NBA Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"I'M COMING MARY!" Joel cried out before he climaxed to give her a warning but she kept her lips locked around him until he filled her mouth twice.

"Are you alright?" Joel asked as he helped her down from the table. She was still breathing heavily.

"Yes," she grinned as she leaned over to give him one last opened mouth kiss. "I must be out of shape. So, I think I'll join up today."

Joel walked to the door and opened it. Carol was waiting outside. "My turn," she giggled as she walked inside. "Did you leave anything for me?"

"That's up to Joel," Mary grinned. "I'll leave you two alone and go sign up."

After Mary left Carol pulled down his shorts and saw his limp noodle. "I see I have some work to do."

*****

Mary had been gone quite a while when Allan called Amy's cell phone. He moved out onto the patio just in case his wife came home and dialed the number. She did not pick up so he left her a message to call him back right a way. Five minutes later his cell phone rang. It was her.

"Amy thanks for calling me." Allan said. "I'm sorry about the photo and all the press. Are you doing OK?"

"I almost lost my job," she replied. "But, I worked things out with my boss. How is your wife doing?"

"That's why I called," he answered. "I told her it was a one time thing and we just messed around and didn't go all the way."

"Oh, I see," Amy smiled. "And, of course it was me who seduced you right?" She thought back about how he had befriended her after her breakup and how he had made the first moves.

"I had to tell her that or she would have left with my son," he said hoping she wouldn't be pissed.

"Well, you are not going to like what my boss wants me to do," she hesitated. "He wants me to interview your wife."

"No way," he snapped back. "I'm sure she won't do it and I don't want her to do it."

"I don't want to do it either," Amy responded. "But, I'm not in a position to refuse anything he asks me right now." She thought back about him ripping off her panties on the sofa in his office.

"God, this is so messed up," he said. Are you going to tonight's game?

"Yes."

"Good, I'll see you there." He whispered that he missed her and hung up the phone.

*****

Mary left the Spa and drove around for a while trying to collect her wits. She felt guilty that she had touched another man and had performed oral sex on him however it did make her even with her husband. But, Carol's laughter before about Amy only giving him a blow job kept ringing in her head. She had to find out for sure. She turned the corner into her street and left her car in the driveway as she went to get the mail. "Mrs., Jackson," someone yelled. She turned and saw a thin woman running to her with a microphone in her hand. A man carrying a camera was close behind her.

"Leave me alone," Mary said as she turned and ran to the gate in her backyard. She quickly locked it and peeked through the slats to make sure they had stopped pursuing her. She caught her breath and walked towards the back door. She stopped at the edge of the hedges when she heard a phone ring. She listened at her husband answered his phone.

"Amy thanks for calling me." Allan said. "I'm sorry about the photo and all the press. Are you doing OK?"

"That's why I called. I told her it was a one time thing and we just messed around and didn't go all the way. I had to tell her that or she would have left with my son."

Steam built in Mary's body as she listened to her lying husband.

"No way. I'm sure she won't do it and I don't want her to do it. God, this is so messed up. Are you going to tonight's game? "Good, I'll see you there."

It was his last words that pissed her off the most. She heard him whisper something else but couldn't make it out. He said goodbye and hung up the phone. It took her ten minutes to cool down and head back to the front of the house. The reporter and her camera man had gone. When she entered the house he ran up to her.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you?"

Mary held back her anger. "I had to get away and think about all of this."

He tried to pull her into him for a hug but she pushed him away. "Call your girlfriend. Maybe she wants to hug you." With that she turned sharply and almost ran up the stairs.

"Amy!" Allan yelled.

*****

Mary took a long hot shower and then a short nap. Allan was smart enough to stay away from her and when she dressed to go pick up their son from the daycare she noticed he had left for the coliseum for tonight's game. Normally she did not go to the games but tonight would be an exception.

*****

Amy used her press pass to get through the special gate. A few reporters ran up to her to get her comments but she just smiled and walked on by. She heard them say words like "Action Jackson's Mistress" and "Locker Room Other Woman." As she walked down the long hallway under the end seats she saw Gene Norman walking her way. "Hello Amy," he said grinning. "I'm surprised you even showed up tonight."

