Naya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curly-haired young woman looked at her boyfriend almost outraged, but something held her anger in check. Jake and Damian's words seemed to slowly infiltrate her mind. She let out an exhausted sigh.

"Look...I can't believe this is even happening. Jake, take me home. I'll sleep on it and think over this...this absolutely freaking insane offer. It's crazy, but I'm willing to consider it, Jake, if this is what you want. Naya, do you really think this is right for me?"

Naya gave her best friend a nod and took both of her hands in hers. "Yes, Becky. Damian loves me, and I know Jake loves you. This isn't something insane or humiliating. It's what the secret side of you probably craves, whether you want to admit it or not. Come with us. Go with me on this crazy adventure, and I promise you won't be disappointed."

Becky shook her head. "I...I just don't know. I can't believe you guys actually did this to me. I don't even know where we are. Whose house is this? Look, I'm leaving and I promise to think over everything. It's...I'd be lying if I didn't say it was tempting. Jake, just take me home."

"Sorry, baby. Can't do that."

Damian joined in. "I'm afraid you have to decide tonight, Rebecca. If you want to come with us, you have to decide right now by starting to live out those fantasies you've always refused to acknowledge. Now Jake told me that one of your fantasies was having sex in another person's house with you being controlled. The thrill of possibly being discovered. I've recreated that fantasy for you right here, right now."

"What are you talking about?" Rebecca's face grew ashen.

"The people who own this mansion are asleep in their bedrooms upstairs. They might wake at any moment. They might come down for a midnight snack. Who knows? I've re-armed the house security, which means that you have two options: either leave, set off the alarm, and explain to the homeowners and police what just happened to you...getting you best friend and boyfriend in trouble...OR...make love to Jake right here, right now. Fulfill your fantasy. Obey Jake's commands. Do what you've secretly craved to do."

Damian stepped back, his steely-eyed gaze carefully gauging Rebecca's reaction.

The sexy college student looked at her boyfriend, chewing on her bottom lip.

"I...this is CRAZY."

Naya came over, gently interlocking her hand with Rebecca's, squeezing it comfortingly. "It seems so at first, sweetie...but if you just to with it, you'll be amazed. It's liberating. It's freedom. We love you, Becky. Why are you afraid? What's so scary about your best friend being here with you, helping you create a fantasy so that you can make love to your boyfriend? Everyone here cares about you. When I told Damian how much I missed you, he set this whole thing up so that maybe I could get you back."

There was a sudden thump, as of footsteps. Perhaps someone upstairs using the bathroom. The floor creaked overhead.

Damian grinned. "The clock's ticking, Rebecca. You may not have much time either. It sounds like one of the people upstairs is stirring. Make your choice."

Naya watched, arousal seething in her blood. This was so hot, seeing Becky's face flush with the embarrassment of her desire. Naya watched as Jake walked up to her best friend, slipping the shirt over Beckys head. Bra-less, Becky's nipples glistened in the moonlight as the clouds receded. Her breasts were shining, perfect cones which Jake now gently licked and sucked. Becky moaned quietly, whimpering a little when Jake slipped a hand under the waistband of her pants, stroking her young clit.

Becky shuddered, her breathing a little labored as Jake continued to suck on her nipples and stroke her soft sex.

"Oh god, you're so hot baby. I love feeling your sticky juices on my fingers. You're already getting wet for me," Jake said with a sigh. His head came up for a kiss, and his lips swallowed up her lilting moan.

"Say something, baby. Tell me how much you want me," Jake whispered, his free hand gripping Becky's ass, then migrating upward to massage her naked back.

"Uh...uuh...but there are people here, Jake. I...I can't."

"You can!" Jake growled. "Shut up and take your pants off!" he said, command now cresting in the tone of his voice.

The curly-haired cutie took off her pants and socks, standing naked in her birthday suit. Little trickling streaks of pussy juice glistened on the insides of her thighs where Jake's fingers had trailed after withdrawing from her sex. Now she looked like a sexy goddess, standing fully naked, her creamy breasts and open sex inviting naughty fantasies of control and desire.

Jake stripped out of his shirt, jeans socks and shoes, standing limber and naked until he sat on the edge of the hot tub. The water bubbled and churned enticingly as he sank his legs in with a sigh.

"Come here, baby. Get your fine ass in there and suck my cock," Jake said. When Rebecca hesitated, uncertainly staring at his elongated cock, Jake hissed, "What if someone comes down here? Do you want the owner catching us here, having sex in his house? Every second that ticks by we might be discovered, baby. Come here! Get your mouth on me, and be quick about it."

Naya could clearly see now how this was a fantasy of Rebecca's. Each time Jake mentioned the prospect of someone discovering them, her eyes seemed to shine and Becky's nipples had hardened like thumb tacks. The curly brunette finally stepped into the soothing, swirling waters of the hot tub and leaned between Jake's legs.

Naya and Damian watched as Rebecca took Jake's shaft in her graceful fingers, gently pumping up and down his phallus until a drop of pre-cum gleamed at the tip. Then she slowly licked up the side of his vein-engorged manhood, tantalizing him with a light touch until her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock.

Jake groaned, his body going rigid with desire. It was as if every nerve ending in his body had zapped itself to the tip of his cock, hungrily gathering up the sensations. Jake groaned more loudly now as Becky gently covered his cock-head in her mouth, slowly pumping her face down and then up, down and then up. The young man's head went back, eyes closing in a delirious rapture as Becky slurped up and down his eager prick.

Damian turned to Naya, and the look of arousal in Naya's face was unmistakable. Naya's eyes were glued to the unbelievable scene. 'I can't believe she's doing this in front of us,' Naya thought, watching as Becky sucked greedily on Jake's cock, her hands pressing firmly against his hips.

The young man tried to stifle his groans, grunting as he thrust his pelvis upward to impale Becky's young mouth. The curly brunette gurgled as she took his shaft deeply now, her nose almost down to his pubic muff. She held him there, lovingly encased in her mouth for several long seconds. Finally, with a wet POP she drew off of his now glistening cock, her lips dripping with strands of cum.

Licking her chops, Becky proceeded to pump the cock with her hand.

"Look at me, baby. Uhhhh god, I want you so bad. Look at how much this cocks wants you," Jake growled. Becky pushed forward, rubbing her chest against his slimy manhood until her breasts glistened with the mingled fluids of Jake's pre-cum and her own saliva.

"I want you too, Jake."

"Call me Master," Jake growled. Becky looked startled for a moment, but then she let the words form in her mouth.

"Yes...Master." Now the lithe, curly-haired brunette leaned over again, slurping up his cock between her cute lips, pumping up and down, up and down, until release seemed imminent. Jake clenched two hands in her hair, moving his hands up and down to help fuck her face with more potent plunges.

At last Becky came up off of that cock one more time, her chin dangling with long streams of cum which looked almost like melting icicles in the moonlight. "Mmm. Master has lots of cum," Becky said with a grin. She gasped as Jake reached down, lifting her and helping her straddle him.

His cock, thick and ready, saluted Becky's pale nakedness. "What are you waiting for, my cute little slut? The owner of this house might come any moment. Hurry up and fuck me!" Becky gave Jake a smoldering look as she positioned her pussy above his bulbous cock-head and slowly lowered herself onto Jake's straining phallus. Becky moaned as she struggled to establish the rhythm, her cunt engulfing his shaft until Naya could only see his balls. Naya watched with gathering need in her loins, her pussy wet now, as her best friend began to ride Jake's cock.

"Uhh...you bastard. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy," Becky hissed. Jake obliged, ramming his crotch upward to meet her downward fucks, joining their bodies until more pre-cum leaked between the seal of her cunt lips. It wouldn't be long now. Jake was ready to explode.

Naya couldn't watch this anymore. Her pussy was an inferno of need. Dripping-wet with its own juices. She turned to Damian, who had just stripped out of his clothes and drawn out a few of his favorite 'accessories' from his satchel.

He approached her now, his wicked grin making her legs go weak as he reached underneath her skirt, fondling her horny clit. Naya wasn't wearing panties.

"Well, slave? Feeling a bit left out, are we?" he said huskily. Naya nodded, moaning as Damian plunged two fingers into her soft sex, finger-fucking her firm and fast. Meanwhile Becky bounced up and down, her sexy ass grinding on Jake's cock as the young man moaned with conviction.

"Yes, baby. Impale that hot pussy on my dick. YES. Faster, you little slut. Harder," Jake growled, his hands reaching out to pinch Becky's pink nipples, wresting a groan from her beautiful lips.

Naya meanwhile shivered as Damian systematically undressed her, leaving her stark naked, every beautiful womanly curve revealed. Damian proceeded to put a leather collar around her neck and then cuffed her hands behind her back. Damian leaned her forward over the hot tub, both his hands gripping her shoulders firmly as he swiftly entered her warm slit from behind, plunging into the softness of her sex with an audible slap, his sac smacking against the backs of her thighs with each pulverizing fuck.

The dark-haired girl moaned as Damian fucked her thoroughly, his cock ramming into her to the hilt, making her its velvety sheath. Naya had to rely on Damian's hands to hold her shoulders and keep her from falling forward into the hot tub. It turned her on, being controlled like this. Knowing that Damian had complete power over her. All Naya could do was push her hips back to meet his thrusts, helping him fuck her more completely, penetrating ever deeper.

"Yes, little cunt. Move those hips. I'm going to fuck your brains out!" Damian growled. Naya moaned, the slapping sound of their bodies joining creating a staccato rhythm which added to the chorus of Becky pumping up and down Jake's thick cock.

Becky turned, watching Naya getting fucked so hard. The arousing sight must have sent the curly brunette over the edge. Becky bit her lip, letting out an ecstatic wail as her pussy gushed on Jake's manhood. Jake grunted, looking down where his cock vanished into Becky's tight depths. He grabbed her by the neck, bringing her down for a ferocious kiss as his own orgasm poured through him, his seed surging into her warm insides.

The door to the patio swung wide open and a middle-aged man with piercing blue eyes and gray hair burst into the room. He was wearing only a night robe, and his eyes widened in shock.

Naya turned, her cheeks blushing as Damian continued to fuck her hard, as if nothing were amiss. Damian turned with a wry grin.

"Daniel, why hello. I'm afraid you're interrupting." The owner of the house looked at the scene in front of him. A brunette with a leather collar around her neck, wrists cuffed behind her, Damian's cock plowing her from behind. A curly-haired brunette sitting on a young man's lap, cum seeping from her sex as Jake's flaccid cock slipped free, totally sated. Becky looked horrified, her jaw dropping as she realized Daniel was there. She tried to get up off of Jake's lap, but the young man put his hands on her shoulders.

"SSHHH. Don't panic. It's OK, baby. He knows we're allowed to be here. Damian arranged the whole thing." Jake leaned over, gently grazing Becky's nipples with his teeth before suckling tightly on each one. Becky was like a deer in headlights, utterly frozen, until Jake's attentions seemed to break the spell.

"I...oh god...this is so weird," Becky said with a sigh as arousal began to make a tentative comeback, re-moistening her cunt. The curly brunette reached down, gently caressing her lover's cock even as it started to show signs of vigor again. "Oh god, what's wrong with me?" Becky sighed. But Naya could tell by the arousal in Becky's eyes that she longed to put Jake's cock right back inside her tight, wet cunt where it belonged.

Naya's moans meanwhile reached a crescendo even as she looked over at Daniel.

Daniel threw up his hands in frustration. "I know we have a standing arrangement, Damian, but our agreement is that you at least WARN me beforehand. My kids are sleeping upstairs for the love of...ah hell." Daniel turned and left the patio. Damian gave Naya a wink full of mischief.

"That man owes me more than he can ever repay," Damian whispered. "Don't worry, slave. We aren't in any trouble." With that problem erased from Naya's sex-fueled brain, the brunette could now slam her pussy back to sheath Damian's phallus again and again and again, moaning and enjoying every second of it.

"Yes, Master. Fuck my pussy. Fuck this slave's brains out until I squeal. Uh..uh..uh..UHH!"

Becky looked over at Naya and their eyes met. 'Do you see what I truly am, Becky? Do you still love me for who I am? Do you see this as ugly? Or am I still the best friend you've always been able to trust?' Those were the thoughts Naya almost wanted to ask, if the sensations Damian's cock was assaulting her pussy with hadn't derailed any attempt to talk in coherent sentences.

The impossible had happened. Becky had accepted the invitation to play out her sexual fantasies and live on the island. Naya felt happiness surging in her breast, combined with the envelopment of arousal and sheer sexual joy. The slave threw her hips back, her cute buttocks slamming to meet Damian's plunging cock as the moment of eruption came. His hands tightened on Naya's shoulders, spurt after spurt of cum emptying into her womb. Naya cried out Damian's name, thanking her Master for emptying his seed, her body sagging with satisfaction as she felt his heat consume her.

EPILOGUE

Some things change, and others never do. Naya reflected on the interesting dichotomy of the universe as she and Becky were almost done enjoying their 'day in the dungeon.' Her friend had learned to harness her sexual fantasies and use them as creative fuel to make life worth living. Becky and Naya had been staying on the island together for over three months now, and the men in their lives - Jake and Damian - had slowly coaxed out their inner selves - the sexual beings inside each of them.

Today, with the setting sun casting the world in its peachy glow, Naya found herself straddling a wooden horse, a giant pink dildo whirring away in her cunt. Her ankles were tied to either side of the horse, and her wrists were bound behind her back. She moaned with a ball gag in her mouth as the dildo-setting went from low to medium, battering the walls of her sex with hundreds of tiny ribbed protrusions along the entire length of the shaft.

Damian stood behind her, gently cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples with his deceptively mild touch. "Well, slave? How does it feel, that huge, hard rubber cock thrust up your tight, wet snatch. Hmm?"

She loved when Damian talked dirty to her, but it wasn't anything compared to what Becky's true fantasies involved.

Just across from Naya, Becky was a wild mare, her pale nakedness straddling Jake's cock. Poor Jake was tied up in a wide-backed chair, his ankles lashed to the floor. His cock had a cock-ring at the base, restricting the flow of blood, letting just enough blood rush to the tip of his cock to stay hard, but making it nearly impossible for him to come. Becky had him like a tied-up ox and was now riding his cock with horny abandon, her sexy ass bouncing up and down.

Jake moaned through the gag Becky had stuffed in his mouth. Becky growled at him.

"Come on you worthless, beast. Fuck me. You call this fucking?" She sang, her pussy slurping up and down his cock, her cunt lips forming a tight seal along his shaft. "I want to feel your cock-head in my womb, damn it. Fuck me, you bastard or I'll slice off your worthless dick."

Becky's language was harsh, but it was all just part of the fantasy. She loved Jake, and Jake loved her. It was why Jake was willing to play this role, giving her the fantasy she desired. Sometimes Becky liked to play the dominant one, and sometimes she let Jake take that role. Neither was right or wrong. They were parts of a forbidden, shadowy coin that included sexual intimacies and oddities in countless forms.

'Who would've believed we'd end up here?' Naya marveled. But here they were.

As Damian turned the dildo-cock setting to high, Naya groaned through her gag, the stimuli assaulting her pussy even as he stroked her clitoris. His other hand cupped her sensitive breasts until she had no choice but to gush hard on that rubber cock, coating it with her juices and scent.

Her prolonged moan finally ended, but the stimulation never let up. Naya's pussy, over-sensitive from the recent orgasm, now felt every vibrating sensation from the embedded cock with triple intensity as it impaled her slick sex.

All the while Becky's pussy tormented the cock of the man who loved her enough to be her slave. Jake groaned through his gag as Becky leaned over, giving him a sloppy kiss on the mouth. "Mmm...yes, baby. Fuck me. I'm going to...COME." Becky's delirious cry sang with sexual release, her pussy coating Jake's cock with its sweet feminine nectar.

Master and slave, man and woman. This was a world where boundaries could be thrown aside, and hidden fantasies explored. As Naya watched Becky continue to ride Jake's straining cock, she knew that Damian Cruceaux had been the one who'd set them free. Naya had no regrets, only promises of a future where she could simply be herself.

THE END

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please send me a comment to let me know what you thought! This story resonates with things that happened to me living in a sexually repressed society. Remember, always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

~Gaggedkitty