Navy Wives-Corina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, before she could get a satisfactory view, they heard a back door fly open.

"James!"

Corina quickly withdrew her hand and caught her breath, realizing that she had been holding it all along.

"What, Ma!?" James called back with unmasked irritation.

"Come inside, you have a phone call."

"I'm busy."

"Boy, I'm not your secretary. Hurry up now, your pa is expecting another call."

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere," he whispered to Corina.

"No. Come to my house when you're done. The back door will be open, just walk in. I'll be waiting for you upstairs," she whispered back.

He grinned big, and then he trotted off to his house. Mrs. Robertson stood watching their exchange suspiciously.

"Hi, Mrs. Robertson," she called out cheerfully as she waved. "Just walk in when you're done James. The clogged pipe is in the bathroom at the top of the stairs," she called out, acting the role for Mrs. Robertson.

James went in followed by his Ma. As soon as the door closed, Corina practically ran inside her house and up the stairs. She grabbed a towel and dried herself off a little. The only thing on her mind right now was sex, and she let out a little excited giggle to herself. She couldn't believe this was about to happen.

Less than a minute had passed before she heard the back door downstairs open and close.

"James?" she called out.

"Yea, where are you?"

"Upstairs, in the bedroom. Hurry!"

She heard him coming up the stairs. The bedroom door was slightly ajar and she hid behind it. He pushed the door open and walked in.

"Where are you?"

"Right here!" She closed the door shut. He spun around, surprised. She sauntered up to him grinning, causing him to grin in return. She stopped in front of him, and then reached her arms behind her back, untying her bikini string. She shrugged her shoulders, letting the bikini fall to the floor. James looked down, gazing at her bare and white supple breasts.

She threw her arms around the back of his neck, smashing her tits against his chest and pushing him backwards. The momentum caused them both to tumble onto the bed, with her on top of him. They kissed passionately before Corina raised herself up by planting the palm of her hands on his solid chest. James rose up, propping himself up with his elbows. Corina leaned forward, her chest at face level to James. She cupped one breast in her hand, giving it to James. He began to kiss and suck on her pale pink nipple. Corina held his head into her breast, tossing her head back, reveling in the feel of his lips and tongue playing over her nipple.

She felt his hardness growing and straining against her inner thigh, and she shifted until she felt it throbbing squarely against the fabric of her bikini covering her already creaming pussy. She began grinding her hips downwards against him, feeling her cunt rub wonderfully against his rock hard cock, with only a thin piece of fabric preventing them from joining.

Corina was by now so incredibly horny that she was far beyond the capabilities of rational thought. It had been months since she last had sex, and she really had no control over the needs of her body with its overriding natural need to copulate, and everything her body did it did unconsciously to make that goal come to fruition.

James rolled her off of him. She watched as he slid his shorts off. Her eyes widened as she gazed upon the object of her desire for the first time.

My goodness, she thought, a little uneasily, I had no idea they made them that big.

She had only her husband and Sonya's father to go on as experience, but neither of them even came close to what James was wielding. James had to be double the size of either of them, probably 9 or 10 inches. And it was slender like her husband's either, but very thick. It was pointing straight out and curving slightly upwards, topped by a prominently large and wide mushroomed shaped head. Just as impressive, and just as much of a difference than what she was used to, was the size of his balls. Her husband's were small and barely noticeable, sometimes it even seemed like the shrunk up into his body, leaving a smooth spot where men's balls should be. She had just figured this was how men's balls were, as she never had seen any others. But looking at what James had, she now knew differently. His were like a pair of heavy golf balls, hanging down and swinging very low in a huge pouch of black skin.

Seeing this, she thought it was probably no wonder that all of her husband's attempts to conceive with her were unsuccessful.

She had to force herself to take her eyes off the sight of his maleness, huge and visibly throbbing, pointing directly between her legs, as if it knew exactly where it wanted to go. She looked up at him kneeling before her, completely naked, with a well formed and muscular body.