Amy had been in the locker rooms after their games and had seen a few of the less inhibited player's naked bodies. Gene had a long thin penis that she would never forget. "Hello Gene," she said smiling. "Being here is my job."

"How about meeting me after the game for some fun?" He joked as his eyes moved up and down her curvaceous body.

"That will never happen," she snapped back at him. She quickly realized that the other players would all be coming on to her from now on.

"What's going on?" Allan said as he moved quickly to Amy and Gene.

"Nothing," Gene grinned. "Be careful because this is not an away game." He moved by Allan and back into the locker room.

"We shouldn't be seen together," Amy said looking up into his deep dark eyes. Just seeing him like this was making her skin tingle.

"I know. The next game is in New York. I want to see you." He whispered. Two of the team security members walked by with smiles.

"Are you sure? You have a lot to lose."

"Yes," he answered. "Meet me at my car after the game."

"Maybe," she smiled as she brushed her soft breasts against his arm while she walked by him.

*****

Being a home game helped somewhat because the yelled comments were not so bad. Actually a few of the young women sitting near the court were smiling and throwing Action kisses as he warmed up. He saw Amy sitting at one of the many media tables and noticed she wouldn't even look his way. As he lined up for the opening tap the guy he was matched up against whispered, "So is she as good as she looks?"

When Action turned to say something the ref threw up the ball and the center on the other team tapped it to Action's man. "Fuck," he said as he watched his man drive in for an uncontested lay in.

It was the end of the first quarter when Mary walked into the stadium. She saw some of the other wives and girl friends sitting in their assigned section and tried to move silently without notice to her seat but the fans nearby quickly picked up on her appearance.

"Hey, it's Mary Jackson," she heard one fan whisper.

"Can you believe she is still with that jerk?" Mary heard another woman ask her friend.

"Maybe they had a threesome?" A drunken man crackled as she passed. Finally she made it to her seat. "Hi," she said to Annabelle Alou, a wife of the only Spanish player on the team.

'Hello," Annabelle responded. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," Mary answered. "Did everyone think she would be sick or something?" She wondered. "How's the team doing?"

"Not good. Your husband has been missing his jump shot."

"That's too bad," Mary said trying not to grin. Her eyes roamed the media tables until she saw Amy Tolliver's face. One of the other media guys whispered in the blonde woman's ear and they both looked up at her. She quickly looked away.

Some of the other wives turned and said hello and told Mary that if she needed anything to let them know. Mary realized that most all of them had already been through the same thing she was presently going through. The second quarter started and Action didn't snap out of it. After missing his first ten shots the fans started booing their normally favorite star. He got so upset that when he had a breakaway dunk the ball caromed off the back of the rim and flew out to mid-court. The boos got louder and more frequent. Finally the coach sat him down with the Stars twenty-points behind.

While on the bench Allan glanced up and saw his wife sitting with the other wives that had attended. He saw her staring down at the media table where Amy sat. "Fuck," he whispered.

At halftime the wives normally went to the Stars media room for drinks and snacks. When Mary walked in the rest of the people got really quiet. She saw Amy turn and look at her. Never the one to back down from a fight Mary walked her way and whispered in her ear, "Meet me in the press room."

Amy's body trembled because she knew she would have to face the wife of the man she had been fucking. She moved away from the folks she was talking to and out into the hallway. The press room was around the corner so she took a deep breath and headed that way. She opened the door and saw the light off. As she turned to leave she heard Mary Jackson's voice. "Come in."

"I'm not going to fight with you," Amy said quivering. "If you only want to talk I will."

"I'm not here to fight," Mary said. As much as she wanted to pull this woman's hair out she wanted information more.

Amy moved inside and closed the door. Only the dim light from under the door lit up the very dark room. "First I want to say I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted," Mary snapped back. "I know you did more than just suck my husband's dick."

"I can't discuss this here," Amy said realizing she was not in control of the interview. "I'll be happy to talk to you somewhere else."

"Tell me when and where."

Amy thought for a second. "Tomorrow afternoon at the Regency Hotel in Baltimore. Room 600 at 2:00PM.

"You had this planned?" Mary asked totally puzzled.

"My boss wants me to interview you. My company uses Room 600 for these types of interviews."

"You want to publish how I feel about you fucking my husband?" Mary asked with a laugh. She thought about it. "OK, I'll do it if when I say off the record it does not get published and two if you tell me truthfully right now if you seduced him or if he seduced you."

"Off the record means off the record," Amy said. "Allan seduced me."

"I'll see you tomorrow at 2:00PM," Mary said as she pushed by Amy and moved out the door.

*****

Allan noticed both Mary and Amy were missing when the teams returned from the locker room. He started the second half but his mind was too fucked up to help his team mates. When he came down on his foot hard he faked an injury and asked to be taken out of the game. Again boos echoed down from the stands. Ten minutes later he noticed Amy return to her seat however his wife did not return.

After the game, which had gone into overtime only to see the Stars lose, Allan quickly showered, avoided the press room and headed to his car in the private garage. He looked for Amy but she was not there. As he opened his door she came around a large SUV parked nearby. "Quick, get in my car," he said holding the rear door open.

Amy moved in and pulled down her short skirt. "I talked to your wife at halftime."

"Fuck," he said. "What did you say?"

"She asked me if I seduced you or if you seduce me?"

"And?"

"Allan, I'm not going to lie to your wife about this. I told her the truth."

"The truth," he repeated. "It was you who kept coming to my table in the bar after the games. It was obvious what you wanted."

"What I wanted! I wanted someone to talk to on the road trips and you were the only guy I thought I could trust. When you hugged me after I told you I had broken up with my fiancée I thought you were doing it as a friend."

"You didn't put up much of a fight when I kissed you and touched you."

"God, I had just been dumped and was so upset. When you kissed me I was so weak and just wanted someone to love me." Tears formed in her eyes.

Allan realized his future with Amy was probably in doubt after that exchange. "Don't talk to my wife anymore." He reached over her and opened the door.

"Fuck you," Amy said sobbing as she jumped out of the car. She stood back as he moved to the front and sped out of the parking area.

*****

The bedroom door was locked when he moved upstairs. He knocked and called her name but she didn't reply. He knew not to press things until she had some time to cool down.

Amy heard him walk away and rubbed her damp eyes. Things had gotten so bad so fast. When you are a celebrity you don't have a private life anymore. She wasn't sure if she would go to the interview but she did have some more questions.

*****

Jack Wilson's mind spun around when he heard Amy tell him that she was meeting Mary Jackson tomorrow at the Regency Hotel. It was a meeting that he didn't want to miss and wondered, just wondered, if he could twist it around for his advantage. "Meet me in the room at noon and let's discuss the strategy of the meeting."

"Are you sure that's the only reason you want to meet me early in the suite?" Amy asked. After her blowup with Allan she was hoping Mr. Wilson would be interested in sex with her again. Besides she wanted to keep the boss happy.

"Of course, what else would I want you there for?" He laughed.

*****

Jack Wilson was on the phone when Amy walked into the open door to Suite 600. He turned and motioned for her to close the door while he continued to listen to the other person on the line. Five minutes later he hung up and walked to the bed where Amy was sitting.

"Have you ever had sex with another female?" He asked.

"No, of course…….," Amy stopped. "You want me and her to…." She covered her mouth with her hand. "I could never."

"If things work out the way I've planned them she will be doing all the work. All you have to do is just lie back and enjoy it," he grinned.

"And, if I refuse?" She said seriously.

"Have you ever flipped burgers?"

"What do you want me to do?" She asked before sighing.

***** Mary parked the car in the basement garage and walked to the elevator wearing her dark sunglasses. She knew the press was out looking for her so she dashed into the elevator and pushed the sixth floor button. She wasn't sure how she would handle talking to the young bitch that had slept with her husband.

Room 600 was right next to the elevator. She lightly knocked and saw the door open. She jumped back when she saw the strange man looking at her. "Who are you?"

"Jack Wilson," he answered. "I'm Amy's boss. Come in." He stood aside.

"I agreed to only be interviewed by her," Mary said reluctant to enter a room with a strange man. "Is she in there?"

"She will be here shortly," Jack smiled. "I just want to talk for a while to make sure you don't have any plans to harm her."

"As much as it would make me happy that's not why I'm here. She has information that I want and I'll do whatever it takes to get it." She suddenly walked past him and heard the door close behind her.

"Please sit," Jack said pointing to the large sofa. "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Yes, that would be great," Mary said. She pushed down her dress and took the tall glass from him. After drinking half of it she smiled and placed it gingerly on the table.

"First of all whatever you say to me will be off the record," he started. He moved next to her on the sofa.

"Good," she said moving away from him. He had the biggest hands.

"Amy told me everything that has occurred between her and your husband." He started.

"Everything?" Mary asked. Everything was what she wanted to know.

"Yes, evidently it was not a one time fling."

Mary felt her blood begin to boil. "How……….how long has it been going on?" She finished the rest of her wine and he grabbed it to quickly replenish it.

"For quite a while I'm afraid," he said looking sympathetic. He could see she was getting upset.

"That bastard," she muttered as she quickly finished another glass of wine. Mary forgot all about waiting for Amy to arrive. "What else do you know?"

"She told me that she might be pregnant," Jack said. It was the lie that he hoped would bring her over the edge. It did.

"That fucking bastard," she grunted. As mad as she was her eyes filled up with tears. Suddenly Jack put his arm around her and pulled her into his hard chest.

"He doesn't appreciate a beautiful woman like you," Jack whispered as his large hand rubbed up and down her back. As the fingers pasted over her waistline he felt the top of her thong.

Mary wished she was in Joel's arms right then. Her anger was so intense she wanted to get even with her husband. She felt the man's fingers dangerously rubbing along the top of her ass and closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling. "When will Amy get here?"

Jack grinned knowing she was considering having sex with him. "Not for at least an hour," he whispered. It was the moment he had waited for as he pushed his hand down over her nice rounded buttock until he cupped it softly. "We have time."

Mary's face turned upward to look into his eyes and saw his lips moving down to hers. Her lips opened slightly as she kissed another white man. She felt her body falling back onto the bed as his tongue teased her lips. She had forgotten his name but it didn't matter. All that matter was that she was going to have intercourse with another man. One of his hands roamed up over her stomach to cup her soft breast.

Jack took his time touching and teasing. His fingers would brush gently over her raised nipple and then down her tummy to the pubic mound below over her dress.

Mary's body was on fire and when she felt his huge penis rubbing against her thigh there was no turning back. As he teased her covered pussy her small fingers reached down to explore his large bulge. "Please fuck me," she whispered.

"Showtime," Jack grinned. He sat up and slowly pulled off her green dress and released her bra. He had never experienced intercourse with a black woman before and when her massive mounds spilled out he sat back to admire them. "Beautiful," he whispered as his lips captured one of her large dark and hard nipples.

Mary enjoyed his tongue on her bud but wanted him inside of her. She pushed him back until the nipple popped from his mouth. Her hips lifted as she pushed down her black thong over her wanton pussy lips. The panties dangled on her right ankle as her legs opened to show him her pink inner lips. She watched as he stood and quickly undressed. When his underwear passed over his huge penis she gasped. This was the second white man's penis she had seen and they were both huge. As his lips passed up her legs to her dripping bush her hands held his mouth to her honey pot.

*****

Amy tried to keep as quiet as possible but the confines of the small closet were making it difficult. She watched as her boss efficiently seduced Mary Jackson and was amazed how easy it had been. When his face moved into the woman's thighs she knew it was her cue. Mary Jackson did not hear the closet door open nor did she see the body standing over them. But, she did see the flash of light.

"WHAT?" Mary yelled when she saw the shape of another person standing at their feet. She leaned up to get a better look when the flash went off again. "STOP!" She screamed at Jack as she pushed his wet face from between her legs. She grabbed a pillow and tried to cover herself. It wasn't too hard to realize she had been set up. "GIVE ME THAT CAMERA."

Amy jumped back when the woman's hand lunged to grab the camera. It was then that Mary realized the photographer was none other than Amy Tolliver. "Why are you doing this?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers