were sitting in a booth, Nate and my wife and I. Ryan and Ebony were out dancing. I got up to go find the restroom and when I came back the booth was empty. I spotted my wife and Nate dancing together on the dance floor. My wife saw me, smiled and waved, and Nate looked over also and I smiled back. I walked around and caught up with others, friends and strangers alike.

Time passed, and occasionally I would see them still dancing. One song had them dirty dancing, this time it was not playful pretending I could tell. No effort was being made on either of their parts to keep and little distance. She was sticking her butt out and grinding it into his crotch. Another song had them slow dancing. From my distance away, I wanted to say his hand was on her lower back, but it was hard to tell from the lighting and crowdedness. It might have been resting squarely on her ass.

About an hour passed and I lost them and got caught up with others. Finally I searched for my wife. Her and Nate were no longer on the dance floor. After a few moments, I spotted them from afar in a dark corner booth alone. They were sitting next to each other. Nate was turned toward her, with his arm around behind her on the seatback. It was impossible to hear what they were saying, but all I could see was her face. She was all smiles and occasionally she would nod and laugh.

I then saw him place his hand on her thigh and he leaned forward. Even at this distance, my dick began to get hard and painfully hard at that. I sat transfixed as Nate and my wife made out. I couldn't see any hand movement, as it was underneath the table, but I could see both of their right arms moving, so it was apparent something was going on beneath the table. The whole time their lips were locked together and all I could see was the back of Nate's head.

Finally they broke apart and I could see Amanda's face again. She was smiling really big and her eyes shown with attractive towards Nate. With all the club activity around them, nothing was breaking her eye contact with him. She nodded, and he leaned in again, this time with more urgency and passion. Her hand reached up and she held the back of his head. Their free hands were beginning to move and jerk more noticeably, and I could only imagine what was happening underneath the table.

And then it was over. Ryan and Ebony approached the booth. Judging from the reactions, my wife and Nate looked like they were kids who just got caught stealing candy. Nate turned red, Ebony had her mouth open in astonishment and I lip-read her saying "Amanda!" Ryan was chiding his brother for making out with his buddy's wife. But after a moment Ebony and Ryan sat down opposite them and the four of them engaged in conversation and laughter as if nothing really happened.

I chose this moment to finish my drink and join them. I squeezed in next to Nate and we carried on. We all got up to leave soon after. We all walked to Ebony's car. Both of the brother's had rented a room at the hotel. At Ebony's car, she and Amanda were talking for a bit while me and the brother's talked. I shook hands with Nate and asked my wife if she was ready. She told me to go ahead and get the car started and she would be along shortly while she finished talking to Ebony. I walked two parking aisles over and started up the car. I watched as Ebony got into her car, while Ryan got into the passenger seat and they drove off together.

Amanda and Nate began to walk very slowly towards our car. I could see them in the rear view talking as they walked. It took them a long time to get there. They stopped at the rear of the car, and talked a few minutes more. I saw Amanda turn and glance at me sitting in the car to see if I was looking, I guess. Apparently she didn't think I could see, because she turned around and leaned up to kiss Nate. And it wasn't just a goodbye peck. It was full on the lips, and lasted a good 15-20 seconds.

He then opened the car door for her and she got in. I pretended to be unaware. He again said bye to me and that it was good to see each other again. She was watching him and all smiles the whole time. Then he looked to her, smiled, and said a charming good-bye to her. Her smile got bigger and she said a sexy good bye to him, then he closed the door and left.

She looked over at me and leaned to give me a kiss. She then sighed and cooed on how she had a really great time tonight and asked if I had fun as well, and I told her that I had a great night. Nate was going to be driving back to Norfolk the next day. She said he was a great guy and that it was too bad we wouldn't be able to hang out more often with him. On the drive home, I told her I had seen what they had been doing in the club, and that it turned me on. She confided that she thought he was really hot and that she wouldn't have minded sleeping with him tonight. I told her I was surprised after seeing their make-out session that they didn't sneak back to his hotel room for a quickie. She said she thought about it, and he actually asked her to, but she didn't want to leave me alone. Besides that, she said, she was a little nervous about it all.

I told her that I wouldn't have even had a problem with her spending the night in his hotel room with him, since he was leaving the next morning, as long as he could give her a ride back home in the morning. She told me that she really wanted to, but again she was nervous. She then gave me a mischievous smile and said that it was ok, because there may be future opportunities to get in bed with him. She produced a slip of paper that had his phone number on it, and she told me that they had exchanged phone numbers and that he told her that he would be coming up here to visit his brother every couple of weeks or so. He asked her that if it was ok with her that he would like to visit her more when he comes to see his brother, and she told him that she would really like that a lot.

I asked if anything else had gone on between them that I hadn't seen. She said nothing else really happened, other than when they were making out in the booth, he just had begun to finger her for a short minute before Ryan and Ebony joined them.

When we got in bed that night I slid into her extremely wet pussy, wet, no doubt, at the attentions of another guy, and the possibility of future sexual encounters with him. The sex was spectacular. We talked about what had happened between her and Nate at the nightclub, and the further we talked about it the more I felt her pussy slicken with her cream. When I asked if she wondered what his dick would feel like in her pussy and if she wanted it, she agreed. When I suggested that she should go out with him on a date next time he visits, and that I wouldn't wait up for her, we both exploded in climax.

That was three weeks ago...