It was the blackness of his skin that was getting Corina's juices really flowing. Here she was, about to willingly give herself to such a fine black stud. And to think, less than a week ago she would have never even imagined having sex with a black man.

She quickly lifted her butt of the bed and slid her bottoms off. James watched as Corina gave him the ultimate invitation by spreading her legs open as wide as they would go. Her pussy lips were splayed open and glistening wet, like a newly bloomed spring flower with dew on its petals, just waiting to be inseminated.

James wasted no time. He scooted forward between her legs and positioned himself on all fours directly over her. His face was inches from hers.

"Are you sure you're ok with this, Corina?" James asked gently.

She nodded, "I need it!"

The tip of his cock was pointing downwards, less than an inch from Corina's vagina. James bent down to kiss her.

"James?"

He paused.

"Just... be slow and easy with me, ok? You're very much bigger than...you know...my husband."

"Just relax, baby, it will be ok, you'll see."

Corina closed her eyes as they began making out, deeply kissing. His tongue probed the inside of her mouth as her tongue played with his, and then shot her tongue into him as their kissing evolved into an open mouth face sucking, with wet smacking sounds emanating between them as a result of their increasing urgency.

Corina's hips began responding in slight up and down movements. With their lips still locked together, James moved his hips down and forward, until contact was made between his manhood and her womanhood. His flared cockhead easily spread aside her labia, allowing it unfettered access for further entry.

Corina's eyes shot open in surprise and she tensed up as she felt him enter her.

"Shhh, you're ok baby. Just relax, and it will all be good," he murmured reassuringly to her as he lightly stroked her cheek, all the while continuing to very slowly slide further into her.

It was such a wonderful feeling to Corina as she relaxed and felt him slowly enter her. He wasn't yet very deep in, and already she felt she was being stretched. She let out a pleasured "ohhh".

When James was a little less than halfway in, Corina began to feel discomfort and slight pain. He was now getting into unexplored territory. James stopped his heretofore easy forward entry. From now on he would have to be patient. He waited until he felt her vaginal walls get accustomed to his size before introducing more into her.

It was a slow and, for Corina, mildly painful process. As for James, he was very patient and gentle, and loved her tightness. To him it felt as if Corina's vagina contoured perfectly around his cock, as if her pussy was custom fit for his cock.

Finally, they both felt James bottom out as his balls came to rest on her ass cheeks. The tip of his cock seemed to be pressed right up against the entrance to her cervix. To Corina, the pressure of his deep invasion inside her was enormous, but also increasing pleasuring, beyond what she had ever experienced before.

They lay still for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. Then James made the first move, slowly pulling back until he was almost out, then slowly forward again. As he pushed forward, Corina bend her legs, bringing her knees up to her chest. This made it feel easier as it seemed to relieve some of the pressure.

Again James pulled back and pushed forward, establishing a rhythm, slowly at first, but picking up speed with every thrust. After a few minutes, he grabbed her legs behind where the knee bends and raised them skyward. He was now thrusting at a moderate, casual speed.

Corina was panting and moaning. She raised her arms over her head, grabbing the headboard. She began to thrust her hips forward, meeting his incoming thrusts in a perfect synchronization to both of their pleasure. She tossed her head back, wailing in a wave of orgasmic pleasure, feeling her body shuddering as James began going faster. Corina could feel and hear his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh, James! God, you're so big! Oh...you are fucking my pussy SO good! Fuck it harder, HARDER!" she cried out.

James began pounding into her faster and harder. She tried to keep up her thrusting with his, but he was going too fast for her and she just gave up and let herself go limp. He let go of her legs, resting them on his shoulders so he was now free to thrust even faster and go even deeper. He was close now and began growling.

Corina could feel him really deep, hitting right at the entrance of her cervix. She screamed out at the onset of her second orgasm, just as she felt James's cock begin to swell in preparation of release.

And when it came, it was a big one for both of them. With great force, he thrust in deeply one last time as he roared in exertion, then held himself there. His body shook and Corina felt his cock twitch with each blast of semen as he injected it straight up into her womb. She felt each hot blast as a wave and she felt it as it splashed against her uterine walls and spread outwards, filling her completely, another sensation with which she was totally unfamiliar with.

