Nayeli's Tales: Rick

Story Info
A tropical island hooker recounts her clients.
1.7k words
3.46
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick scanned through a pile of photographs flipping from girl to girl trying to pick the one that he would most fulfill his fantasies. When he found one whose image spoke to him he would flip it over and read through her profile, seeing if the girl was into what he was into.

Narrowing it down to two girls he loosened the belt on his pants. He was very happy that the man that had led him to this office had made himself scarce, guys like that tended to hover and that got creepy fast. Rick closed his eyes and let his subconscious decide and went to find the man to settle up.

With his down payment given and his appointment set Rick half ran to the bus stop to get to the soccer pitch where he coached the 15 plus group. He was blissfully unaware that the message confirming his appointment with the girl arrived at the soccer pitch just as he did.

Nayeli quickly read the message and responded in the affirmative saving the contact number for her client before returning the phone to her back pocket. Returning her full attention to her son she cheered him on when he managed to strip the ball from an even less athletically inclined player. The whistle blew just as he missed the goal posts and secretly she was grateful. Her son ran straight to her, she kissed his sweaty forehead and forked over her customary dollar for ice cream. Watching him run towards the truck she waited till he had caught up with his teammates before returning to her cell phone.

Typing slowly but with well practiced ease she sent a quick message to her client promising to see him at 10:30 tonight and then fishing for clues as to what he was into. Putting the phone back away Nayeli rushed down the hill to meet her son.

She found him in a sea of children, all of them waiting for their mothers. Looking back up the hill at the gaggle of women who were drooling over the new American soccer coach, as he led the teens through their warm up exercises, sighing she rolled at her eyes at their stereotypical soccer mom behavior Nayeli wondered if her chosen profession saved her from drooling over a man that would never give any of them the time of day.

After her son's lengthy goodbye to his teammates they walked to the metro and took the short trip to their apartment. Nayeli ushered her son into the apartment and sent him to the bathroom to shower. She then made quick work of dinner leaving it on the stove simmering as she tidied the living room. Taking a deep breath she checked the time and made a mental calculation as to how much time she could reasonably dedicate to her pending tasks and not make herself late.

She grabbed her son's backpack and dropped it onto the table before heading to his room to usher him along. Finding him wrapped in a towel sprawled on his bed reading a book, she shepherded him towards his homework telling him to get started without her.

Closing the door to her room behind her she removed her clothing searching her body for marks or blemishes. Happy with what she saw she walked towards the wall of moisturizers and tried to divine what scent tonight's man would prefer, something sweet, something sultry or maybe just no scent at all. Choosing cherry vanilla she methodically coated her entire body rubbing the lotion into her skin. Once satisfied she slipped on a tiny pair of black lace panties and tied her bathrobe tight around her she headed barefoot back to the living room.

Over the course of the next hour: she helped her son complete his homework, finished, served and ate dinner, completed her pre-work ritual and briefly chatted with the babysitter. With close to forty minutes to go till her appointment Nayeli found herself in a car speeding toward the club.

Thirty minutes before they told him to arrive Rick was at the bar sipping a beer. He intended to walk the fine line between soothing his firing nerves and not letting himself get so sloppy as to be a danger to him or the girl. Unbidden the image of her from the picture that had accompanied her profile came to mind. He wondered if her skin would bend to his touch as it seemed to do to her own touch in the picture. Feeling himself swell at the thought he forced himself to think of something else.

With five minutes to go Nayeli headed to the bar scoping out her client. At first glance she felt like something was off but she couldn't quite place it. He turned his head giving her a profile view and that is when it hit her. Hottie soccer coach, crap crap crap she thought. Her first thought was to her son, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if her job somehow damaged his soccer experience. Deciding to wing it she walked over and said hi. He returned the greeting with a patient smile but no recognition bolstered by that she dove in.

"I am your ten thirty and everything is ready if you are" she announced. Erik jumped to his feet ready to follow her Nayeli stopped him pointing to the bartender. Fishing in his pocket he retrieved a twenty not willing to waste another second he forked it over and left without change, leaving a sixteen dollar tip to a talentless troll who didn't deserve it.

Once inside the aseptic hallway separating the bar from the rooms beyond Nayeli turned to face Erik asking if he understood the rules of their encounter. Erik acknowledged that he did and Nayeli reiterated her safe word, cherry, and reminded him that someone could be watching but that no one was recording them. He agreed to all terms and repeated her safe word aiming to reassure her.

She continued down the hall stopping before the door to room number five. Turning to face him Nayeli announced that this was them. Nodding Erik closed his eyes and cricked his neck reopening his eyes he turned her around and firmly grabbed her neck leading her into the room. Taking a look around he led her to the massage table set up to the right of the room. Stopping before it he turned her to face him and released his grasp. Lose the clothes slow he ordered taking a step back to watch her entertain him.

With well practiced ease she shimmied out of her clothes leaving herself naked before him. Without any hesitation Erik guided her onto the table face up. Pulling her body down he left her ass at the edge of table and placed each leg in the perfect position to stretch her thighs to the max. With a beautifully wicked smile he told her that he was going to settle her so that they could focus in on him. Unsure of what he meant Nayeli raised her head only to have it forced back down. Stay still he muttered barely audibly setting himself between her legs. With little preparation he stuck two fingers inside of her probing to find the pieces of her that would ignite. In no time he had found them lighting her insides on fire and making her scream. Erik found a rhythm that had her clenching down and coming in moments. Refusing to let her rest he kept right on going powering her through two more orgasms before letting up.

Take a moment to compose yourself and when you are ready bring yourself to my feet and kneel. Rick then walked away and let himself fall into the chair in the corner. He endeavored to look anywhere but at her willing himself to give her the time to herself that he had promised her. He focused in on the spot on the floor that he expected her to arrive at bringing himself to center in to his throbbing cock and all the things that he wanted her to do to it.

Nayeli rolled herself onto her stomach trying to will her body back to a solid state from the jelly it was now. As she came off the table she stumbled a little before righting herself. She could sense Rick beginning to rise to help her and the small prideful part of her brain resisted the notion. With a second wind brought on by sheer force of will she got herself to his feet in a kneeling position.

She felt him lean forward and place his hands gently under her chin lifting her head so he could better pour some water down her throat. She drank freely letting the excess fall down her throat and soak her hair. Placing her hands on his thighs she brought herself closer to him as she moved her lips and tongue over the empty plastic bottle.

Just when Rick could take it no longer Nayeli released the bottle and aimed her mouth for his manhood. She moved her head left and right paying close attention to the areas corresponding to his stiff member. Unable to take it any longer Rick pushed her off and yanked himself out roughly shoving it into her face.

Rolling her eyes at his impatience Nayeli took just the tip working her tongue around it like a lollipop. More frustrated than before he grabbed her neck and forced her to take him deeper. Finding no resistance he pulled her even closer till she had swallowed him whole. Nayeli always found peace in this position and at this task. The repetitive motion and the pressure at her neck guiding her, limiting her need to think, sent her straight into a sub space where there was no thought and she was not a person, she was just a thing completing a task.

Sensing himself close to exploding Rick pulled back. He was both frustrated and thrilled when she moved to follow him. Unwilling to waste his first load down her throat he applied pressure to her throat forcing her back onto her heels. Jumping to his feet he created some distance between them pacing himself back into some semblance of control. He had plans for his next three hours and was not about to let her distract him.