NCIS Pt. 01

Story Info
Bishop mates the King!
12.1k words
4.67
25.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

Eleanor Bishop had tried to reach her NCIS boss, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, this evening to drop off a file he had requested, but his cell phone kept going to 'not available' and his land line to voice mail, so knowing that his basement door was always unlocked, she decided to just drop it off so he could review it over the weekend. His house seemed dark and quiet as she opened the basement door and started down the stairs only to be shocked by what she saw. There was Jacqueline (Jack) Sloane bent over a saw horse with her slacks around her ankles while Gibbs pounded his cock into her cunt. "Give it to me, Jethro!" Jack moaned. "Pound that big cock of yours in me. I need it so bad! You make me so fucking hot!"

"You need to get fucked more often, Jack," Gibbs told her. "You're too fucking horny. Isn't Leon giving you enough cock?"

"He just wants blow jobs," she grunted in reply. "I think the only reason he hired me was to get his cock sucked regularly."

"And we all know how good you are at sucking cock," he told her.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" she told him. "Make me cum and maybe you'll get a reminder of how good I am at blowjobs."

Bishop couldn't take her eyes off Gibbs' cock it moved in and out of Jack's cunt. She guessed it was eight inches long and looked as hard as a steel beam. When she realized she had her hand on the crotch of her jeans and was rubbing her pussy it scared her, so she reluctantly back tracked and left the house.

She tossed and turned all night picturing Gibbs' big cock and wondering how it would feel if it was her he was fucking instead of Jack. Since her divorce, her sex life had consisted of a few one night stands when she was traveling, and her dildo. She took it out of her night table and closed her eyes. Picturing Gibbs fucking her, she turned it on and plunged it into her wet cunt.

She was still thinking about him on Saturday when her cell phone rang. She got all flustered when she saw it was him. "Am I bothering you?" he asked, and she wondered how could he know that she was thinking about him.

"Huh?" she stammered.

"Are you busy? I'm returning your call, but if you're busy, call me when you have time," he told her.

"No. It's okay. I got that file you requested yesterday afternoon and I was going to drop it off to you last night but I couldn't reach you."

"Yeah. I had some business to take care of," he told her.

"If it's important, I could drop it off for you today?"

"I don't want to mess up your weekend, Bishop. I guess it can wait."

"It's no problem at all, boss," she said, when an urge to see him washed over her. "I can drop it off at your house if you want."

"I'll be here working in the basement all afternoon," he told her.

"I'll see you around four," she told him.

She kept telling herself it wasn't a date or anything as she worried about what to wear. She settled on a halter top with no bra, and yoga pants. When she looked at herself in the mirror she could feel her pussy getting damp. She drove to his house and knew she would just be seeing him for a few minutes, but she wanted to appear sexy to him, and she wanted to see if he showed any interest in her at all. "I'm here!" she called as she started down his basement stairs.

"Hey," he said, and his big smile made her pussy dampen again. "Thank you," he said when she handed him the file.

"No problem," she told him as she looked at the boat he was working on. She noticed he seemed to be looking her over and she liked how it made her feel.

"Do you have plans for tonight?" he asked her.

"No," she said. "You?"

"I was just going to throw a steak on the grill. I'd be happy to add one for you if you'd like," he said, and her heart began to pound.

"Are you sure it's not a problem?" she said.

"No problem at all. It'll give us a chance to catch up."

Gibbs couldn't believe how hot Bishop looked. She was obviously not wearing a bra because her nipples were almost poking holes in her scanty top and he could see half of her tits each time she bent over. And her ass! It was giving him a boner each time he looked at it. He remembered how Ziva liked him to fuck her up the ass and how she complained that Tony wouldn't do it for her, so he had to. He knew he had to be careful fucking the women he worked with, but he had needs too. He had even gotten blow jobs from Tim's wife Delila. He could picture her sitting in her wheelchair while he held her head and fucked his cock in her mouth until she gagged on his cum. She complained that Tim treated her like a virgin and she liked the way he treated her like a whore. He had even fucked Abby in her coffin and had a threesome with her and Ziva. But he had never considered Bishop as a sexual partner because of their age difference but now she seemed to be coming on to him.

