Navy Wives-Erica

Story Info
Wife begins an extramarital interracial relationship.
7.1k words
4.38
142.7k
95

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 8pm. Erica was sitting alone on a bench at the quiet suburban Fern Rock train station. She had just gotten off work and was waiting for the north-bound commuter train to take her towards home.

This had been her routine for the past several weeks. In an effort to save money costs, her and her husband Robert had decided for her to use the train to get back and forth to work instead of using her car. Once she had gotten the hang of the schedule, she found it wasn't all that bad, in fact she quite enjoyed it. She still drove from their home far out in the country. It was a twenty minute drive to the nearest station in Ridge Valley. She would park her car and catch the south-bound train towards Philadelphia to the Fern Rock station. Then she would catch a bus the rest of the way to her work.

She only worked part-time, three days a week from 11am-7pm, so the train wasn't that busy with commuters coming or going to work. The waiting time wasn't bad either, except for on the way home, she usually had to wait about a half hour at the Fern Rock station for the next train. But it was a pleasant time of the year, when winter was giving way to spring. It was still chilly in the evening, but not uncomfortably so, and the nights were peaceful in this quiet suburban station.

Erica sat patiently and read a book as she waited. She was your average young woman, the perfect young wife who lived next door. At 25, she was a pleasant sight to anyone who happened upon her sitting at the train station. Long blonde hair tied back in a knot, black framed glasses over her green eyes intent on her book. Short and lithe, at 5'2" and 120lbs., she kept herself in good shape, and her figure showed it. Tonight she was wearing a professional black skirt that came down to just above her knees, which she had crossed with her book on her lab. She kept warm with her tan coat, although she had only two buttons fastened, showing plenty cleavage and milky white skin and a few faint beauty freckles on her upper chest.

She looked up from her book as she heard approaching footsteps. A black guy walked towards her down the station platform. As he approached he looked down at her, smiled, and gave her a greeting nod, then continued past her to the next bench and sat down upon it.

Erica looked at her watch. 7:45pm, another 15 minutes before the train was due to arrive. She turned back to her book, and she began wagging her dangling, dainty foot, to which her sandal lightly slapped her heel. In her peripheral vision she noticed movement from the black guy. She glanced slightly over at him. He was pulling what looked like a textbook from his backpack that he had with him. He appeared about her age. Must be a student at one of the universities in the area, she thought. He was well dressed and casual, athletic build and well groomed, she surmised. She exhaled, and flipped the page on her book.

Soon the train arrived, and she boarded. The black guy also boarded. They were the only ones on the train. He chose the third seat down from her. About ten stops later, the train arrived at the Ridge Valley station. She gathered up her things and stood up. She looked up to find the black guy in the aisle in front of her.

"After you ma'am", he said after he gave a hand gesture.

"Thank you", she whispered as smiled shyly and quickly glanced at him then away again, and moved to exit the train.

The station was just as deserted as all the others. She walked to her car in the empty parking lot. As she got in, she watched as the black guy continued walking on past, crossed the street and turned around a corner. Funny, she thought, she had never seen him on the train previously. Then she thought that spring semester had just started, so it would make sense if he was a student. She started up the car and went home.

At home her husband Robert was already in bed but awake watching TV. They greeted and kissed, and she took off her clothes until she was naked, and she climbed in bed next to him. He turned off the TV and they talked for a short time about their day. Then they had sex and went fast asleep after that.

They had been married for two years, but had been dating for four years before that. Robert was in the Navy, stationed at a base near Philadelphia. They had been there since he transferred about 6 months ago. Erica grew up in a small town in Northern California, where they had met when he was stationed out there. When he got orders to come to the East Coast she had married him.

She loved being married to Robert. Their marriage was a strong and stable one, and her life with him in the Navy was an adventurous one by the standards that she had known growing up with her family in her small hometown. Her adjustment to urban life around the Philadelphia area was made easier due to her willingness to adapt in what she saw as a positive change of environment from her cloistered, small town life before she met Robert.

Next day she went to work, and on her way home, she again saw the young black man at the train station. Again he smiled at her in greeting, and she smiled back at him. He sat down and opened one of his textbooks. She glanced over at him. She never had much interaction with black people. There were none in her hometown's high school, in fact, she couldn't remember ever seeing one at all in her entire town. She never heard anything positive from her parents about black folk, although she never considered them racist.

Looking at this young man, she didn't see anything bad or wrong about him. She thought he was somewhat good-looking, for a black man, that is. He looked up and turned to look at her looking at him. It was then that Erica realized that she had been staring. He smiled at her. Embarrassed and flustered she quickly turned her attention down to her book. She hoped the train would hurry up.

She arrived home without further incident. Four days later, on a Tuesday, she was once again on her way home from work, and as before the black man arrived at the station. She was reading her book as usual. She didn't look up this time. He stopped in front of her.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I can't help but notice what you are reading. That is a very engaging book."

She looked up at him, a little caught off guard. She cleared her throat.

"Oh, um, yes I think so too. So you have read it?"

"Oh yea, I actually did a report on it last semester. My instructor gave me good marks on it. Said I was quite insightful."

"That's nice. So you go to college then?"

"That's right. Uh, do you mind if I sit?"

"Oh, yes, of course." Erica slid over and he sat down.

"My name is Trevor, by the way. Or Tre for short. I actually prefer Tre."

"Erica. Um...that is my name." She was really acting shyly. He smiled charmingly at her blush.

"Nice to meet you, Erica. A pretty name that is. It suits you very well."

"Thank you", she smiled.

They soon struck up a conversation, about the book and his college studies. The train came and they boarded and continued the conversation as they sat across from each other. She found him to be very charming and intelligent, and soon she felt at ease. When they got off at their station they exited still engaged in conversation.

"Well, Tre, it was nice talking to you. Um, do you need a ride anywhere? My car is just over there."

"Oh, no that's ok. I just live next block over. But thank you, and maybe we can talk later."

"Ok. Good night."

"Good night, Erica."

On her drive home, she replayed her encounter with Tre through her mind. She smiled at her shy behavior.

For the remainder of the week, her and Tre talked more and more on their way home. They became quite friendly, and she found herself thinking more and more about him, and even looking forward to their encounters. She felt safer having someone to talk to, than being alone. At one point she mentioned her commuter friend to Robert, and he agreed that he felt her having a traveling partner was best for her safety.

About a month later, Erica was sitting on the train station bench when Tre showed up at his usual time. Erica looked up and smiled broadly.

"Hi Tre! How'd classes go today?"

"Good. And you? Work hard?"

"Ah, you know. Same old, same old?"

In no time at all they were recounting their day, and Erica was telling him about a funny story that had happened to her concerning a customer. They both were laughing hard, so much that it brought tears to Tre's eyes. Suddenly, and without warning, during their laughing bout, Tre placed his hand on Erica's leg, just above her knee.

The action was not lost on Erica, yet she tried not to embarrass Tre, by changing her demeanor in any way. Their laughing slowly died away.

"Oh, Erica, that was hilarious!", Tre said. He did a small circular rub on her leg, then very lightly gave a squeeze before nonchalantly remove his hand.

"Yes, I know," Erica said, still half laughing, but in her mind her thoughts were racing at what Tre had just done. She was trying hard to not make a show of it.

Later, they walked slowly to her car in the parking lot while talking. They arrived at her car and talked for a short time. They were talking about their mutual interest in excersizing and keeping fit. She commented how she just usually jogs in her neighborhood, and he pointed to a gym across the street.

"That is my gym. Hey, I have got an idea. My membership at my gym allows me to bring one guest with me to use the facility whenever I want. Why not join me on one of your days off. We could work out together. Maybe we could make it a weekly routine. What do you say?"

"Yea, that sounds good. I would have to run it by my husband, but it shouldn't be a problem. He is not the jealous type, and he lets me do whatever I want." She didn't even realize it then what she said, and how it might possibly open the door to Tre to take future liberties with her.

