NCIS Ch. 01

Story Info
McGee falls in love with victim who's being hunted.
1k words
3.15
31.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Gibbs stood among the four cubicles that made up his team's space in the office. A tv screen showed wreckage from a plane crash in the sea. Another tv screen showed the photo of a beautiful brunette college-aged girl and next to her was her father who served in the Navy.

"Listen up! Plane was headed to a private island in the Carribean with Jenna and Captain Sean Thomas aboard. Somehow, the plane crashed with the pilot still inside. Of the four parachutes reported to be aboard the plane, two were missing. The girl was found and brought to Bethezda. There's still no word as to where her father is. Grab your gear," Gibbs briefed his team.

Special Agents McGee, Tony Denoso, and Zeva grabbed their gear and hurried out behind Gibbs.

The four agents walked into the hospital room where the girl was hooked up to tubes and machines. Her skin was pale except for a few red splotches on her cheeks, and her leg was visibly in a cast. She looked at them sheepishly, and yet half-heartedly. She knew she didn't look good.

"I'm Special Agent Gibbs," Gibbs held out his badge for her to see and she nodded her head. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"My grandfather was rich. He left me all his money and that included a private island. My dad and I were going on vacation. We hadn't been there since before my mom passed away and he suggested we spend some time together before I graduated. Something was wrong with the plane. The pilot told my dad that we had to make a jump for it. He shoved a parachute on me and shoved me out the plane. I watched as I fell to see if he made it out, but then I had to pull my shoot. It was dark, and then I landed hard since I couldn't see very well. Then I could see the plane hit the water while it was on fire. I don't know if he ever made it out," Jenna replied through tears and sobs. "Please find him Agent Gibbs."

"Boss," Agent McGee motioned for Gibbs to follow him out into the hall after his cell phone beeped.

"I just got a text message from Director Vance. Captain Thomas was being investigated by the FBI for the murder of his wife and her father. It's possible he could have been planning this. They searched his house and found the skimatics for the plane on his laptop," McGee informed Gibbs.

Gibbs looked at him warily and then headed back into the room. "Jenna, what I'm gonna tell you isn't going to be pleasant."

"Is it my dad? Is he dead?" the tears built up in her eyes.

"No, but it's possible that he was planning this. And it's possible that he might come after you."

"No, I don't believe you!"

"Jenna, listen to me. The FBI's been investigating your father for your mother and your grandfather's murders. He may have done this so it would have looked like an accident so he could claim everything. Look, I'm gonna send you home with Agent McGee. He's gonna make sure you're safe alright?"

Jenna looked at the agent standing behind Gibbs. Through her tear-filled eyes, she determined he was fairly attractive, kind of a nerd, but the way he looked at her was intriguing to her. He didn't look at her like she was a victim, but rather like he needed to protect her, whether it was an order or not. ------ McGee looked at the girl laying helplessly in the hospital bed. She was beautiful that's for sure, no matter how sickly she looked after the ordeal she'd been through. Although Gibbs had given him the order to be her body guard, he had wanted the job. He would have protested if he'd given Tony or Zeva the task.

"Could you just carry me to the couch?" Jenna asked as they stood in the hallway of her apartment building. "I'm too sore to move anymore."

She started to collapse and he caught her in his arms. She smiled weakly at him and McGee picked her up and carried her over the thresh hold, a fantasy sparking in his brain. He imagined carrying her as he was while she was all dressed in white, a smile across her bright face. He placed her carefully on the couch and draped a blanket over her. He quickly swept her apartment for anything that shouldn't be as she watched him from the living room.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked her when he finally re-entered the room and met her gaze.

"I'm kind of hungry. There's an italian place that delivers if you think it's alright. The cook knows me, he doesn't let anyone mess with my food so my father couldn't..." her voice trailed off before the lump in her throat could choke her.

"Sure, of course." McGee ordered for her and the food was brought up a half hour later. He served her with a smile as she lit the candlesticks on the table and continued to watch "Cinderella."

"Sorry, I know it's childish, but it's my favorite movie. I have to say as much as I believe, I've never been able to find Prince Charming." She smiled at McGee as he sat next to her on the couch.

"I'm sure you'll find him someday," McGee blushed hoping the dim lighting wouldn't give him away. As they ate, he would smile when she would stop eating just to sing the songs.

It wasn't until the happy couple started dancing and singing "So this love" that McGee really looked at Jenna. Her voice was beautiful and she sang the words perfectly to him as if she were in love with him. She blushed a beautiful crimson when she finally noticed he had stopped to look at her. He looked away after smiling at her and sat back against the couch. Jenna put her back on the couch next to him and continued to watch the movie.

By the time the movie was over, Jenna had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder. He moved her slightly so that she lay across his lap on the couch, her head resting on the arm rest and he felt sleep come over him as his head his the back of the couch.