Gibbs didn't have any wine and she didn't like beer, but he did have tequila and some margarita mix, so she had two before dinner and one during. She enjoyed the conversation as they each talked about their childhoods and she also enjoyed the way he was looking a her. It was 8:00 by the time they put the dishes in the washer and took their coffee into the living room where they sat side by side on the couch. "I can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed," she told him.

"That's a shame," he replied. "You're so smart, and good looking, and... sexy."

"That's so nice of you to say that, but Roger didn't consider me sexy. That's the main reason he was sleeping with that bitch."

"Well, he's an asshole if he ever told you that and you're smart enough not to believe him," Gibbs said.

"I should believe you?" she said coyly, and she didn't resist when he put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her.

He didn't intend to put a move on her, but it just seemed natural to kiss her. He meant it to just be brief but her tongue plunged into his mouth and he returned it, swirling his tongue around hers and coaxing it further into his mouth. She was panting when they came up for air and when he ran his hand over her tits she plunged her tongue into his mouth again. He opened the neck strap of her halter and was rewarded with the feel of her bare, full b-cup tits. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked when they broke again.

"Yes," she panted.

"If we go any further, I'm going to fuck you, Bishop. Is that what you want."

"I want your cock, Gibbs. I want you to fuck me and I want you to fuck me hard."

She couldn't believe it when he kissed her. She was trying to figure out how to get him to do it, and then he just did it. His lips felt so soft and she didn't want it to be a tender kiss, she wanted him to be passionate, so she pushed her tongue between his lips. His tongue circled hers and she could feel her pussy getting slick. "Oh, god," she thought. "I'm making out with Gibbs and I want him to fuck me." She got nervous when he broke the kiss but then she felt his hand on her chest and she plunged her tongue in his mouth again. No one had ever kissed her like this and she loved how he was tweaking her nipples. She was breathless when they came up for air and then he said he was going to fuck her if that's what she wanted. She couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth that she wanted his cock and she wanted him to fuck her, and to fuck her hard. When he picked her up in his arms she buried her face in his neck until he dropped her on a bed. She looked up at him and when he began to undress she kicked off her sneakers and took off her halter. He was naked when she began kicking off her pants and he reached down and pulled them off her. Then he was kneeling between her legs and she could see his hard cock pointing in the air. She whimpered when he ripped her panties open and looked at her with lust in his eyes. "Fuck me!" she cried as she spread her legs open. "I want you to fuck me! I need you to fuck me!" And then his cock was spreading her cunt open and it felt so good to have it inside of her. She had a small orgasm from the thought that it was Gibbs fucking her and then she began fucking back at him.

Gibbs' cock was rock hard as he carried her to the bedroom and dropped her on his bed. He watched her as she took off her top and began pulling down her pants. He was naked before she finished and helped her get her pants off before he knelt between her legs and ogled her body. She was beautiful, and she was laying in his bed begging him to fuck her. He knew what trouble it could cause for both of them, but his cock overruled his brain. He ripped her panties open and plunged his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned, and he felt her cunt grabbing at his cock and then they began to fuck.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," he told her.

"Your cock feels so fucking good," she responded.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he told her, and she did as he told her.

"Oh, fuck!" she called out. "Your cock is in me so deep! I'm cumming! It feels so fucking good."

He pressed his cock in her while she moaned with pleasure and when she quieted he began fucking her again. She came again a few minutes later and seemed confused when he stopped. But when he flipped her over on her stomach and pulled on her hips she knew what he wanted. She pulled her knees up under her and raised her ass in the air picturing how she saw him fucking Jack over the sawhorse. "Give it to me!" she moaned when he began slamming his cock into her, wanting him to feel that fucking her this way was better than fucking Jack. "It feels so fucking good. Cum in me, Gibbs! I want to feel your cock cumming inside of me. Cum in me! Cum in me! Oh, fuck... Oh, Jesus!" Her cunt seemed to be jerking him off as it pulsated around his cock and he came for what seemed like minutes before she sagged down on the bed and he collapsed down beside her. "I'm still cumming," she whispered as she pressed her body against his and he wrapped his arms around her.