James collapsed on top of her, burying his face in the nape of her neck, and yet she could still feel more pulses of semen issuing out of him and up into her.

She tried catching her breath. She let out a short, exhausted laugh.

"Wow," was all she could manage to say. So that is what really great sex feels like, she thought to herself. To her amazement, he was still hard inside her.

He raised himself up to look down at her.

"Corina, you are absolutely amazing."

"Thanks," she smiled big, genuinely appreciative of the compliment, again, something she was unused to.

"I have never experienced a white girl before. That was amazing."

"Well, I have not been with a black man before, either, so it is a first for both of us."

"So what did you think?"

She giggled again. "I never knew sex could be that good. You realize you still have a hard on?"

"Uh-huh."

"I didn't think that was possible for men."

"It is for me, sometimes. I was hoping you could help me out with getting it to go down."

"How?"

He began kissing her again, for a moment, then to Corina's excitement and glee, he began pumping in and out again.

"Oh my goodness! Again?!", Corina laughed.

******************************

Three hours later, Corina was at the street corner waiting for the arrival of Sonya's bus. James had only left about 20 minutes ago. She was humming happily to herself, floating on cloud nine. She and James had managed to have sex four times. Four times! All in the space of a short afternoon! She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so alive and content.

When she and Sonya got back home, Corina took a long bath. Later, when Corina was cooking dinner, the high euphoria of her earlier mating with James began to wear off.

It wasn't because it didn't feel awesome, because it did. It wasn't because James wasn't great, because he was. Rather, it was because of the full realization of what she had done begun to creep into her mind. She was a married woman, one who had just cheated on her husband. She had been faithful and dedicated until today. She began feeling guilty.

Then another thought began bothering her as well. The thought of protection hadn't even entered her mind. Since she and her husband first started trying to conceive, she had stopped taking birth control, and she hadn't seen any reason why she should resume taking them once he had gone. James had came inside of her each of the four times, and quite copiously. At the time, she was experiencing the most intense sexual pleasure that she had ever felt, and thoughts of protection and pregnancy were about the last thing on her mind.

While this did worry her, there was nothing to be done about it now. She would have to wait and see, and if anything happens, well, then, she would just have to deal with it. She just hoped she didn't have to welcome her husband home and then have to explain to him why she had a bulging, pregnant belly.

The final shock of reality then entered her mind. What about James? Was this a onetime thing, or would he be expecting more from her? Did she want anything more to happen? Should she try to ignore him? All these questions and more buzzed in her mind and left her terribly dazed and confused.

"Mommy?"

Her daughter snapped her back to reality.

"Yes, dear?"

"When will dinner be done? I'm hungry."

"Soon, now go wash up."

She figured all the worrying was pointless, and she would handle everything one at a time, as it came to her.

Over the next few days, she tended to stay indoors, thereby avoiding possible encounters with James. Despite this, she found herself thinking constantly of him, and of his prowess in the bed. She couldn't help it.

Then, on a Saturday evening, as her daughter and she were watching TV, it was to no small delight for her when there was a knock at the door and she saw it was James.

She greeting him with a smile and invited him in. He waved hi to Sonya. Corina walked into the kitchen and James followed. He asked if she was doing ok.

"I'm doing fine," she responded, "and you?"

"I'm great. Tell me, Corina, are you sorry for what we did?"

"No," she said quietly.

"Good. Because neither am I."

She was backed up against the countertop, and he leaned forward towards her.

"But," she said quickly, stopping his advance, "do not forget that I am married, and that I love my husband very much. You and I," she looked him in the eye, "are just friendly...um...friends."

"Yes, of course, I know that. If being friends means we can do things like we did the other day, then I love being your friend.

Corina placed her hands akimbo on her hips, cocked her head to the side, and gave him a reproachful frown.