But after parting from Tre, she did think about it on the drive home. She thought about how he touched her leg and how she should be careful on what she says so she doesn't give him any wrong impressions. Then she thought it was just a harmless gesture, and how she shouldn't overreact into too much. After all, she considered him a friend and nice guy, and there was nothing wrong with friendly gestures.

At some point soon thereafter they exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses, and so occasionally kept in contact through more ways than just companionship on the train. She had also asked her husband about Tre's invite to his gym, and he gave his permission, but also began to ask more about him, to which she answered all his questions about him.

The next day her and Tre arranged to go to the gym together the following week. On a Wednesday in late April she met him at his place, the first time she had been there. He was outside on his front steps waiting for him. She parked in front of his place and they walked together around the block to the gym.

She was wearing her black spandex biker shorts and white T-shirt with a sports bra underneath. Nothing fancy, just her usual workout clothes. He was wearing a sports jersey tank top with loose fitting shorts. They worked out for nearly two hours. She did the bike and treadmill while he did that next to her. He then suggested they move onto some weights.

She told him that she never lifted weights. He asked her to spot him first, so she could see what it was like. She did as he instructed and watched him lift some impressively heavy weights. She actually found his bulging muscles a little attractive, despite herself.

After he was finished he motioned for her to lay down on her back. She did so while he removed most of the weights. He gave her instructions on what to do before assuming a spotting position. He lifted the bar and assured that she was comfortable with the weight and grip. Erica then began with her presses. When she had done about a dozen of them, she began to falter. Tre stepped forward to grab the bar from her.

Erica was straining to lift the bar. Tre was standing real close over and above her head. Erica glanced a little above her head, still straining. She caught a glance inside of his shorts. She involuntarily gasped at what she saw and would've dropped the bar across her chest had not Tre grabbed the bar from her. As he was lifting it up, Erica craned her head up to look further and get a better look. Her curiosity was such that she didn't even bother to hide the intent of her actions. This time she got a good look.

Tre noticed her looking and moved to provide her a better view, without making it obvious. He then walked around and took her hand to sit her upright. She stared at him with her mouth slightly open, with a very slight look of lust in her eyes.

"So how was it?" he asked.

It took her a moment to realize what he meant by the question. She broke his gaze and looked down to his groin again, which was slightly less than face level in front of her. Her mind was in a fog as she confusingly considered his question.

"Erica?"

She inhaled sharply and gulped as she looked back up at him and shook her head, as if to clear the image of what she saw from her mind.

"Uh, oh yea...good. It was good." She wiped the sweat from her brow with her forearm. Her heart was beating fast. She tried to regain her composure.

"Oh, my goodness, I didn't notice the time. Well I guess time flies during a good workout, huh? I have to get going, Tre."

"Ok, so next Wednesday then?"

"Of course. I really enjoyed this workout. I can't wait to do it again."

"Cool, well then see you tomorrow night at the station then."

"You know I will be there. Bye now." She hurried out and waked to her car. She started up her car and turned on the A/C. Her pussy was on fire. She reached down and touched herself through the skin tight shorts. She shuddered and let out a barely audible moan.

She couldn't believe her thoughts. His cock was magnificent. It was just so big and black. She couldn't stop picturing how it hung down, and how it was inches from her face. She just couldn't help it.

When she got home, Robert asked her how the workout went. She grabbed him by the hand and rushed him off to the bedroom. She pushed him on the bed and attacked his clothes.

"Erica, what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. I am just really horny for you. You would be amazed what a good workout can do to a girl's libido."

She shed her clothes as fast as she could and jumped on top of him. She grabbed his cock and positioned for entry. In a flash she had it inside of her. She came instantly and immediately she bucked up and down on him. Try as she might she couldn't get Tre's cock out of her mind as she fucked her husband like crazy. Her husband was good in bed, with 7 ½ inches to please her. But she knew Tre's was larger, she judged it to be probably 2 inches over her husband. She tried to block it out of her mind, until finally she gave up and actually imagined that it was Tre that she was fucking. The second that thought entered her mind, an intense wave of pleasure shot up from her vagina and spread throughout her body. Her vagina twitched and her body convulsed as she gave out a long, loud moan of sheer orgasmic pleasure.