"When was the last time you got laid," he asked her.

"Four or five months ago," she told him. "But I never came so much before. That was so fucking good, Gibbs. I came so fucking much. And I don't know what's making me use this language. I never talk like this."

"Don't blame it on me," he said and then he kissed her tenderly before rolling her on her back.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"I want to look at you," he told her as he propped his head up on his elbow. "And if I like what I see, I may want to lick you from head to toe." She squirmed when he ran his hand over her tits and then slowly ran his fingers down her stomach to her pussy. It only confirmed his first impression. She was fucking beautiful.

"Well?" she asked. "What's the verdict?" He didn't answer. He just smiled at her and then he leaned over and sucked her left tit into his mouth. She moaned when he ran his tongue around her nipple and then she whimpered when he gave it a little bite. When he licked his way to her other tit, she cradled his head while he sucked on it. When he looked up at her she had her eyes closed so he slowly licked his way down her body until he reached her pussy.

"I'm going to lick your pussy now," he told her, and then he shifted around until he was laying between her legs. He could see his sperm dripping from her cunt as he lowered his head and then he ran his tongue through it before pushing the tip into her cunt. He heard her moan just before he began licking his way through her slit and up to her clit. He didn't mind the taste of his sperm and he liked the sounds that came from her throat as he ran his tongue around her clit.

"Oooh, fuck," she moaned as he gave her slit a wet kiss and slid one finger into her cunt. "It feels so good... No one ever..." He began licking her pussy all over and rubbing his face on it, relishing the feel of her hot, wet flesh while he fucked one finger into her cunt. When he added a second finger and began fucking her with them, her ass lifted off the bed pushing her pussy into his face. "I'm cumming... Gibbs! I never... Oh, shit... It feels so good... Everything you do feels so fucking good..." He waited until she calmed and then he began licking her pussy again. "I can't cum anymore," she pleaded, but he ignored her. Her pussy was soaked now with a combination of her juices and his saliva and he loved how it felt on his skin. When he pushed three fingers into her cunt and began fucking her with them she screamed out and he felt her whole body tremble as she had a monster orgasm. He rubbed her pussy with his palm until she settled down and then he crawled up the bed beside her. "Nobody ever ate my pussy before," she whispered after she kissed him.

"Roger never ate you?" he asked.

"Not really, and never after we fucked," she told him. "I want to eat you now," she told him, and she scooted down the bed until she was near his cock. She took it in her hand and then she lowered her head and began bobbing it with folded lips, essentially jerking him off with her mouth.

"Whoa!" he told her, and she looked pained when she lifted her head. "Did you ever suck a cock before?"

"Not before I was married and only a few times with Roger," she admitted.

"And how many men were you with before you were married?"

"Four different men fucked me before Roger," she told him.

"And since?"

"Two," she told him.

"And you never sucked any of their cocks?"

"I jerked them off and I rubbed my lips on Roger's cock like I just did to you," she said. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell are you sorry for?"

"That I'm not as experienced with sex as you are," she said, and he thought he saw tears forming in her eyes. He pulled her towards him and kissed her gently.

"I want you to fuck me now, okay?"

"I don't know how," she told him, "but if you tell me what to do, I'll do it. I'll do whatever you tell me."

"First, give the tip of my cock nice wet kisses until its hard," he told her.

"Okay," she told him, and he watched as she leaned over and took his semi-erect cock in her hand. He could see how nervous she was as her lips moved towards his cock and then she kissed it, and he could feel her tongue swirl around it. "Like that?" she asked him.

"Just like that," he told her, and he moaned softly when she did it again, longer this time.

"Again," he told her when she lifted her head. This time her tongue swirled around the tip before her lips touched it and he felt that his cock was fully erect. "Now, kneel over my cock and take it in your hand. She did as he said and looked at him. "Now lower your cunt on my cock," he told her. She did what he said, and she moaned when his cock penetrated her cunt. "Now tell me what you're going to do," he said.

"I'm going to fuck you," she panted, and he pulled on her hips until his cock was completely inside of her.