James laughed. "Corina, I know and understand what you mean. Tell you what. As a friend, I would like to invite you out to a friendly dinner. No funny business. Just a nice night out with a good friend, my treat. What do you think?"

"And Sonya?"

"Of course she can come too. Or I can get my sister to babysit. Whichever you like."

She arched an eyebrow and studied him for a moment. Then one corner of her lips curled up into a half smile.

"Well, it has been such a long time since I've had a night out without dragging Sonya along. Ok, count me in."

"Great! How's 7pm?"

"Ok."

The next evening, Corina told her daughter that she would be going out to dinner with her friend James, and Malia would come over to keep her company. After she made up dinner for Sonya, she went upstairs to get ready.

She showered and shaved her legs, then, as an afterthought, shaved her pubic mound bare and smooth. After the shower, she made a big fuss on how she should present herself. She didn't want to overdo it, or under do it. She decided to curl the ends of her hair, and then she chose a casual black evening dress, with heels, and finished with a touch of makeup.

Malia came over and told Corina that her brother would be over in a half hour. Sonya and her got to playing and were soon lost in their own world.

Soon enough, James came over. He took in the sight of her, and Corina graciously accepted his compliments on how she looked. After kissing her daughter good bye, they left.

They went to Groton's finest seafood restaurant. James ordered them both a carafe of wine, and the settled into some good conversation. Corina had a great night. The dinner, wine, company and conversation was all exceptional. Corina really felt more at ease. All too soon, however, it was over, and they were on their way home.

She had realized the effects that the wine she had drunk had on her, and was feeling quite flush and tipsy. She didn't want the night to end so early, so when James pulled up in front of her house, she asked if he would like to come inside.

Inside, the house was dark with the exception of the glow from the TV screen. Malia was on the couch watching TV and Sonya was lying down next to her asleep. Malia said that they had a great time together and that Sonya had just fallen asleep.

Corina gathered her daughter up into her arms and carried her to her room, where she tucked her into bed and kissed her goodnight. When she got back to the living room, James had already sent his sister home, and he was sitting on one side of the couch with his shoes off.

Corina kicked off her heels and plopped down on the other end. She turned toward him, putting her stocking clad legs on the couch in the space between them, crossing them at her ankles. She then propped up her head with the palm of her hand, planting her elbow on the headrest of the couch. She smiled over at him.

They talked quietly for awhile. They had learned a lot more about each other over the course of the evening. It wasn't long, however, until the natural course of their conversation took them to the subject of sex. Perhaps it was the wine. She wasn't sure which of them had steered and maneuvered the conversation in that direction. As tipsy as she was, it may have been her.

They had been talking about how tough it must be for her with her husband being gone for so long. The ebb and flow of the conversation went along that subject line, until at some point, it turned sexual in nature, and ended with her making this statement: "I mean, I love my husband and all, you know, but when it comes to the action in bed, you got him beat hands down."

Corina perhaps didn't intend for it to sound the way it did, but after she had realized how it came out, it was now a safe bet on how the night was going to end and she really found that she really had no desire to rectify the course.

She laughed. "I think I need some coffee. I have had too much wine for my own good." She started to get up.

"Let me get it." She gratefully fell back down, telling him where everything was to be found in the kitchen. In short order he came back with two cups of coffee. She took a few sips. James set his cup down, then reached out and took one of her black stocking clad feet in his hand. He proceeded to gently massage her tiny foot with his strong hands.

"Ohhh...that feels so good. It has been so long since I have worn heels. My feet are so sore. What you're doing feels like heaven." She watched him as she drank her coffee, in a perfectly relaxed state.

After giving both feet a thorough massage, he asked her to let him do her neck and shoulders. She slid over next to him, setting her coffee down, and turned her back to him. His hands worked magic on her muscles, relaxing and soothing them. She closed her eyes and her head lolled from side to side, back and forward. In addition to the soothing pleasure she was feeling in her muscles, she began to feel another sort of feeling, even more pleasurable, and it manifested itself as a tingle and growing wetness between her legs.