She fell forward onto her husband's chest, and it wasn't long before her husband's orgasm flooded into her, but by them she was hovering just above exhausted unconsciousness. She heard Robert tell her how amazing sex was, and that he could come to love post-workout sex from now on. Then she was asleep.

Next day, while on her way to work, she still had Tre on her mind. Obviously, sleep did nothing to erase it from her mind. She really had no desire to cheat on her husband. She thought back. She remembered her husband always got turned on during times when he talked during sex. He would fantasize about scenarios that led to her having sex with another guy. She would mostly get offended, and so he stopped talking about such things during sex.

Despite her husband's fantasy, she tried to suppress her growing urges. She had to play it cool with Tre tonight. She knew he had caught her looking.

Luckily for her, after work when her and Tre were on their way home, he gave no indication that anything was amiss. He was his usual self. In fact, he was quite gentleman-like, more so than usual. He even sat next to her on the train, which was something new. She began to wonder if he had even noticed that she had seen what she did. Perhaps she was all worked up for nothing.

The other nights she went home with Tre happened the same, with no indication, just friendly chit-chat. The week that passed until the next Wednesday was like torture for Erica. At home, she began bringing up her husband's old fantasy while they had sex, to his delight. She was testing him. She wanted to lay a foundation to gauge his reaction to the idea of her having sex with another man, to see if it was just fantasy, or if he might be game to have his fantasy come true in reality.

Each time they had sex, she would test the limits further and further. All indications led her to believe that it might be possible to get him to give her permission to have extramarital sexual relations.

On Wednesday afternoon, she was at home taking a shower. When she got out and was towel drying her hair, she heard the phone ring. Her husband answered and she heard him ask who was calling. Then he came into the bathroom and handed her the phone.

"It is for you. It is Tre."

He was verifying that we were still on for our workout session.

"Are you kidding? I have been looking forward to it all week. I am on my way now. Talk to you in a little bit."

The workout session happened much the same as the last.

After doing some stretches, she walked up to Tre.

"I'm ready for some bench presses. Will you spot me?"

"Of course."

She got into position on the bench, and Tre into the spotting position. She glanced up, but didn't have a clear view.

"Are you comfortable?" Will asked.

"Bring the bar further out." Erica then scooted further along the bench as Tre took a step forward. She glanced up again. She saw his cock hanging down low in his shorts. She looked up at Tre and smiled big, then looked back up into his shorts.

"That's better right there."

She now made it obvious what she was looking at, and Tre knew as well.

She finished her set. When Tre grabbed the bar to place it back on the brace, Erica lifted her hand up to innocently brush a strand of her blonde hair out of her face. When she moved it back down she let it brush across the outside of his shorts. She made sure it looked like an innocent accident, while at the same time she attempted to maximize the amount of feel she got. And she wasn't disappointed when her hand brushed along the entire length of his cock.

Tre looked down at her.

"Oh my god, Tre, I'm sorry. I did mean....", yet her smile betrayed her innocence.

"That is ok, really."

"Well, I guess I should be going."

"Yea, I guess I should go too. Mind if I walk with you?

"Ok."

They walked to her car parked in front of Tre's house.

"Oh damn, my water bottle is empty. Can I get some water from your house?" Erica asked.

"Of course, come in, please."

They walked into his house.

"Have a seat, Erica, and I will fill this up for you."

She sat down while Tre went into the kitchen. Erica made up her mind. He came back in and handed her the bottle of water, then sat down next to her.

**************************************************

"What is wrong with me? What am I doing?", thought Erica, a short time later on her drive home. It was as if she had two minds that were conflicting and in competition with each other. One was driven by curiosity and lust, to experience what it would be like with a black man in general, and with Tre in particular. It was this that had set her on the course of actions today. The second mind is the one that gave her a reasonable sense of propriety, that what she was doing was wrong and improper as a married woman and it was this mind that eventually prevailed and caused her to leave before things went any further.

12