"Now move on me," he told her as he put his hands on her ass and pressed upwards. She lifted herself until his cock was only half-way inside of her and then he pulled her down. "Fuck me, Bishop," he told her. "Do it!" She slowly moved up and down by herself and then did it again. "Tell me what you're doing," he said.

"I'm fucking you!" she panted. "I put your cock in my cunt and now I'm fucking you."

"And how does it feel?"

"It feels good. Everything you do makes me feel so fucking good." He put his hands on her tits and she whimpered when he tweaked her nipples.

"Did you like it when I sucked on your tits before?" he asked.

"Yes. No one ever did that to me before," she replied.

"If you want them sucked again you have to push them into my mouth," he told her. She leaned over and moaned when he nibbled on her nipple. "Don't stop fucking me," he told her when she paused. She resumed fucking him and he sucked her tit into his mouth. She kept it there until he gave her nipple a little bite.

"Ow!" she winced, but then she pushed her other tit in his mouth. "I like fucking you, Gibbs. I like having your cock in me."

"You just like cumming," he told her.

"It's you I like. Being with you. Getting fucked by you. Having your big cock in my cunt like this."

"Fuck me, Bishop. Show me how much you like having my cock in you," he told her. She began fucking him faster and then she screamed out as she started to cum. He could feel her cunt massaging his cock but he wasn't ready quite yet. When she sagged down on top of him, he rolled them over and lifted her legs so her knees were pressed against her chest before he started fucking her.

"Oh my God!" she wailed. "Your cock feels like its in me up to my throat!"

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her.

"No! Don't stop! Fuck me! Don't stop fucking me! I love how you fuck me!" A minute later he knew he was close and he let his cock slide out of her cunt just before he started to cum. Sperm arced in the air to splatter on her neck and tits and then began to coat her slit in a thick layer. He couldn't remember if he had ever cum this strongly with anyone. He let her legs drop back down and when he collapsed on the bed she crawled into his arms and began raining kisses on his face and lips.

"I want to try sucking your cock again," she said after they recovered.

"You don't have to," he told her.

"I want to!" she insisted and then she slid down the bed until her head was near his crotch. "Should I kiss the tip like I did before?" she asked him.

"That would be a good start," he told her.

She took his soft cock in her hand noting how heavy it felt. She wasn't crazy about what she was going to do, but he had made her cum so much and she hadn't done anything for him. She wanted him to want to see her again, so she closed her eyes and gave the tip of his cock a wet kiss before she swirled her tongue around it. It was wet with their juices and had a peculiar taste, but it wasn't awful. She lifted her head and realized she had been holding her breath, so she inhaled before kissed his cock again. This time she rubbed it back and forth over her lips before she licked it. She got excited when she heard a small moan and then she felt his cock growing in her hand. When she rubbed the tip of his cock over her lips again he moved his hips and the head of his cock pushed through her lips until she had a few inches in her mouth. "Oh my God!" she thought. "His cock is in my mouth!" Her first instinct was to pull it out but she didn't want to make him upset, she wanted to make him feel good, so she swirled her tongue around it very slowly. It didn't taste awful or anything so she let more of the shaft slide through her lips and then she bobbed her head a few times. "I'm sucking a cock," she thought. "I'm sucking his cock!" She could feel his cock getting harder and it scared her a little so she lifted her head to take a breath. Saliva dripped down her chin as she took a deep breath and stroked his hard cock a few times before kissing the tip again and rubbing it on her lips. She liked how it felt so she slowly bobbed her head taking more cock in her mouth each time, proud that she was actually sucking his cock and from the sounds he was making, she was giving him pleasure, but that feeling changed in an instant when hot sperm shot down her throat and more began filling her mouth. She gagged as she swallowed and quickly lifted her head causing sperm to hit her lips and chin before she got her hand around his cock to point it away.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, when his cock began to get soft.

"That's all right," he told her.

"I'm going to clean up, okay?"

"Sure. There's fresh towels in the closet if you want to shower," he told her.

When she climbed back in the bed he seemed to be dozing but he opened his eyes when she cuddled next to him. "You're welcome to stay," he whispered to her.

"Thank you," she told him. "I'm sorry I made such a mess of that."

"Confucius has a saying about that," he said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There's no such thing as a bad blow job," he told her.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers